The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is off with that chesterfield (beside the obvious) it looks so uncomfortable and seems unusually low. Potts looks as though he's sitting on the floor. God forbid her "huskier" friends try to sit on it
I have a feeling that sofa was late night internet impulse made after several glasses of champagne or drinks. They don’t ever take into consideration the measurements of furniture they are purchasing. F4F has admitted and shown on video several purchases that are too large for the areas she wanted to place the furniture.

It looks like an uncomfortable sofa, and the velvet fabric is so visibly worn out and they are not planning on recovering it. Instead the gruesome twosome were talking about how the pink color was paaaarfect. I guess it fits into the tasteless maker’s screwy, scattered, bordello in a crumbling castle/chateau/farmhouse theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is a YouTube video depicting the opulence of the hotel on the grounds of Versailles.

Are you sure that's the Waldorf Astoria which is where Andrew was staying? The WA is also expensive but I think this one is a different hotel. The YT one you have posted is a 5 star hotel and I think the WA is 4 star. Of course, SJ may well be at the very best one but in Andrew's vlog, he and his friends were at the WA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you sure that's the Waldorf Astoria which is where Andrew was staying? I think this one is different.
I am sorry. I wasn’t being clear in this post and can understand the confusion I created. This one is different. This is the upscale hotel on the Versailles grounds run by Versailles that I posted that I think that is where Fanny wants to stay one day and play pretty princess And where rooms start at over $2,000 per night.

Andrew and his puffy dogs are staying at another hotel near Versailles but not on the Versailles grounds. They are at this Hilton hotel below where rooms start at $300 per room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Now that their trip to Versailles has been rumbled how quickly can they change next weeks vlogs to include this trip to prove that she doesn’t manipulate the story to only let you see what she wants to be public knowledge. I knew there was more to all the fleeting visits, references to Paris. What a lying tart.
That didn't come as a surprise :LOL: of course our little Marie Antoinette reincarnated attended her own ball. Now it makes perfect sense why she drove to Paris. Let's wait how Brenda Gibbons gaslights the patrons in her next post: "No Patreon money was spent in Versailles, she's allowed to use her own money as she wishes and by the way it's not her obligation to foot the bills of restoration. That's your job, you dimwits."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a feeling that sofa was late night internet impulse made after several glasses of champagne or drinks. They don’t ever take into consideration the measurements of furniture they are purchasing. F4F has admitted and shown on video several purchases that are too large for the areas she wanted to place the furniture.

It looks like an uncomfortable sofa, and the velvet fabric is so visibly worn out and they are not planning on recovering it. Instead the gruesome twosome were talking about how the pink color was paaaarfect. I guess it fits into the tasteless maker’s screwy, scattered, bordello in a crumbling castle/chateau/farmhouse theme.
Imagine what the cost would be to have it reupholstered and tufting??She got ripped off, couldn't have happened to a nicer person 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched a few vlogs of Ten Berghe tonight..have to say i enjoyed them...its a bit like looking at myself...i for sure liked that 50 year old John Deere he was using...we had the same when i was young..i still recognized the sound of the engine...those tractors were and still are old workhorses...and they are not easily broken...and you can fix something yourself...those new ones have computers in these days...when they stop your cant do anything...and are surprised later on with a huge invoice...if the mecanics can find the problem at all...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn’t his real name Nicholas Burden?!? He’s trying awful hard to be some Splenda Daddy’s burden!🥸
In the beginning I tried to give that kid the benefit of the doubt but......something was off, just like Stephanie's chesterfield 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just think she could have gotten the red van registered fixed Dans van ( both which are sitting in her courtyard) and saved herself the money renting one. Also how did she get to London and back ? Who still has a car and can drive at the shitoo and where has Nati been??? is Amorie stranded at the shitoo with no car? Why doesn't he have one they all must be making armloads of money without paying room and board....when is she coming back??

Reactions: 18
In the beginning I tried to give that kid the benefit of the doubt but......something was off, just like Stephanie's chesterfield 🤔
he is 33 for gods sake...i guess he was a kept twink untill his ass went too fat...and his belly started to show..those people are used to do nothing...live a nice life..and let other people pay for it...disgusting..and certainly not elegant...

---

Pretty sure they could move that sofa even closer to that wood burning stove... and then it will melt. Bet it's not fire safe.
i bet the rats or the mice that have nested in that sofa will love it there.. 🙄 snug and plenty of food to find...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
just think she could have gotten the red van registered fixed Dans van ( both which are sitting in her courtyard) and saved herself the money renting one. Also how did she get to London and back ? Who still has a car and can drive at the shitoo and where has Nati been??? is Amorie stranded at the shitoo with no car? Why doesn't he have one they all must be making armloads of money without paying room and board....when is she coming back??
Yes! What is up with all the broken down vehicles at the shitoo? All she's missing is an old rusted out Camaro propped up on cement blocks to complete her white trash look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at the ground in people stains on, or should I say, in that velvet!😳🤢🤮
Sorry, don't mean to be picky but... can we actually class that as "real" velvet! Looks a tad faux velvet to me. Perhaps a little nylon or polyester content. As previously mentioned, it's proximity to the fire may cause melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.