The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.
Maria has the upper hand here.
There will be chaos if Maria walks out while they have guests in the bnb.
Stephanie will retire to 'her' bed with the vapours.

Actually, it was interesting that discord between Maria and Philip was left unedited.
It was good to see someone stand up to Philip and show him for the vindictive arse wipe that he is.
I also think that if Maria walks, so will Pavlina.
My concern @Gertrude Maud is they start gaslighting Maria, as they did Marie and Selmar when they find a replacement.

But she is of stronger stuff than the both of them so I can't wait for Snorts to be wearing a beanie to cover his black eye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She never caters adequately-she is never attentive to her guests, they all attend to her, she never offers a drink and she never ever is prepared or has enough food she is a mean spirited host
I bet Grant paid for the pizza... He was the one who took charge of warming them for everyone... nobody else left their seat
---
I bet Grant paid for the pizza... He was the one who took charge of warming them for everyone... nobody else left their seat
Plus everyone was thanking HIM, nobody said thankyou to Fanny...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
FRK is showing herself to be a very silly girl, she has found good job, an apartment, people who have trusted her with their wedding business, and social media and she is telling all and sundry she is heading back to France, with no plan. no job, no direction silly silly girl. That florists should fire her arse. You can get away with being a feckless, rudderless fool in your teens and twenties but by your thirties it is not quirky, bohemian, adventurous it is just very sad and shows a lack of discipline and drive.
They'll have FRK back in the kitchen cooking from her Everything You Could Possibly Cook In Beige cookbook. Maria will be in the Chinese Takeaway/Opium Den room banging out an out of tune composition (cos it's now fucked after being moved) on the old Joanna. The paying guests will be sitting down to eat in a freezing cold room taking it in turns to warm their food up on the woodburner. That is of couse if any of those tits can be arsed to light it. Weeeee what jolly fun.
---
The sink top shown crumbling away - wasn’t that installed by Dan?
Yes he did that. If thats falling appart in such a short space of time, not a very good advert for his house building skills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Arthur C Clarke needs resurrecting to find out the biggest mystery- why did Fanny shell out for two Miele integrated dishwashers? What was she planning to integrate them in =in that turd of a back kitchen? It is not fitted out with coherent cabinetry and she is already saying this is yet another temporary arrangement.
They were probably on offer or end of line so were a lot cheaper than buying the appropriate non-integrated appliances, but as like everything at that shithole it was left to the last minute to sort these, the fact that they were integrated would not have made any impression in Fanny’s birdbrain. Or as is normally the case she was lying in bed pissed as a newt when shopping for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But she's getting away with it. An honest person would keep their word and actually provide something for a "salary" but not her. She laughs at everyone. The fact that her story has been challenged and her world is being shaken is only slightly disturbing her. She doesn't want the cash flow to be hampered, so she's pretty desperate at the moment. Her manic hands and all the touching of her hair. I really wish we could have one of those body language people go to town on one of her videos. She has definitely moved to the dark side to have become so shady. I think she knows it too, but she's not gonna change now, because.... $$$ I'm not surprised she's exhausted between juggling lies and trying to showcase her love and laughter life, all while trying to hide travel... I'd be exhausted too.
---

You have the BEST language!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: She can't be arsed! She's a friggin old trout! OMG. dying.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
You're welcome, I'm still warming up! lol Who'd have thought I come from a posh little town in Surrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My concern @Gertrude Maud is they start gaslighting Maria, as they did Marie and Selmar when they find a replacement.

But she is of stronger stuff than the both of them so I can't wait for Snorts to be wearing a beanie to cover his black eye!
(y) They could try gaslighting but she would see through them.

