The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, if Dan wanted his teeth fixed in order to improve his quality of life, then that's his business.
What I didn't like was the macho spiel about "Yeah, I could just get it fixed, it didn't bother me, but I went and did it anyway. Definitely not listening to the haydurs."
If Dan had been smart... yeah, I know... he'd have done a whole 8 part docu-vlog series. A bit of research, could he have it done in France or would it be better to have it done in Turkey. Does he really need to have veneers, bridges or implants.
Dan's teeth might not have been aesthetically pleasing, but they were his natural teeth. My opinion the procedure he got was overkill.
Yes he could have gotten veneers my daughter had those as her teeth were ruined by antibiotics when she was little so she still has her own teeth under veneers but maybe they wouldn’t have worked for him

Reactions: 16
Anyone spot that Dan's solar panels were on the shady side of the ruin on a lovely sunny day. Not a kW of power being produced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I fast forwarded thru that video at work today because I am tired of Terry and mom. Did she mention Tony today?
I do think he is in rehab. Mom seems way too happy now that he is a no show on the vlogs. I would like to see the drywall finished and painted upstairs in the cottage!

Reactions: 11
No probs with Dans teeth, just Dan himself and maybe what the teeth represent. They’re his early midlife crisis. Thousands of pounds that might have contributed to enhancing his children’s lives and his partners well-being. He chose ego, he chose teeth and chased fame.
Just being judgy I guess.

View attachment 2080532
Heroin addiction looks good on you Dan 💉 🩸

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Steph goes food shopping and when she gets back kitchen is a Megga mess and snorty sat on his arse planning cooking and cleaning rotas for everyone like why he couldn’t tidy kitchen is beyond me and he probably thinks below him - noted on said rota they have put grant and his wife on cleaning and cooking duties ( he also cooked the night of filming ) like I wouldn’t dream of expecting guests to cook and clean 🙄🙄
Armoury hard at work plumbing in two dishwashers again while snorty sat around !
to hear him then giving Kevin instructions on some coving you would think he owned the place 🙄
I seem to recall said dishwashers were ordered some time ago but Steph really needed them doing with guests on the way is there no forward planning at all !
---
I fast forwarded thru that video at work today because I am tired of Terry and mom. Did she mention Tony today?
I do think he is in rehab. Mom seems way too happy now that he is a no show on the vlogs. I would like to see the drywall finished and painted upstairs in the cottage!
I’ve only watched a couple of their blogs are they not worth watching?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think what Larraine is saying to Michael Petherick…

“How was your night with Philip? Pretty bad hearing about that. No wonder you don’t see Stephanie anymore.”

I assume that Larraine’s comment is referring to Selmar’s video where he said Philip originally came to La Lande to meet Michael Petherick, and the two of them slept together before Philip eventually got with Stephanie (but not before bedding almost everyone at the farmhouse, according to Selmar).

View attachment 2081154
Larraine needs to learn how to punctuate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who is the Tony doing all the work at Journey to Chateau (Patrick & Stuart)?
Also does anyone else think it is weird they keep emphasising the dogs’ room is “private” and “not to be shown”? I mean - just don’t mention it. If you have 8 dogs that tit all over a room at night, or you put them in cages to keep them safe or calm at night from storms and each other, or whatever you do, just don’t mention it.

So Steph goes food shopping and when she gets back kitchen is a Megga mess and snorty sat on his arse planning cooking and cleaning rotas for everyone like why he couldn’t tidy kitchen is beyond me and he probably thinks below him - noted on said rota they have put grant and his wife on cleaning and cooking duties ( he also cooked the night of filming ) like I wouldn’t dream of expecting guests to cook and clean 🙄🙄
Armoury hard at work plumbing in two dishwashers again while snorty sat around !
to hear him then giving Kevin instructions on some coving you would think he owned the place 🙄
I seem to recall said dishwashers were ordered some time ago but Steph really needed them doing with guests on the way is there no forward planning at all !
---

I’ve only watched a couple of their blogs are they not worth watching?
In regard to numb nuts i.e. "Little Pecker pants, Sir Snorts a lot" doing absolutely NOTHING at the dump...
"You get what you PAY for, Fanny"!!! What a twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No probs with Dans teeth, just Dan himself and maybe what the teeth represent. They’re his early midlife crisis. Thousands of pounds that might have contributed to enhancing his children’s lives and his partners well-being. He chose ego, he chose teeth and chased fame.
Just being judgy I guess.

