The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying Billy’s videos, especially with Sean who has added some quality to his vlogging.
I like Rick and Sean a whole lot better than Ryan. Wonder if he sent Ryan packing because he was bringing the channel down. He keeps saying its not a commercial kitchen, seriously its not a family kitchen its too huge. Can you imagine trying to cook in it? Will need roller skates to get around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This statement registers fairly high on the Bullshitometer when you think of the dodgy vintners whose service is only available in the US and which does not have a great reputation (I’m being generous). I know Stephanie’s viewership is probably more America-centric than anywhere else but I found/find it ridiculous and absolute feckwittery that she took the filthy lucre for a servicethat not only all fans, supporters, whatever want to call them are able to hook up but she herself can’t use.

FView attachment 1949070
She’s passionate about cashing the checks from any sponsorship she can get to pay!🤑🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Came downstairs early this morning and of course turned on my computer and Chateau Diaries has reared it’s ugly head again. Lately I have not had the stomach to watch and today I thought WTF. The man boy girl whatever he claims to be is all bleeping orgasmic about tablecloths China and his tuna salad, which by the way he added peaches. The final straw is where cousin mentioned he had to talk to China boy about the radiator covers. He is absolutely revolting to me. Enough said Off to get my hairdo. Luv you tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have an electric radiator in my conservatory which I gave up using as it is behind a low sideboard and I’d noticed that it didn’t seem to heat the space at all anymore.
How are the radiators supposed to heat the chateau if they are encased in wooden covers. That is a genuine question, one that has me puzzled for years. @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, what sort of radiators have you in the big house.
I’ve just found a photo of the sort of radiator that I thought she would have gone for, totally over the top and she could have painted it gold.😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I so hope her reputation goes before her.

Do you think she'd be savy enough to employ Omberline n Kev (pity her name's not Berverly remember the advert with Bev n Kev and that she keeps Kev away from Fanny), Kirsty and when he was there Dan on Cheque Emploi Service? Or would that have been too simple That obviously doesn't account for Twitty bollocks aka Roy Woods love child, who knows what's the gen there. Pavlova??? yet another query.
Roy Woods love child 🤣🤣🤣 though I think you may be doing poor old Roy a disservice 🤣🤣🤣 That gave me a big belly laugh 🤣🤣🤣

If she had any sense she would get Dana to give her all the tricks and tips on how to work the pôle d'emploi services... being, as I understand it, Dana working for the pôle d'emploi.

I have to say @JackSpratt you are on 🔥 What's tipped you over the edge... anything in particular? Or, like me, just the sheer incredulity of all the tit and the fact that she's still getting away with it. The net is tightening and she's getting worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh Yebo and "Gritty" I suppose that means little old moi get a mention from the whack job that is TattleNATER

Beccky Nater
3h
yebo you know exactly what you are doing and the Courts of Defamation and Slander beckon...I hear Rumpole of the Bailey is still up for hire ( perhaps start saving your pennies now Dear🤡🤡) And well guessed perhaps..."seek and ye shall not find"..it might be hard to find the rose amongst those many thorns anyway😘😘😘 And "Grifty" yes I am...in plain sight Dear
She's going to file a complaint because she feels offended ON BEHALF of someone else 🤦‍♀️? What a clown 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is paying Cuz the average daily rate for a carpenter is 200 a day or more so a salary of about 70,000 a year to make radiator covers. In the time he has been at the Shitoo he has made panelling for Marquis and stripped out the big sitting room
And free room and board, and shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Roy Woods love child 🤣🤣🤣 though I think you may be doing poor old Roy a disservice 🤣🤣🤣 That gave me a big belly laugh 🤣🤣🤣

If she had any sense she would get Dana to give her all the tricks and tips on how to work the pôle d'emploi services... being, as I understand it, Dana working for the pôle d'emploi.

I have to say @JackSpratt you are on 🔥 What's tipped you over the edge... anything in particular? Or, like me, just the sheer incredulity of all the tit and the fact that she's still getting away with it. The net is tightening and she's getting worried.
LOL I got back from work, have had a run in with the agency I work for (the look of fear on their faces when I go in there) and my bloody knee is hurting (needs replacing) so I thought in for a penny let's see just how quickly she can piss me off. As you can tell it wasn't long.

