The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I was a day early in anticipation of this flog and then late thanks @Lady Avonlea you are on the ball at least xxx

Grant and his really pretty wife cooked dinner brought the groceries and the wine. he poured Fanny a glass while she burnt her Easter pies. They have just come from bloody Oz and she goes out shopping at lunch time because she wasn't up and can't even cook them a meal and provide wine. Snorts is busy redesigning the Atelier Cuisine and they have yet another fridge for in there which needs fitting.Snorts wants to extend the worktops round for a tea and coffee station But none of this can be done with the heating, the lake and the chapel (send more money) it would probably cost no more than driving to Chateauroux. Incidentally the boulangerie had so many interesting sandwiches brimming with fresh produce and Fanny has melted brie and bacon-her diet is awful along with her imagination. she over annunciated SAND-WIIIITCH again.

Definitely something funny with time line she had no sign of a cold today and the botox veins have regressed.

Grants wife is really pretty and quiet she looks really sweet, he is definitely punching.

Kevin is finishing off the coving in the Marquis Salon, Snorts tried to speak to him in French with his opinions on the design (his French and his high heels are both really bad.)

The Chateauroux supermarket shows the abundance of local fresh produce brimming with vegetables, salads, wild garlic, cheese so why the 3 full time gardeners who just grow too many courgettes. Fanny travels to this supermarket to buy tubs of Ricotta from Italy heaven forbid she makes something French ever!!

In the flog she has a long chat with Kirsty about dandelions and Fanny picks about 6 leaves to put in her Italian pie. Kirsty says she has ordered new blades for the grifted sit on lawn mower, which obviously shouldn't need replacing after a couple of years they just don't take care of anything. Kirsty wants a quad bike.

The kitchen was an absolute tip. The Smeg fridge freezer section needs defrosting badly probably why she is buying so many fridges can't be aged to defrost so buys another one. Natti was elated because she had hung the first load of washing outside and said she likes going outside because it is warmer than inside.
---

That was dinner she was in Chateauroux at lunch time
I actually think it was separate days made to look like one. (Timey Wimey). Fanny went to Chateauroux shopping and ate a sanddddwiccccch and coke. The next day Grant went shopping, Fanny made her Easter pie and Grant cooked dinner. Suspect Grant's family is jet-lagged and the kids needed an early dinner rather than Fanny's usual 10:00 p.m. affair.

The fire was on for dinner, but folks were still freezing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think it was separate days made to look like one. (Timey Wimey). Fanny went to Chateauroux shopping and ate a sanddddwiccccch and coke. The next day Grant went shopping, Fanny made her Easter pie and Grant cooked dinner. Suspect Grant's family is jet-lagged and the kids needed an early dinner rather than Fanny's usual 10:00 p.m. affair.

They may have jet lag but they are on the cleaning rota. She is a piece of work

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
To me what is the mystery is how the same people go back year after year for the same crap food and entertainment. They obviously don’t know any better.
I wonder the same thing, but apparently these patrons (if they are real) are planning to visit this year. Why????? It's a dump in the middle of bum-#uck nowhere.
Suellen McGillick
2h
I’ll be there in May and I would love to help with Dish Washing if needed.
Jessie Cherry
8h
So great to see Grant and his wife visiting! and Maria back and Nati and Amaury (always busy) Kirstie in the garden with her amazing dandelions. Also it was great to see Chateauroux and your beautiful drive, as my friend Cindy and I are coming in the 🍂❤🥂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I went to a Turkish teef doctor to get my wisdom tooth extracted the other week. they have this strip with teef and colours, from Hollywood white (that tit is bright, it can function as a flashlight) to yellowish white. next to the Hollywood white the yellowish ones look really yellow! but in reality they are not.

A lot of you don't like Dan's teef, I like them, because his originals were 1 too canine like 2 he smiles a lot more. It gives the man confidence. so #teamDan!
---
The grifted China of Fanny new flues. The second image is from her early days, 1st from last week? Look at how much more crammed it is!