View attachment 2080532
I’ve shared this before, but it’s relevant so I will repeat myself - after Dan had his teeth fixed a verified account I follow on Instagram posted a screenshot of an email they received. It was an offer for a free cosmetic procedure in Turkey, all they had to do was share their experience on their social media account. I assume Dan received a similar offer and accepted it. That’s why he had a very long and detailed vlog on the procedure - that was his payment.

I am not a fan of Dan. I don’t watch his vlogs (but did watch too many of them at one time). I think he’s made some bad choices that led him to where he is now and his priorities are out of wack. His teeth creep me out, IMO he should have gone with a slightly more natural look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, if Dan wanted his teeth fixed in order to improve his quality of life, then that's his business.
What I didn't like was the macho spiel about "Yeah, I could just get it fixed, it didn't bother me, but I went and did it anyway. Definitely not listening to the haydurs."
If Dan had been smart... yeah, I know... he'd have done a whole 8 part docu-vlog series. A bit of research, could he have it done in France or would it be better to have it done in Turkey. Does he really need to have veneers, bridges or implants.
Dan's teeth might not have been aesthetically pleasing, but they were his natural teeth. My opinion the procedure he got was overkill.
If they weren’t completely horribly done, he’s still going to have to replace everything in 10-15 years. Nobody thinks about that part. My dad was going to do all implants at 60, his teeth were terrible and he’s eaten popcorn every single night of his life. He looked at the cost $80k and opted for click in dentures on 4 posts. He wore dentures as he healed before the posts. He then said eff the posts and just went with dentures. He’s on his third or fourth set at 75.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wishing Karma Baby a speedy recovery! Since I don't yet know how to upload the patreon vlog here is a summary which I entitle:
'How to Jam 25 Minutes with So Much of Nothing'.

Boulanger - 1 minute

• Fanny self filming walking through a parking lot in Chateau Rue – heading off to shop for ricotta to make an Italian Easter pie. All the grocery stores are apparently out of ricotta. (I take it that means the Cheese Man isn't coming for Easter)
  • Fanny wants to go to her favourite Boulanger for lunch, but is shocked that there’s a que (to be fair, Fanny usually isn’t out of bed, let alone out of the shitoo, before noon so imagine her surprise that people are out and about).
  • Fanny buys treats for the shitoo then sits and wolfs down a warm cheese sandwich
---
Driving and Grocery Store - 3.30 minutes
  • Sitting in Car, Driving, Shopping for asparagus and ricotta at her favourite grocery store
  • Terrible horreur – Fanny put blue tights on with black heels and a cream dress (actually one of her better outfits)
  • Buys a pre-packaged Easter Pie for lunch – just sausage meat with hardboiled egg, wrapped in pastry (but that's almost identical to the Easter pie Fanny is making)
  • Videos the grocery store and buys tons of ricotta & wild garlic (squeals in delight :sick: )
p.s. Grant, wife, 2 children & Maria have all arrived (desperate fools)
---
Countryside Drive - 2 minutes
  • Driving through the country side – quite pleasurable - lovely piano music, no Belle Epoque and no Snorty
---
Return to the shitoo – 4 minutes
  • Kirsty shoveling tit and Fanny accidentally drives over the trailer - Oopsie!!!
  • Kitchen in a big mess because the 2 new dishwashers are being installed (literally every room is under construction. Fanny just realized they needed to be installed because Maria was returning. (Were new dishwashers a condition for Maria agreeing to return???)
  • Stupid Fanny thought she’d simply turn the dishwashers on without any installation (Anmuary has been busy replumbing, levelling the counters, building carcasses – while Fanny swanned off to Dubai to shag Potty!
  • Snorty sitting on his butt - doing nothing!
  • Anmuary’s butt crack - working hard!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Dan’s patron count is up to almost 500…… would much rather see it going there then to La La Land. I wonder if Stephanie has lost almost 500 patrons?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Working Holiday – 1.20 minutes
  • Grant –
    • has made pancakes for breakfast (Fanny ain't cooking breakfast)
    • has been out grocery shopping & bought his own wine
    • is dressed for the artic
    • is cooking Turkey Pasta for dinner – was supposed to be Chicken Pasta but guess who’s allergic to chicken???
    • introduces his wife Simone - last time she was at the shitoo was 2018 (why come back?)
  • More timey whimey. Made to look like a single day, but Fanny & Grant went grocery shopping on different days. Fanny also wolfs down a pancake, but she just ate a cheese sandwich at the boulanger???
  • Cooking Rota – no surprise Fanny & Snorty aren’t on it
---
Standard Garden Walk – 5.25 minutes
  • Mystery handy man watering the new grass seed
  • Chatting with Kirstie – need new blades for the mowers
  • The weather is paaaarfact (lovely outside, but cold inside)
  • Fanny won’t buy Kirstie a quadbike to get around the property
  • Fanny has industrial grade dandelions – and they’re paaaaract because Fanny needs dandelion leaves for her Easter Ricotta Pie????
---
Off to the Marquis Suite – 1.45 minutes
  • Kevin has glued 1 cornice in place (not sealed or anything, just glued). It’s an Easter miracle!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wishing Karma Baby a speedy recovery! Since I don't yet know how to upload the patreon vlog here is a summary which I entitle:
'How to Jam 25 Minutes with So Much of Nothing'.
<SNIP>
Driving and Grocery Store - 3.30 minutes
  • Sitting in Car, Driving, Shopping for asparagus and ricotta at her favourite grocery store
  • Terrible horreur – Fanny put blue tights on with black heels and a cream dress (actually one of her better outfits)
  • Buys a pre-packaged Easter Pie for lunch – just sausage meat with hardboiled egg, wrapped in pastry (but that's almost identical to the Easter pie Fanny is making)
  • Videos the grocery store and buys tons of ricotta & wild garlic (squeals in delight :sick: )<SNIP>
Is her favorite grocery store the same one that has her poo poo pants portrait hanging?

