The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
3h
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺

Chloe Hutton
21min
I think running a Chambre d'hote is most definitely a "proper job"
---

Another garden visit in the next vlog - we all have that on our BINGO card!

Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
3h
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺

Chloe Hutton
21min
I think running a Chambre d'hote is most definitely a "proper job"
---

Another garden visit in the next vlog - we all have that on our BINGO card!

Christine Wilkinson
9h
Was wondering how the pear trees and all the fruit trees planted in the kitchen garden last year are doing? Are they blooming yet?

Pauline Sugarman
7h
Me too!

Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, the pear trees are in bloom! I’ll try to film them in the next video
Chloe is the one along with Matthias who kept getting their questions deleted and pounced on by Becky Eater so would be surprised if she is an alias-but surprised still a patron. There are very few dissenting voices so that is why I remember the ones who are. Bacon eater hasn't been back for two flogs now.

Reactions: 15
They are certainly Ornamental Pears. Dan said they grow to 3-4 metres (they grow to ~10) and planted them with plastic/wire around roots they were delivered with. Any wonder they’ve likely died 🙄 they do produce fruit (although mine never have) but inedible. Possums seem to like them though!
They’re not legal to plant in my part of the country as their shallow root systems turn them into deadly projectiles in tornados and hurricanes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That ain’t working, money for nothing get your cheques for free, that’s the way you do it on YouTube tv ( apologies to Dire straits)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That is the room for people with kids. How the Smuglies remained friendly with her after she risked those children’s lives I’ll never know. My parents would’ve had their lawyers bury the entire Jarvis Crime Family.
That’s why I wondered if they’d papered over the cracks and opened it back up.
---
In his childhood Snorty's family must have indulged him to no end. I'm sure he never heard the word NO and definitely never heard the following words at the dinner table:
  • "you'll eat what's put in front of you or you'll go to bed hungry"
  • "there's no dessert until you eat what's on your plate"
  • "fine, go to bed hungry then"
  • "whatever is left on your plate, you'll have for breakfast"
  • "I'm not a short-order cook. You'll eat what everyone else is having"
In today's vlog Snorty claimed he's allergic to chicken. (that's the first I'd heard) Is there a tattler who is kindly keeping Snorty's List of Allergies (aka - foods he doesn't like)? If not, may I suggest we start a list and post it on Wiki.
These were words I never had to use on my son. He had proper food allergies so was limited but always wanted to try new things. Sometimes my ex and I would look on with disgust as they were things we wouldn’t eat.😂😂
He loved mussels so much that on his 7th birthday he requested them as party food. We had to give a separate party for 2 as none of his friends liked them. He also loved Brussels sprouts🤢. When in France on a rugby trip he asked for a burger, somehow he ended up with steak tartar. He loved it. I remember his sports teacher from school looking on in amazement. Also every restaurant we went to in France he asked if frogs legs were on the menu as he fancied trying those as well.
In Australia last year he decided to try oysters and ate them for the rest of trip. He even got me eating them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
In his childhood Snorty's family must have indulged him to no end. I'm sure he never heard the word NO and definitely never heard the following words at the dinner table:
In today's vlog Snorty claimed he's allergic to chicken. (that's the first I'd heard) Is there a tattler who is kindly keeping Snorty's List of Allergies (aka - foods he doesn't like)? If not, may I suggest we start a list and post it on Wiki.
I’m pretty sure the chicken allergy was mentioned in previous vlogs, but I think he eats eggs I’ve never heard of a chicken allergy but it seems that people are allergic or food sensitive to many things now. My daughter as a life threatening allergy to nuts and eggs so it really annoys us that people use allergies to mean a dislike of certain foods

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Me either! I mean, honestly…I don’t think Fanny has any trouble fingering with these claws…😆

View attachment 2082247
Her toes are clawlike, too. I asked a long time ago why she always wore pumps and closed toe shoes in the summer, particularly when she's wearing these really summery dresses. Well, I finally saw her toes in that video where she's sunbathing in Dubai. She has claws instead of toes! (actually, all of her toes are hammer toes, except for the big toe).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Phlip Phlop’s chicken allergy isn’t something new! Without wishing to dismiss those who have genuine allergies (which can be very serious) or intolerances which can be very debilitating, I do view his allergy list with a certain amount of scepticism. He does seem to have a raft of things he can’t/doesn’t/won’t eat. Nuts, citrus, chicken, dairy, egg whites are the ones that spring to mind. I’m sure there are other things across the whole spectrum of the edible world.

