The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fire in there has to run through the day to have a comfortable temperature for Dinner. having it lit up while the table is laid, will only warm the place in a close radius to the wood burner. When I turn on the heating in my apartment it takes a little while to warm up.
Oh most deff ! I have an old house and log burner and if no bearing on have to have log burner on from the afternoon to heat the room up

Reactions: 16
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
3h
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺

Chloe Hutton
21min
I think running a Chambre d'hote is most definitely a "proper job"
---
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
3h
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺

Chloe Hutton
21min
I think running a Chambre d'hote is most definitely a "proper job"
Another garden visit in the next vlog - we all have that on our BINGO card!

Christine Wilkinson
9h
Was wondering how the pear trees and all the fruit trees planted in the kitchen garden last year are doing? Are they blooming yet?

Pauline Sugarman
7h
Me too!

Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, the pear trees are in bloom! I’ll try to film them in the next video

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do these peacocks interbreed ? Excuse my ignorance but it there was Thor and Cif as a couple who then had the females that are now there Will Thor breed with his daughters this year. ?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Seems strange that someone commented would be nice to see Fanny converse with her Patreons every now and then as even Ollie chats with his Patreons then whammy there she is up at the crack of sparrow fart having lovely little chats 😂😂 yeh right 😂😂
She is nothing if not predictable.

Is that Nattys own laundry. No doubt Fanny charges to use the drier!?
Squirrel needs a slap.
i have a feeling Maria may be the one to do it.
He is getting far too big for his boots.
Stephanie has probably got a coin meter connected to the washer and dryer. ;)

Patreons deserve nothing! They are the problem. I repeat, paying a millionaire to renovate ….. a castle! and begging for updates weekly!! Madness right there!!!
Quite right!
Those patrons.
How dare they expect something for their money!
The bloody cheek.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Re Fanny saying that YouTube is her "job:

Real work, for which people receive pay, has to be carried out with professionalism and efficiency. It needs to be carefully planned, structured, and taken seriously. Workers are responsible for what they produce and are responsible to their employers who pay them. Fanny demonstrates, time and time again, that she is unaware of these requirements. If YT is her job for which she receives a very high salary each month, she is showing no respect for, or gratitude to her employers/patrons. She produces unplanned, shoddy vlogs with very little content. She is frequently unpunctual in getting them out and there is virtually no worthwhile content. Everything is left till the very last minute and she uses everyone else around to provide the content for her. She has absolutely no comprehension of what a real job involves. The only previous "job" she has ever had was working for Gerry's taxi service. I can only imagine how inefficient she must have been and Gerry, like the majority of her brainless patrons, let the pathetic little princess get away with it. She wouldn't last five minutes in any other paid employment, and this is an alleged Oxford graduate! Snorty is exactly the same. They both expect others to pay for their pointless existence while hardly lifting a finger themselves. It beggars belief that Fanny is being paid so much for virtually nothing at all, and she doesn't even use the money responsibly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this why Fanny made such a big deal about the dandelions (it was almost 2 mins of the vlog). Fanny is taking the piss out Teabag - 'anything you can do I can do better' sort of vibe!
Maria B
5h
The way to the market is really nice, lovely view. Michael Petherick was eating dandelions in his last video.
I wonder if Michael Petherick is invited to the 50 person Easter Eggstravaganza? Teabag is so infatuated with Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit ….he should be the guest of honor! He was at the farmhouse before Christmas…but that was over 4 months ago. Looks like Michael’s invitations have become few and far between.

IMG_5015.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another random comment - re Selmar. I was never into Selmar at all. I actually made a comment eons ago before he left that Fanny needed to have an honest conversation with him and tell him to move on. And when he came on here with all his sexual escapade talk I really do think he was being told stuff to shock him into leaving (to an extent). I mean it was clear to an observer he was being sidelined, he took his evening meal into the camper, etc
What I do sympathise with Selmar about is he was regularly in the videos and part of the guest experience. And he wasn’t paid for this, whilst Fanny clawed in the money. So I do have sympathy with Selmar finally realising he deserved payment for his video appearances. This is why Fanny and her mother encouraged Dan, Selmar, Marie and even Thomas to make their own videos. We won’t pay you but start your own to make your own money. So Fanny is in a dilemma- she needs other people in the vlogs to make them interesting, but she limits the people paid through her various income sources.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
😂 she considers YouTube to be a proper job??????? What a joke.
ahum, it is a proper job in 2023. But you know SJ, never worked a day in a white or blue collar job. She'll never know the stress corporate people experience nor will she ever know how hard blue collar people work in though conditions for their job.

She thinks stuffing her pink phone in someone face who is working a blue collar job in her heap is working.... duck YOU SJ! Even your Advent calendar isn't a day's work! It certainly wouldn't justify your months long vacations in London, The Netherlands, Paris, Vienna, Dubai or postponing your sunday and Tuesday flogs. Didn't forget about your Tuesday flog either!

