The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even stand to hear this tow rags voice-he is a jumped up little twerp with no discernible talent or charisma. One lucky little urchin who managed to attach himself to the gravy train. He is so self centred and mean spirited I can't abide him.
Do you know which one of his quirks really irritates me?...When he does that long exaggerated exhale...Whoooooooooosh..which must use up just as much energy as what ever it is he's Whooooooooooosh ing at... He'll probably do it all the more now but I can't sit through his vlogs any longer, so someone will have to monitor for me....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Snorts and Fanny both think of themselves as sophisticated but they literally have no taste whether it is for food, clothes or interior design, the buy all their beautiful porcelain but care not what is served on it. The pasta Grant cooked in last nights flog was crying out for a giant green salad but no just plates of pasta again. When so you ever see a brimming fruit bowl on the table. They mostly east dried, tinned and food that isn't fresh because that would mean shopping regularly. Their diet is atrocious.
They have a giant walled garden and three gardeners last I heard!!!

With a garden that size and gardeners plus all those volunteers, they could be canning and preserving enough food to feed a small army.
I have city garden plus roof with 45 fruit bearing trees and shrubs and vegetables growing in every nook and between the roses...
Ask me how I know...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
3h
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺

Chloe Hutton
21min
I think running a Chambre d'hote is most definitely a "proper job"
---

Another garden visit in the next vlog - we all have that on our BINGO card!

Christine Wilkinson
9h
Was wondering how the pear trees and all the fruit trees planted in the kitchen garden last year are doing? Are they blooming yet?

Pauline Sugarman
7h
Me too!

Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, the pear trees are in bloom! I’ll try to film them in the next video
Wasn't Baconater Beccy with 2 c's... ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

With a garden that size and gardeners plus all those volunteers, they could be canning and preserving enough food to feed a small army.
I have city garden plus roof with 45 fruit bearing trees and shrubs and vegetables growing in every nook and between the roses...
Ask me how I know...
They have Amaury, The secret handy man and Kevin and no progress is made in the dump either. La Lande where progress and work ethic go to die

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They have Amaury, The secret handy man and Kevin and no progress is made in the dump either. La Lande where progress and work ethic go to die
Yeah and why should any of us be surprised. She has had that place for how many years? And look at the state of it...

Reactions: 25
In his childhood Snorty's family must have indulged him to no end. I'm sure he never heard the word NO and definitely never heard the following words at the dinner table:
  • "you'll eat what's put in front of you or you'll go to bed hungry"
  • "there's no dessert until you eat what's on your plate"
  • "fine, go to bed hungry then"
  • "whatever is left on your plate, you'll have for breakfast"
  • "I'm not a short-order cook. You'll eat what everyone else is having"
In today's vlog Snorty claimed he's allergic to chicken. (that's the first I'd heard) Is there a tattler who is kindly keeping Snorty's List of Allergies (aka - foods he doesn't like)? If not, may I suggest we start a list and post it on Wiki.
Apparently he is allergic to chicken but not turkey... and again apparently there is a difference... people are known to be less allergic to turkey meat than to chicken..
---
She omitted to say she didn't pay when the 2 puffs and their pugs visit, as they bring their own and enough to feed an army, to ensure they have a decent meal usually swilled down with a few bottle of vino.... 🍾🍾

Last edited:
  • Wow
marie 🥺 stuart 🥺why?😭😭 you silly girls🥺 doesn't stuart have any other friends in france?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Apparently he is allelrgic to chicken but not turkey... and again apparently there is a difference... people are known to be less allergic to turkey meat than to chicken..
---

She omitted to say she didn't pay when the 2 puffs and their pugs visit, as they bring their own and enough to feed an army, to ensure they have a decent meal usually swilled down with a few bottle of vino.... 🍾🍾
Anyone have access to the puggy poofs social media? Surely they’ll be bragging about the fabulous upcoming holiday!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Getting an ad for vrbo says”is it really a vacation if you have to share it with the host” ask Grant
and his wife!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ask me how I know...
this garden is for that fooking peacock and his harem of sister/daughters.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok European fashionistas in the know I have always been under the impression that the French do mix navy and black also brown and black such as wearing brown shoes with a black suit. Oh well I must be committing a fashion faux pas on a regular basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure the chicken allergy was mentioned in previous vlogs, but I think he eats eggs I’ve never heard of a chicken allergy but it seems that people are allergic or food sensitive to many things now. My daughter as a life threatening allergy to nuts and eggs so it really annoys us that people use allergies to mean a dislike of certain foods
He eats it all- he just thinks allergies make him interesting. We have seen him eat everything on his allergy list. Eggs cream cheese nuts chicken milk pies ice cream quiche . And he orders seconds because he never pays

• Heart
This person clearly doesn't get out much because a french supermarket doesn't look any different from any other supermarket! Don't recall seeing any difference in Melbourne.
Mia Virgo
10h
This video brought me so much joy, it was really interesting to see the layout of a french supermarket! So happy to see Maria and grant (and family) back at the chateau 😍

Peta Thompson
10h
Have a Happy Easter - I think Grant and his family fled Australia at the right time - we have been told Melbournes going to have the coldest Easter since the 1940's. it was lovely to see your Spring day. Was slightly jealous of that amazing selection in the supermarket.
Mia & Peta, please enjoy a pic from the middle of the international aisle in my local Publix grocery store and quit being such brown nosing kiss asses.❤
DC69D6F1-B39F-49C2-B7B4-6FCDB9A99C1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Teabag going to be digging to see if tunnel into Gwen and Billys Chataeu told by an 80+ year old and 4 others can be found, bet Steve does the digging and Michael films.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently he is allergic to chicken but not turkey... and again apparently there is a difference... people are known to be less allergic to turkey meat than to chicken..
---

Oh bollocks to it, please someone give him chicken and tell him it's turkey so we can see what happens. Projectile vomiting all over the Easter Eggs, fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven't seen you for a while! I remember your Christmas decoration, which looked so much better than what the heap crew had put together with all 6 of them! :D

love the Easter bunny's
Thank you!

I have been around but could not catch up to be able to comment! 😂…… I am addicted to Tattle…….also, @Jules100 ……. Your daughters dress was gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="Lady Avonlea, post: 14661301, member:.
[/QUOTE]

How is it possible for anyone to be allergic to chicken but able to eat turkey? He is not allergic, he just has childish fads.

• Heart
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
3h
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺
ReBecca…I mean Baconnator…why in the hell WOULDN’T Stephanie pay for all the food in the house??? Not just for Easter…but all the time??? (for workers and volunteers). For god’s sake, Selmar worked there for free…shouldn’t she at least feed him a decent meal??? Or should he have been charged for it??? In the US, especially on family farms or family ranches, there’s a tradition of feeding workers. It’s highly appreciated and builds rapport. My great-grandparents ran a farm and my great-grandmother was always cooking…all day. My mom said she remembers there was always something on the stove to eat. Some of the meals served at LaLande look like slop that should be fed to the pigs!!! And Isabelle practically starved the work away volunteers!

• Heart
I thought the pear trees were only ornamental?!? Guess she doesn’t know that means they don’t produce fruit!🤣
Perhaps she will make a savoury dish with then. Perhaps pasta, tuna and pears 🤮. I’m guessing Davey will not be coming for Easter?
His garden plans are on hold now and possibly forever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.