The Chateau Diaries #66 9/21 marks BJJ's 2nd baby gap year under the tutelage of SJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was nothing there to work with

if it can be split in two … at 25 yr of age

it’s a hammock he’ll need at 30😩
For a Hammock, they would need to drop. :)

Bad Gibson. I am off to say a few Hail Mary's and beg forgiveness off Father O' Malley for my evil thoughts on camel toes and ball drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh.
And what takes someone else an hour to fix.... It will take my husband ALL day!!!! Slooooooooow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Selmar has a new flog. Ruby looks good. That the only good thing I can say.

It's not going over very well.
Just a few comments...

JMK
3 minutes ago (edited)
The music was seriously annoying. I had to turn down the volume just to keep watching.

Jo Skelton

10 minutes ago
Music made me jump! The sound was not good at all

Jackie Rice

14 minutes ago
Please lose that music! Not Selmar ‘s style at all.

Sandra Levia

20 minutes ago
Please stop with the music! It really does not fit with the subject of the film.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment

27 minutes ago
What is with the banjo music? Get rid of it. Not your best.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
For a Hammock, they would need to drop. :)

Bad Gibson. I am off to say a few Hail Mary's and beg forgiveness off Father O' Malley for my evil thoughts on camel toes and ball drops.
Q he’s finished his growth spurt ….

not an adolescent any more
Considered an adult 👨

despite the fact hes left one tit
And latched onto another …

social distancing like … that’s what’s his nuts 🌰 are doing

at 25 ……

take more than a few Hail Marys to fix that !!!!
It’s a miracle he needs
🧚🌰🧚‍♂️
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On today's live chat, when asked how his "house-hunt" was going, Michael Morrison responds...
cd72.png

DOWAGER2.png

Because a catfish never runs out of excuses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Selmar has a new flog. Ruby looks good. That the only good thing I can say.

It's not going over very well.
Just a few comments...

JMK
3 minutes ago (edited)
The music was seriously annoying. I had to turn down the volume just to keep watching.

Jo Skelton
10 minutes ago
Music made me jump! The sound was not good at all

Jackie Rice
14 minutes ago
Please lose that music! Not Selmar ‘s style at all.

Sandra Levia
20 minutes ago
Please stop with the music! It really does not fit with the subject of the film.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment
27 minutes ago
What is with the banjo music? Get rid of it. Not your best.

The music was so off-putting, I stopped watching at the second, ear-blasting musical entrance. Zero finesse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
To keep everyone posted on possible venues for the upcoming festivities 🎅

possible target 🎯 location

Southfork Ranch

Welcome to the Legendary Southfork Ranch, made famous by the television series Dallas! Southfork Ranch is a premier special events venue and meeting destination.

1632171205533.jpeg

Personally think 💭 this would be a hoot 🦉

😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The sun glasses that were included in the gift grab today was product placement. Philip, you are wrong. That is product placement and should be disclosed. Not past off as a generous gift from fans by the name of Cyril and Dayne. This eyeglass frame company should be disappointed with the sad promotion. Nutti, began following this company on IG recently.

From today's live chat...
blood honey is this an advert?
Philip Janssen @blood honey Nope! We just really love the sunglass they chose for us! :)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The music was so off-putting, I stopped watching at the second, ear-blasting musical entrance. Zero finesse.
So right!!! But the animals did not forget Selmar and were really glad to have him back it seemed. Though sweet Ruby was a little leery of Titty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for charmante charm. The last post dates back to 2018.
She looks a lot like a bot.🤖👽👁👁👃👄

View attachment 772317
omg, if I ever should become careless about posting my real name in the Web... Please remind me of tattle☝ I get away quite often because I always claim that my Croatian name scares people off from getting in contact with whatever mission I am on... (which is unfortunatly true, too🥺)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tony for the win in the live chat today.🏅

Tony InLosAngeles The only things Philip can have is air and water and even then he might be allergic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So right!!! But the animals did not forget Selmar and were really glad to have him back it seemed. Though sweet Ruby was a little leery of Titty.
She doesn't give off the same vibes as Selmar. I've only ever met a handful of people who were so soft spoken that you could use conversation with them as a hearing test.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To keep everyone posted on possible venues for the upcoming festivities 🎅

possible target 🎯 location

Southfork Ranch

Welcome to the Legendary Southfork Ranch, made famous by the television series Dallas! Southfork Ranch is a premier special events venue and meeting destination.

View attachment 773201

Personally think 💭 this would be a hoot 🦉

😈
so strange..when i look at it now it seems like a nice horse stable...in the seventies i thought it was magical... :unsure: that intro alone...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.