The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she would be pulling the plug on her YT ad revenue, plus disenfranchising subscribers who have never swallowed the Patreon pill and might not be tempted to do so now. I feel it’s highly doubtful that her vanity project of the not very grand tour channel would ever match the level of YT support that CD enjoys (even allowing for the validity of the total subscriber number being open to debate!).
Let us not forget that CD produces ad revenue as well so it’s an income stream she won’t want to forfeit!

Reactions: 12
She buys patrons. She manipulates the the number of Patrons and the monthly amounts pledged to Patreon to keep the grift going. I will find some older posts where I went thru what I think she is doing on Patreon and repost. She props up her Patreon monthly so regular Patreon subscribers will think she is well loved and popular.
---

Fanny grifts money, travel, and services in many different ways: Patreon, super chats, the gift grab, YouTube revenue, YouTube ads, free labor and gifts from “volunteers” “friends”, and free trips /travel accommodations via fellow grifters/YouTubers, writing off lavish travel, food, and entertainment as a YouTube expense, and most likely reselling or regifting Cadeaux gifts (which she denies doing). . And don’t forget she pays herself an unspecified amount of money from the Patreon account for her services/administration.And donates money to charities and causes that give her free clothing, tax credits for Mummy, etc. Transactional Fanny. And don’t you think she gets paid or given gifts for showcasing chateaus on her YouTube channel by some of the owners?
Directors of associations in France are generally bénévole. They can be paid but this amount is fixed at 3/4 of SMIC. This is the minimum wage in France and 3/4 would roughly be around €1000 net per month.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And therein lies a problem. I wouldn't buy a used car from that guy. He'll be as shifty as he can be and over-complicate everything thinking that he's clever and saving paying tax.
I wonder who's bright idea it was to form an association? That's a millstone around her neck and very restrictive on how she uses the cash. Far better to have paid the tax and claimed all the expenses for a whole range of projects. It could well have been more tax efficient. As it stands now she's exposed herself to possible criminal behaviour and has just added another layer of rules she has to abide by.
I keep imagining her and the inmates getting sozzled in the kitchen one evening and then one bright spark suggests that she form the association to avoid tax and they got to it in their drunken state. You can do it online, like getting drunk and buying crap on eBay😁😁😁
Road to hell is paved with good intentions. I believe she had every intention to use the money solely to renovations but as time has gone by and her channel is stagnant and Patreon has exploded into something substantial... opportunity makes a thief...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@graciemckitten you sure do have a point. It’s the only thing that makes sense. Hard to believe but the truth is stranger than fiction. She is cooking the books.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can other officers of the association like Isabelle and Nutty
Directors of associations in France are generally bénévole. They can be paid but this amount is fixed at 3/4 of SMIC. This is the minimum wage in France and 3/4 would roughly be around €1000 net per month.
Great information. Can officers of the association like Isabelle and Ñutty also be paid? or is just the director Fanny entitled to a fixed payment.

Reactions: 6
They said most newbies lately are flying monkeys or don’t follow the rules. There are 100 000 non participating accounts. How many of those belong to the chateau crew.
I would feel that TL will be deleting a lot of those non participating accounts very soon if they are clogging up new registrations. Don't you?

Reactions: 2
I think if she had some videos with Nick the tree guy talking about why you thin out the trees, the importance of tree maintenance, identifying and talking about different types of trees, plants, using ethically sourced wood, how to evaluate wood, dangers of pesticides to trees, etc. would appeal to many people. He may be difficult to understand at times but subtitles could be used or the words typed in for the video.

Nick is passionate about what he does. I think he and his content would appeal to mid 20‘s and up thru the boomer generation easily. She wastes so many opportunities while she is partying, shopping, and playing.He would also be a cool person to interview. Much, much, much, more interesting than interviewing the Douche Lord.
But her truefans don't want to watch this kind of content 🤷‍♀️ like Fanny said she'd like to read extracts from wikipedia or show something else than her daily life in her Sundays at the Shito videos but those aren't popular.

Reactions: 7
I would feel that TL will be deleting a lot of those non participating accounts very soon if they are clogging up new registrations. Don't you?
I don’t think it’s about the number of subscribers. I think it’s the workload a new trend is creating.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.