Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
its-not-going-well-matty-matheson.gif

Anna Lee

55 seconds ago
I know I’ve said it before but why is Philip behind the camera , he should be in front because he does not stop talking, just give the guy a seat . Please it’s so annoying having a running commentary from behind the camera ,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KyBourbon

VIP Member
was Daddy Derek into exploring his feminine side.? Maybe Fanny has chosen a ladyboy too
The more I see, the more I’m convinced that Phi Phi is an actor playing the role of Fanny’s boyfriend. I think Stephanie wanted Michael Petherick to play that role, but after a while he didn’t want to go along …so she got Phi Phi instead. I really don’t care if Phi Phi is gay, bisexual, transsexual , or whatever. But I DO care about being deceived as to the true nature of their relationship. We saw it before when Fanny and Michael Petherick teased the viewers, portraying themselves to be more intimate than just friends and allowing that perception to continue for a long time. The question is why would Fanny do this? My guess is stress and anxiety. Fanny is probably so anxious and stressed that she can’t make decisions or even function without constant reassurance, so Phi Phi is literally her emotional support squirrel.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

KiKiGee

VIP Member
giphy-downsized.gif

Melissa
3 days ago
You could just ask people to donate to charity instead of taking gifts from people.

great-question-moira-rose-8v10w17sym5j8cbc.gif

Kirsta Knight
1 day ago
So I was just curious do you guys stay at your London flat when it's winter since you have no heat there and then come back to the Chateau and film everyday and one more question does Philip have a job or is he just inherently wealthy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Jules100

VIP Member
"Wow! What the heck happens to people's brains when they stay at Lie land. Who in their right minds would invest in a property that they have no financial interest in...if it was in a more desirable, interesting area, then maybe, just maybe I could understand it.
As a by-note hope that chimney is swept by a professional, otherwise it'll invalidate her house insurance. The question is who? Bet it isn't Fanny."

Does that mean that Fanny didn't spend money on the Marquis' salon either? Maybe it's the new policy in LL: Find a fool to pay for room furnishing. Well, Phillip is already spending his hard-earned money on furniture and decorations.🙆‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Anyway, no matter how hard SJ tries, she will have to pay for the structural work herself.
I’ve said she’s smart! It’s like the States at parks, you can sponsor a bench or a paver stone so you feel like youve done something nice. And your part of something bigger than you are. OMG ingenious.
I’m way behind on page 13 of 27… I was planning on offering up the opportunity to have one’s name written by me on the back of one of the remaining new LVP hybrid floor planks currently going down in my house. I have lovely handwriting, almost as nice as Meghan Markle’s. I was thinking $50 for your name written in silver metallic permanent marker or $100 for gold metallic permanent marker. We are a little over half way done with the approximate 2,000 sq feet of new flooring, so don’t procrastinate or you could miss your chance to be part of the Southernmost Chateau forever.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
caroline gooder
3 minutes ago
If only Stephanie knew what she was doing. Philip's constant commentary behind the camera puts a damper on how the viewers experience the wonderfulness of Stephanie's pure hearted charity. I'd wish they'd get some sort of tripod and not Philip to show off the gifts of utter kindness that Stephanie so deservingly receive. So, there I finally said. Deal with it.
Is she drunk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Karma baby!

VIP Member
interesting - Nasty Natzi has Streps patreon login. I wonder who else has passwords. - not very secure eh strep!

Also Nati is back so how old is this weeks gift grab if Natzi was apparently in germany?

Fiona 5h
Firstly I have to say, I've loved all the vlogs right from the beginning and watching the chateau and Stephanie flourish from those early vlog days. But I do have to say how disappointed I am that after 6 months of being a patron, I have still not received the photo / welcome card, especially as it's part of the package subscriprion. Whilst I understand everyone is busy, when offering such a package, surely they should be sent in a timely manner? It does feel a little like the minor subscriptions are forgotten. 😞

Stephanie Jarvis
4h
Hi Fiona! This is Nati writing. I'm so sorry your card took so long to get ready... it is now with our postman and hopefully, you will enjoy seeing the beautiful photo that Michael Potts took from the courtyard :) Sending our love and gratitude <3
Fanny is back to posting patreon flogs late because she can't be arsed
Yes I got bored and read some of last vlog's comments.
After the lady who posted about not receiving her card, this gem of a human being posted this 😂

lucia gonzalez
7h
I agree they should have us as priorities as this is how she can afford her renovations and lifestyle!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

lyna

VIP Member
15 Haters, 3 Hags, and not sure how many Menopausal Hell Hounds!!!
Introoooooooooooooooducing
(drum roll)
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

tJ5dVb8OQuh2rKOjGHR9GzAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

S. girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooo to the Whooooooooooooo!!!!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I guess Caroline Gooder got retired...

S. girl is the new (ahem) self appointed Know It All...

67TFI9DDdCsDO9LYh3lat4SM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

M. Thomas
1 day ago
Also why does Stephanie have clothes in Amsterdam

S. girl
13 hours ago
Be cause she and Michael used to be a couple for many years

67TFI9DDdCsDO9LYh3lat4SM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

M. Thomas
1 day ago
Did I miss something. Where did the truckloads of furniture come from? Storage? Was it already purchased from earlier? I’m a bit confused

S. girl
14 hours ago
0:08

tcX0LBVFQfmK4_sQVklYnPuw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Native Texan
1 day ago (edited)
Would you mind pronouncing the French foods and wines in English, please? I am always anxious to try new things and I can never understand French just popped in the middle. But since you did hold up the cheese long enough to read Caprice I looked up Caprice then I added cheese and finally found it! Thank you for all you do to entertain us even though things are going to hell in a handbasket behind the scenes.