Also since you have been working on your admin for 2 months now...WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS STEPHANIE JARVIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
planning the L'arriere cuisine? for what? so they can start working on it in 2040? I believe they still have a grand salon and 2 bedroom's to fix? basically a whole wing 😂

They are feeling the burn from the roasting they have received and now come up with a fake ''planning'''of a fake ''project'' which will never happen.
Fanny’s circling the wagons to protect the grift. Grant’s family looks a bit shellshocked. The Douche Lord might want to watch his back. Anne Marie has a temper and when that little neanderthal loses his tit it won’t be pretty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm with you on this! I rather have anyone else getting SJ's Patreon monies, than SJ. She and her crew are simply not able to manage vast amount of monies/projects.
And you think Dan can??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ahum, it is a proper job in 2023. But you know SJ, never worked a day in a white or blue collar job. She'll never know the stress corporate people experience nor will she ever know how hard blue collar people work in though conditions for their job.

She thinks stuffing her pink phone in someone face who is working a blue collar job in her heap is working.... duck YOU SJ! Even your Advent calendar isn't a day's work! It certainly wouldn't justify your months long vacations in London, The Netherlands, Paris, Vienna, Dubai or postponing your sunday and Tuesday flogs. Didn't forget about your Tuesday flog either!

Also since you have been working on your admin for 2 months now...WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS STEPHANIE JARVIS.
I definitely think Stephanie works…just on all the wrong things. She likes to appear busy, but her priorities are a mess. I think she mostly does “busy work,” nothing of any real substance. It takes a lot of time and effort to plan trips to Dubai, Egypt, London, South Africa, Venice, New York…or maybe PhiPhi does that for her? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanny’s circling the wagons to protect the grift. Grant’s family looks a bit shellshocked. The Douche Lord might want to watch his back. Anne Marie has a temper and when that little neanderthal loses his tit it won’t be pretty.

Do you think she has put them in the unsafe bedrooms that she housed the Fleuries last year.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Working Holiday – 1.20 minutes
  • Grant –
    • has made pancakes for breakfast (Fanny ain't cooking breakfast)
    • has been out grocery shopping & bought his own wine
    • is dressed for the artic
    • is cooking Turkey Pasta for dinner – was supposed to be Chicken Pasta but guess who’s allergic to chicken???
    • introduces his wife Simone - last time she was at the shitoo was 2018 (why come back?)
  • More timey whimey. Made to look like a single day, but Fanny & Grant went grocery shopping on different days. Fanny also wolfs down a pancake, but she just ate a cheese sandwich at the boulanger???
  • Cooking Rota – no surprise Fanny & Snorty aren’t on it
---
Standard Garden Walk – 5.25 minutes
  • Mystery handy man watering the new grass seed
  • Chatting with Kirstie – need new blades for the mowers
  • The weather is paaaarfact (lovely outside, but cold inside)
  • Fanny won’t buy Kirstie a quadbike to get around the property
  • Fanny has industrial grade dandelions – and they’re paaaaract because Fanny needs dandelion leaves for her Easter Ricotta Pie????
---
Off to the Marquis Suite – 1.45 minutes
  • Kevin has glued 1 cornice in place (not sealed or anything, just glued). It’s an Easter miracle!!!
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for your synopsis of the patreon offering. Your financial outlay is much appreciated. You are a trooper 🏅🏆

Why on earth did fanny go to Châteauroux, nearly an hour from lie land, to get bread. And, more importantly, at what hour did she get up? Is she suffering from insomnia? Is she avoiding bedtime activities with snorts? Was she confused? Or, was that the lunchtime queue at the boulangerie?

If this is the Easter timetable looks like Stuart will be there. Shame, thought she was moving on! And wtf is "finger"? Is that something to do with snorts???

Can't for the life of me imagine why Grant has gone back! And dragged his wife and kids along!! Are they planning to spend some time in their own French property (if they still have it?) and stopping at lie land for Easter is a courtesy call. Wifey has stayed before... did she enjoy the eyes wide shut parties and is hoping for an encore. Can't imagine Grant and snorts will hit it off. I can see Grant and armoire getting on. That's if armoire doesn't feel too threatened Napoleon Bonaparte syndrome).

So many questions...
---
Is her favorite grocery store the same one that has her poo poo pants portrait hanging?
@Le Baiseur I think you have just answered my question as to why she went to Châtearoux to shop and not more locally. Hopefully she has become the local laughing stock and leper.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Making the Easter Pie & Dinner – 6.40 minutes
  • Natty is drying the sheets outside – what happened to the laundry service???
  • Cuz finishes his work for the day while Snorty stands over top and inspects (THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF NO END)
  • Snorty outlines his ideas for the Area Cuisine – he wants a new counter on 1 side with integrated bins (Fanny says they can't afford because of all the other projects like the chapel, GS and Lake...and her travel!!!). He also wants to install the new fridge they already have, but Fanny's not sure. Fanny clearly doesn't know how to fit that wee project into her busy travel schedule.
  • Fanny burned one of her Easter pies!!!
  • Eating dinner – Grant’s kids appear to be in shock, while Amuary & Natti are MIA (again)
So that's it Tattlers - how to fill 25 minutes with so much, yet so little content!!!
---

