Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madame No

VIP Member
Off topic: Hi lovelies! (if FRK and Fan can say that, so can I) I just thought I'd share a photo of the kitty we adopted last week to ease my husband's boredom and anxiety he suffers with his dementia. Here's Lucky! He's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. My husband loves him and he's a great distraction and comfort for him. I love him too!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Karma baby!

VIP Member
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

Dec 21.jpg

Dec 14.jpg

Dec 7.jpg

Can we promote you to VIP now, you definitely have earned it.
Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

Hopefully this will encourage low tier patrons to drop their membership and get their fix directly from this forum 👌

View attachment 1905262
I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

QueenMary

Hello all! This is my first time commenting. I'm admittedly one of the many lurkers, and a *very* long time lurker to boot. Former patron who got a lot of enjoyment out of CD videos during the pandemic in 2020, also while going through cancer treatment. It really helped me through without friends/family during a rough time, and I was so inspired at first! And as a lover of all things old and a longtime affinity for France, I was hooked. I like many people found this site after MP's video. It really shifted my thinking, and after a while, I started to feel some guilt, as one privileged white lady helping out another who clearly doesn't need it, even tho I justified it as just "paying for content" and "helping restore historical buildings in France." I would gladly welcome the money I spent on her heap back to give to worthy causes. [At least I'm now donating to two different reproductive health organizations :) ]. AND, after multiple years of no vacations, canceled family holidays, I also couldn't believe how differently she lived her life. But, her job is to make videos, so she was clearly willing to risk it. Generally, I'm of the mind that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I don't think Fanny is a true villain or a saint, and can appreciate that she puts herself out there in a way most won't and seems to get much enjoyment out of life. That said...that said. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello finally since I got a laugh from being called out among the many lurkers---we are here! I still watch her videos, but she is no longer an inspiration. With Tattle to keep things in check, it's simply a guilty pleasure [no shame here] -- thanks tattlers for keeping things interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Whenever I scratch my head, baffled, and wonder why in the world anyone would give Fanny money every month, I remember it’s the same people who would buy this…

9C41B6DE-0E94-447C-855A-64FDFCBEB67B.jpeg

A sucker is born every minute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Dan has moved into a gnome appartment..:eek:it would be fine for tartanterror... but Dan is a bit taller...well..at least he is honest about it...sleep well Dan...and take a bath...not a shower :LOL: i guess there isnt much of a nice view either....🙄 no wonder it was available at a short notice...

It reminded me of Hyacint and Richard buying a chateau appartment.... :LOL: and she even invited guests there for one of her candlelight suppers....:rolleyes:

I do think Clara is right..he clearly isnt welcome at Lalande anymore..or he doesnt want to go there...no matter what Madame Fanny likes to put out in her vlogs...there is clearly something going on...

Last edited:
Reactions: 49

graciemckitten

VIP Member
This is one of the most staged manipulative pieces of video F4F has produced to date specifically targeted to her Patreon viewers to guilt them into feeling sorry and obligated to saving the poor little orphan princess. She is obviously trying to create drama to deflect questions about her outrageous personal spending, luxury vacations, and failure to achieve any measure of restoration at the Dump In the past year ( and failure to account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in Patreon funding).

There is no way she would have posted this video on her YouTube channel. It is patently obvious that the gruesome twosome think they are the smartest people in every room and think Patrons are dim and would be easily duped by the stupidly staged scene with the little orphan princess crying in front of her new tiny wood burner in her cold crumbling farmhouse.

Four Flues Fanny and the Douche Lord probably scripted their “masterpiece“ scene while chugging a few bottles of pricey champagne, reading Tattle, and figuring out how to combat complaints and observations about the Shittelaine.

Just look at the staged manipulation:

Party girl Fanny is all alone in the big scary dark crumbling “castle.”
No cuz or volunteers to share her contemplation or woes. What a heavy burden the little orphan princess bears when she is all alone……

Fanny is placed on a simple chair in the dark in front of the small wood burner, trying to appear as small as possible, desperately trying to keep warm with her hands sadly in her lap. They are careful not to showcase any of the expensive furniture, the $6,000 vase, or the hundreds of gifts she has received in the past year or the room stuffed with unopened presents and Amazon packages.

The only painting in the main video frame is a dear Daddy Derek painting, on the wall next to her chair, as if he is watching over her and sharing in her heavy burden and despair. She has no glass of wine in her hand.

