The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @OhIDontKnow... for naming the thread and @C'est moi for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:49 AM
Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, HannahBow and 67 others

The natives are restless!

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 9:56 AM
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh duck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and tit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.

Last edited: Thursday at 10:05 AM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Shari Holloway, Princess Pussycat, Miss Eliza Bennet and 66 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:16 AM
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER bleeping WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I dislike her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:Shari Holloway, Princess Pussycat, Miss Eliza Bennet and 52 others

Thursday at 11:49 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER bleeping WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I dislike her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..
Thank you, thank you, thank you @OhIDontKnow... for your excellent update. I think you may have hit a winner with a future thread title...

🧵 PhiPhi. He's the first real housewife of Lalalande.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, jojonz, mrsp67 and 45 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Friday at 2:20 PM
Others have very accurately detailed all the crap Fanny had piled up in her London flat for the year - here's the pics. The bedroom filed with china. China piled up on the window sill. Pieces too large to bring out the front door. Van crammed full. Fanny too lazy to properly box the last pieces of china so just piled them on the front seat - how bloody stupid (and dangerous) is that. Van so full they left 2 large table lamps to be used in the London flat.

Fanny said Mummy & Daddy and others had stayed in the flat. Absolutely no way - there wasn't room to swing a cat (apologies to Ruby).
Cobwebs throughout the place that Fanny dusted off. No B&B revenue for a year.

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:Bleu Lala, pink roses, billybudd and 43 others

All you recapers and screensavers are awesome!!! 👑👑👑👑

Adding this one 👇

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:57 PM
So this is the level of intelligence we are dealing with here: Dan’s not able to make a new flog (in the first week of his renewed determination to bring new content daily…) so he decides to give an overview of previous material, calling it 2 YEAR RENOVATION I 200 year old ABANDONED French bakery to bespoke kitchen. The only thing that is bespoke about this footage (and I’m sure he did not even noticed while editing this tit) is that it portrays literally everything that he has lost when he fell into the big-budget arms of his employer Stephanie Jarvis and was swept away by her “charm”: no more cooking videos that proof he’s a chef, no more loving wife, no more family home with a role for him to play. Painful to watch, really, also because you just know this fool will never truly appreciate what he had….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Miss Eliza Bennet, SimonNigel and 43 others

I'd almost say watch this space. But in all honesty, that would be all the threads combined.

Alas, the (media) wiki seems to be updated with Patreon vlogs, so do check it out.
Happy Tattling.
(I need to stop eating compressed dextrose candies. I was too hyper last thread, LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks all you fruit bowls for keeping this thread going!!! And to Fanny for giving us content lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Today I learned it wasn't my internet connection that was slow in Punta Cana... It was the Emalm server... :unsure:
I have uploaded 4 more Patreon videos but for the past 2-3 hours they have been processing.
I'll post them once they are working ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Today I learned it wasn't my internet connection that was slow in Punta Cana... It was the Emalm server... :unsure:
I have uploaded 4 more Patreon videos but for the past 2-3 hours they have been processing.
I'll post them once they are working ✌
Can we promote you to VIP now, you definitely have earned it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
well...almost 300 people by now..maybe no quite..watched the patreonvideos....uploaded yesterday..many thanks...Fanny must be furious :LOL: .the most liked posts inhere have around 60 thumbs up...or laughs or whatever...so there seems to be a lott of readers inhere...to all of you ...i hope you get your benefits from it...much love from us 15....🙄 the mean and jalous menopaused...the ghastly gays..and the 3 hags...and maybe a few trolls..have to say...those keep well hidden under their stones the last few weeks..i guess they followed Fanny on her trips...so .many Thanks to @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads going.. And Belly Petherick..and family....as long as grifting via the internet is allowed...i guess free speech will also be the case...stick that in your pipe and smoke it....same goes for you Ryanna.. ;) i hope you can laugh about us as much as we laugh about you...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
well...almost 300 people by now..maybe no quite..watched the patreonvideos....uploaded yesterday..many thanks...Fanny must be furious :LOL: .the most liked posts inhere have around 60 thumbs up...or laughs or whatever...so there seems to be a lott of readers inhere...to all of you ...i hope you get your benefits from it...much love from us 15....🙄 the mean and jalous menopaused...the ghastly gays..and the 3 hags...and maybe a few trolls..have to say...those keep well hidden under their stones the last few weeks..i guess they followed Fanny on her trips...so .many Thanks to @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads going..
Not forgetting Dame Fanny LaFlash of the Four-New-Flues for living her best life on someone else’s dimes so we can have a common cause!🧐🤭🤓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thankyou once again ComtesseRose......... I am off to watch the latest Gift Grab........yeah, I need to get a life !!! :ROFLMAO:
Morning All..... coffee has not kicked in yet !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
well...almost 300 people by now..maybe no quite..watched the patreonvideos....uploaded yesterday..many thanks...Fanny must be furious :LOL: .the most liked posts inhere have around 60 thumbs up...or laughs or whatever...so there seems to be a lott of readers inhere...to all of you ...i hope you get your benefits from it...much love from us 15....🙄 the mean and jalous menopaused...the ghastly gays..and the 3 hags...and maybe a few trolls..have to say...those keep well hidden under their stones the last few weeks..i guess they followed Fanny on her trips...so .many Thanks to @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads going..
I have been in a particular good mood all day since I saw @Karma baby! Uploaded the patreon video's while SJ tried her best to hide it from tattle.

