Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
In case I don’t get to peep on here tomorrow...
Besides Easter being tomorrow- it’s also my one year anniversary of being a tattler (not just lurking)!!! 🎉🎉🎉
And my birthday!!! Cheers!!!
45 again!!! 😜😂
Wow....lots to celebrate! Happy Birthday and anniversary!

1681034205770.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pyke

VIP Member
A ridiculous question, I know, but what chance of SJ not screwing up the drop of the wallpaper vis-à-vis the different wall space available in that bathroom. The design (I think it’s quite nice but not in that space…and she’s gone for pale germolene pink again) is quite bottom heavy.

She and the self-styled Great Aesthete are so bloody dim they can’t grasp the basics of repeats, drops, width. Even if it’s written down by the manufacturer.

Another wallpaper crime waiting to happen.

£244 a roll. No matter that it will follow in the footsteps of the blingtastic downstairs loo, the mangrove swamp dining room/hall, Daddy’s medieval frolics in the winter salon “loo cupboard” and the Marquis apartment’s faux tapestry wallpaper. Goodness knows what the bird paper looks like in Germolene shower room.

View attachment 2084107
"Paste the Wall" and watch it collapse in front of or onto of you

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for your synopsis of the patreon offering. Your financial outlay is much appreciated. You are a trooper 🏅🏆

Why on earth did fanny go to Châteauroux, nearly an hour from lie land, to get bread. And, more importantly, at what hour did she get up? Is she suffering from insomnia? Is she avoiding bedtime activities with snorts? Was she confused? Or, was that the lunchtime queue at the boulangerie?

If this is the Easter timetable looks like Stuart will be there. Shame, thought she was moving on! And wtf is "finger"? Is that something to do with snorts???

Can't for the life of me imagine why Grant has gone back! And dragged his wife and kids along!! Are they planning to spend some time in their own French property (if they still have it?) and stopping at lie land for Easter is a courtesy call. Wifey has stayed before... did she enjoy the eyes wide shut parties and is hoping for an encore. Can't imagine Grant and snorts will hit it off. I can see Grant and armoire getting on. That's if armoire doesn't feel too threatened Napoleon Bonaparte syndrome).

So many questions...
---

@Le Baiseur I think you have just answered my question as to why she went to Châtearoux to shop and not more locally. Hopefully she has become the local laughing stock and leper.
Finger referred to finger food!

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I have warmed to them.
I find it amusing when even Stuart gets exasperated with Patrick's waffle and cuts across him to get to the point.
I watched the last vlog doing their kitchen, using a cheap one that needs to be painted quite shocked obviously watchin $$$$

What was amusing was Patricks hissy fit over the door to the skullery. Was waiting for a full blown tanty but feel if I keep on watching might just get one.
[/QUOTE]
I watched that vlog too last evening and it just made me think how quickly & economically Fanny could fit a proper, functional scullery in the Area Cuisine. Fanny lacks any common sense or reasoned logic.

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I have a traditional overdenture which is just a rim of teeth with a little faux gum that snaps into posts set in my jaw. It’s less stuff in your mouth and your soft palate is free. Dentures of any kind do change the shape of your mouth somewhat. When I met with the dental prosthetics maker he suggested I go with A2 which is one shade darker (normal, healthy) than that horrible Hollywood white. I think of that blinding white as news anchor white. He also suggested I let him recreate some of the tiny flaws in my real teeth so they would look more realistic. I’m glad I followed his advice as only those close to me know I wear them. Covid kicked in just as I started my first procedure so I was wearing masks through most of it. I was born with incredibly weak tooth enamel and smaller teeth than my jaw was built for so mine were badly damaged. That’s why I decided at nearly 60 to go ahead and get the work done.
I remember the dentist colour matching my capped tooth to my real teeth before installation.

• Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
I’ve been out of the loop since having a knee replacement this week so just catching up. So what’s happened to Tony in Escape to the Dream? Had a quick look back but can’t find any reference to why he’s not in the vlogs anymore.
we heard there were some family issues. but we think he's in rehab or left because he was sick of being exploited by ladies of the house.

BigGreenMeany

With Lady of of the Chateau, they pitched themselves as NYC videographers but I find their vlogs very poorly filmed and edited. The haphazard presentation keeps me from being too interested in their story as it unfolds in France.
Amd considering they release vlogs once every two months... You would expect the editing to be basic atleast.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
It must be an assault on the senses walking into that place on so many levels.
---

Now that would be funny. Ssshhh don't tell anyone but I have to have a bit of help to remain blonde these days:censored:🤫

View attachment 2084657
Me too. A little help staying blonde that is 🤫. From the best hairdresser in the world, I might add.
---
Perhaps someone could send him one of these......
View attachment 2084666
---

This would probably look better than what's there
View attachment 2084678
---

No, Reigate.
I have a cousin who lives in that neck of the woods. It's not you... is it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Willow Crossley would approve. 🌷🌹🥀🌾
ha ha this just came up on FB my cloth is very similar, flowers are different, no tulips for me or fritillaries- but hey at this point I look like Willow's Caroline Gooder. Can't take credit for tablecloth present on Friday from Husband.Happy Easter all you trolls

Last edited:
  • Heart

stella65

Imagine if Caroline DNG ( let’s assume for the sake of argument she’s some random fan) turned.🤭 Imagine if she became a disillusioned tattler. That’d be fun.
If a random fan would love nothing better than for her to rock up at the CLL. Settle in with some popcorn and watch the feathers fly. Most likely Phiphi though, seems to be a similarity in language. He is a legend in his own lunch box that lad (two meanings - second one ‘junk’ 😉 which appears more like preschoolers lunchbox, pink, with Frozen stickers)

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Shrek sighting at la Lande!

View attachment 2087541
My first reaction too was it looked like Thanksgiving, but on closer inspection I don't mind the table cloth. However, I'd use it for a morning brunch, not an evening candlelight supper. Hyacinth Bucket would not approve.
Those candles burned down to the nub - that's what happens when you use cheap candles which aren't made from hard paraffin wax and have undersized wicks. Also being placed in a drafty room doesn't help.

• Haha
  • Heart