No designer clothing for Fanny. Instead a cheap Christmas sweater to show that she is just an overwhelmed woman of simple inexpensive tastes who is clinging to her favorite holiday season Christmas and does not want it to end. She isn’t wearing her crowns, or piles of expensive jewelry, or her stilettos.

She is crestfallen when receiving the bad news. You don’t see the 50% Shittelaine getting on her little pink phone to call her 2 partners who own 50% of the Dump. Instead the dejected overwhelmed little princess sadly listens to more bad news, gazes pensively at the fire, and bravely tries to gather her strength to face another day.

What a load of bullshit.
When they finished filming the video, Fanny and Snorts probably went out for an expensive dinner, came home to drink more grifted alcohol, watch Netflix, and compulsively shop online.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.14.23 PM.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
well...almost 300 people by now..maybe no quite..watched the patreonvideos....uploaded yesterday..many thanks...Fanny must be furious :LOL: .the most liked posts inhere have around 60 thumbs up...or laughs or whatever...so there seems to be a lott of readers inhere...to all of you ...i hope you get your benefits from it...much love from us 15....🙄 the mean and jalous menopaused...the ghastly gays..and the 3 hags...and maybe a few trolls..have to say...those keep well hidden under their stones the last few weeks..i guess they followed Fanny on her trips...so .many Thanks to @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads going.. And Belly Petherick..and family....as long as grifting via the internet is allowed...i guess free speech will also be the case...stick that in your pipe and smoke it....same goes for you Ryanna.. ;) i hope you can laugh about us as much as we laugh about you...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Never found anyone intimidating, and no one corrects my spelling or English! ( love that )
if anyone wants to correct my English thats fine...i shall correct them when they reply in Dutch... :LOL: just kidding..
i also want to say to all the lurkers...feel free to join and respond..i joined and responded after just one day...i couldnt keep my mouth shut...🙄 ...quelle surprise:LOL:...reading all the responses here i felt the same about.... i was a bit carried away at first..and got a firm slap on my face....but..i learned from that..;) now i know how to handle things...more carefully...and skip and ignore more..Have to say i dont have to skip much the last month...Has Fanny ran out of flying monkies??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

thatsrich

wow thats a huge number in one day...me talking carefully about 300... :eek: its a good way to look into how many people actually are inhere....
Fanny has personally stoked the fire of discontent, not only by her actions, but by quashing most comments or questions in the chat and on social media. Instead of reflecting on the comments, maybe even considering some of them to be valid, she has deleted or blocked them Or ignored them. She has pushed us out from platforms she could control to some degree thereby igniting a new spark on tattle where we can voice our discontent, concerns, suspicions, observations and complaints…and in many cases, offer amusing and even hilarious commentary about what we see.

i would add that while some tattling can be harsh, we’ve also been a source of sage advice (sagging beams). If Fanny was more honest, more upfront, more transparent, it would go along way to quiet the discontent. stop lying about everything Fanny!

my advice, Fanny….show us the accounts! Stop fudging the timelines! Just be a bit more honest and not feeding your viewers with falsehoods. Drop the awful gift grab. Get back to participating in the Reno process, not just waving your pink phone around in your nightie. Stop e begging unless you truly plan to spend the money on restoration, and get some of your own skin in the game and by that I mean stop spending money on tat and frivolous decor and let’s see you put your own money into the project!

im not surprised at all there are hundreds of people reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Sometimes I can't believe I've gone from eagerly awaiting every single CD vlog in the first Lockdown to being unable to stomach watching even one second of one.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Today I learned it wasn't my internet connection that was slow in Punta Cana... It was the Emalm server... :unsure:
I have uploaded 4 more Patreon videos but for the past 2-3 hours they have been processing.
I'll post them once they are working ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Noticed in the comments on the latest patron vlog someone asked whether Ian the builder is coming back. Just waiting for Caroline Gooder to reply. 😏
I have half a mind to create an account with the name Katerina Badder (with a Russian accent) and respond to all of Caroline Gooder's comments with specific questions and ask her how she knows all this shit :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Madame No

VIP Member
i hope Lucky brings comfort and relaxation in the house..my mother in law also suffers from dementia..she is staying with us for a few weeks...its a really difficult and heavy task....she is really far gone...and she was never an easy going person...its really exhausting..our dogs dont help.. all she does is shouting at them...when they see her...they run away...
My husband is in the very early stages of the disease. It hasn't gotten any worse over the last several months. I've been educating myself about the progression and symptoms that may come in time. It's different for everyone. I belong to a FB support group and some of the stories are quite horrific and depressing. Only time will tell but I'm doing everything I can now to prepare for the future. You are kind and generous to take your MIL for a time. It's an eye opener for sure and it can happen to any of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Iolair

VIP Member
she didn't, cause she couldn't squeeze the tiniest of tears out of her eyes! she should have though, because the soft spoken update with the pauses to show us peasants how sad and overwhelmed she was, pissed me off!

