The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up with her eyes at the beginning of this; she's almost got one at home and one away blinking independently of eachother.
[/QUOTE]
My Grandmother used to say, They had one eye on the pot, and the other on the ceiling šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who runs out of fuel on a road you know??? They had to block the road half for that stupid twit...i bet she played the dumb fake blonde...so typical...

What a waste of money..and time...to collect a vanload of crap... :eek:
Here! Intervention on the highway!
[/QUOTE]
I see that notice states the cost in Euros, but is that from France? 'Cause if so, it should say "auto-route" and not "motorway." Motorway is pretty much used exclusively in the UK and Ireland.

Reactions: 8
Isn't Andrew of the pugs a hopeless vlogger? They seem to be doing a tour round France just to show themselves eating and drinking champagne in expensive restaurants and doing room tours in hotels like the Waldorf Astoria near Versailles. He is totally nouveau riche, taking his friends and Riccardo to all those places just to show off so everyone can see how much money he has. He is devoid of any personality and has nothing of any interest to present. At least Riccardo has a bit more life in him. I can't see that relationship lasting forever. The hotel staff must sigh when they see that lot arriving. The only saving grace is that he's not loud, he speaks so quietly that you can hardly hear him!
Looking at them one song springs to mind. Pet Shop Boys' Rent.

"And look at the two of us in sympathy
With everything we see
I never want anything, it's easy
You buy whatever I need
But look at my hopes, look at my dreams
The currency we've spent
I love you, you pay my rent"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who runs out of fuel on a road you know??? They had to block the road half for that stupid twit...i bet she played the dumb fake blonde...so typical...

What a waste of money..and time...to collect a vanload of crap... :eek:
[/QUOTE]

I worked at Motorway Control in the UK before moving to France. You'd be surprised just how many twats do run out of fuel, put the wrong type of fuel in the veh. Wouldn't have cut it with the recovery even if she had played the dumb blonde, would have just pissed them off even more as people like her are dangerous timewasters. I'm 16 years out of the loop and I would have said it would have cost her 100.00 euro, so I wasn't far off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see that notice states the cost in Euros, but is that from France? 'Cause if so, it should say "auto-route" and not "motorway." Motorway is pretty much used exclusively in the UK and Ireland.
[/QUOTE]
This is probably a guide for Brits traveling to France. I had to google it in English because I don't speak French.

---

Looking at them one song springs to mind. Pet Shop Boys' Rent.

"And look at the two of us in sympathy
With everything we see
I never want anything, it's easy
You buy whatever I need
But look at my hopes, look at my dreams
The currency we've spent
I love you, you pay my rent"
Today, the music selection on Tattle is excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s not exactly forbidden, but it depends. Commercial filming requires a permit and most natives will require a ā€œdonationā€ to be photographed. Drones of any kind are illegal. Period. No discussion. Do not take any kind of visual record of anything military or governmental. Again, not up for discussion. If you do, you will be detainedā€¦and searchedā€¦and possibly jailed. Think Midnight Express without the showers.šŸ˜³
I bet he took his drone and all his equipment too, Dan doesn't 'research'.. not his bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think Fanny would have tipped the guys who helped load the hire van? Largesse being easy when she's using someone else's money. I'm guessing anywhere between Ā£20 and Ā£50 each.
Come now, Iolair! This is the Princess Fanny weā€™re talking about! The discount shitoolaine! Not a dime more than she had to getting that van loaded. That tip cash would be money better spent on luxury goods for madame.šŸ§

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All the talk of builder Ian reminded me that he used to bring bakery goods to Fanny when he arrived to start work . It makes me wonder did they ever bump uglies @Clara Burnett ?
If she had a decent bone in her body she'd come to Ian's defense, but instead she'll let her ignorant fans tear him apartšŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny and Pube haven't had time to get away what a joke 180 days away last year and a short holiday from what pouncing around her damp heap recording neglected chickens and peahens.
2023 has kick started with a trip to london, paris, amsterdam and Vienna.

Here I am planning a trip to meet with a friend in Greece for 4 days and then another 7 days in the middle east (partly work) in MARCH!!
I feel overworked and poor!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If she had a decent bone in her body she'd come to Ian's defense, but instead she'll let her ignorant fans tear him apartšŸ˜”
Arenā€™t the defamation laws fairly strict in France? Especially regarding tradesmen and their reputations?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Karma baby! you're a star!

