The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a Turkish teef doctor to get my wisdom tooth extracted the other week. they have this strip with teef and colours, from Hollywood white (that tit is bright, it can function as a flashlight) to yellowish white. next to the Hollywood white the yellowish ones look really yellow! but in reality they are not.

A lot of you don't like Dan's teef, I like them, because his originals were 1 too canine like 2 he smiles a lot more. It gives the man confidence. so #teamDan!
---
The grifted China of Fanny new flues. The second image is from her early days, 1st from last week? Look at how much more crammed it is!

Incoming warning nostrils is in 1st picture.
Your post reminded me of that pic of PhiPhi in the kitchen, looking like a vampire, which inspired a new name for him “Nostrilferatu” 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I went to a Turkish teef doctor to get my wisdom tooth extracted the other week. they have this strip with teef and colours, from Hollywood white (that tit is bright, it can function as a flashlight) to yellowish white. next to the Hollywood white the yellowish ones look really yellow! but in reality they are not.

A lot of you don't like Dan's teef, I like them, because his originals were 1 too canine like 2 he smiles a lot more. It gives the man confidence. so #teamDan!
Hope the wisdom tooth extraction wasn't too painful - had to do the same myself years ago. The noise/pressure was far worse than the actual extraction itself as I had lots of injections but it bleed for quite a few hours afterwards.
I agree with you. Nobody's real teeth are Hollywood white in any case, especially as one ages.
So, if you decide to go the Hollywood white route, you either have to have all your teeth removed or, veneered.
I know a couple of people who went down the remove all teeth route and then have the screw in type - 100% off the wall extremely OTT painful and cost an absolute fortune, neither went to Turkey either. AND, it takes months to arrive at the final destination too because the gums have to recover in between surgeries - so, in the interim, they were basically toothless! Both guys grew moustaches to hide the fact - and, absolutely no dating for them for about a year or more, obviously! o_O
Dan's original teeth, although weren't all really bad, they always looked far too small for his adult mouth - it happens via genetics. His sons look like they may have inherited the same type of teef as their father, unfortunately!

Reactions: 12

---
The grifted China of Fanny new flues. The second image is from her early days, 1st from last week? Look at how much more crammed it is!

---
Better picture for comparison
I have a traditional overdenture which is just a rim of teeth with a little faux gum that snaps into posts set in my jaw. It’s less stuff in your mouth and your soft palate is free. Dentures of any kind do change the shape of your mouth somewhat. When I met with the dental prosthetics maker he suggested I go with A2 which is one shade darker (normal, healthy) than that horrible Hollywood white. I think of that blinding white as news anchor white. He also suggested I let him recreate some of the tiny flaws in my real teeth so they would look more realistic. I’m glad I followed his advice as only those close to me know I wear them. Covid kicked in just as I started my first procedure so I was wearing masks through most of it. I was born with incredibly weak tooth enamel and smaller teeth than my jaw was built for so mine were badly damaged. That’s why I decided at nearly 60 to go ahead and get the work done.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
pictur
No probs with Dans teeth, just Dan himself and maybe what the teeth represent. They’re his early midlife crisis. Thousands of pounds that might have contributed to enhancing his children’s lives and his partners well-being. He chose ego, he chose teeth and chased fame.
Just being judgy I guess.

F2FF2C33-7B4E-4E4B-AFF9-2267992E7114.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No probs with Dans teeth, just Dan himself and maybe what the teeth represent. They’re his early midlife crisis. Thousands of pounds that might have contributed to enhancing his children’s lives and his partners well-being. He chose ego, he chose teeth and chased fame.

View attachment 2080532
I’m shocked @Kotare !!! We NEVER judge here! 😆😆😆❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2080532
His Turkish teef were an investment in his career as a vlogger. He learned that from his idol, Casey Neistat! :ROFLMAO:

1680717728132.png
1680717790767.png
cd911.png

Dan has kept ALMOST all of the rules!

1. Trying to rebuild what he can't--- a ruin.
2. "See you tomorra!"
3. Trimming the hedges and raking gravel on his path.
4. New camera lenses
5. Make sure to find time to bring the kids to Lalande when possible.
6. Daily vlogs (with occasional breaks).
7. -----------------------------(follow Stephanie's rule here!)
8. The humble #littleman Dan is gone!
9. Patreon!
10. YouTube Subscription and website membership.
11. DONE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hope the wisdom tooth extraction wasn't too painful - had to do the same myself years ago. The noise/pressure was far worse than the actual extraction itself as I had lots of injections but it bleed for quite a few hours afterwards.
Wisdom tooth extraction? no problem! Somehow I do not feel pain in my jaws. it slightly uncomfortable, and you miss a tooth there. (although my cheek swell up, no pain) My dentist in NL loves my teeth :) however an interesting thing, the dentist I visited did advise me to get a manual toothbrush instead of electric due to periodontal. She said electric toothbrushes are too abrasive for gums.

@MRShavershamsdress if you are happy with the result, you have done right by yourself! No one should walk around with something they feel insecure/bad about!

