The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching an old vlog

I find it remarkable how different she is with Michael vs Phillip.

With Philipp it is all about cluttering up their space with things which probably won't be used more than a handful of times, with Michael she seems to genuinely have fun and she buys things for herself to enjoy like the lipstick. MPK was good for her.
Gack!!! Look at brillo pad kewpie boy on that thumbnail! Barf!!! She got the boobie prize with him! Too bad she’s too stupid to see that he’s the Jimmy Donohue to her faded Wallis Windsor.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is one of the most staged manipulative pieces of video F4F has produced to date specifically targeted to her Patreon viewers to guilt them into feeling sorry and obligated to saving the poor little orphan princess. She is obviously trying to create drama to deflect questions about her outrageous personal spending, luxury vacations, and failure to achieve any measure of restoration at the Dump In the past year ( and failure to account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in Patreon funding).

There is no way she would have posted this video on her YouTube channel. It is patently obvious that the gruesome twosome think they are the smartest people in every room and think Patrons are dim and would be easily duped by the stupidly staged scene with the little orphan princess crying in front of her new tiny wood burner in her cold crumbling farmhouse.

Four Flues Fanny and the Douche Lord probably scripted their “masterpiece“ scene while chugging a few bottles of pricey champagne, reading Tattle, and figuring out how to combat complaints and observations about the Shittelaine.

Just look at the staged manipulation:

Party girl Fanny is all alone in the big scary dark crumbling “castle.”
No cuz or volunteers to share her contemplation or woes. What a heavy burden the little orphan princess bears when she is all alone……

Fanny is placed on a simple chair in the dark in front of the small wood burner, trying to appear as small as possible, desperately trying to keep warm with her hands sadly in her lap. They are careful not to showcase any of the expensive furniture, the $6,000 vase, or the hundreds of gifts she has received in the past year or the room stuffed with unopened presents and Amazon packages.

The only painting in the main video frame is a dear Daddy Derek painting, on the wall next to her chair, as if he is watching over her and sharing in her heavy burden and despair. She has no glass of wine in her hand.

No designer clothing for Fanny. Instead a cheap Christmas sweater to show that she is just an overwhelmed woman of simple inexpensive tastes who is clinging to her favorite holiday season Christmas and does not want it to end. She isn’t wearing her crowns, or piles of expensive jewelry, or her stilettos.

She is crestfallen when receiving the bad news. You don’t see the 50% Shittelaine getting on her little pink phone to call her 2 partners who own 50% of the Dump. Instead the dejected overwhelmed little princess sadly listens to more bad news, gazes pensively at the fire, and bravely tries to gather her strength to face another day.

What a load of bullshit.
When they finished filming the video, Fanny and Snorts probably went out for an expensive dinner, came home to drink more grifted alcohol, watch Netflix, and compulsively shop online.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.14.23 PM.png
How anyone of her fans can believe this crap is not staged is beyond me. And yet, her gullible fans lap it up and say things like 'Oh Stephanie, it just breaks my heart to see you sitting there so alone. I'm sending you €100 to help with your renovations. Come on you guys! Stephanie needs our help!' I wonder by how much this frightful little vignette boosted her coffers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She still crushes on patreon.
The Fleuries aren't doing so bad on the Patreon front either. Hasn't Billy also started to talk about Patreon? He must have realized that amongst his 248 000 subscribers there are a thousand fools waiting to be parted with their money.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
S

Several of my camelias have been flowering since Christmas, where they are sheltered. My mum's are too. We are on the coast
Ours begin right after Thanksgiving here in Louisiana. They’ll go strong until Easter. Our gumpos, sorry azaleas, flower year round.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brief off topic post: Have you heard about the programs where little kids read to cats in shelters in order to increase their reading skills and also help the cats at the same time? My friend’s 7 year old daughter has a weekly appointment at the local no kill shelter to read to cats in order to improve her reading skills.

Here is an article detailing a typical cat reading program for kids and the ways both cats and people benefit from the having stories read to the cats.Evidently many cats love having stories read to them.

View attachment 1908468

Yes, I have heard of this program. I think it's wonderful. The cats get socializing skills and the children can read without feeling that they are going to be corrected by an adult. Builds confidence for both of them. Adorable!

