The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to all tattlers. It seemed there were two very popular nomination, so I fused them together. This one is for all of us.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Madame No

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:17 AM
Off topic: Hi lovelies! (if FRK and Fan can say that, so can I) I just thought I'd share a photo of the kitty we adopted last week to ease my husband's boredom and anxiety he suffers with his dementia. Here's Lucky! He's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. My husband loves him and he's a great distraction and comfort for him. I love him too!

Attachments
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Sasha Groves and 55 others

:love::love::love::love:

Karma baby!

Monday at 10:38 PM
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

Dec 21.jpg

Dec 14.jpg

Dec 7.jpg

Kickintheass said:
Can we promote you to VIP now, you definitely have earned it.
Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

Linus said:
Hopefully this will encourage low tier patrons to drop their membership and get their fix directly from this forum 👌

View attachment 1905262
I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:

Last edited: Monday at 10:47 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, mrsp67, Sasha Groves and 54 others

Many thanks to you @Karma baby! ❤

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 12:58 AM
Whenever I scratch my head, baffled, and wonder why in the world anyone would give Fanny money every month, I remember it’s the same people who would buy this…

9C41B6DE-0E94-447C-855A-64FDFCBEB67B.jpeg

A sucker is born every minute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Chris P, Sasha Groves and 48 others

QueenMary

Tuesday at 3:27 AM
Hello all! This is my first time commenting. I'm admittedly one of the many lurkers, and a *very* long time lurker to boot. Former patron who got a lot of enjoyment out of CD videos during the pandemic in 2020, also while going through cancer treatment. It really helped me through without friends/family during a rough time, and I was so inspired at first! And as a lover of all things old and a longtime affinity for France, I was hooked. I like many people found this site after MP's video. It really shifted my thinking, and after a while, I started to feel some guilt, as one privileged white lady helping out another who clearly doesn't need it, even tho I justified it as just "paying for content" and "helping restore historical buildings in France." I would gladly welcome the money I spent on her heap back to give to worthy causes. [At least I'm now donating to two different reproductive health organizations :) ]. AND, after multiple years of no vacations, canceled family holidays, I also couldn't believe how differently she lived her life. But, her job is to make videos, so she was clearly willing to risk it. Generally, I'm of the mind that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I don't think Fanny is a true villain or a saint, and can appreciate that she puts herself out there in a way most won't and seems to get much enjoyment out of life. That said...that said. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello finally since I got a laugh from being called out among the many lurkers---we are here! I still watch her videos, but she is no longer an inspiration. With Tattle to keep things in check, it's simply a guilty pleasure [no shame here] -- thanks tattlers for keeping things interesting!

• Heart
Reactions:You, AnnaKey, Shari Holloway and 47 others

Welcome new one. 😊

Linus

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:41 AM
syrah.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:Sasha Groves, Ginginger, pink roses and 47 others

Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I know another question. But does everyone carry a yellow emergency vest in their car like Fanny was wearing when she totally blamed Steven Fry for her running out of gas....???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know another question. But does everyone carry a yellow emergency vest in their car like Fanny was wearing when she totally blamed Steven Fry for her running out of gas....???
In many countries it is mandatory to carry such a vest in your car - it also has to be easily accessible from the interior so you can put it on before leaving the car.

We have them in Germany, I assume other European countries will be similar.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
cd794.png
cd799.png

This fake blonde narcissist will do and say anything to deflect all the faults on other people!
Nothing, absolutely nothing is ever her fault. Ironically, she just carted a ton more garbage from London in a rented van!

It's her farmhouse, anything she keeps there is on her.

BTW, thanks @ComtesseRose for this new thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
some comments from latest cd video:

Chr. Orzschig
2 hours ago
You know this infernal song 'La Belle Epoque' is so mindnumbingly stupid but it plays in my head all the time . And now you re playing another one ! It must be from the sixties, I adored french songs at the time . Who is the singer could you tell me ?

Mikki Madden
4 minutes ago
“There’s hoarding……then there’s you….and this.” I laughed out loud

Alan Mclachlan
4 hours ago
watched chateau for two years ....What happened so false Shadow of life is just 88 you are all Narcissistic.not in a creul way but be real not London ?

Denise Severa
9 hours ago
Funny lol how she's telling Michael how he needs to get rid of ONE retro shirt while she keeps all of her old clothes

Pamela C.
12 hours ago
How on earth did you get a grocery cart out in the middle of the countryside where your chateau is? I've seen them a few blocks from the grocery store but miles and miles away along a country road

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find these types of videos interesting. Most youtubers don't share their $ made. This channel only posts twice a month, they have 3 times less views on their videos (than SJ). Only 126k subscribers but still made $60,000 CAD on 49 videos. And, this is just ad sense money (they also do sponsored). Just goes to show how much these larger channels must be making - blows my mind. Anyway, I found it interesting, maybe some of you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"Wow! What the heck happens to people's brains when they stay at Lie land. Who in their right minds would invest in a property that they have no financial interest in...if it was in a more desirable, interesting area, then maybe, just maybe I could understand it.
As a by-note hope that chimney is swept by a professional, otherwise it'll invalidate her house insurance. The question is who? Bet it isn't Fanny."