Kevin is outside in the sun and Grant is inside the freezing shitoo!
2nd to last picture... is this the wine that grunt bought as he well understands by now you only ever get shite at the tit'o. And a magnum of something fizzy with the wrong type of cork pushed into it. Hope it's empty as it could still go off and take someone's eye out. Hopefully fanny's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re Fanny saying that YouTube is her "job:

Real work, for which people receive pay, has to be carried out with professionalism and efficiency. It needs to be carefully planned, structured, and taken seriously. Workers are responsible for what they produce and are responsible to their employers who pay them. Fanny demonstrates, time and time again, that she is unaware of these requirements. If YT is her job for which she receives a very high salary each month, she is showing no respect for, or gratitude to her employers/patrons. She produces unplanned, shoddy vlogs with very little content. She is frequently unpunctual in getting them out and there is virtually no worthwhile content. Everything is left till the very last minute and she uses everyone else around to provide the content for her. She has absolutely no comprehension of what a real job involves. The only previous "job" she has ever had was working for Gerry's taxi service. I can only imagine how inefficient she must have been and Gerry, like the majority of her brainless patrons, let the pathetic little princess get away with it. She wouldn't last five minutes in any other paid employment, and this is an alleged Oxford graduate! Snorty is exactly the same. They both expect others to pay for their pointless existence while hardly lifting a finger themselves. It beggars belief that Fanny is being paid so much for virtually nothing at all, and she doesn't even use the money responsibly.
I can’t believe she admitted it is her first ‘real job’ (she did say this years ago and it got an eye roll them). For someone in their 40’s that’s truly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for your synopsis of this week’s enthralling Patreon video.

Was there a spoiler for tonight’s video, with the inclusion of Hello Fresh on the list of cooking and clearing up duties?

View attachment 2081595
Oh, and I missed that Tanner was on the schedule. Isn't that Jared's husband? I wonder If Tanner asked to be put to work with Jared to keep an eye on him!

Missed Hello Fresh too. Well done @NotAChatelaine eagle eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ahahhahahaha Neanderthal. Can't wait for him to loose his tit like nasty did with Selmar!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprise, Surprise Surprise - look who is up early and responding to patrons. Fanny is as sweet as ice tea!!! Fanny must be worried she's losing patrons. Dan is gaining patrons, Michael Petherick is back on the scene and Beckynator isn't good for business.

MaryEllen Meekins
8h
This was such a happy day!!!! I enjoyed seeing the grocery store, so neat to see how things are over there! I was amazed at how beautiful the area is around you! I had to remind myself that this was your real life and not a TV show! 🤣 Seeing the everyday life in a different country is one reason I enjoy your videos. So excited to see Grant and Maria back! And see your new dishwashers have arrived! Yeah! Love seeing the behind the scenes messy bits. Just remember a mess means there is either creativity and/or progress going on. Oh, almost forgot, why is navy tights, black shoes, and a cream top a bad combination? I genuinely want to know so I can learn and improve my fashion sense. Also, how did you film and drive at the same time! 😱 I hope you were using a phone holder attached to your rear view mirror! Sending hugs! Untill tomorrow

Stephanie Jarvis
33min
In France we don’t tend to mix navy & black or brown & black unless it’s a deliberate design statement, otherwise it looks like a mistake. Yves Saint Laurent was famous for creating a brown/black ensemble and sending it down the runway, before it had been considered a no-no! Actually navy and black can also look amazing together, but it should be the whole outfit, not just a single pair of tights that don’t match. But really, none of it matters as long as we enjoy what we’re wearing (and we’re warm and comfortable!)

Allie Murray
7h
I’m an Italian American and we always make an Easter Pie every year. Ours is slightly different than the one you made but yours looks very yummy! I love to eat it cold or warmed up. Thanks for sharing. So lovely to see Grant and Maria back! Happy Easter! 🐰🐣🐑🦚 😉

Stephanie Jarvis
32min
Ooh, what’s your version like? I love hearing different variations!

Anne Cordts
6h
Why so cold indoors? I thought the heating had been finished?

Stephanie Jarvis
30min
No, the heating won’t be totally finished until May, we have hot water but absolutely no heating yet! 🥶
Uh huh. Still hearing snorts voice in these replies! Still no heating! Not till May!! Hot water though. What about the showers? Are they working? Yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They were having lunch in the dining room. I guess Annmarie was too busy to lit up the wood burner, Pavlina busy in the garden and the remaining crew was too busy to be arsed to have a fire going. Such a warm welcome for guests to have lunch while you freeze!

Having the wood burner lit up and going through the day would have been mine priority, but hey the heap crew can't be arsed.
The Loathsome LaLanders, visit at your own peril. The really all are a piece of work,you couldn't pay me to visit that heap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.