The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their bathroom decor is a "how to make a small room look smaller". Tip#1 use a busy designed wallpaper to help the narrow space seem smaller. Tip#2 Add a bulky wooden radiator cover to narrow the space more and ****** the heat distribution.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not only the cold, but the broken window let the bats into Fanny's Bellfry.
It was dark, but look at all the crap piled up behind Snorty in the attic.
---

I was previously convinced that Rosie Hugh is Snorty.
And birds too, remember the pigeon in the sitting room at Christmas
---

Rosie Hugh is on my alias list.
What a terrible way to respond to a legitimate follower. See Nell's Travel Kitchen vlog below.

Keep it up Fanny - you're going to implode.
Must say that Herring salad looks awesome! Will try that :)
[/QUOTE]
Yes Rosie Hue or rose coloured glasses, they are pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1676038340886.png

Screenshot (176).png

Yesterday's flog 👆
9/20/21 👇
Sep 20, 2021

The sun glasses that were included in the gift grab today was product placement. Philip, you are wrong. That is product placement and should be disclosed. Not past off as a generous gift from fans by the name of Cyril and Dayne. This eyeglass frame company should be disappointed with the sad promotion. Nutti, began following this company on IG recently.

cyrilanddayne.com

Cyril & Dayne
HANDMADE EYEWEAR, Optical , FRENCH EYEWEAR, ITALIAN EYEWEAR, SUNGLASSES, EYEWEAR, LUXURY EYEWEAR, FINE EYEWEAR, Mazzucchelli, glasses, cyril & dayne,

From today's live chat...
blood honey is this an advert?
Philip Janssen @blood honey Nope! We just really love the sunglass they chose for us!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Speaking of hard work.
Well, after a month and a few more days in February, I found a new job and I start work on Monday. I'm so happy.
(Honestly, I went crazy wandering around the house unemployed, although I still have all kinds of obligations and I solved a lot of backlogs, cleared out piles of old and unnecessary things, repaired something and traveled a bit. And yes. I was getting bored. Imagine those two bums, they live idle all the time. I don't understand it.)
Congratulations on your new job. Enjoy your last weekend without constraints. New challenges await 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's going to file a complaint because she feels offended ON BEHALF of someone else 🤦‍♀️? What a clown 🤡🤡🤡
Oh I wish would😂 I'm almost tempted to publish my contact details for easy access😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ahh
And birds too, remember the pigeon in the sitting room at Christmas
---

Must say that Herring salad looks awesome! Will try that :)
Yes Rosie Hue or rose coloured glasses, they are pathetic
[/QUOTE]
- remember our visitor, Rose Colored Glasses? What became of him? 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The vintage radiators from this UK company look lovely and definitely no need to radiator covers. https://www.vintagecastironradiators.co.uk/

Also, is Cuz going to do different custom designs for every radiator? Are they going to be different design styles or all based on art deco? What a waste of time, resources and money.
…sounds like good thread name to me! “CHMN and it’s shameful harpie…What a waste of time, resources and money”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why can't someone who travels widely and stays/gets upgraded to the best of rooms look around at her own rooms and see all the things that have been in need of attention for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have an electric radiator in my conservatory which I gave up using as it is behind a low sideboard and I’d noticed that it didn’t seem to heat the space at all anymore.
How are the radiators supposed to heat the chateau if they are encased in wooden covers. That is a genuine question, one that has me puzzled for years. @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, what sort of radiators have you in the big house.
I’ve just found a photo of the sort of radiator that I thought she would have gone for, totally over the top and she could have painted it gold.😂😂😂🤦‍♀️
In theory the heat will come out through the grill on the front but basically Bun boy (from the looks of the first effort, if it ever gets on the wall because he's got to titivate with it) is encasing the radiator in solid wood So although the font of all knowledge Phiphi aka Catweazel, thinks MDF is tit, it would probably be better. They serve no purpose at all, just something else to clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This statement registers fairly high on the Bullshitometer when you think of the dodgy vintners whose service is only available in the US and which does not have a great reputation (I’m being generous). I know Stephanie’s viewership is probably more America-centric than anywhere else but I found/find it ridiculous and absolute feckwittery that she took the filthy lucre for a servicethat not only all fans, supporters, whatever want to call them are able to hook up but she herself can’t use.

