The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan spending at least 500 Euro on Nic and equipment cutting down this tree. Just to be able to bring in the crane. Money he should have invested to provide a warm and clean home for his boys, so maybe they could have friends over. I don't believe any French petit bateaux Mum let her kids visit them on this hazardous construction zone especially now when they might have seen on the vlogs that they probably get only fed Mcdonald food. It's just so sad.
I’m going to Danfend again.
He probably paid Nic in timber or he now has a fair amount of timber to sell.
He has provided his boys with a warm home and is making it larger despite no longer living there himself.
How many French Petit Bateaux Mum’s do you think live in the rural back of beyond?
Would you stop your child going on a play date because they might get Mc Donald’s for tea?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have half a mind to create an account with the name Katerina Badder (with a Russian accent) and respond to all of Caroline Gooder's comments with specific questions and ask her how she knows all this tit :m
Do it....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wanted to go to Geelong the last time I was in Melbourne, but Hubby decided Ballarat looked more interesting! (It wasn't). I'll have to go next time it looks lovely.
Where are you living now Sparrowsfart? I personally love Ballarat! Lots of stunning traditional Colonial era and Victorian era architecture, the Gold Museum, Sovereign Hill of course, Eureka Stockade, a fine regional botanical gardens, the walks round Lake Wendouree, great regional foods, and the antique stores are worthy of the trip alone. What's not to love!

Oh yeah... the fact that apart from Canberra, it's the coldest bloody city in Oz. A lovely 25⁰C elsewhere in Victoria and on the same day in Ballarat -5⁰C. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His own BnB, biceps and bun. 🤣

---

Here ya go with a name of one of my student's - Earth Destiny. Her sister also had some kind of cosmic name like Orbit of Pluto. Mom was a real whack job as you can imagine, dressed like a hip-hop star. Always cranked up on something.
I knew a girl called Rhoda Laycock ........... and she did!

---

Ok… I was trying to refrain from sharing this… but maybe I should…

Meet Mike Hunt 🤣

---

As a long time smoker of weed (I stopped a couple years ago) I can assure you, no weed smoker loses weight…
Have you ever had the munchies? 😂😂😂

Edit: of course tattle merges these 2 posts together! 🤣🤣 I have no honour left to spare… farewell friends! I’ll go sit it my time-out corner 🥲
Years ago, I knew a hotel receptionist, who sadly was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Anyway, on quite a busy night I asked her if she could find out if my 'friend' Mike Hunt was in the hotel. Low and behold a short time later we were sitting in the bar, when the following was announced over the Tannoy, "if Mike Hunt is in the hotel, could he come to reception please", followed a little later with, "Has anyone seen Mike Hunt'. I tit you not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I knew a girl called Rhoda Laycock ........... and she did!

---

Years ago, I knew a hotel receptionist, who sadly was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Anyway, on quite a busy night I asked her if she could find out if my 'friend' Mike Hunt was in the hotel. Low and behold a short time later we were sitting in the bar, when the following was announced over the Tannoy, "if Mike Hunt is in the hotel, could he come to reception please", followed a little later with, "Has anyone seen Mike Hunt'. I tit you not.
Did he have a brother called Warwick?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fargesii can be pruned into an elegant,open shrub in a semi shade area with good ground cover under. I use ribes laurifolium, geranium phaem Lilly Lovell , harts tongue fern, silver leaf cyclamen. And snowdrops . Something almost year round and low maintenance.
If….Davey had not been talked into Fanny’s ignorance and wants he could have made a beautiful graduation from lawn to woodland.Instead it is a hideous cacophony .

---

Watched it on FF. Is he being sponsered? He mentioned Nick clearing the trees in the driveway for access for lorries, cranes etc How is he financing all of this?
Nick is a mate if Dans
Dan recommended Nick to Fanny. His income from HMN has enabled him to buy loads of new equipment. He will be grateful to Dan for this. Mates rates etc…

Reactions: 17
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was talking on the side of highway! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

View attachment 1910920
Thanks ❤ once again to our Honourary VIP @Karma baby! for so generously sharing the Patreon vlog with us. You're a treasure!

