The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The youngs are loving our 80’s fashions at the moment. Those of us who were around for it the first time probably should sit this round out. No matter how hard our bodies are.
I love a wonderfully soft polo collar shirt but I would no more pop the collar today as I did 40 years ago. Not to mention the acid colors of the 80’s. Definitely don’t have enough hair left for any of those styles either!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since her time line was all over the place I did some digging.

The mary kondo video was filmed right after new years eve, my guess is 2nd of january. (Because Queen PhiPhi's nail polish is chipping in London video it was gone)

The epiphany video was filmed probably the next day 3rd of january

On 4th to 6th of January it snowed in Reading. The 6th of january it rained in London.

So my guess is they travelled on the 4th of january to London, went to reading on the 6th, left london on the 7th, arrived at the dump on the 8th, left the dump on the 9th. On the 10th the van went back to reading, on the 11th PhiPhi, SJ & potts met in Amsterdam. Stayed there for a few days and than they went to Vienna. I don't know how many days they stayed in Vienna... yet 🤣
They actually got off the train at West Byfleet according to the board at the station. The train’s final destination was Reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Fanny claims Vienna was a gift for snort his birthday...because they werent able to go away at that time....my god...they are never home...and the heatingproject keeps going delayed....where have we seen that before??? i wonder if they are actually starting next monday?? by then its Februari

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who travels willingly to Vienna when they have places in France, Englund, Netherrealms,.. to stay.. Vienna was currently voted to be one of the top impolite cities.

I just read that Germany sends 14 tanks over to the Ukraine… Comte, I am coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched it on FF. Is he being sponsered? He mentioned Nick clearing the trees in the driveway for access for lorries, cranes etc How is he financing all of this?
None of us truly believes Dan is ever going to get his chateau carcass rebuilt. If he thinks YouTube revenue is his saving grace, he's on the wrong path. He's not the "big deal on YouTube" he thinks he is. None of us truly believes he is capable enough to build the log cabin he wants so he can live on site, let alone rebuild his shiteau. His trashy slap dash build of the mud room proves that. None of us believes he has the required skill set. The only expert on site will ever be Nick the tree surgeon. And how does Dan pay Nick, in wood? Wood better utilised in construction of this log cabin he wants when it'd be cheaper to hire a caravan. Even the wood chippings from Nick's fine work could have be used as insulation for the log cabin, but they are left on the side of the drive way to molder and rot instead of being covered to dry out. Take note Danny boy, here's how it's done...

I'm not saying 'watch and learn' Dan, I'm saying you are a complete numpty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
where is Ruthy gonna live?? or is it over???
It has been over for the longest time, since about when Stephanie Jarvis started shagging her former boyfriend (again, because basically they never stopped). To prevent trouble for the dear charlataine, who is publicly in a steady relationship with Philip Janssen (although us haters dare to differ), they keep their mouth shut about it. Pretending has become a requirement for all wannabe's at her CHMN.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
yes it would be Dijkhof although Dykehoff could be an old dutch spelling..my name also has a lott of old spelling..prenounced daikhof..meaning like a garden next to a dike..

omg that vlog was full with crap..who rents a van in London?? or was she in London for a longer time than she said...that would be the case...otherwise..hire a van in France....pick up the crap and back to France...there is more to it..

Who runs out of fuel on a road you know??? They had to block the road half for that stupid twit...i bet she played the dumb fake blonde...so typical...

What a waste of money..and time...to collect a vanload of crap... :eek:

Potts likes to be the man of mystery...there is more to it...who hires a van to bring his childhoodtoys to Lalande...there was more in that van...she didnt show...and who plays with a childracetrack...at their age...🙄 peter pansyndrome....its very obvious..they all have it...btw..a bottle of scotch up in the attic to unpack.:eek:...they are all alcoholists..

Snort probably had to go to The Netherlands to have a good shag...and empty his squeezed sack...

I don't know what the delivery rates are in France and England but they are flipping expensive here.

Last week I bought a tea set at auction.
Edit: God that makes me sound like the china fondler. o_O
My quote for a courier to bring it up to Castlemaine from Melbourne was $400.
Fortunately the auction house showed mercy and will store it until we return to Melbourne mid Feb.

Even though it was a rigmarole hiring the van, it probably cost Steph less than having all that crap stuff delivered.

Sidenote: I did like the pink velvet Chesterfield. :LOL: It's very Living Etc. (English magazine)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re Dan's trip to Morocco and no vlogging.

I've just finished reading 'Learning to be French (and failing)' by Anna Bibby.
She's a New Zealander who bought and restored a house in France.

She writes about her friend who visits Morocco.
Her friend was unable to film anything during his trip because apparently filming in Morocco is a no-no.
It’s not exactly forbidden, but it depends. Commercial filming requires a permit and most natives will require a “donation” to be photographed. Drones of any kind are illegal. Period. No discussion. Do not take any kind of visual record of anything military or governmental. Again, not up for discussion. If you do, you will be detained…and searched…and possibly jailed. Think Midnight Express without the showers.😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Philip Janssen was able to hitch a ride back to the Netherlands with Michael Potts.
That is why Stephanie Jarvis did not film him being drop off in Paris.
It would explain why Philp Janssen has been missing for some time.

1674731104905.png

@nielsdemossenau
4 days ago
LELIES Reünie 🔥 20/01/2023 (DAG VAN DE HEILIGE SEBASTIAAN) 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Re Dan's trip to Morocco and no vlogging.