What's up with her eyes at the beginning of this; she's almost got one at home and one away blinking independently of eachother.
Botox? I had a dentist inject me and hit a nerve, one eye was all over the place, was very dizzying... bright side was, he gave me a massive discount!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Arenā€™t the defamation laws fairly strict in France? Especially regarding tradesmen and their reputations?
I hope someone here can answer. If she doesn't delete those comments it should be a huge red flag to anyone considering any kind of financial arrangement with her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is so funny how F4F reacts to the Tattle forum. We note that Anne Marie and Potts are not fond of the Douche Lorde, suddenly itā€™s all bromancing and hugs for the Douche Lorde from Anne Marie and Potts. They are all frantically acting,ā€¦ā€¦.see Patrons we are all best friends at LieLande! Potts and Snorts share all their toys ā€¦ā€¦. to include the Shittelaine. Look at Potts and Snorts play with the toy race car track meant for pre teenage boys.

Did you notice Queen for the day everyday Fanny just had to beat Potts at racing the toy car while annoyingly squealing wheeeeeeeeee. And Potts eagerly showing off his collection of board games? And Potts doesnā€™t understand how to work a washing machine? WTF.

F4F probably staged her ā€œout of gasā€ scenario in order to play the ditzy little orphan princess shivering in the dark by the highway hoping to be rescued scenario. She is so useless.

I think she keeps repeating that the content is only for Patrons to try to convince Patrons that they are receiving something in return for their contributions, since there was virtually no restoration going on the past couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
2023 has kick started with a trip to london, paris, amsterdam and Vienna.

Here I am planning a trip to meet with a friend in Greece for 4 days and then another 7 days in the middle east (partly work) in MARCH!!
I feel overworked and poor!
Here I am thinking a little run out to Costco will be a treat! šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just do not understand the mindset. I havenā€™t been on vacation in ages because my family has needed me. My husband has needed me. My mother needed me. Itā€™s been probably 5 years. Cancer, emphysema, hip replacements, facelifts (šŸ™„ Iā€™ll have to tell yā€™all about this one some day), broken ankles, CoVid, people passing away. Not me them.

I help more people in a week than she has in her whole life. When have we ever seen her do something nice for another person, that didnā€™t involve her also going along on a trip or to an event, or eating the food or having a cup of tea herself. A completely selfish person is what she is. Sheā€™s gross.
Hmmm. It sounds to me that you are projecting your caring and thoughtful mindset onto someone who is incapable of selflessness. šŸ§ Of course you can't understand. You are reasonable and unselfish. I'm seriously trying to think of times (or even a single time... ) that F4F did something kind and thoughtful for someone else that wasn't a staged video content/filler/photo op. I think of them barging into mummy and Percy's space and moving everything around before Christmas--they "thought" they were being nice with their invasive actions, but it was tacky and insensitive, as we all know. We've seen her buy presents for people, but what we're looking for is honest kindness/thoughtful actions from her. I believe she's brought a few cups of tea to Cuz and Dan when they were working outside. There. We found something!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Timey Wimey
Travel - Two weeks in London, 1 night outside Paris, drive back to the shitoo, 1 night at the shitoo, drive to Paris, run out of gas enroute to London, 1 night in London, travel to Amsterdam (to meet Snorty) then travel together to Vienna? Yet Kim hasn't been able to remove the Christmas decorations yet and Natti is still MIA? There's no heating work happening.

You Stupid Girl (hearing Mummy's voice)
If there was such a thing as European Stupidity Insurance Plan they wouldn't offer Fanny any cover because her claim submissions would bankrupt the insurance company.

Academy Award for Worst Acting
Staged - the whole damn "breakdown" was staged. Fanny just happened to breakdown near an SOS stand and yet she still made her train/ferry on time after waiting over 30 minutes for rescue. I doubt she ran out of gas. Even though Potty told her the weather would be diabolical, and her ultimate destination was Vienna in January, Fanny wasn't dressed appropriately and choose to freeze by the side of the road - what a load of BS.

I'm sure Fanny's fake frostbite wasn't anything that couldn't be cured by using her Elizabeth Arden face cream.

Fanny, you didn't call Snorty because he knew you were faking it. You didn't call Mummy because you knew she'd be right to shout at you.

Man Love
Why all the man hugs at the shitoo??? You'd think they hadn't seen each for yonkers or were heading off to war.

Potty's Got a Secret
Everything will be revealed February 22. It's no secret that F1 preseason testing starts in Bahrain on February 23.
She also left Lalande in her dark sheepskin yet was in a white coat when she broke downā€¦.. liar liar šŸ¤„

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.