All joking aside, I feel the same as you. We, like so many others work bloody hard and to her it's all just literally a walk in the park All of them there wouldn't know a hard days graft if it came and bit them in the arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1949326

Nell`s Travel Kitchen
4 hours ago
Completely shocked...there are more bedrooms that require work/repairs? Radiator covers for a bathroom instead of clearing and shoring up of the rooms above the Grand Salon? Madness.
Rosie Hugh
2 hours ago
Why be shocked when it's not your château, you don't live and work there, and you are not part of the decision-making process? Rest assured, they know better than you what the priorities and constraints are. Don't you have enough going on in your own life?
More belly laughs. Oh dear, they really are shooting themselves in the foot. I just can't believe that there is no damage control in place. It's been going on for days and fanny and phyll-arse are just letting it spiral. They must be away or travelling. As I said earlier - time to sit back and watch the implosion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I like Rick and Sean a whole lot better than Ryan. Wonder if he sent Ryan packing because he was bringing the channel down. He keeps saying its not a commercial kitchen, seriously its not a family kitchen its too huge. Can you imagine trying to cook in it? Will need roller skates to get around
A tea house?
---

The girl who just came back, where was she when Annaliese stayed for dinner?

Reactions: 10
Speaking of hard work.
Well, after a month and a few more days in February, I found a new job and I start work on Monday. I'm so happy.
(Honestly, I went crazy wandering around the house unemployed, although I still have all kinds of obligations and I solved a lot of backlogs, cleared out piles of old and unnecessary things, repaired something and traveled a bit. And yes. I was getting bored. Imagine those two bums, they live idle all the time. I don't understand it.)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
jetje goes dutch is a real woman...she has or had her own channel...she is disabled and has a lott of healthissues. i watched a few of her vlogs.....i do think a lott of her followers have issues...otherwise they would see through Fannies fraudulous antics...when you want escapism from real life... i think there are better ways and even better YT channels.. 🙄
Was mentioned earlier that jetje goes dutch is a real person, and as you point out has some serious health issues. Absolutely agree that Jetje goes duth is sadly typical of many of her viewers (shut-ins, senior, those with medical ailments) that Fanny knowingly takes advantage of.
---

View attachment 1949326

Nell`s Travel Kitchen
4 hours ago
Completely shocked...there are more bedrooms that require work/repairs? Radiator covers for a bathroom instead of clearing and shoring up of the rooms above the Grand Salon? Madness.
Rosie Hugh
2 hours ago
Why be shocked when it's not your château, you don't live and work there, and you are not part of the decision-making process? Rest assured, they know better than you what the priorities and constraints are. Don't you have enough going on in your own life?
Rosie Hugh is on my alias list.
What a terrible way to respond to a legitimate follower. See Nell's Travel Kitchen vlog below.

Keep it up Fanny - you're going to implode.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Amaury devotes his time to making one radiator cover.
He doesn't want to be over extended.
I don't understand radiator covers... he's built a solid oak coffin around the radiator with two 12"x30" grates as openings... The heat is going to be stuck in that box... fine for a teeny toilet, but in larger rooms, they're still going to be cold... you're limiting the heat distribution... why not put ornate radiators in to begin with? If they're more expensive, factor in the oak, grates and Amaury's time, and I think you'll find they're cheaper and better looking than these vented coffins...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you suppose that open window space in the attic for 17 years at all contributed to the cold in the chateau?
Not only the cold, but the broken window let the bats into Fanny's Bellfry.
It was dark, but look at all the crap piled up behind Snorty in the attic.
---

Was mentioned earlier that jetje goes dutch is a real person, and as you point out has some serious health issues. Absolutely agree that Jetje goes duth is sadly typical of many of her viewers (shut-ins, senior, those with medical ailments) that Fanny knowingly takes advantage of.
---

Rosie Hugh is on my alias list.
What a terrible way to respond to a legitimate follower. See Nell's Travel Kitchen vlog below.

Keep it up Fanny - you're going to implode.
I was previously convinced that Rosie Hugh is Snorty.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Speaking of hard work.
Well, after a month and a few more days in February, I found a new job and I start work on Monday. I'm so happy.
(Honestly, I went crazy wandering around the house unemployed, although I still have all kinds of obligations and I solved a lot of backlogs, cleared out piles of old and unnecessary things, repaired something and traveled a bit. And yes. I was getting bored. Imagine those two bums, they live idle all the time. I don't understand it.)
Congratulations on your new job🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.