I've just finished reading 'Learning to be French (and failing)' by Anna Bibby.
She's a New Zealander who bought and restored a house in France.

She writes about her friend who visits Morocco.
Her friend was unable to film anything during his trip because apparently filming in Morocco is a no-no.
Did I ever mention Dana's family has close roots in Morocco?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
It’s not exactly forbidden, but it depends. Commercial filming requires a permit and most natives will require a “donation” to be photographed. Drones of any kind are illegal. Period. No discussion. Do not take any kind of visual record of anything military or governmental. Again, not up for discussion. If you do, you will be detained…and searched…and possibly jailed. Think Midnight Express without the showers.😳
That is very similar to what was written in her book.
I have been flicking through it but can't find it to quote . . . which is typical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Philip Janssen was able to hitch a ride back to the Netherlands with Michael Potts.
That is why Stephanie Jarvis did not film him being drop off in Paris.
It would explain why Philp Janssen has been missing for some time.

View attachment 1911368
@nielsdemossenau
4 days ago
LELIES Reünie 🔥 20/01/2023 (DAG VAN DE HEILIGE SEBASTIAAN) 🥂
Isn't it funny how smart they think they are until someone, anyone, not even that close, starts posting on social media? Morons does not even covers the load.

• Heart
  • Haha
Timey Wimey
Travel - Two weeks in London, 1 night outside Paris, drive back to the shitoo, 1 night at the shitoo, drive to Paris, run out of gas enroute to London, 1 night in London, travel to Amsterdam (to meet Snorty) then travel together to Vienna? Yet Kim hasn't been able to remove the Christmas decorations yet and Natti is still MIA? There's no heating work happening.
Natti is away, so why on earth couldn't Amaury have taken his van, or if he hasn't still got it, hired one in France so that the van would end back there? She then wouldn't have needed to employ two men to load the van in London. Amaury and PJ could have managed, surely. She just pours money down the drain. She probably uses Patreon money as she thinks the things she's bought are part of "restoration". She also thinks that appearing to be a "ditzy", dumb blonde makes her attractive to her patrons who will be sympathetic as she needs to be looked after and supported. However, there's nothing attractive about a stupid, late middle aged bleached blonde courting sympathy for her own idiocy!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why are people paying Fanny these patron flogs are utter dross. They're all perpetual children-Pott's bringing toys with him. Stupid Fanny hiring a van
Potty has a ladder up to an attic space above Tack Room where he can stash his crap precious toys.

Although it appears there's scaffolding or a prop holding up the Tack Room ceiling - is that falling down too? (Fanny did a good job trying to hide that while filming).
Think that is just the hand rail for the ladder

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fanny claims Vienna was a gift for snort his birthday...because they werent able to go away at that time....my god...they are never home...and the heatingproject keeps going delayed....where have we seen that before??? i wonder if they are actually starting next monday?? by then its Februari
53840600-5021-4C33-86E3-EA3D3FF5E0B1.png

Why is a trip necessary as a birthday present??????? Save some money, bake him a cake, give him some nail polish and do some damn work on the crumbling, sagging chateau!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All the talk of builder Ian reminded me that he used to bring bakery goods to Fanny when he arrived to start work . It makes me wonder did they ever bump uglies @Clara Burnett ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The traveling thing is just ludicrous. It’s someone birthday so it’s obligatory to go out of town? It’s my birthday so I’m going 800 miles away for a minute?

I just do not understand the mindset. I haven’t been on vacation in ages because my family has needed me. My husband has needed me. My mother needed me. It’s been probably 5 years. Cancer, emphysema, hip replacements, facelifts (🙄 I’ll have to tell y’all about this one some day), broken ankles, CoVid, people passing away. Not me them.

I help more people in a week than she has in her whole life. When have we ever seen her do something nice for another person, that didn’t involve her also going along on a trip or to an event, or eating the food or having a cup of tea herself. A completely selfish person is what she is. She’s gross.
I’m really taken by your comments, they resonated with me (and I’m sure many others) all the support you provide your family. I do the same and wanted to acknowledge the commitment is daily. When you said “I help more people in a week than she has in her whole life” followed by “we never see her do something nice for another person” - when you said everything involves Staph going on a trip, attending an event, eating food - no finer truth told there. All about the little princess Staph.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who runs out of fuel on a road you know??? They had to block the road half for that stupid twit...i bet she played the dumb fake blonde...so typical...

What a waste of money..and time...to collect a vanload of crap... :eek:

[/QUOTE]
Here! Intervention on the highway!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Ugh😐 I just watched the latest. My God that woman/child and her giddiness over the most mundane things, she would absolutely exhaust me. I'm still confused about where she was, where she was going and where she had been....
One thing I'm not confused about is the fact that I have now watched 5 patreon videos without giving her a bleeping dime🤣
So Steph, keep making the vids and we'll keep critiquing, pointing out lies and revealing the REAL you! Have a great time in Vienna🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This doesn't make sense - appears to be more Timey Wimey. Contrary to what Fanny said clearly these shots weren't filmed on the same day. Shocked, I tell you, I'm shocked.
  • Snorty before he gets in van (with coat) and Snorty in van driving away from shitoo (no coat)
  • Potty hugging Snorty goodbye (no coffee cup) and Potty waiving goodbye with coffee cup in hand
  • Fanny driving out of shitoo wearing black fur trim coat and Fanny broken down on the highway wearing cream coat.
  • Fanny driving out of shitoo with hair updo in a tight bun and Fanny broken down on the highway with long hair

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.