The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I read it it also stated that she has had a headace from her old house, how on earth would she cope with a stressful money pit chateau in the middle of nowhere and no income , no family support apart from sillymare , I believe her family reside not in europe? correct me if wrong.

Reactions: 15
In case I don’t get to peep on here tomorrow...
Besides Easter being tomorrow- it’s also my one year anniversary of being a tattler (not just lurking)!!! 🎉🎉🎉
And my birthday!!! Cheers!!!
45 again!!! 😜😂
Another Aries, happy birthday.......

birthday champers.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just as I did a year ago with the Fleuries who attended the Easter celebration at Lalande. I have now also unsubscribed from Lady of the chateau. Fleuries lost my patronage too last year, guilty by associasion with LaLande. Luckily for me I didn’t buy into the two ladies Patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fancy schmancy night before Easter dinner at the shitoo, but let's still serve beer in bottles (note lower left part of Stuart's photo).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is inevitable that Marie Wiik will return to Lalande. I think she has no other place she feels she can go and be part of something.

For all we know, FRK may have been fired from her job at the florist weeks ago. She can't hack regular work, regular time schedules, or regular adult responsibilities. It was probably too overwhelming for her, as usual. Her employers were likely frustrated by her obstinance and mood swings, failure to make arrangements their way, and FRK's insistence on using her own unique "floristry" methods. It's very strange that FRK's last video was a wedding bouquet demonstration "at home" and that she brought the flowers from work.

For all we know, the embrace and promotion of Lalande by FRK's mother, Gunnvei Grice, may just be a ploy on her part to move her daughter along. They have a complicated relationship and they both must get on each other's nerves. It's like with the good people of Haworth. They can only take so much of FRK before they pay her persuade her to leave.
she still had job before easter weekend as she took some flowers when she was visiting her mom for holidays. and she tags her workplace all over her instagram

I do believe we are in for a gofundme crowdsourcing a chateau version 2.0 Seriously tatty is head in the clouds kinda girl even with having owned her own house. Dont buy a money pit castle in the sand it will not fair well again. Take a note from the 1940s couple who downsized to a lovely cottage with a pool and a lake in France Just do that and be happy.

I am stuck in a situation with a MlfH whos not right in the head myself with a bloody money pit ,time pit and stress pit crumpling castle in the sand literally caused me such anxiety and stress I wouldnt wish this on anyone and the stress has accumulated so much my body is turning on itself going for a biospy this week on the table.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Willow Crossley would approve. 🌷🌹🥀🌾
ha ha this just came up on FB my cloth is very similar, flowers are different, no tulips for me or fritillaries- but hey at this point I look like Willow's Caroline Gooder. Can't take credit for tablecloth present on Friday from Husband.Happy Easter all you trolls

Last edited:
  • Heart
So looks like recruited friends of new for Easter at the shitoo. Speaks volumes. SJ is tattered & Snorts is just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So looks like recruited friends of new for Easter at the shitoo. Speaks volumes. SJ is tattered & Snorts is just awful.
It is rent a crowd. Not real friends or family just others wanting to be in on the grift or in the flogs-pathetically sad
---
Chateau La Ruche Rebecca does things with style that Fanny could only dream of

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That tablecloth is hideous! And the tapered candles in the tall candleholders are only about an inch tall! I guess Fanny is too cheap…has to burn the candles as long as possible. THIS is the Christie’s tastemaker? 🙄

View attachment 2087557
And those flowers…. Surely even the hedgerow has prettier.
That table display and food is worse than a village hall meet up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did you flog about all of them too? And did you receive many free dresses to enjoy?
Exactly this!
SJ sponsorship wasn't done with pure heart and anonymous generosity - it was done for views. It was flaunted and publicised and therefore in my mind she owed a higher level of responsibility for MMs welfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish Marie would post photos or do a video of how she changes the kitchen for this who WORK in the kitchen. Snorts is just such a douche.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.