View attachment 2080532
I hate this picture ahahah. I can't care less why Annelise and Dan have split up. Millions of people with children split up. There was alleged cheating from Dan. possible. But since Annelise dropped about 130 pounds (Dan) and than some physically, she had the divorce glow up! she is drop dead gorgeous and via pictures posted here looks happy! I wish her a ripped, handsome, sexy French farmer!
p.s In my personal opinion Annelise is as beautiful as Ombeline. She didn't loose Dan, she won herself back. CONGRATULATIONS ANNELISE FOR DROPPING THAT DEAD WEIGHT!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate this picture ahahah. I can't care less why Annelise and Dan have split up. Millions of people with children split up. There was alleged cheating from Dan. possible. But since Annelise dropped about 130 pounds (Dan) and than some physically, she had the divorce glow up! she is drop dead gorgeous and via pictures posted here looks happy! I wish her a ripped, handsome, sexy French farmer!
p.s In my personal opinion Annelise is as beautiful as Ombeline. She didn't lose Dan, she won herself back. CONGRATULATIONS ANNELISE FOR DROPPING THAT DEAD WEIGHT!
BIB

Absolutely correctumundo there. Better off without him.
Dan will end up like most of us if he fails to really look to his part in the breakdown of his relationship, he’ll possibly find himself in a few years time ultimately no happier, and maybe even hanker about the good old days.
I wonder how she felt watching him to go off on his Turkish journey while she was struggling in very basic accommodation with two preschoolers. To me, it seemed incredibly selfish and while I try not to be TOO judgy (sure Jan), these YouTubers do lay their lives in front of us. That they get so terribly wound up with sites like tattle beggars any understanding of human nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No probs with Dans teeth, just Dan himself and maybe what the teeth represent.
I agree, if Dan wanted his teeth fixed in order to improve his quality of life, then that's his business.
What I didn't like was the macho spiel about "Yeah, I could just get it fixed, it didn't bother me, but I went and did it anyway. Definitely not listening to the haydurs."
If Dan had been smart... yeah, I know... he'd have done a whole 8 part docu-vlog series. A bit of research, could he have it done in France or would it be better to have it done in Turkey. Does he really need to have veneers, bridges or implants.
Dan's teeth might not have been aesthetically pleasing, but they were his natural teeth. My opinion the procedure he got was overkill.

• Heart
I have a traditional overdenture which is just a rim of teeth with a little faux gum that snaps into posts set in my jaw. It’s less stuff in your mouth and your soft palate is free. Dentures of any kind do change the shape of your mouth somewhat. When I met with the dental prosthetics maker he suggested I go with A2 which is one shade darker (normal, healthy) than that horrible Hollywood white. I think of that blinding white as news anchor white. He also suggested I let him recreate some of the tiny flaws in my real teeth so they would look more realistic. I’m glad I followed his advice as only those close to me know I wear them. Covid kicked in just as I started my first procedure so I was wearing masks through most of it. I was born with incredibly weak tooth enamel and smaller teeth than my jaw was built for so mine were badly damaged. That’s why I decided at nearly 60 to go ahead and get the work done.
I remember the dentist colour matching my capped tooth to my real teeth before installation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congrats @Pyke on becoming a VIP

I screen shot this on my phone a little earlier. Don't understand it but maybe one of you can decipher it, but the reference to Fanny is interesting 🤔
i think she was insinuating on michael and dutchboy's alleged relationship according to selmar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, if Dan wanted his teeth fixed in order to improve his quality of life, then that's his business.
What I didn't like was the macho spiel about "Yeah, I could just get it fixed, it didn't bother me, but I went and did it anyway. Definitely not listening to the haydurs."
If Dan had been smart... yeah, I know... he'd have done a whole 8 part docu-vlog series. A bit of research, could he have it done in France or would it be better to have it done in Turkey. Does he really need to have veneers, bridges or implants.
Dan's teeth might not have been aesthetically pleasing, but they were his natural teeth. My opinion the procedure he got was overkill.
Knowing what I know now I would approach my replacements differently. Those that couldn’t be saved would’ve gotten individual implants and the rest perhaps veneers. I was tired of the constant pain and just wanted everything out!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

---

---
Better picture for comparison
Snorts is a hoarder and a shopaholic. He has to have the ‘ whole set’ of each china pattern. Absolutely every single surface is cluttered with stuff. Isabel I believe ‘curated ‘each room , pared back. Now Fanny being tired has allowed snorts free reign ,and boy has he trashed each room.

Knowing what I know now I would approach my replacements differently. Those that couldn’t be saved would’ve gotten individual implants and the rest perhaps veneers. I was tired of the constant pain and just wanted everything out!
Yes pain is a great motivator.
I'm not a fan of Dan's new teeth, but we don't know if he was in pain with his old ones. Even if he wasn't in pain, the old teeth didn't look like they were up to chewing much!
He may have got the new teeth just for vanity's sake, I wouldn't blame him as there was so much talk from Fanny's fans and his fans in comments about his old teeth, and we talked about them too here on tattle.
I don't begrudge him spending the teeth money on himself and not the children. I do think buying the wrecked Chateau is more 'damaging' to his relationship with his children as it will take his money and more importantly his time away from his boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Snorts is a hoarder and a shopaholic. He has to have the ‘ whole set’ of each china pattern. Absolutely every single surface is cluttered with stuff. Isabel I believe ‘curated ‘each room , pared back. Now Fanny being tired has allowed snorts free reign ,and boy has he trashed each room.
I like to think with the internet being forever and all, that Snorty McNostril has destroyed any chance at respect or good reputation. His behavior in the vlogs should tell any potential employer or romantic partner what a slimy little toad he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congrats @Pyke on becoming a VIP

I screen shot this on my phone a little earlier. Don't understand it but maybe one of you can decipher it, but the reference to Fanny is interesting 🤔
I think what Larraine is saying to Michael Petherick…

“How was your night with Philip? Pretty bad hearing about that. No wonder you don’t see Stephanie anymore.”

I assume that Larraine’s comment is referring to Selmar’s video where he said Philip originally came to La Lande to meet Michael Petherick, and the two of them slept together before Philip eventually got with Stephanie (but not before bedding almost everyone at the farmhouse, according to Selmar).

IMG_5012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.