Incoming warning nostrils is in 1st picture.
---
Better picture for comparison
Oops I didn't see your warning. Now got to run to the dunny and spew!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just was thinking isn't it amazing she actually states they can't do the atelier cuisine (which basically needs new worktops and integrated cupboards) not even a thousand euros with Amaury doing it, because of the heating (being done but not replumbed) the lake (nothing has happened for three years) the chapel (again nothing done). Fanny your patreons may fall for this shite but you have a=over a million from patreon alone fix the bloody room before you have more b n b guests. Your trip to Dubai cost more than this, put your hand in your own pocket

• Heart
Surprise, Surprise Surprise - look who is up early and responding to patrons. Fanny is as sweet as ice tea!!! Fanny must be worried she's losing patrons. Dan is gaining patrons, Michael Petherick is back on the scene and Beckynator isn't good for business.

MaryEllen Meekins
8h
This was such a happy day!!!! I enjoyed seeing the grocery store, so neat to see how things are over there! I was amazed at how beautiful the area is around you! I had to remind myself that this was your real life and not a TV show! 🤣 Seeing the everyday life in a different country is one reason I enjoy your videos. So excited to see Grant and Maria back! And see your new dishwashers have arrived! Yeah! Love seeing the behind the scenes messy bits. Just remember a mess means there is either creativity and/or progress going on. Oh, almost forgot, why is navy tights, black shoes, and a cream top a bad combination? I genuinely want to know so I can learn and improve my fashion sense. Also, how did you film and drive at the same time! 😱 I hope you were using a phone holder attached to your rear view mirror! Sending hugs! Untill tomorrow

Stephanie Jarvis
33min
In France we don’t tend to mix navy & black or brown & black unless it’s a deliberate design statement, otherwise it looks like a mistake. Yves Saint Laurent was famous for creating a brown/black ensemble and sending it down the runway, before it had been considered a no-no! Actually navy and black can also look amazing together, but it should be the whole outfit, not just a single pair of tights that don’t match. But really, none of it matters as long as we enjoy what we’re wearing (and we’re warm and comfortable!)

Allie Murray
7h
I’m an Italian American and we always make an Easter Pie every year. Ours is slightly different than the one you made but yours looks very yummy! I love to eat it cold or warmed up. Thanks for sharing. So lovely to see Grant and Maria back! Happy Easter! 🐰🐣🐑🦚 😉

Stephanie Jarvis
32min
Ooh, what’s your version like? I love hearing different variations!

Anne Cordts
6h
Why so cold indoors? I thought the heating had been finished?

Stephanie Jarvis
30min
No, the heating won’t be totally finished until May, we have hot water but absolutely no heating yet! 🥶
bahahhahahaha! I see the heating has been pushed forward for another month! The lying serpent is hard at work, afraid to loose more patrons... she won't do tit anymore, because loosing patreons is loosing monies, loosing monies means she might not have enough to live on for the rest of her life. the Serpent will protect her monies like she would her eggs. But is not willing to put her monies where she promised she would!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bahahhahahaha! I see the heating has been pushed forward for another month! The lying serpent is hard at work, afraid to loose more patrons... she won't do tit anymore, because loosing patreons is loosing monies, loosing monies means she might not have enough to live on for the rest of her life. the Serpent will protect her monies like she would her eggs. But is not willing to put her monies where she promised she would!
yes in the patron comments she is even asking others about their Easter pie recipes-feigning interest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Good question Heather - where is Hash? Another one who's bright enough not to return.

Heather McFarland
8h

Does anyone remember Hash? He was a really nice guy who visited many times and at one point was planning some kitchen updates with Stephanie. Is that still happening, or put on hold? Just wondering if I missed that along the way :)

• Haha

I think the fire in there has to run through the day to have a comfortable temperature for Dinner. having it lit up while the table is laid, will only warm the place in a close radius to the wood burner. When I turn on the heating in my apartment it takes a little while to warm up.

I call BS....
Fanny pays for all the food except for all the copious amount of food stuff guests bring, the volumes of food gifts from Grabeaux and the sponsor placements.

ReBecca Shotton
6h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?

Stephanie Jarvis
12min
Yes, I do, I think it’s only right, as everyone is there to help on the chateau in one way or another, and at Easter I love to host my friends. In the past, before I had a ‘proper job’ with YouTube, my friends would all contribute at Easter, they’ve always been so supportive, but I stopped that as soon as the vlogs started doing well. Nothing makes me happier than having everyone here ☺
---

They did have the fire on for dinner - people were still freezing.
😂 she considers YouTube to be a proper job??????? What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This person clearly doesn't get out much because a french supermarket doesn't look any different from any other supermarket! Don't recall seeing any difference in Melbourne.