I can't reply to the post from the last thread, so I copied the text.
(@ComtesseRose thank you for new thread)

Does that mean that Fanny didn't spend money on the Marquis' salon either? Maybe it's the new policy in LL: Find a fool to pay for room furnishing. Well, Phillip is already spending his hard-earned money on furniture and decorations.🙆‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Anyway, no matter how hard SJ tries, she will have to pay for the structural work herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I skipped through Chateau de Montagner's vlog yesterday. I rarely watch them as Leza's voice really grates on me.
Well, Leza was having a good old rant about comments left on their YT channel. Same old, same old - e-begging through Patreon/go fund me etc being the prime topics. She didn't hold back either and openly admitted that she blocks negative comments.
She went on about how her and Ted were restoring an abandoned 14th C chateau/monument of significant French historical value and were doing all the work themselves. Granted, and fair play to them, they are!
BUT, at the end of the day, they will 100% be the ones who will financially gain from all the restoration work either via their initial very small budget, Patreon, Go Fund Me and/or grants etc, when they come to sell it, not the French Government - won't they? Obviously, that fact was not touched upon during her rant! :rolleyes:
Plus, she also confirmed that C4 doesn't pay them a penny for appearing in CDIY - it's all about exposure and marketing their property for nix! Again, fair play to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
In many countries it is mandatory to carry such a vest in your car - it also has to be easily accessible from the interior so you can put it on before leaving the car.

We have them in Germany, I assume other European countries will be similar.
in France you need to have those safetyvests..a fire extinguisher and alcoholtests in your car..so the police can test if you have drank alcohol..

---

Don't you think they will want to attend themselves?
you mean in Westminster Abbey??? :LOL: i bet they wish...but thats not gonna happen....

---

Don't you think they will want to attend themselves?
you mean in Westminster Abbey??? :LOL: i bet they wish...but thats not gonna happen....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i have it, but didn't have a chance to wear it ... yet. i think it's mandatory to have one in the car here.

Reactions: 9
I find these types of videos interesting. Most youtubers don't share their $ made. This channel only posts twice a month, they have 3 times less views on their videos (than SJ). Only 126k subscribers but still made $60,000 CAD on 49 videos. And, this is just ad sense money (they also do sponsored). Just goes to show how much these larger channels must be making - blows my mind. Anyway, I found it interesting, maybe some of you will.

I have always considered being a YTber a "job" in today's media and work environment.
Why not do it if you are vlogging interesting content and you can make a living from it with views/likes/subscriptions? Their business is obviously very seasonal as it is farming/gardening based.
Good for them in being so open and honest. Honesty is always the best policy and many other YT vloggers could defo take a page out of their book imo. I wish them much future success as they work really hard. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No, but it's not a bad idea if you have to get out of your car on the road in an emergency. I see more and more people wearing these while out walking or jogging along roadways even in broad daylight, they are very visible. I just read several comments about it being required in France and other EU countries. Good for them! I'm going to get one. It's not required in my state but it's a good idea, the fire extinguisher is also a good idea. Interesting about the alcohol tests. Are you supposed to administer it to yourself to see if you are above the limit or is it a convenience to the police if you get pulled over? In the states the police have them in their car.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe hi-vis, breathalyser and emergency triangle to place down the road from your broken down vehicle are all mandatory when driving in France. Not just for the locals.

Reactions: 19
Remember Isobella Snook???
"Sales & Marketing Director + Designer @onehundredstars ❣Antiques Enthusiast ❣Peak District Regular ❣A true deb at heart"
She was a Summer/2022 guest at Chateau de Lalande.
1657530596601 (2).jpg

So Stephanie Jarvis, Ricardo and the pugs, were at Versailles with Isobella Snook....
Who else was there???
What was Stephanie Jarvis wearing??? She looks like a pilgrim.

pilgrim-thanksgiving.gif

1674843293715.png

babygermain
1 DAY AGO
Fashion week is over, pugs are cute, we have some great friends and one day we’re going to live in Paris… ❤🇫🇷 #workinparis #relaxinversailles

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Aaaarrgghhh!!! I missed the end of the last thread.. I wanted to post something of value.

So, I have to do it here:

8F2D734B-06DB-43E2-975E-1BC4EA831FBA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Sales & Marketing Director + Designer @onehundredstars ❣Antiques Enthusiast ❣Peak District Regular ❣A true deb at heart"
View attachment 1915123

So Stephanie Jarvis, Ricardo and the pugs, were at Versailles with Isobella Snook....
Who else was there???

View attachment 1915132

View attachment 1915079
babygermain
1 DAY AGO
Fashion week is over, pugs are cute, we have some great friends and one day we’re going to live in Paris… ❤🇫🇷 #workinparis #relaxinversailles
She’s also tagged in this photo along with Snorts, it’s dated 17th January …
CC36E875-C49A-4D1B-9F5E-FFD02B9C5855.jpeg

It would appear Cinderella did go to the ball after all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1915123

Who else was there???

View attachment 1915132

View attachment 1915079
babygermain
1 DAY AGO
she kept that quiet post a picture on her facebook page

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I believe hi-vis, breathalyser and emergency triangle to place down the road from your broken down vehicle are all mandatory when driving in France. Not just for the locals.
This is taken from the Eurotunnel website. Every passenger in the car must have access to a Hi-vis jacket. (So 5 jackets needed for a family of 5.). It's been like this for some years now.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 18.53.27.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.