If you can't beat them, join them. We know you get your content ideas from tattle.

Thankyou once again ComtesseRose......... I am off to watch the latest Gift Grab........yeah, I need to get a life !!! :ROFLMAO:
Morning All..... coffee has not kicked in yet !
Good morning!!! Enjoy your coffee! It's 00.15 here, i have done my night tattle reading and i'm off to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been in a particular good mood all day since I saw @Karma baby! Uploaded the patreon video's while SJ tried her best to hide it from tattle.

If you can't beat them, join them. We know you get your content ideas from tattle.
too bad we cant stop her shameless grifting..for now...

God he’s even a smug twit from a distance.
is mummy measuring out where the 200 dirty plates will gonna be placed....?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
well...almost 300 people by now..maybe no quite..watched the patreonvideos....uploaded yesterday..many thanks...Fanny must be furious :LOL: .the most liked posts inhere have around 60 thumbs up...or laughs or whatever...so there seems to be a lott of readers inhere...to all of you ...i hope you get your benefits from it...much love from us 15....🙄 the mean and jalous menopaused...the ghastly gays..and the 3 hags...and maybe a few trolls..have to say...those keep well hidden under their stones the last few weeks..i guess they followed Fanny on her trips...so .many Thanks to @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads going.. And Belly Petherick..and family....as long as grifting via the internet is allowed...i guess free speech will also be the case...stick that in your pipe and smoke it....same goes for you Ryanna.. ;) i hope you can laugh about us as much as we laugh about you...
Hopefully this will encourage low tier patrons to drop their membership and get their fix directly from this forum 👌

V.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
God he’s even a smug twit from a distance.
That kitchen hallway is narrow.
It's going to be claustrophobic with vast amounts of china on it.
Also, it's not practical.
Apart from keeping them clean, plates will be knocked and damaged as people walk through carrying things through to the kitchen.
Not that Philip would have thought that through.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Back from the Gift Grab........ I am so over Christmas !!!
Every time they mention the word "charity" ..... watch Natti ..... she does this big smile and act!!!
I thought old Percy was really fed up by the end of it .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apart from keeping them clean, plates will be knocked and damaged as people walk through carrying things through to the kitchen.
its just another silly idea that will never happen..those plates will be piled up in the attic..or a stable...where they can be covered in peacockpoo..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

Dec 21.jpg

Dec 14.jpg

Dec 7.jpg

Can we promote you to VIP now, you definitely have earned it.
Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

Hopefully this will encourage low tier patrons to drop their membership and get their fix directly from this forum 👌

View attachment 1905262
I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Imagine how much narrower it will be if she gets Amury to install panelling first.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.