I've actually listened to Stephen Fry's audiobook of "Mythos" and enjoyed it much. She really was a complete moron over the diesel situation. Seriously, what an idiot. It was an underwhelming and unimaginative vlog. Just twits hugging twits, created drama by rushing about. HUGE copyright strike for having playing Pink Floyd playing in the background without permission. She should be reported.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Since her time line was all over the place I did some digging.

The mary kondo video was filmed right after new years eve, my guess is 2nd of january. (Because Queen PhiPhi's nail polish is chipping in London video it was gone)

The epiphany video was filmed probably the next day 3rd of january

On 4th to 6th of January it snowed in Reading. The 6th of january it rained in London.

So my guess is they travelled on the 4th of january to London, went to reading on the 6th, left london on the 7th, arrived at the dump on the 8th, left the dump on the 9th. On the 10th the van went back to reading, on the 11th PhiPhi, SJ & potts met in Amsterdam. Stayed there for a few days and than they went to Vienna. I don't know how many days they stayed in Vienna... yet 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was talking on the side of highway! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

View attachment 1910920
One of her eyes is bigger...

• Wow
Thank you @Karma baby! for the patron vlog. What can you say about it except that she a ffing moron, what woman traveling alone lets her vehicle run out of gas. Definitely the village idiot!
I opened up the dictionary to “moron” and this is what I found…

D0F19E86-759D-4798-9AD2-C35B933BDB10.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Potty has a ladder up to an attic space above Tack Room where he can stash his crap precious toys.

Although it appears there's scaffolding or a prop holding up the Tack Room ceiling - is that falling down too? (Fanny did a good job trying to hide that while filming).
Steph did a good job trying to hide the ladder but Lady Avonlea did a better job when she caught the screenshot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's Thursday morning in my part of the world!
I can't wait for the evening and the new CD episode!
Are you excited too?
Absolutely!
My favorite game for the past year(s) has been spot the lies, spot the dirt, spot the dangers at la lande 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A very good question. Daikhoff with a short harsh o.

I believe it's German or perhaps old Dutch spelling (comte help me out here, please) In Dutch it would be Dijkhof.
yes it would be Dijkhof although Dykehoff could be an old dutch spelling..my name also has a lott of old spelling..prenounced daikhof..meaning like a garden next to a dike..

omg that vlog was full with crap..who rents a van in London?? or was she in London for a longer time than she said...that would be the case...otherwise..hire a van in France....pick up the crap and back to France...there is more to it..

Who runs out of fuel on a road you know??? They had to block the road half for that stupid twit...i bet she played the dumb fake blonde...so typical...

What a waste of money..and time...to collect a vanload of crap... :eek:

Potts likes to be the man of mystery...there is more to it...who hires a van to bring his childhoodtoys to Lalande...there was more in that van...she didnt show...and who plays with a childracetrack...at their age...🙄 peter pansyndrome....its very obvious..they all have it...btw..a bottle of scotch up in the attic to unpack.:eek:...they are all alcoholists..

Snort probably had to go to The Netherlands to have a good shag...and empty his squeezed sack...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Potty has a ladder up to an attic space above Tack Room where he can stash his crap precious toys.

Although it appears there's scaffolding or a prop holding up the Tack Room ceiling - is that falling down too? (Fanny did a good job trying to hide that while filming).
She's gonna be bed hopping... She's positively giddy!!

• Haha
  • Sick
*Megan Favio
1h
You should sell prints from Dan’s footage. The view from the very last image are stunning! I’d buy it in a heartbeat!

Now there's an idea.. Fanny could bamboozle Danny boy into giving her the rights to the drone footage. Potty can print them off....Danny boy can do a T.bag, get emotional about being scammed out of money......job sorted!

Edit.... just building up strength to watch the patreon stuff....May need a glass or 4. No doubt you did as well...many thanks.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.