FView attachment 1949070
Americans will also be the first to jump ship. I did because my Protestant work ethic couldn't stomach someone sleeping until noon and making excuses for why she's squandering other people's money. She gave me the creeps. Whomever said she was a Chav, spot on. Broken down cars in the parking spots, trash piled up in every room. Work half done or not done. Riff Raff always about doing nothing but collecting a check.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
British Soap Coronation Street has an interesting story line currently.... Daisy is an instagrammer who has what is called an "intimacy seeking stalker" who has turned up in the flesh and won't take no for an answer. Life sometimes imitates fiction SJ can't say we haven't warned her... Get some locks on the doors. PJ will be as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No confusion really, but thanks for pointing out. However, my point still stands. If a top tier patreon pays 100$ per month and a dozen, or more, get pissed off with this new wave of attacking that's money gone forever. I sure as hell wouldn't stick around to have those kind of comments slung at me. I'd give myself a jolly good talking to for being so stupid then go out and splurge on something for me 😉
I would do the same, but not before demanding answers from Stephanie Jarvis for allowing the harassment to happen. Yet, strange as it seems, she's permitting it to continue. No other patrons have asked what the hell is going on, and that would be my very first question! Strange indeed! Her patrons are attacking other patrons, questioning their motives, making patrons suspicious of fellow patrons, and all that does is alienate her fan base. Any sensible person would put a stop to it immediately. This harassment and on her own platform, does in no way project the sweetness and light image she has tried so hard to cultivate. It's destroying it. If Stephanie continues to allow this to happen, patrons will leave in droves and she can kiss her 'brand' goodbye.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have an electric radiator in my conservatory which I gave up using as it is behind a low sideboard and I’d noticed that it didn’t seem to heat the space at all anymore.
How are the radiators supposed to heat the chateau if they are encased in wooden covers. That is a genuine question, one that has me puzzled for years. @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, what sort of radiators have you in the big house.
I’ve just found a photo of the sort of radiator that I thought she would have gone for, totally over the top and she could have painted it gold.😂😂😂🤦‍♀️
we have those big ornate cast iron ones..in the big house....the cottages have the normal cheap ones....i dont know exactly when they installed central heating...in the big house..i think around 1920....and it was run on coal..the coal was in a huge bunker..which they could fill through a door outside the basement from the courtyard..i still remember when they took that coalburner and bunker out...later it was an oilburner with a huge tank and around 1970 gas..they had to dig up the driveway into the street to connect to the gaspipes there...at first not the whole house was heated....later my father installed a system with different boilers for different zones..the later zones dont have those big cast iron radiators...but still very thick and strong...i think this was one done in the fifties..The servantquarters in the attic never had heating...untill 20 years ago...The systems all have huge pipes..and they become smaller and smaller at some point..but when its very windy and cold you cant heat the house properly...we still have an energy contract,,,but it expires in December...we now pay around 15000 euros a month for heating and electricity...i hold my breath for next year...and its not even lived in in winter...

and we dont have radiator coverings...i think they are huge dustcollectors..as i see what comes from behind the radiators now in spring....and we keep up with cleaning...an old house is always full of dust...thats why you must keep it free from clutter and dustcorners...otherwise it takes ages to clean...thats why i always shake my head when i look at the rooms at Lielande...filled with crap...and fabric...impossible to keep clean...poor guests..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1949326

Nell`s Travel Kitchen
4 hours ago
Completely shocked...there are more bedrooms that require work/repairs? Radiator covers for a bathroom instead of clearing and shoring up of the rooms above the Grand Salon? Madness.
Rosie Hugh
2 hours ago
Why be shocked when it's not your château, you don't live and work there, and you are not part of the decision-making process? Rest assured, they know better than you what the priorities and constraints are. Don't you have enough going on in your own life?
Rosie Hugh is clearly as intelligent as a potato. Umm think on what you said Rosie and evaluate a priority
---

Was mentioned earlier that jetje goes dutch is a real person, and as you point out has some serious health issues. Absolutely agree that Jetje goes duth is sadly typical of many of her viewers (shut-ins, senior, those with medical ailments) that Fanny knowingly takes advantage of.
---

Rosie Hugh is on my alias list.
What a terrible way to respond to a legitimate follower. See Nell's Travel Kitchen vlog below.

Keep it up Fanny - you're going to implode.
At least make you aliases sound somewhat intelligent not like some knuckle dragging numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1949326

Nell`s Travel Kitchen
4 hours ago
Completely shocked...there are more bedrooms that require work/repairs? Radiator covers for a bathroom instead of clearing and shoring up of the rooms above the Grand Salon? Madness.
Rosie Hugh
2 hours ago
Why be shocked when it's not your château, you don't live and work there, and you are not part of the decision-making process? Rest assured, they know better than you what the priorities and constraints are. Don't you have enough going on in your own life?
BECAUSE YOU PUT YOUR CHATEAU UP FOR US TO COMMENT ON YOU 80 IQ IDIOT. If your business is your business, then don't put it up for the world to see and collect money for the privilege. These idiots only collect a check because people are looking at THEIR LIFE. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.