• Haha
Working Holiday – 1.20 minutes
  • Grant –
    • has made pancakes for breakfast (Fanny ain't cooking breakfast)
    • has been out grocery shopping & bought his own wine
    • is dressed for the artic
    • is cooking Turkey Pasta for dinner – was supposed to be Chicken Pasta but guess who’s allergic to chicken???
    • introduces his wife Simone - last time she was at the shitoo was 2018 (why come back?)
  • More timey whimey. Made to look like a single day, but Fanny & Grant went grocery shopping on different days. Fanny also wolfs down a pancake, but she just ate a cheese sandwich at the boulanger???
  • Cooking Rota – no surprise Fanny & Snorty aren’t on it
---
Standard Garden Walk – 5.25 minutes
  • Mystery handy man watering the new grass seed
  • Chatting with Kirstie – need new blades for the mowers
  • The weather is paaaarfact (lovely outside, but cold inside)
  • Fanny won’t buy Kirstie a quadbike to get around the property
  • Fanny has industrial grade dandelions – and they’re paaaaract because Fanny needs dandelion leaves for her Easter Ricotta Pie????
---
Off to the Marquis Suite – 1.45 minutes
  • Kevin has glued 1 cornice in place (not sealed or anything, just glued). It’s an Easter miracle!!!
So . . . Grant is dressed for the Arctic . . . and Kevin is getting about in just a singlet.

Edit: they're all dressed for the Arctic except Kevin and Amaury which figures as they're the only ones doing any work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Making the Easter Pie & Dinner – 6.40 minutes
  • Natty is drying the sheets outside – what happened to the laundry service???
  • Cuz finishes his work for the day while Snorty stands over top and inspects (THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF NO END)
  • Snorty outlines his ideas for the Area Cuisine – he wants a new counter on 1 side with integrated bins (Fanny says they can't afford because of all the other projects like the chapel, GS and Lake...and her travel!!!). He also wants to install the new fridge they already have, but Fanny's not sure. Fanny clearly doesn't know how to fit that wee project into her busy travel schedule.
  • Fanny burned one of her Easter pies!!!
  • Eating dinner – Grant’s kids appear to be in shock, while Amuary & Natti are MIA (again)
So that's it Tattlers - how to fill 25 minutes with so much, yet so little content!!!
---
So . . . Grant is dressed for the Arctic . . . and Kevin is getting about in just a singlet.
Kevin is outside in the sun and Grant is inside the freezing shitoo!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.