The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There 'might' be someone there.
From January 5 until January 16 @field.focused has been posting from HMN on her instagram.
A Tattler thought some of her early posts when she initially started posting were reposted older pics.
Her January 13 post showed forsythia and camellias in the garden bed under the pergola.
I wasn't sure if this was again a repost of an old pic.
Also I wasn't sure if forsythia and camellia are flowering in the northern hemisphere as yet.
Definitely photos from previously she is not there now. Or if she is she is not posting up to date pictures.
@Just Grift Wood Kim Raad is a Dutch friend of Potty’s who he met at uni, she frequently house sits the chateau when the inmates are away playing in the sun.

Reactions: 16
Definitely photos from previously she is not there now. Or if she is she is not posting up to date pictures.
@Just Grift Wood Kim Raad is a Dutch friend of Potty’s who he met at uni, she frequently house sits the chateau when the inmates are away playing in the sun.
Thank you, can you imagine house sitting there in winter sweet Lordy Lordy you would have to be desperate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is one of the most staged manipulative pieces of video F4F has produced to date specifically targeted to her Patreon viewers to guilt them into feeling sorry and obligated to saving the poor little orphan princess. She is obviously trying to create drama to deflect questions about her outrageous personal spending, luxury vacations, and failure to achieve any measure of restoration at the Dump In the past year ( and failure to account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in Patreon funding).

There is no way she would have posted this video on her YouTube channel. It is patently obvious that the gruesome twosome think they are the smartest people in every room and think Patrons are dim and would be easily duped by the stupidly staged scene with the little orphan princess crying in front of her new tiny wood burner in her cold crumbling farmhouse.

Four Flues Fanny and the Douche Lord probably scripted their “masterpiece“ scene while chugging a few bottles of pricey champagne, reading Tattle, and figuring out how to combat complaints and observations about the Shittelaine.

Just look at the staged manipulation:

Party girl Fanny is all alone in the big scary dark crumbling “castle.”
No cuz or volunteers to share her contemplation or woes. What a heavy burden the little orphan princess bears when she is all alone……

Fanny is placed on a simple chair in the dark in front of the small wood burner, trying to appear as small as possible, desperately trying to keep warm with her hands sadly in her lap. They are careful not to showcase any of the expensive furniture, the $6,000 vase, or the hundreds of gifts she has received in the past year or the room stuffed with unopened presents and Amazon packages.

The only painting in the main video frame is a dear Daddy Derek painting, on the wall next to her chair, as if he is watching over her and sharing in her heavy burden and despair. She has no glass of wine in her hand.

No designer clothing for Fanny. Instead a cheap Christmas sweater to show that she is just an overwhelmed woman of simple inexpensive tastes who is clinging to her favorite holiday season Christmas and does not want it to end. She isn’t wearing her crowns, or piles of expensive jewelry, or her stilettos.

She is crestfallen when receiving the bad news. You don’t see the 50% Shittelaine getting on her little pink phone to call her 2 partners who own 50% of the Dump. Instead the dejected overwhelmed little princess sadly listens to more bad news, gazes pensively at the fire, and bravely tries to gather her strength to face another day.

What a load of bullshit.
When they finished filming the video, Fanny and Snorts probably went out for an expensive dinner, came home to drink more grifted alcohol, watch Netflix, and compulsively shop online.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.14.23 PM.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Clara had mentioned in past posts that F4F’s favorite movie was Dangerous Liasons. Ole Fanny loves to stir the pot 24/7, routinely interjecting herself in other people’s dreams and relationships, creating drama by revealing secrets and private information about other people, routinely lying, “time traveling”, smoke and mirrors, and manufacturing drama, confusion, innuendo, and chaos daily without concern as to the damage she inflicts on most everyone who passes thru her orbit. She does so in order to keep focus off her failure to renovate or restore the Dump and detract from her incessant travel schedule.