To think our tattle patreons had sat through that and made filthy recaps for us filthy animals!
It was the stage setting that pissed me off.
One can imagine the discussion with Snorts beforehand...
'Darling, what I suggest is a darkened room, with you just staring into the flames. Slump down a bit. The look we're going for is despair. Hunch your shoulders a bit more. No, no need to do your hair first, you must look at least a bit bedraggled, as though the weight of the world is on your shoulders. We're suggesting a broken spirit here. No, no need to change the festive sweater, it's perfect. It suggests Xmas has been ruined for you. Oh, and I brought you some lemon juice. No, not for a cocktail! It's so you can put a few drops under your eyes to make it look as though you've been crying. Yes, it'll sting a little but, but be brave my darling, tears are the look we're going for here. Try and make your voice crack a little, deep breaths too, as though you're struggling to keep it together. Yes yes... that's it! Covering your face with your hands like that is great! Let's keep our voices low and gentle, almost a whisper. Don't forget to emphasise how grateful you are for all the love and support you get from the Patrons and subscribers. Are you ready? Okay, and... action!'

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
He is a fool if he does go back there...... I had a feeling he was not happy at all.
I don't think that anyone associated with LL is at all happy. All members of Fanny's entourage who followed her lead into YT or chateau buying, have had pretty disastrous results, some whose lives may be virtually in ruins. None of the current staff, except perhaps, Kirsty, is content. They are all full of insecurities as they realise they cannot be sure of having a settled life. Natti is scared stiff of losing her job which, from now on, will just be opening parcels; she is even more scared of losing Amaury as a result of that, or of him finding a more attractive woman. Even Snorty must have insecurities as he knows SJ is not faithful to her "lovers". Nic and Marie hardly ever go there and may have had enough of SJ; Potty is still keen on her but wants to get rid of PJ. Mummy is sick and tired of Fanny's irresponsible shenanigans but doesn't want to risk losing patron money; Percy loathes the place; Gerry had been hoping to retire and move in but surely now realises that his flat will never materialise. All that keeps them going is an excess of free alcohol and burying their heads in the sand with ridiculous costume parties. When will SJ wake up and realise what a tragic hell hole she has created for everyone? So much for love, life and laughter, it's more a case of anxiety and despair.

• Heart
  • Sad

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Alrighty then... here is the last one. I really do need some therapy having watched all these Patreon vlogs again to capture them. I'll be opening a bottle of wine shortly!

From the most recent vlogs, I only didn't convert The Billiard Table's Arrived + the History of Porcelain, because BELIEVE ME, you don't want to see that one and lose brain cells! It's literally just shots of porcelain museum and wikipedia readings.....

This one is truly a doozy... I am baffled by her acting and some of the dramatic shots PhiPhi took of her.. like what is that shot of her staring at the fire? 😂 😂

Enjoy! (I guess....)

Nov 30.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 15.35.09.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Linus

VIP Member
well...almost 300 people by now..maybe no quite..watched the patreonvideos....uploaded yesterday..many thanks...Fanny must be furious :LOL: .the most liked posts inhere have around 60 thumbs up...or laughs or whatever...so there seems to be a lott of readers inhere...to all of you ...i hope you get your benefits from it...much love from us 15....🙄 the mean and jalous menopaused...the ghastly gays..and the 3 hags...and maybe a few trolls..have to say...those keep well hidden under their stones the last few weeks..i guess they followed Fanny on her trips...so .many Thanks to @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads going.. And Belly Petherick..and family....as long as grifting via the internet is allowed...i guess free speech will also be the case...stick that in your pipe and smoke it....same goes for you Ryanna.. ;) i hope you can laugh about us as much as we laugh about you...
Hopefully this will encourage low tier patrons to drop their membership and get their fix directly from this forum 👌

V.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
where is Ruthy gonna live?? or is it over???
It has been over for the longest time, since about when Stephanie Jarvis started shagging her former boyfriend (again, because basically they never stopped). To prevent trouble for the dear charlataine, who is publicly in a steady relationship with Philip Janssen (although us haters dare to differ), they keep their mouth shut about it. Pretending has become a requirement for all wannabe's at her CHMN.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40