The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for a minute that the older woman was Isabel. They look the same. Same nondescript hair pulled back with a clip. Hope I never become that lazy if I reach that age!
The older lady is Cami's mother, Jennifer.

---

Her sweater. Just. No. Someone enlighten me please... is this a comeback thing? I hate the ruffled shoulders. And paired with yoga pants? Is it just me? Come on 15 haters, 3 menopausal hags, and however many trolls are in our lounge. I can take a rebuff if necessary (but won’t change my opinion). What was that... 70’s? I hated it back then too.
You are right.
It is a come back thing.
Especially on checked shirts and dresses.

---

Thank you @Karma baby! for the patron vlog. What can you say about it except that she a ffing moron, what woman traveling alone lets her vehicle run out of gas. Definitely the village idiot!
And it's so typical of her to blame it on Stephen Fry.
Once again, it's not her fault. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Timey Wimey
Travel - Two weeks in London, 1 night outside Paris, drive back to the shitoo, 1 night at the shitoo, drive to Paris, run out of gas enroute to London, 1 night in London, travel to Amsterdam (to meet Snorty) then travel together to Vienna? Yet Kim hasn't been able to remove the Christmas decorations yet and Natti is still MIA? There's no heating work happening.

You Stupid Girl (hearing Mummy's voice)
If there was such a thing as European Stupidity Insurance Plan they wouldn't offer Fanny any cover because her claim submissions would bankrupt the insurance company.

Academy Award for Worst Acting
Staged - the whole damn "breakdown" was staged. Fanny just happened to breakdown near an SOS stand and yet she still made her train/ferry on time after waiting over 30 minutes for rescue. I doubt she ran out of gas. Even though Potty told her the weather would be diabolical, and her ultimate destination was Vienna in January, Fanny wasn't dressed appropriately and choose to freeze by the side of the road - what a load of BS.

I'm sure Fanny's fake frostbite wasn't anything that couldn't be cured by using her Elizabeth Arden face cream.

Fanny, you didn't call Snorty because he knew you were faking it. You didn't call Mummy because you knew she'd be right to shout at you.

Man Love
Why all the man hugs at the shitoo??? You'd think they hadn't seen each for yonkers or were heading off to war.

Potty's Got a Secret
Everything will be revealed February 22. It's no secret that F1 preseason testing starts in Bahrain on February 23.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Timey Wimey
Travel - Two weeks in London, 1 night outside Paris, drive back to the shitoo, 1 night at the shitoo, drive to Paris, run out of gas enroute to London, 1 night in London, travel to Amsterdam (to meet Snorty) then travel together to Vienna? Yet Kim hasn't been able to remove the Christmas decorations yet and Natti is still MIA? There's no heating work happening.

If there was such a thing as European Stupidity Insurance Plan they wouldn't offer Fanny any cover because her claim submissions would bankrupt the insurance company.

Staged - the whole damn "breakdown" was staged. Fanny just happened to breakdown near an SOS stand and yet she still made her train/ferry on time after waiting over 30 minutes for rescue. I doubt she ran out of gas. Even though Potty told her the weather would be diabolical, and her ultimate destination was Vienna in January, Fanny wasn't dressed appropriately and choose to freeze by the side of the road - what a load of BS.

I'm sure Fanny's fake frostbite wasn't anything that couldn't be cured by using her Elizabeth Arden face cream.

Fanny, you didn't call Snorty because he knew you were faking it. You didn't call Mummy because you knew she'd be right to shout at you.

Man Love
Why all the man hugs at the shitoo??? You'd think they hadn't seen each for yonkers or were heading off to war.

Potty's Got a Secret
Everything will be revealed February 22. It's no secret that F1 preseason testing starts in Bahrain on February 23.
I'm glad she was freezing cold.
It's nothing compared to the woman who was found dead in her home because she couldn't afford to heat her home.

At the start of the vid I think she had an eye infection.
Her right eye had the droops.
Then she appeared wearing her specs.
Probably too lazy to take out her contacts before bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Timey Wimey

Man Love

Potty's Got a Secret
Thanks for the timey whimy breakdown I was laying in bed and going over the travel and it made no sense to me. Wouldn’t it have been simpler to drop Phillada at the train station? if France has nothing else it has great public transit then she could have avoided driving into Paris what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's Thursday morning in my part of the world!
I can't wait for the evening and the new CD episode!
Are you excited too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Re Dan's trip to Morocco and no vlogging.

