The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been out of the loop since having a knee replacement this week so just catching up. So what’s happened to Tony in Escape to the Dream? Had a quick look back but can’t find any reference to why he’s not in the vlogs anymore.
we heard there were some family issues. but we think he's in rehab or left because he was sick of being exploited by ladies of the house.

Reactions: 15
I also like Journey to the Chateau. My daughter says they look like the characters from The Banshees of Inisherin.
View attachment 2086335
View attachment 2086336
View attachment 2086343View attachment 2086337
View attachment 2086338
which blog is this? Must be one I’ve missed
---
My dad gave me a choice upon finishing my schooling. I could get a job and my own place or I could get a job, stay with my folks and pay rent. I chose the former and couldn’t wait to shake the dust of that backwater from my boots. Tough love can be hard but it is so often necessary. You’ve done your childrearing. The rest of your time is for you. He’s just going to have to understand that!
Wish mine would understand that lol ! I have two out of four still home but they do have Aspergers so things take a little longer to arrive at - they do pay a contribution albeit a small one and they do pay towards other things like petrol if they want lifts etc they do have to learn that living costs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Took another little break to check out Instagram.
Jared hasn't posted anything. No doubt, he has no time to take frivolous pictures of him frolicking around the grounds doing freaky poses as they're working him to the bone to get the place ship shape so Steph can pretend she's the creative one. Can't tell if Viv from Chateau Love is there......Manor & Maker, not a peep and Curtis celebrated his birthday with his mom in Florence 5 days ago, with no posts since then. Easter is pretty sacred in Italy and I would think that his better half would want to be with his family on Easter, but who knows?

But saw these two have posted in their daily stories.

Confirmation of the Puy Vidal ladies at la Lande (which no one here needed, as we saw the chapel):

1680972100573.png

Yes, Stuart, we know you do. But it's not that ram you should be calling out as a Narcissist!

1680972211787.png

And then there's Marie Wiik. Thank goodness, Marie appears to have had the good sense to stay in Norway and is at her mom's for the weekend.....for now, anyway.

1680972334695.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Took another little break to check out Instagram.
Jared hasn't posted anything. No doubt, he has no time to take frivolous pictures of him frolicking around the grounds doing freaky poses as they're working him to the bone to get the place ship shape so Steph can pretend she's the creative one. Can't tell if Viv from Chateau Love is there......Manor & Maker, not a peep and Curtis celebrated his birthday with his mom in Florence 5 days ago, with no posts since then. Easter is pretty sacred in Italy and I would think that his better half would want to be with his family on Easter, but who knows?

But saw these two have posted in their daily stories.

Confirmation of the Puy Vidal ladies at la Lande (which no one here needed, as we saw the chapel):

View attachment 2086576

Yes, Stuart, we know you do. But it's not that ram you should be calling out as a Narcissist!

View attachment 2086585

And then there's Marie Wiik. Thank goodness, Marie appears to have had the good sense to stay in Norway and is at her mom's for the weekend.....for now, anyway.

View attachment 2086591
I laughed when I saw Stuart's post. And, I did wonder if it was a hidden message!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been out of the loop since having a knee replacement this week so just catching up. So what’s happened to Tony in Escape to the Dream? Had a quick look back but can’t find any reference to why he’s not in the vlogs anymore.
Keep doing the excercises... my neighbour had hers done recently and she's doing really well.
---
I laughed when I saw Stuart's post. And, I did wonder if it was a hidden message!
I had a look on her IG and couldn't see it ... nor the theladofthehateaus posts...

Reactions: 13
Keep doing the excercises... my neighbour had hers done recently and she's doing really well.
---

I had a look on her IG and couldn't see it ... nor the theladofthehateaus posts...
check her stories

Reactions: 15
He must have been feeling secure up until a couple of months ago otherwise he'd not have sold his camper. I think following the sale he and tatyana have gone their separate ways, selmar's done his back in so not been able to do any jobs, Bill & Viv have come back from Canada and it's just been felt the best for everyone if Selmar heads off in the knowledge he can't contribute. Such a shame but good that Bill is starting his own YT channel. Bill posts as 'mucwully'.

interesting , and kind of lucky escape that the gofund me chateau disaster didn't pan out with a blown out back how would he on top his head injury how would he had coped with only tatty to manage everything they had planned . Sometimes what ever you call it higher power etc is the best of planners than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
---

She's just popped something else up and it's still there

Edit. As @vitanova has said it's on her stories

Reactions: 12
I also like Journey to the Chateau. My daughter says they look like the characters from The Banshees of Inisherin.
That's hilarious - they really do, lol!

I wonder if Selmar had to sell his van to have money for the foreseeable future. And, regarding Billy's comment - I've always thought that about Selmar. He seems to throw sh*it out there and then regret it. Makes me think he does it while drinking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
B1902F4D-C2BB-446E-8908-820BE1BAFA2F.png
Chateau Strife Sans Wife is so full of it. Pretends he is pouring his heart out yet still cannot admit to YouTube viewers that his wife left him months ago.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
which blog is this? Must be one I’ve missed
---

Wish mine would understand that lol ! I have two out of four still home but they do have Aspergers so things take a little longer to arrive at - they do pay a contribution albeit a small one and they do pay towards other things like petrol if they want lifts etc they do have to learn that living costs 🙄
My parents were flawed like us all, my dad deeply so. But many of his lessons were well intentioned and helped me be a better adult. I had my first job that paid into Social Security at the age of nine. I do feel that the loss of the nuclear family in our society has been somewhat detrimental. Growing up there were aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and grand aunts/uncles within a short distance. There was always the ability to talk to someone about family history, help with schoolwork or fish in a stream. There was lots of hard work growing up on a farm but you got the right life lessons. I was a city boy stuck in the country. Even with all of us living close, each family unit had their own home. It was a favorite treat for all us kids to overnight in our treehouse away from the ‘rents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
---

I didn't realize until two weeks ago that my husband - who uses Instagram all the time - didn't know about Instagram stories. If someone has posted in their stories, the area I've pointed to below will be hilited with a dark circle around it (mine doesn't have this because I've already watched them). Stories disappear on a rolling, 24 hour basis.

I'm on a laptop, so this may look different if you're using a phone, but the concept is the same.

1680978783023.jpeg

---

Reactions: 13
Look, I know it's derailing but my wonderful grandaughter Gracie just got into Dartmouth with a full scholarship. We are all so incredibly proud of her. All her hard work paid off. Go Gracie :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love this, but it made me angry when I first read that Caroline said "Then you'll know how powerful I am". I wrote something and I then deleted it.
She's such a loser. What an effing loser POS, whoever she is!
---
Caroline is probably just PhiPhi stomping his foot and asserting his manhood…in his black nails, high heel shoes, brooch, and granny cardigan. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.