• Heart
They were probably on offer or end of line so were a lot cheaper than buying the appropriate non-integrated appliances, but as like everything at that shithole it was left to the last minute to sort these, the fact that they were integrated would not have made any impression in Fanny’s birdbrain. Or as is normally the case she was lying in bed pissed as a newt when shopping for them.
There’s absolutely no way she can say that her little vacay didn’t delay having rooms ready or the kitchen sorted or wallpaper picked out or dishwashers installed. Also, everyone gets sick when they fly. Practically everyone. Take Zicam for fucks sake.
---
Oh and Dans over $5000 for Patreon. I am actually happy to see that. I hope he siphons a ton of money off of her. Even with his fucked up way of doing things, he’s done more in the last week than she has since Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She, or Philip, probably didn't understand what an integrated appliance is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s absolutely no way she can say that her little vacay didn’t delay having rooms ready or the kitchen sorted or wallpaper picked out or dishwashers installed. Also, everyone gets sick when they fly. Practically everyone. Take Zicam for fucks sake.
Fanny’s alleged flu/ cold symptoms can be turned on and off as easily as flipping a light switch. She displays symptoms when it is advantageous to her, e.g., wanting to lay in bed all day, be waited on constantly, or to avoid any type of work. When she wants to go shopping or run to the door to greet someone, while squealing Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! her symptoms suddenly disappear and she is miraculously well again. She always seems to be conveniently sick at holidays or when there are guests arriving or lots of work to be done.
---
(y) They could try gaslighting but she would see through them.
I think Stephanie is somewhat intimidated by no nonsense Marie. Marie wanted to greet the dog before greeting the Shittelaine. She doesn’t play into the drama, Fanny worship, or the little pink camera. When Marie and Isabelle first met, there was an undercurrent of Clash of the Titans over the kitchen area. I don’t think Marie suffers fools gladly and would quickly quash any attempts at gaslighting by Phi Phi. She could easily squash him like a pesky fly. Pavlina looked happy to see Marie ( who would be a welcome respite from the 2 reigning drama queens of LieLande, the high maintenance Shittelaine and entitled Snorts.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
But she's getting away with it. An honest person would keep their word and actually provide something for a "salary" but not her. She laughs at everyone. The fact that her story has been challenged and her world is being shaken is only slightly disturbing her. She doesn't want the cash flow to be hampered, so she's pretty desperate at the moment. Her manic hands and all the touching of her hair. I really wish we could have one of those body language people go to town on one of her videos. She has definitely moved to the dark side to have become so shady. I think she knows it too, but she's not gonna change now, because.... $$$ I'm not surprised she's exhausted between juggling lies and trying to showcase her love and laughter life, all while trying to hide travel... I'd be exhausted too.
---

You have the BEST language!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: She can't be arsed! She's a friggin old trout! OMG. dying.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
@Pippin speaks out if you ever visit the UK go to Surrey. Then go to Guildford. This is how we speak. Or certainly did 20+ years ago! @JackSpratt is my long lost twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 'special' people who get to be put in a straight jacket and taken away to be locked in a padded cell...
Dont be mean C'est moi,

There's nobody else here, no one like him
he'sspecial (Special), so special (Special)
He's gotta have some of your attention, give it to him

courtesy of the Prentenders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Papering over the cracks" is the real story of La la land.
Honestly I'm confused why they didn't consult about the shelves with the one person who actually has to work in the kitchen professionally, i.e. Maria.
As if Snorts would be capable of consulting with anyone. He thinks he is so knowledgeable and correct in all he does when in reality he knows F... All and cannot do anything.

• Heart
The sink top shown crumbling away - wasn’t that installed by Dan?
Never use timber in a wet area ie: kitchen, pantry . It's only going to get marked and turn black over time and then the mould sets in the cracks. YUKKK!!

FFS splash out and use real granite or faux granite which is non-porous. I am sure they have this product in France, if we have it in Oz.

Such a waste of expense. But that's so Lie-Lande doing things over and over again.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder if they thought integrated dishwasher meant it was connected to plumbing,:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they thought integrated dishwasher meant it was connected to plumbing,:unsure:
WHY did Fanny buy integrated dishwashers she has no kitchen cupboards to "integrate" them with. She needed free standing ones with a new worksurface over the top, yet again clueless, Snorts idea perhaps ?
---
Less than one year on and we saw the state of the sink area. Stupid stupid waste of money, time, effort, all they needed to do was seal the worksurface around the sinks as suprise surprised there was water there. This video was April 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
WHY did Fanny buy integrated dishwashers she has no kitchen cupboards to "integrate" them with. She needed free standing ones with a new worksurface over the top, yet again clueless, Snorts idea perhaps ?
---
Less than one year on and we saw the state of the sink area. Stupid stupid waste of money, time, effort, all they needed to do was seal the worksurface around the sinks as suprise surprised there was water there. This video was April 2022
Dan half asses most everything he attempts. He wastes so much time and money.

• Heart
Dr Snorts give it a rest. He is revolting.
FRK might be back soon. Please NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Snorts eating out of plastic at the table, when he owns a million crockery items,
Did someone say FRK may be back? Edited... I think I just found my answer furthr on in the posts... thanks xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
---

Plus everyone was thanking HIM, nobody said thankyou to Fanny...
But according to Fanny she pays for all the food - cheap b*tch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.