The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this, but it made me angry when I first read that Caroline said "Then you'll know how powerful I am". I wrote something and I then deleted it.
She's such a loser. What an effing loser POS, whoever she is!
---
that was something like "do you know who am I?!" yes, we know who she is, don't we, dutch boy, usranec mali.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I love this, but it made me angry when I first read that Caroline said "Then you'll know how powerful I am". I wrote something and I then deleted it.
She's such a loser. What an effing loser POS, whoever she is!
---
Whenever you see a threat like that you know either it’s from a powerless drone or someone with an inflated sense of self. Possibly both. Said threat is usually embarrassingly empty. Since we know PheePhee is an arrogant little toerag drunk on the petty power of the Fannyverse, it stands to reason CG is he. If no-Gooder really is a fan those fools have no idea just how potentially dangerous she is. If she showed up a la Dauphin Dubious and was treated the same, they might just find themselves murdered in their beds.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
See, I knew we were twinnies. I have a few more inches in height but I'm more wider bodied than I used to be! Still blondish. Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we new each other from our past lives!!
As long as it wasn’t from fighting for the last taxi outside a nightclub at closing time.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Then you'll know how powerful I am".
LOL, Caroline Gooder is the greatest person in her mind only. The way she can dish it, but can't take it. Says it all.

Caroline is probably just PhiPhi stomping his foot and asserting his manhood…in his black nails, high heel shoes, brooch, and granny cardigan. 🙄
LOL, what imagery. Nothing like you, I'm sure, you wonderful butch masculine man. :LOL:

Happy Birthday @JackSpratt and a belated one to you @ScooterMaGoo ❤🎂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He must have been feeling secure up until a couple of months ago otherwise he'd not have sold his camper. I think following the sale he and tatyana have gone their separate ways, selmar's done his back in so not been able to do any jobs, Bill & Viv have come back from Canada and it's just been felt the best for everyone if Selmar heads off in the knowledge he can't contribute. Such a shame but good that Bill is starting his own YT channel. Bill posts as 'mucwully'.

interesting , and kind of lucky escape that the gofund me chateau disaster didn't pan out with a blown out back how would he on top his head injury how would he had coped with only tatty to manage everything they had planned . Sometimes what ever you call it higher power etc is the best of planners than us.
tats has posted that she is selling her house after many years and sorting out paperwork.
Mmm…. Also why did she take the cat back to the uk if it was just for a short time and…. To move house.
She says her house suffered during the winter.
It looked extremely neglected before that!
I do think that Bill and Vivienne have let them go or perhaps they can only be at the chateau if they are ‘ at home’
---
that was something like "do you know who am I?!" yes, we know who she is, don't we, dutch boy, usranec mali.
Squirrels face at dinner when challenged by Maria about the washing up of his dish, and his ‘ changes’ statement said it all. He will go running to Fanny saying it’s not fair.
Does Fanny need Maria more than she needs Squirrel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As long as it wasn’t from fighting for the last taxi outside a nightclub at closing time.😂😂😂
I was always happy to share a taxi with another female going in the same direction. Safety in numbers. Guildford may have a gentile country vibe façade but, trust me, like any town it has a dark and unpleasant underbelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
tats has posted that she is selling her house after many years and sorting out paperwork.
Mmm…. Also why did she take the cat back to the uk if it was just for a short time and…. To move house.
I do think that Bill and Vivienne have let them go or perhaps they can only be at the chateau if they are ‘ at home’
---

Squirrels face at dinner when challenged by Maria about the washing up of his dish, and his ‘ changes’ statement said it all. He will go running to Fanny saying it’s not fair.
Does Fanny need Maria more than she needs Squirrel?
damn, i so wish filthy chatleine will realy have to chose between these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever you see a threat like that you know either it’s from a powerless drone or someone with an inflated sense of self. Possibly both. Said threat is usually embarrassingly empty. Since we know PheePhee is an arrogant little toerag drunk on the petty power of the Fannyverse, it stands to reason CG is he. If no-Gooder really is a fan those fools have no idea just how potentially dangerous she is. If she showed up a la Dauphin Dubious and was treated the same, they might just find themselves murdered in their beds.
She is such a sad character. Obviously like her idols/real life persona, she has no morals. And we all know there is no point in trying to talk sense to a person like that. Narc is as narc does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Found this video with more of the broccoli casserole exchange. We think our comments are bad, we have nothing on this Caroline.

More fun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was always happy to share a taxi with another female going in the same direction. Safety in numbers. Guildford may have a gentile country vibe façade but, trust me, like any town it has a dark and unpleasant underbelly.
Yes I know a lot about Guildford nightlife as my son worked as security in a nightclub there before lockdown.

Reactions: 12
@Lochness Monster
---
All I know about Selmar and Tatty is what I read here as for one thing he irritates the hell out of me when he talks and also many, many months ago I watched one of his vlogs where it was just him cycling along country roads. It was so mind numbingly boring I have never bothered watching any again apart from the two where he went off on one and exposed his story of the malicious behaviours at the shittoo. I was never impressed by his dancing skills (or to be more accurate lack of) but in his own way he was happy so who am I to judge. He was willing to work but was very slow at anything he did and Fanny and mummy dear definitely treated him like tit once his usefulness came to an end. (Charging him 100 euros a month to park his van in the woodland is just one example of their cold heartedness)
So as said I don’t know anything about Bill and his wife and maybe their intention at the outset was to set up Selmar as a caretaker whilst they returned to Canada but having lived with him I think they probably realised this would not work. In reality if you own a chateau or any building worth hundreds of thousands would you leave it for months on end with just Selmar with or without Tatty at the helm. He just hasn’t got the capability to handle that kind of responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please attend my freezing cold orgy
I’ve just had a thought after reading this. The freezing cold maybe why snorts trousers fit as they do. Anything he does have has shrivelled up and gone back into hibernation. 🫣🫣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am doing the same have guests arriving tomorrow have even cleaned the sodding windows oh and I have enough food, wine and Champagne for them all they don't have to BTO

Snorts would bust something over my table setting-new table cloth with strawberries, gooseberries in pink and green and muted red. My flowers I have lots of different height parian jugs in white filled with hellebores, ranunculus, anemones, fennel, eucalyptus, white daffy, clematis, all very Spring like. I am busting out the Spode a subtle white plate with a single spring flower on each in green and white.
Willow Crossley would approve. 🌷🌹🥀🌾

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.