I've just finished reading 'Learning to be French (and failing)' by Anna Bibby.
She's a New Zealander who bought and restored a house in France.

She writes about her friend who visits Morocco.
Her friend was unable to film anything during his trip because apparently filming in Morocco is a no-no.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh tit (sorry) here we go again. Problem with rental van you say? In Vienna you say? Of course. The Christmas decorations are still up, the ceiling is falling in along with the chapel, they just brought back mounds of crap to scatter throughout the unheated, crackling, crumbling, rat infested, bat filled dump and they are in Vienna living the life. Can you, one of you, please -come pick me up , I’m on the floor, I feel faint.
Dear, Pfi Pfi had never been to Vienna before, and his grandfather told him a lot about Vienna.
Vienna is wonderful, full of historical buildings. There are also several wonderful castles to visit and gather ideas for decorating LL.
Maria Antoinette was originally from Vienna.
I'm surprised that they only visited Vienna now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The traveling thing is just ludicrous. It’s someone birthday so it’s obligatory to go out of town? It’s my birthday so I’m going 800 miles away for a minute?

I just do not understand the mindset. I haven’t been on vacation in ages because my family has needed me. My husband has needed me. My mother needed me. It’s been probably 5 years. Cancer, emphysema, hip replacements, facelifts (🙄 I’ll have to tell y’all about this one some day), broken ankles, CoVid, people passing away. Not me them.

I help more people in a week than she has in her whole life. When have we ever seen her do something nice for another person, that didn’t involve her also going along on a trip or to an event, or eating the food or having a cup of tea herself. A completely selfish person is what she is. She’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was talking on the side of highway! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

View attachment 1910920
Thanks for the Patreon video.
What a source of inspiration for the haters here. I will skip commenting because there are more than a few of you here who are much more eloquent than I am.
God, you can't make this up.
And now the question:
Why did SJ repeat so many times that the recordings are only for Patreon and will not be on the CD release.
Did Patreon protest because they weren't getting exclusive footage?
Looks like SJ with Patreon continues in style: poor me, stupid me, I need help, I can't do it alone!
(How much did the roadside assistance cost? Ten liters of diesel, an emergency roadside assistance vehicle? Probably a fortune?)

Reactions: 23
Thanks for the timey whimy breakdown I was laying in bed and going over the travel and it made no sense to me. Wouldn’t it have been simpler to drop Phillada at the train station? if France has nothing else it has great public transit then she could have avoided driving into Paris what a twit
I suspect Fanny dropped Snorty at the local train station and didn't take him to Paris. Thus no video of Snorty getting out at the train station, but just some excuse about traffic.

It would be stupid, even for Fanny, to drive into Paris just to drop Snorty off. It's also not like Fanny to travel to Paris without staying over for atleast a night or two.

I suspect the video driving through Paris was taken when they travelled enroute from London to the shitoo with a full vanload of crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I know I'm going to get kicked out of the *popular poster* club on here . . . . . but . . . . I have a small crush on M Potts - there I said it, lol! I think he reminds me of someone precocious that I had a crush on as a child :) Off to hang my head in shame . . . .
View attachment 1910847
Shame on you!
But I do like that flower shirt he wears.
He does wear it a little too often tho...
He is cute in a what's his name dorky cute way...
Hugh Grant...
:m :m :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop the presses! Dan is back at Chateau La Ruine. Today we’re restoring the driveway with Nick the Tree!😱
Watched it on FF. Is he being sponsered? He mentioned Nick clearing the trees in the driveway for access for lorries, cranes etc How is he financing all of this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Timey Wimey

Man Love

Potty's Got a Secret
I wondered if during the F1 season he will be renting out his flat and on the odd occasion he is between races will stay at the chateau.

Reactions: 18
I wondered if during the F1 season he will be renting out his flat and on the odd occasion he is between races will stay at the chateau.
I wonder if it’s driving Fanny crazy that he’s junking up the tack room with his “stuff”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At the end of the patreon video the HMN did look rather beautiful cloaked in snow, as captured by Dan on his drone. :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.