The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to sit until you filthy animals give me a filthy update on chateauverse.
I have not the energy in me to sit through a flog with my disdain showing on my face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw the thumbnail for the "special" Sunday vlog....what a gift!!! Cough, cough, gag, choke, retch....
I think an engagement or secret marriage will be proclaimed!!! 😝😳😬.
If so....there is no turning back for Fanny...the black hole of Snorts' nostrils will have devoured her. Down the well she goes.
---
Oops! More of you are suspecting the same sorry thing!!! We are of like minds! ( and smart ones too)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Annalise is still Dan the gardener’s partner in crime. I used to feel bad for her, but she knows what she’s doing. I would not wear those old dirty bunny ears or allow them on my kids. Gross.💩

Carried away or not quite enough?
Look at the difference between haggard Stephamememe and glowing Annalise! Life is clearly good to the latter but it’s run over Fanny like roadkill!
Manners... why is Steph sat down with a plate of food before all her guests ? who are all standing in line behind her. When people are invited to my house I make sure they are all fed and seated before I join them as "the Hostess with the Most ess", that's me.
I am sure Jack P and Thomas had a great time at the Chateau for a change, doing childlike things in the sun and scoffing chocolate

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Phillip & Anna's issue has been the shoddy facade job. After 2 years of negotiating they now have to redo the work.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I saw the thumbnail for the "special" Sunday vlog....what a gift!!! Cough, cough, gag, choke, retch....
I think an engagement or secret marriage will be proclaimed!!! 😝😳😬.
If so....there is no turning back for Fanny...the black hole of Snorts' nostrils will have devoured her. Down the well she goes.
---
Oops! More of you are suspecting the same sorry thing!!! We are of like minds! ( and smart ones too)!
Nick is selling up and shock horror Amoury is buying in? Next guess….

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Everyone is waiting for the vlog and expect an engagement. I just see how this is possible give the obvious nature of this contrived relationship. What a farce

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Food looks better than usual. HOWEVER imagine being given one of Snorts yellowed, cracked crazed plates, no wonder 100 stars covered her plate with so much food, disgusting historic germs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@M&MsMom and @ComtesseRose - Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have finally started to travel again, and spent a few days in Arizona visiting family, then on to Palm Springs for some R&R. I was able to keep up with the threads, although kinda slowly, but glad to be home and reading all the great comments. Happy Easter to you all!
Happy Birthday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From Behind the Chateau Door's comment section. Mummy Stef must have taken over replying and PhiPhil sent to his room!

No sunshine ☀
8 hours ago
@Bela Bells I was a patron, and deleted my account because of Caroline! So she made me a favour!

View attachment 2087490
caroline gooder
6 hours ago
@No sunshine ☀ I don’t remember you but sorry…I guess.

View attachment 2087491
No sunshine ☀
5 hours ago
@caroline gooder you don’t remember me because you have offended so many people, and Stephanie just shuts everyone down. So there you go. I wasn’t in the cheap patron category either.

View attachment 2087492
World of surprises
4 hours ago
Same here. Ex patron because of her. One question asked and she said I was a troll, laughing, very mean. In the end Stephanie or Phillip deleted my comment and I deleted my patron membership.

Smacks of Snorts. Curt, righteous, doesn't give a f'k as long as he can help himself..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Potts giving Hanni vibes with his hoodie, how old is he ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just realized why Fanny farts have been so depressed! Snorts put saw a ring on it! Probably one he stole from IJ's apartment....or the thrift store....or a bubble gum machine....or one that his GRANDFATHER gave his GRANDMOTHER.
Just so sweet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Only Fanny can go from broodie chickens egg sitting to head being chopped off a chicken on kitchen table in one minute of a vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Manners... why is Steph sat down with a plate of food before all her guests ? who are all standing in line behind her. When people are invited to my house I make sure they are all fed and seated before I join them as "the Hostess with the Most ess", that's me.
I am sure Jack P and Thomas had a great time at the Chateau for a change, doing childlike things in the sun and scoffing chocolate
That’s her! All about her the princess!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Only Fanny can go from broodie chickens egg sitting to head being chopped off a chicken on kitchen table in one minute of a vlog
I was just going to report that! Ugh!! WTF??? Gross. But not as gross as Fanny calling Snorts " dahhling" and "love you!". Just turns my stomach.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.