---

---

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Years ago, every English speaking person in France had a blog about living there. I read them all, including one American girl who'd fallen in love with a French farmer at some sort of kumbayah young peoples' international meeting. Very smart, very humble background, college educated as he was not. She lived with him in the middle of nowhere, getting the civil union thing done, citizenship moves, wedding planning, furnishing a home -- until he ran off with the tart from the village bar. Totally Frenched Out was the name of her blog thereafter -- went to Paris, got a really good job and a really good French hubz......Aaaaaaaaanyway, I'll never forget the essays she did on the cheapness of French farmers and their incredibly crappy doing up of crumbling corners of the barn as gites. With fanciful stylish touches.
Dan's gnome apartment reminds me of these 15-year-old descriptions of the gnome apartments d'antan. The jaunty pix of the dog in the hat and bowtie really set off the just-kill-me now sofa and the astonishing tile work in the stove niche. The ladder upstairs. The balls it takes to advertise $30-a-night accommodation no one 6'2" can stand up in. The red toilet seat. This will be la France profonde.
The tiny place Dan the gardener has been staying in is booked through Feb 13. That little crappy apartment is probably the nicest place he’s ever lived in. He’s getting some design inspiration whilst staying there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You meet a Dan virtually daily in every pub in England
On the California coast the equivalent are 'surfer dudes'. No, Heathcliffe, you don't fit into this category, you work, surfer dudes don't. They just mooch off of their moms and girlfriends and refuse to grow up. They get into fights a lot over wave territory coming ashore with bloody faces. They think they are so cool!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There's an estate agents in Kidderminster, England called 'Doolittle & Dalley' I kid you not .....https://www.doolittle-dalley.co.uk/

• Haha
Patreon comments: AKA people who are barking mad

Michael T
6d
While I'm posting a flurry of comments I'll add this one: Do you think the British Museum would appreciate a loan of Michael's exceptional chess pieces for its Egyptian Antiquities display? As for Philips woefully damaged armchair, I'll reserve judgment until a reveal of the finished work. He may prove himself to be a miracle worker yet again.

MaryEllen Meekins
6d
Wow wee what an exciting episode! I think that was the first time we have seen you vacuum on video. 🤣 Teasing! I know you clean, but honestly, I'm so happy we can help pay for cleaners at LaLande so you don't have to worry about that task. Thanks for including your commute time & fish and chips. I really enjoy these simple elements in your videos. Makes them more fun. Cool! I've been eating fish and chips for, well, my whole life just under a different name! It's called a fish basket here on the Outer Banks of NC USA. It comes with deep fat fried fish fillets, fries (chips), coleslaw, tartar sauce, and/or cocktail sauce. 😋🤤 Safe travels!

Hope Grable
6d
So many beautiful things, Stephanie!! You both have exquisite taste. Lalande is in very very good hands. I'm honestly not sure what pieces I like most, but I think the beautiful dishes Philip bought will always come in handy at the chateau. Things occasionally break, as you well know. I agree having more of something is better than not having enough. Those kind gentlemen really came in handy. Too bad they couldn't help you unpack as well. Safe travels to you. I hope you're already warm and snug at Lalande.
Loaning the British Museum the chess pieces. 🤣
That's not just barking, that foaming at the mouth too. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24

For those interested
Full disclosure I don't watch their videos or anything else, but are all these chateau people absolutely nuts?

Chateau delaruche thought running a B&B would be easy?
I don't run a B&B and know it's not easy, it's a lot of work. I mean, who did they think was going to do the cleaning and cooking?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well it’s nice to see MaryEllen Meekins is from North Carolina. Maybe she and Caroline Goody-Two-Shoes can get together for viewing parties. It’ll be easier for the keepers from the nearest insane asylum to catch both with the same dart gun!
Lord almighty! If I didn't know there really are people like MaryEllen, I would have thought her comment was a spoof. Really, some of these fans must come from inbreeding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, come on - let’s bring the life, love and laughter back to LieLande.
Let’s look forward to Easter. Let’s start thinking of all the chocolates Staph will find. Phillipa carrying the basket for the Princess Staph.
The zip front bunny outfit, the stiletto’s - leading the way through the forest.
Weeeeee. . . . .Kat may return!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
remember F4F’s acting debut in the unreleased 2014 film The Mutterer filmed at the Dump.Enjoy! Press watch on the video, it will take you to Vimeo.

---

Dan is a LieLande MVP…manless, vanless, and planless.
Ironically, Phi Phi is a LieLande MVP also.
Well that was weird...

---

Well it’s nice to see MaryEllen Meekins is from North Carolina. Maybe she and Caroline Goody-Two-Shoes can get together for viewing parties. It’ll be easier for the keepers from the nearest insane asylum to catch both with the same dart gun!
Don't worry Hope, she has suckers at the other end to unload, she won't be lifting a finger...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.