Mia Virgo

10h
This video brought me so much joy, it was really interesting to see the layout of a french supermarket! So happy to see Maria and grant (and family) back at the chateau 😍

Peta Thompson
10h
Have a Happy Easter - I think Grant and his family fled Australia at the right time - we have been told Melbournes going to have the coldest Easter since the 1940's. it was lovely to see your Spring day. Was slightly jealous of that amazing selection in the supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pisses away the day,
Has no job or
Interests beyond being a
Lazy Gay Twank
In a dump of a chateau funded by foolish
Patrons who think he’s her straight boyfriend. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Making the Easter Pie & Dinner – 6.40 minutes
  • Natty is drying the sheets outside – what happened to the laundry service???
  • Cuz finishes his work for the day while Snorty stands over top and inspects (THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF NO END)
  • Snorty outlines his ideas for the Area Cuisine – he wants a new counter on 1 side with integrated bins (Fanny says they can't afford because of all the other projects like the chapel, GS and Lake...and her travel!!!). He also wants to install the new fridge they already have, but Fanny's not sure. Fanny clearly doesn't know how to fit that wee project into her busy travel schedule.
  • Fanny burned one of her Easter pies!!!
  • Eating dinner – Grant’s kids appear to be in shock, while Amuary & Natti are MIA (again)
So that's it Tattlers - how to fill 25 minutes with so much, yet so little content!!!
---

Kevin is outside in the sun and Grant is inside the freezing shitoo!
Is that Nattys own laundry. No doubt Fanny charges to use the drier!?
Squirrel needs a slap.
i have a feeling Maria may be the one to do it.
He is getting far too big for his boots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So that answers one question Jared and Tanner are still an item. And who are Simone and Finger? Thanks again @Lady Avonlea for your input I’m now off to throw a few punches imagining that smug little twit is on the receiving end. In every picture he never fails to always looks like a supercilious little know it all.
Finger is what she shows at her patreons for taking the money and doing nothing:devilish:😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Key takeaways:

1. Snorty is morphing more into a 50's housewife every day!
  • sitting on his ass in the kitchen planning the cooking rota with the hired help
  • directing Kevin on how to do the plastering in the Marquis Suite
  • supervising Amuary's work on the dishwashers
  • planning the layout of the Area Cuisine
Snorty didn't have any nail polish or brooches today. He was also unusually quiet but became very animated when, near the end of the vlog, he finally got to spell out his simple, cheap idea for the area cuisine (which Fanny quickly shot down). Wonder if Snorty is getting side-lined?

2. Anmuary & Natti are keeping their heads down, doing their work, not saying much and sticking to themselves in the evenings.
Thank you for the synopsis.
What a shitshow!
Is there any room Snorts has not decided to redo ie render uninhabitable

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this why Fanny made such a big deal about the dandelions (it was almost 2 mins of the vlog). Fanny is taking the piss out Teabag - 'anything you can do I can do better' sort of vibe!
Maria B
5h
The way to the market is really nice, lovely view. Michael Petherick was eating dandelions in his last video.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the update from the patrons.
This is what I don’t understand about Fanny - why she doesn’t plan her vlogs around her extensive travel.
At least 2 weeks ago she could have shared with viewers/patrons planning for Easter 50 guests. She could have FaceTimed Maria and even had a pretend conversation planning help yourself breakfasts, BBQs, pre-made soups and then the big occasions. She could have engaged her audience asking for suggestions.
Then in another vlog she could show the planning for BnB guests.
The Puy Vidal family showed the planning and shopping done for their guests. It was really interesting as they seek to avoid waste, economise yet provide an authentic French experience. What I found admirable was they seperate the shopping out to bnb supplies to their own family meals (when no guests). No tax receipt confusion there!
It frustrates me Fanny cannot produce interesting content to gain and maintain viewers due to sheer laziness and/or stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seems strange that someone commented would be nice to see Fanny converse with her Patreons every now and then as even Ollie chats with his Patreons then whammy there she is up at the crack of sparrow fart having lovely little chats 😂😂 yeh right 😂😂
Patreons deserve nothing! They are the problem. I repeat, paying a millionaire to renovate ….. a castle! and begging for updates weekly!! Madness right there!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.