She thinks she is acting in her personal movie, Dangerous LieLande Liasons or Dangerous Liasons: the LieLande edition.
indeed..but we all know how that movie ended...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looking for opinions. Just watched Dan’s latest video…where he builds the roof and calls it “practice” for the chateau roof. I was wondering…should Dan try to restore his chateau to its original state? OR…should he use what’s left of the chateau (the “shell”) as the starting point for something new? Instead of recreating what was there, maybe build a more modern, contemporary structure that incorporates the old? I don’t know what would be better. Normally I would say the chateau should be restored to the original, but his chateau is so far gone maybe it’s an opportunity to do something different? Personally, I think it would be easier, cheaper, and faster if he DIDN’T try to restore the chateau strictly back to its original state. I know there was a similar debate about how to rebuild Notre Dame before it was finally decided to restore the cathedral to the way it was before the fire (but, of course, Dan’s chateau isn’t as iconic as Notre Dame). Either way, I think Dan would be wise to get the opinion of an architect before starting any significant work on his chateau.
I seen a number of renovations around where I live, old maison d'maitre, ancient barns, manoirs, of which there has been virtually nothing left but a few walls and they have been "accommodated" into making a new building. They're often very sympathetic to the style and surroundings but without the ancient problems. Some old proprietor of my own house incorporated the ancient stables into the building somewhere in the 1930's,I think, and I'm very pleased that they did. Building regulations dictate that you have to stay within the original floor plan and cannot build higher than surrounding buildings. If there are no surrounding buildings then planning permission must be applied for. I like to see the blend of ancient with modern.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do believe that was exactly what was said about them. A peasants car. And yes, that's the colour but in the corrugated fourgonette.

Do you know how the Dolly two tone colour ways came about? Back in the 70's in Paris it was a student's car. To jazz up the plain colourways they would swap the body panels over between friends. Afterall, the deuch is nothing more than a giant mecano set. Citroen thought it was such a great idea they started producing the two tone Dolly's to make them trendy for the young set. The other great thing about them is that you can easily remove and replace the seats so there was never any need to carry picnic chairs.
Been there done that with the seats and very comfortable picnic chairs too. I always wanted the burgundy and black Charleston one. Last time we went to L'ile d'Yeu for a holiday we hired a Citroen Mehari, now that's a fun challenge.
20200914_212449.jpg

20200915_130148.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Patreon comments: AKA people who are barking mad

Michael T
6d
While I'm posting a flurry of comments I'll add this one: Do you think the British Museum would appreciate a loan of Michael's exceptional chess pieces for its Egyptian Antiquities display? As for Philips woefully damaged armchair, I'll reserve judgment until a reveal of the finished work. He may prove himself to be a miracle worker yet again.

MaryEllen Meekins
6d
Wow wee what an exciting episode! I think that was the first time we have seen you vacuum on video. 🤣 Teasing! I know you clean, but honestly, I'm so happy we can help pay for cleaners at LaLande so you don't have to worry about that task. Thanks for including your commute time & fish and chips. I really enjoy these simple elements in your videos. Makes them more fun. Cool! I've been eating fish and chips for, well, my whole life just under a different name! It's called a fish basket here on the Outer Banks of NC USA. It comes with deep fat fried fish fillets, fries (chips), coleslaw, tartar sauce, and/or cocktail sauce. 😋🤤 Safe travels!

Hope Grable
6d
So many beautiful things, Stephanie!! You both have exquisite taste. Lalande is in very very good hands. I'm honestly not sure what pieces I like most, but I think the beautiful dishes Philip bought will always come in handy at the chateau. Things occasionally break, as you well know. I agree having more of something is better than not having enough. Those kind gentlemen really came in handy. Too bad they couldn't help you unpack as well. Safe travels to you. I hope you're already warm and snug at Lalande.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And the Oscar goes to.....Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande for her almost convincing performance of a distressed middle-aged woman
pretending to have just found out that her house is crumbling.

View attachment 1907769
View attachment 1907771

I imagine this was what happened during the pre-shoot....
Philip: Steph, let's film you sitting by the fire, heartbroken about the news about the walls.
Steph: Yes! That's a good idea! I'll sit by the fire...start filming from the side door, as you walk in.
Philip: Tears! We need a bit of tears!
Steph: Easy!
Look at her sitting there, old Billy no Mates doing her best Bob Cratchit impersonation sitting by the only source of heat in the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Patreon comments: AKA people who are barking mad

Michael T
6d
While I'm posting a flurry of comments I'll add this one: Do you think the British Museum would appreciate a loan of Michael's exceptional chess pieces for its Egyptian Antiquities display? As for Philips woefully damaged armchair, I'll reserve judgment until a reveal of the finished work. He may prove himself to be a miracle worker yet again.

MaryEllen Meekins
6d
Wow wee what an exciting episode! I think that was the first time we have seen you vacuum on video. 🤣 Teasing! I know you clean, but honestly, I'm so happy we can help pay for cleaners at LaLande so you don't have to worry about that task. Thanks for including your commute time & fish and chips. I really enjoy these simple elements in your videos. Makes them more fun. Cool! I've been eating fish and chips for, well, my whole life just under a different name! It's called a fish basket here on the Outer Banks of NC USA. It comes with deep fat fried fish fillets, fries (chips), coleslaw, tartar sauce, and/or cocktail sauce. 😋🤤 Safe travels!

