Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Dont be mean C'est moi,

There's nobody else here, no one like him
he'sspecial (Special), so special (Special)
He's gotta have some of your attention, give it to him

courtesy of the Prentenders
Nah. Pretenders or not he ain't getting none of my attention. Despatch the men in white coats. Strap that straight jacket tight. Sling him in the padded cell and throw away the key. That's my compassion for phyll-arse mcsnorty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been out of the loop since having a knee replacement this week so just catching up. So what’s happened to Tony in Escape to the Dream? Had a quick look back but can’t find any reference to why he’s not in the vlogs anymore.

• Heart

Dragomiroff

Revolting does not cover it.
Is he competing with Jared. Given up keeping up with real men.
Would he ever wear this combo in Maastricht…. Dear Grandpa ,perhaps you teaching me about porcelain and silver didn’t work out.
See I thought this was code that Maria was a dyke with the mentioning of clothes and colour. Maybe I need to rewatch, but I thought SJ was suggesting in the last flog Maria was down for the lezze mezze. We all know Phyllis is full on homo.

• Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
And there's the law college on the Portsmouth road at St Catherine's. I think that growing up there, going to school there, having a fair few jobs etc., there jaded me a bit. I see the attraction for outsiders, it is an attractive town with a wonderful history, lots of culture, good schools, good road and rail links, international airports close - but I don't miss it.
---

He's lucky to know he can go back. You must have a good relationship. What I want to know is how they accumulate so much stuff in a short space of time!
Forgot to add earlier, he gave me a shop for life bag filled with dirty crockery and china. Not washing that up until he takes out my old dishwasher and plumbs the new one in. 😉😂

• Haha

JanePlain

@M&MsMom and @ComtesseRose - Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have finally started to travel again, and spent a few days in Arizona visiting family, then on to Palm Springs for some R&R. I was able to keep up with the threads, although kinda slowly, but glad to be home and reading all the great comments. Happy Easter to you all!
Happy Birthday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Lady Avonlea
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?
Quote]

Actually, her distinctive spelling of her name makes her pretty easy to find. Similar name in UK but one in Spokane sounds like a Fanny fan.

Comparing the pictures under ReBecca’s Patreon page and Etsy store, the images are different but of the same woman.

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Just watched the Smuglies breakdown of what you get on the Pattern Making/Printing course on their lefleur website (ok …I admit I signed up to get early bird notification as I do think the w/paper she made was good & I like learning new decorative techniques)

It is offered in the exact same format as when clicking onto one of those never ending dodgy adverts for miracle pills/cream/diet/exercise plans that you have to keep forever scrolling down - past all of the extra bonuses you get worth $2500 if only you sign up within the next 3 hours 33 minutes and 17 seconds.

Can they not see that this has thoroughly cheapened whatever it is she is offering? It’s an immediate click out for me when I am faced with such selling tactics as it always screams fake scam. Who on earth is advising them on their marketing?

Thanks to the learned Tatler who posted a link to another print making course that looks far more honest & far less grifty .
AND? How much does the course cost? Or they haven't announced it yet?

C'est moi

VIP Member
Making the Easter Pie & Dinner – 6.40 minutes
  • Natty is drying the sheets outside – what happened to the laundry service???
  • Cuz finishes his work for the day while Snorty stands over top and inspects (THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF NO END)
  • Snorty outlines his ideas for the Area Cuisine – he wants a new counter on 1 side with integrated bins (Fanny says they can't afford because of all the other projects like the chapel, GS and Lake...and her travel!!!). He also wants to install the new fridge they already have, but Fanny's not sure. Fanny clearly doesn't know how to fit that wee project into her busy travel schedule.
  • Fanny burned one of her Easter pies!!!
  • Eating dinner – Grant’s kids appear to be in shock, while Amuary & Natti are MIA (again)
So that's it Tattlers - how to fill 25 minutes with so much, yet so little content!!!
---

Kevin is outside in the sun and Grant is inside the freezing shitoo!
2nd to last picture... is this the wine that grunt bought as he well understands by now you only ever get shite at the shit'o. And a magnum of something fizzy with the wrong type of cork pushed into it. Hope it's empty as it could still go off and take someone's eye out. Hopefully fanny's.

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
The Ghost of Easter's Past....
🤢 Ewk. The grabby, clawey hand taking the chocolate rabbit. And is that nasty natzi showing phyll-arse her buzzy love egg. I expect they went behind the bushes so she could show him where it goes and how it works 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

RubyT

Never use timber in a wet area ie: kitchen, pantry . It's only going to get marked and turn black over time and then the mould sets in the cracks. YUKKK!!

FFS splash out and use real granite or faux granite which is non-porous. I am sure they have this product in France, if we have it in Oz.

Such a waste of expense. But that's so Lie-Lande doing things over and over again.
Totally agree - in my much less experienced past I had beech worktops put in what a nightmare ! As you say soon goes black round rhe sink and starts to rot - I can be done but needs constant care and oiling not something they would be doing - replaced mine with granite never looked back - tjey Cooke have that whole room ship shape in a weekend

• Heart

RubyT

I am doing the same have guests arriving tomorrow have even cleaned the sodding windows oh and I have enough food, wine and Champagne for them all they don't have to BTO

Snorts would bust something over my table setting-new table cloth with strawberries, gooseberries in pink and green and muted red. My flowers I have lots of different height parian jugs in white filled with hellebores, ranunculus, anemones, fennel, eucalyptus, white daffy, clematis, all very Spring like. I am busting out the Spode a subtle white plate with a single spring flower on each in green and white.
Sounds wonderful what time do you want me 😂
---
Not been on here for a couple of days so was expecting to be so far behind but only 13 pages to catch up on. Seems nothing scandalous has come to light this week then.
My son who moved out on 1st January is moving back home today and is bring a lot more than when he left.
I’m waiting for his next load to turn up.☹
This is a typical English sized single garage. Most people can’t get there cars in these days as they are too wide.
Oh I really feel for you ! I have 4 who’ve left and come back more times than I care to remember and my top floor used as their personal stowage space I should charge them !

• Heart