S. girl
14 hours ago
She was having duck rillettes (rillettes de canard) with the cheese. It's slow-cooked seasoned duck meat shredded and preserved in duck fat that you spread on bread.

r8c4no36KWBeZ86K9nUf37HY=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

basiaboy
1 day ago
I’m confused! Didn’t you already build an apartment for Natty?

S. girl
14 hours ago
It was started but was never finished

N7BXZ2M3ulbCRk6U_OobO7cw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Karen Carswell
1 day ago
Can I ask if you are only doing one video a week from now on?

S. girl
13 hours ago
Just for month of January

S. girl
13 hours ago
And remember, she still does a Patreon video every week as well as Château Unwrapped

Do these abysmal morons, wait never mind....

• Haha
  • Wow
cd794.png
cd799.png

This fake blonde narcissist will do and say anything to deflect all the faults on other people!
Nothing, absolutely nothing is ever her fault. Ironically, she just carted a ton more garbage from London in a rented van!

It's her farmhouse, anything she keeps there is on her.

BTW, thanks @ComtesseRose for this new thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The more I see, the more I’m convinced that Phi Phi is an actor playing the role of Fanny’s boyfriend. I think Stephanie wanted Michael Petherick to play that role, but after a while he didn’t want to go along …so she got Phi Phi instead. I really don’t care if Phi Phi is gay, bisexual, transsexual , or whatever. But I DO care about being deceived as to the true nature of their relationship. We saw it before when Fanny and Michael Petherick teased the viewers, portraying themselves to be more intimate than just friends and allowing that perception to continue for a long time. The question is why would Fanny do this? My guess is stress and anxiety. Fanny is probably so anxious and stressed that she can’t make decisions or even function without constant reassurance, so Phi Phi is literally her emotional support squirrel.
I have two words for you: Spot and On. It will all blow up in their faces sooner or later.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

KiKiGee

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
caroline gooder
3 minutes ago
If only Stephanie knew what she was doing. Philip's constant commentary behind the camera puts a damper on how the viewers experience the wonderfulness of Stephanie's pure hearted charity. I'd wish they'd get some sort of tripod and not Philip to show off the gifts of utter kindness that Stephanie so deservingly receive. So, there I finally said it.
Deal with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
OK Before a new thread is needed :

1.Ollie's taken off his comments with Dragomiroff re Clara (sorry updated, not with Jason as I typed originally)
2. Queen Kathy has taken off her answer to the comment re bitchin with Tattlers

It can only mean what we already know. They all lurk here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Now that their trip to Versailles has been rumbled how quickly can they change next weeks vlogs to include this trip to prove that she doesn’t manipulate the story to only let you see what she wants to be public knowledge. I knew there was more to all the fleeting visits, references to Paris. What a lying tart.
she appears on her vlogs as so disorganized...no fuel...almost forgot her laptop....but she doesnt miss one single party...so manipulative..playing the dumb poor silly middleaged fake blonde...but that woman is a manipulative moneyhungry wolf..... disguised as a silly innocent lamb...who uses everybody and everything... she can grab her claws on...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So....Fanny Flash and sir Snortalott were at Versailles .....i wondered already why the puffs went there in winter... she is letting belive her patreons and followers that she was working hard...but in the meantime there was time for pleasure...offcourse we knew she wouldnt stay there for the heating going in place...starting first the 10 th of Januari...what a bunch of sneaky little buggers... :eek: so the year hasnt even started and Madame has already a few weeks of parties and holidays behind her teeth....omg those people who suport that sceem are utterly mad....supporting her and being lied to...you cant make it up...have to say she stretches her goodwill up...not so smart in my opinion...

i wonder who will call her out on this...on her next livechat...we know there are more than the 15 of us reading here...

Thnks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @KiKiGee for your sherlock holmeswork...also many thanks for the person, sorry i forgot your name... uploading the patreonvideos...you are treasures!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Remember Isobella Snook???
"Sales & Marketing Director + Designer @onehundredstars ❣Antiques Enthusiast ❣Peak District Regular ❣A true deb at heart"
She was a Summer/2022 guest at Chateau de Lalande.
1657530596601 (2).jpg

So Stephanie Jarvis, Ricardo and the pugs, were at Versailles with Isobella Snook....
Who else was there???
What was Stephanie Jarvis wearing??? She looks like a pilgrim.

pilgrim-thanksgiving.gif

1674843293715.png

babygermain
1 DAY AGO
Fashion week is over, pugs are cute, we have some great friends and one day we’re going to live in Paris… ❤🇫🇷 #workinparis #relaxinversailles

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

KyBourbon

VIP Member
View attachment 1928049
Dragomiroff
17 minutes ago
Ollie, I noticed you spoke of ‘Clara’ in your live chat. In my opinion they need to be stopped from spewing malicious falsehoods asap. Are you able to confirm whether this person is one of the former caretakers of the chateau. The outlandish claims made against all of the cast is absolutely abhorrent.

Yet more comments about @Clara on Magical Modernist comments on

'Intriguing objects Come Home to the Magical Mansion'

How does 'Dragomiroff' know about 'the former caretakers'??? What am I missing ???
Daragomiroff says we’re “spewing malicious falsehoods“…that‘s hilarious! I’d say 90% of what’s written here is observations about what we see with our own eyes! And the other 10% is dedicated to pie, clotted cream, and sewing machines! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jules100

VIP Member
I really like Jason Dubey. I want to make him a tile. Does anyone have a cute reference pic I could use to base it on? I don’t like Oliver, he can have one of the tiles that Steve made for Stephanie’s kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40