Hope Grable
6d
So many beautiful things, Stephanie!! You both have exquisite taste. Lalande is in very very good hands. I'm honestly not sure what pieces I like most, but I think the beautiful dishes Philip bought will always come in handy at the chateau. Things occasionally break, as you well know. I agree having more of something is better than not having enough. Those kind gentlemen really came in handy. Too bad they couldn't help you unpack as well. Safe travels to you. I hope you're already warm and snug at Lalande.
There's a song written for people like them.

napoleon.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Years ago, every English speaking person in France had a blog about living there. I read them all, including one American girl who'd fallen in love with a French farmer at some sort of kumbayah young peoples' international meeting. Very smart, very humble background, college educated as he was not. She lived with him in the middle of nowhere, getting the civil union thing done, citizenship moves, wedding planning, furnishing a home -- until he ran off with the tart from the village bar. Totally Frenched Out was the name of her blog thereafter -- went to Paris, got a really good job and a really good French hubz......Aaaaaaaaanyway, I'll never forget the essays she did on the cheapness of French farmers and their incredibly crappy doing up of crumbling corners of the barn as gites. With fanciful stylish touches.
Dan's gnome apartment reminds me of these 15-year-old descriptions of the gnome apartments d'antan. The jaunty pix of the dog in the hat and bowtie really set off the just-kill-me now sofa and the astonishing tile work in the stove niche. The ladder upstairs. The balls it takes to advertise $30-a-night accommodation no one 6'2" can stand up in. The red toilet seat. This will be la France profonde.
Back in the late 70's and early 80's when my husband and I started holidaying in France together we used to stop in what we called French France hotels en route to our destination. They were indeed la France France profonde. There were no ensuite bathrooms or private toilets. Depending on the size of the hotel there would be one toilet per floor or two floors and a bathroom for all! The toilet was generally a hideous black hole of a pokey cupboard with no windows, no wash hand basin and a light that was on a timer with the switch situated outside! But I digress. The main point of this post was the decor of the bedroom. The wallpapers nearly always seemed to be in shades of brown and orange. And they weren't just on the wall. The ceiling would be papered with the same paper as would panels of the doors, wardrobes and bed head. And, of course, the disgusting toning nylon carpet. Those hotels have virtually disappeared and been replaced by faceless chain hotels with no character situated at every motorway exit. I do still feel nostalgic for those little hotels. There was always an excellent evening meal and copious breakfast and they were nearly always in little villages or town centres that begged to be explored and are now just passed by.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not gonna lie... I'm waiting for Andrew to become the Nikocado Avocado of Châteauverse. I mean, that would definitely bring in the views. 😂😂😂
I mean... The drama... the mukbang... the archnemesis of Stephanie Jarvis when she discards him...
Nickocado has become revolting, used to watching him way back when he was a quarter of the size he is now. OMG could you imagine ASMR by the two Puffs!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dan his roofingskills looks a bit odd to me...putting a membrane on the beams... 🙄 with nothing underneath..no insulation..nothing..here we put first wooden beams horizontal onto the structure..then insulationplates ..or wood and then a membrane...mostly done on barns...without insulation...so you can put the slates or rooftiles on top of that..very strange ...
As usual with him it's being done arse about face. It's certainly not how our roof was done when the place was renovated. We had the roof double insulated and it's been well worth it. I'm waiting for there to be a serious accident there, just hope it's not one of the boys ones who gets hurt.

---

Dan should have bought one of those $1 houses in Italy ---- that is his budget !!
Its better to be stupid owing a little money than a Lot of money :unsure:
Still ... he has that Chateau in the woods and if he ever wants to renovate it ..... make the inside modern as its cheaper in the end plus he should suck it up and hire a architect to find out if - what ever he does - is it really worth it.
If Dan was my son ...... I would go through him like a dose of salts.... he has two children and he needs to "get real" and get a proper JOB !!!
Well, he said he didn't like being an adult and he really is proving to everyone just how much of an adult he isn't. He won't be able to afford an Architect that's for sure. Still puzzled as to why he left Grandad's place, did Grandad kick him out?

Would have been money and time better spent to properly renovate the little cottage as it was, make the garden more presentable and attactive and then sell it. He's going to gain nothing financially from what he's doing as anyone with half a brain who would buy the place will want proof that this work is covered (decinale insurance) should there be any issues after the sale.

