The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, Dan thinks a big pair of headphones are essential workwear, but proper boots aren't. Even in the snow clearing the trees, he was wearing some flimsy trainers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So will Fanny fibber come clean about her Versailles trip she is a lazy shallow wench. I wouldn't want her at my party she is so annoying and always over dressed
How can we get her blacklisted from Versailles events? Do we know anyone who works there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The man is out of content ideas!

A cement mixer, block-laying with extra crotch and butt crack shots are all he's got left to show.

He paid $250 to the Casey Neistat School of Filming and Story-telling to learn how to create uninteresting content.

View attachment 1915493
indeed...utterly boring...btw no wonder he has manflue...those allstairs he wears...he must have wet feet all the time...my grandmother used to say....keep your feet dry and warm...always...otherwise you get sick...it was a very wise woman...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Billy made a commercial for festool...not familiar with the brand...

Mo filled the potholes again with Pa...i would guess they would know someone who can tarmac the driveway cheap and quick... ;) but no...they did it the same time and the same way as last year...and it doesnt work...they should know by now...i would hate to have a driveway like that....maybe Billy could spend some money on that??
They all filled those potholes on different times. i think they want more "authentic" look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick Fairy ford...had his 33th birthday.....with cocktails made out of a sponsored magicbox..no thnx...i am not fond of cocktails...and certainly not the ones he presents..btw...that cocktailshaker and icebucket included...were not elegant...at all.....send them to Lalande...

that italian cake he made i watched on high speed...also didnt look elegant..

he thought he himself looked elegant..behind his ladydesk..no my dear...you didnt...

btw i dont think a party at his place will be fun.. ;) ....a good party is never elegant....:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So smoke and mirrors Stephanfraudie strikes again. If she attended a Versailles night gala festivities, she would have spent several hundred dollars on tickets. And she witches about paying $60 for parking? What a con artist. I can hear her excuse now….I wanted to personally inspect the Marie Antoinette trees in order to find the paaaaaaaarfect place to
plant our Marie Antounette descendent twig.

She is getting reckless in her schemes and cover up tales/timelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s weak, has no self control, is embarrassing and her act is beyond old. Amaury cannot stand that revolting place or her.

Keep buying all that tit Fanny and pissing away your unearned windfalls and do drink all that booze, you are your own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Being a bit of a sad bastard(ess) I like to keep a tally of the subscribers on channels I watch.
I've noticed something a bit odd which I expect the brainboxes on here 😄 will probably be able to answer:-
Escape to Rural France
7/8/2022 48.9k subscribers
27/1/2023 120k subscribers!!!!!!!
Subscribers have been crawling up before this.

Chateau Diaries for same period added 14k subscribers.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Nothing odd that I can see… he saw a jump in subscribers around the time he posted the first Chateau videos which got a lot of views. Looks mostly organic to me:

Edit: that video has over 500k views… not unusual to gain a bunch of new subs that way.

D6C4E1DA-C9DF-4D86-A736-087620FC5C2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think the gala photo may be from last year. The 2023 gala is on May 22, 2023. But the photo of F4F dressed in the juvenile black dress ( like little orphan Annie) may be from this month. Fanny must have been visiting her home away from home, Versailles ( which is structurally
sound unlike her crumbling heap of a Dump.)

I bet Fanny went to some fashion shows or parties with her 100 stars transactional “friend.”
Fanny at fashion week, sounds like a great place for the reigning tasteless maker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Billy made a commercial for festool...not familiar with the brand...

Mo filled the potholes again with Pa...i would guess they would know someone who can tarmac the driveway cheap and quick... ;) but no...they did it the same time and the same way as last year...and it doesnt work...they should know by now...i would hate to have a driveway like that....maybe Billy could spend some money on that??

And Dan is putting blocks on top of eachother...if i see a concrete mixer appear here i think i will scream....i also saw a kid with a sack of candy...we were given a few pieces of candy...inside..when i was a kid...not a whole sack to eat empty...what do these kids eat all the time?? crap?? we were given an apple or a pear...or something else if we wanted something..but not candy all the time...
For us growing up, we got fruit, rarely were we given candy. Candy was for birthdays and Xmas. Pears (which I loathe except with it's peri - pear cider), apples, oranges, apricot, banana and pineapple etc, but for special treats it was strawberries, blackberries and cherries. These days many parents, and Dan is especially guilty of this, think nothing of shoving a bag of sweets into a kids hands, not truly as a treat, but I believe as a way to keep them quiet. Being an adult must be a real trial for someone as irresponsible Dan, and he admits that himself "adulting is hard work." For Dan, so is concreting. He's crap at that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find these types of videos interesting. Most youtubers don't share their $ made. This channel only posts twice a month, they have 3 times less views on their videos (than SJ). Only 126k subscribers but still made $60,000 CAD on 49 videos. And, this is just ad sense money (they also do sponsored). Just goes to show how much these larger channels must be making - blows my mind. Anyway, I found it interesting, maybe some of you will.

Plus it shows that you can do less vlogs and still have a steady stream of income. All depends on how greedy you want to be. Sadly for many in chateauverse, they are owning money pits and are greedy.

• Wow
phi phi editing the patron vlog. What is that a bowl on the screen?
Snorts really needs to start or find a branch of porcelain fondlers anonymous. He has a real addiction. Perhaps Sothebys can refer him to an organization that can help the grifting gruesome twosome tastlessmakers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.