I don’t doubt that he was indulged, pandered to, pampered, cosseted and mollycoddled as a child and growing up. I also think he never developed a particularly broad palate, in terms of the food he was brought up with. The look of horror when presented with an artichoke was priceless, ditto asparagus: zero enthusiasm bordering on abject terror.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've never heard him acknowledge an allergy to chicken, but it has definitely been brought up in other vlogs. If Maria made chicken "whatever" she always made a separate dish for HRH and it would get called out as "since Philip is allergic to chicken".....

Reactions: 18
That’s why I wondered if they’d papered over the cracks and opened it back up.
---

These were words I never had to use on my son. He had proper food allergies so was limited but always wanted to try new things. Sometimes my ex and I would look on with disgust as they were things we wouldn’t eat.😂😂
He loved mussels so much that on his 7th birthday he requested them as party food. We had to give a separate party for 2 as none of his friends liked them. He also loved Brussels sprouts🤢. When in France on a rugby trip he asked for a burger, somehow he ended up with steak tartar. He loved it. I remember his sports teacher from school looking on in amazement. Also every restaurant we went to in France he asked if frogs legs were on the menu as he fancied trying those as well.
In Australia last year he decided to try oysters and ate them for the rest of trip. He even got me eating them.
I love this story! I was a picky childhood eater at home because of my food allergies. But get me in a restaurant and I would try it! My folks always wondered what they’d done to deserve a kid who liked Oysters Rockefeller, caviar and sweetbreads. The smellier the cheese the happier I was. Pâté? Yes please! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Phlip Phlop’s chicken allergy isn’t something new! Without wishing to dismiss those who have genuine allergies (which can be very serious) or intolerances which can be very debilitating, I do view his allergy list with a certain amount of scepticism. He does seem to have a raft of things he can’t/doesn’t/won’t eat. Nuts, citrus, chicken, dairy, egg whites are the ones that spring to mind. I’m sure there are other things across the whole spectrum of the edible world.

I don’t doubt that he was indulged, pandered to, pampered, cosseted and mollycoddled as a child and growing up. I also think he never developed a particularly broad palate, in terms of the food he was brought up with. The look of horror when presented with an artichoke was priceless, ditto asparagus: zero enthusiasm bordering on abject terror.
Snorts and Fanny both think of themselves as sophisticated but they literally have no taste whether it is for food, clothes or interior design, the buy all their beautiful porcelain but care not what is served on it. The pasta Grant cooked in last nights flog was crying out for a giant green salad but no just plates of pasta again. When so you ever see a brimming fruit bowl on the table. They mostly east dried, tinned and food that isn't fresh because that would mean shopping regularly. Their diet is atrocious.

• Heart
  • Sick
So that answers one question Jared and Tanner are still an item. And who are Simone and Finger? Thanks again @Lady Avonlea for your input I’m now off to throw a few punches imagining that smug little twit is on the receiving end. In every picture he never fails to always looks like a supercilious little know it all.
Maybe an owl will fly over and mistake him for the weasel he is and whisk him off and dump him in the highest tree in a far away land. 🦉🦄🌳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

When I saw him eat cream brûlée that did it for me someone with a true egg allergy would end up at the ER

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Snorts and Fanny both think of themselves as sophisticated but they literally have no taste whether it is for food, clothes or interior design, the buy all their beautiful porcelain but care not what is served on it. The pasta Grant cooked in last nights flog was crying out for a giant green salad but no just plates of pasta again. When so you ever see a brimming fruit bowl on the table. They mostly east dried, tinned and food that isn't fresh because that would mean shopping regularly. Their diet is atrocious.
Shopping regularly AND spending money. Apparently, HER money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing the Prince of Pubes is allergic to is work. I think Fanny and him bonded over their mutual love of getting out of working. What I find utterly infuriating about the pair of the supercilious twats is they manage to act with an air of superiority and arrogance whilst in reality at best they are beggars and at worst swindlers, they fake being magnanimous too. grrrrrr infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dan is a freaking ninny!
Youtube can be your friend Daniel...an excellent learning tool, not just a source for your grifting ways.

Finally An Affordable Solar Panel Ground Mount! Installation DIY EG4 - YouTube

How those panels could be put on that beautiful shell of a building is just ridiculousness!
There was no need for climbing up some wobbly old ladder!

View attachment 2082609
I can't even stand to hear this tow rags voice-he is a jumped up little twerp with no discernible talent or charisma. One lucky little urchin who managed to attach himself to the gravy train. He is so self centred and mean spirited I can't abide him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m pretty sure the chicken allergy was mentioned in previous vlogs, but I think he eats eggs I’ve never heard of a chicken allergy but it seems that people are allergic or food sensitive to many things now. My daughter as a life threatening allergy to nuts and eggs so it really annoys us that people use allergies to mean a dislike of certain foods
Same with my son. Some nuts are life threatening and eggs just required antihistamine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.