Also has anyone else notice this dipshit went out a bought a cheap scaffold tower, when there's actually a heavier duty one in pieces (would have been cheaper to get the relevant bits for that) just dumped in the garden right opposite where he's currently working. He has zero respect for anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh, come on - let’s bring the life, love and laughter back to LieLande.
Let’s look forward to Easter. Let’s start thinking of all the chocolates Staph will find. Phillipa carrying the basket for the Princess Staph.
The zip front bunny outfit, the stiletto’s - leading the way through the forest.
Weeeeee. . . . .Kat may return!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This is one of the most staged manipulative pieces of video F4F has produced to date specifically targeted to her Patreon viewers to guilt them into feeling sorry and obligated to saving the poor little orphan princess. She is obviously trying to create drama to deflect questions about her outrageous personal spending, luxury vacations, and failure to achieve any measure of restoration at the Dump In the past year ( and failure to account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in Patreon funding).

There is no way she would have posted this video on her YouTube channel. It is patently obvious that the gruesome twosome think they are the smartest people in every room and think Patrons are dim and would be easily duped by the stupidly staged scene with the little orphan princess crying in front of her new tiny wood burner in her cold crumbling farmhouse.

Four Flues Fanny and the Douche Lord probably scripted their “masterpiece“ scene while chugging a few bottles of pricey champagne, reading Tattle, and figuring out how to combat complaints and observations about the Shittelaine.

Just look at the staged manipulation:

Party girl Fanny is all alone in the big scary dark crumbling “castle.”
No cuz or volunteers to share her contemplation or woes. What a heavy burden the little orphan princess bears when she is all alone……

Fanny is placed on a simple chair in the dark in front of the small wood burner, trying to appear as small as possible, desperately trying to keep warm with her hands sadly in her lap. They are careful not to showcase any of the expensive furniture, the $6,000 vase, or the hundreds of gifts she has received in the past year or the room stuffed with unopened presents and Amazon packages.

The only painting in the main video frame is a dear Daddy Derek painting, on the wall next to her chair, as if he is watching over her and sharing in her heavy burden and despair. She has no glass of wine in her hand.

No designer clothing for Fanny. Instead a cheap Christmas sweater to show that she is just an overwhelmed woman of simple inexpensive tastes who is clinging to her favorite holiday season Christmas and does not want it to end. She isn’t wearing her crowns, or piles of expensive jewelry, or her stilettos.

She is crestfallen when receiving the bad news. You don’t see the 50% Shittelaine getting on her little pink phone to call her 2 partners who own 50% of the Dump. Instead the dejected overwhelmed little princess sadly listens to more bad news, gazes pensively at the fire, and bravely tries to gather her strength to face another day.

What a load of bullshit.
When they finished filming the video, Fanny and Snorts probably went out for an expensive dinner, came home to drink more grifted alcohol, watch Netflix, and compulsively shop online.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.14.23 PM.png
Cinderella, waiting for her fairy godmother (aka Patreon). Does that make PJ 'Buttons'? Who are the other characters?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I am not a huge Dan fan but I do feel sorry for him at the moment-he has really messed up but don't we all in life. He has got carried away and bought into a dream that is definitely not achievable. The Fanny brigade have gone to his head and we are all influenced by the people we hang around with, unfortunately he is in with a crowd who don't have his best interests at heart- you can imagine them all encouraging this folly.His association with Fanny has been so detrimental with them all blowing smoke up his scrawny arse-he believes he too is special a cinematographer, an influencer etc etc
There should be warning signs outside the shitoo saying - 'DANGER AHEAD - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK', and that's just not only because the building is about the fall down.

Dan was like so many others pumped up on the fraudulent communal expectation of life, love, laugh. They arrive at the shitoo blissfully happy, eager and exuberant. Initially they find a family and feel they've found a home, have a purpose and can build a future. But inevitably they're no longer the shiny new play thing and eventually their shine wears off, their usefulness wains, boredom sets in and they begin to lose Fanny's fleeting attentions. The disposal process begins and slowly, ever so slowly, their spirits are crushed, their dreams are deflated like used condoms balloons, and their self-esteem is squeezed out until they become just another reject and one of Fanny's discarded, broken toys.

Selmar.....Marie.....Dan.....and many others before.

Smart ones likes Ian the builder or Kat escape on their own and learn to keep their distance. If Dan were smart he'd make his escape now, move far away from the shitoo and take Annalise and his boys with him.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.