Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna20

VIP Member
You're spot on she is not the saviour of the house she has quickened its deterioration at every turn. She plays at caring about the chapel too and really doesn't. She has lied and lied and maybe even lied to herself I mean who with a brain cell would think wallpaper cracks and moves horizontally in a straight line without there being huge structural issues.
her diverting the lake funds into the structural problems of the farmhouse, and even considering to stop the heating to save her precious farmhouse.
The z lister had me in awe! mesmerized that her patreons are buying this lie!

This woman has plenty of money to get the heating installed, the chapel done, the lake put back and the farmhouse structural work done.
The chapel & Lake funds were already huge back in summer 2021 (when she ordered the first survey for the lake and the chapel restorer got sick, car broke down, too cold to work and finally ran off with the accountant). The heating bill of 300K, she urned that money from July to December 2021.
her 2022 earnings, can go to the farmhouse structure problem.
She is crying poor for what? have some dignity woman, you knew about these problems since last year December, Annmarie put these props up because he knew it was unsafe, yet you choose to go on holiday to Greece, Turkey, Egypt, UK, Paris, Netherlands, Barcelona, South Africa. Not only that you have put your guests in danger by casually renting the rooms out and even allowing your patrons to go into the grand salon.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Iolair

VIP Member
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

View attachment 1905276

View attachment 1905277

View attachment 1905278

Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:
vip-badge-vector-257185~3.jpg

• Heart
Just the railing to put the plates on will need dusting daily as the cooking oils get on it. ( speaking from experience)

I think/ thought most are lurkers, it took me months before I began commenting,
I lurked for months before joining. And then lurked a few more before posting. These bitches, hags and especially the trolls were intimidating!

• Haha
  • Heart

JP in SC

First of all Karma Baby! Thank you so much for posting the exclusive, pay to play Patron videos.
I almost got through the damage in the chapel, damage in the farmhouse video - but Staph’s drama was so overplayed, and when her son asked her to recap since his French is not all that good - and she’s wiping tears. . . . .how pathetically planned. . . .Staph does believe she’s an actress.
I can’t believe people pay to watch this. . . . .and then fall for it! Oh Caroline Gooder, I know, don’t even say it - the tears were real. What a plea to open the granny pocketbooks to send more. And as we all know now she recovered paarfectly - loading a van with crap and off she drove with her son in his car seat. Oh please DEAR GOD send in the authorities, the tax men, the forensic accountants. OMG, now I’m on overload.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @OhIDontKnow... for naming the thread and @C'est moi for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:49 AM
Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, HannahBow and 67 others

The natives are restless!

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 9:56 AM
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh fuck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and shit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.

Last edited: Thursday at 10:05 AM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Shari Holloway, Princess Pussycat, Miss Eliza Bennet and 66 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:16 AM
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER FUCKING WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I hate her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:Shari Holloway, Princess Pussycat, Miss Eliza Bennet and 52 others

Thursday at 11:49 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER FUCKING WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I hate her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..
Thank you, thank you, thank you @OhIDontKnow... for your excellent update. I think you may have hit a winner with a future thread title...

🧵 PhiPhi. He's the first real housewife of Lalalande.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, jojonz, mrsp67 and 45 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Friday at 2:20 PM
Others have very accurately detailed all the crap Fanny had piled up in her London flat for the year - here's the pics. The bedroom filed with china. China piled up on the window sill. Pieces too large to bring out the front door. Van crammed full. Fanny too lazy to properly box the last pieces of china so just piled them on the front seat - how bloody stupid (and dangerous) is that. Van so full they left 2 large table lamps to be used in the London flat.

Fanny said Mummy & Daddy and others had stayed in the flat. Absolutely no way - there wasn't room to swing a cat (apologies to Ruby).
Cobwebs throughout the place that Fanny dusted off. No B&B revenue for a year.

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:Bleu Lala, pink roses, billybudd and 43 others

All you recapers and screensavers are awesome!!! 👑👑👑👑

Adding this one 👇

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:57 PM
So this is the level of intelligence we are dealing with here: Dan’s not able to make a new flog (in the first week of his renewed determination to bring new content daily…) so he decides to give an overview of previous material, calling it 2 YEAR RENOVATION I 200 year old ABANDONED French bakery to bespoke kitchen. The only thing that is bespoke about this footage (and I’m sure he did not even noticed while editing this shit) is that it portrays literally everything that he has lost when he fell into the big-budget arms of his employer Stephanie Jarvis and was swept away by her “charm”: no more cooking videos that proof he’s a chef, no more loving wife, no more family home with a role for him to play. Painful to watch, really, also because you just know this fool will never truly appreciate what he had….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Miss Eliza Bennet, SimonNigel and 43 others

I'd almost say watch this space. But in all honesty, that would be all the threads combined.

Alas, the (media) wiki seems to be updated with Patreon vlogs, so do check it out.
Happy Tattling.
(I need to stop eating compressed dextrose candies. I was too hyper last thread, LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 39

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
The traveling thing is just ludicrous. It’s someone birthday so it’s obligatory to go out of town? It’s my birthday so I’m going 800 miles away for a minute?

I just do not understand the mindset. I haven’t been on vacation in ages because my family has needed me. My husband has needed me. My mother needed me. It’s been probably 5 years. Cancer, emphysema, hip replacements, facelifts (🙄 I’ll have to tell y’all about this one some day), broken ankles, CoVid, people passing away. Not me them.

I help more people in a week than she has in her whole life. When have we ever seen her do something nice for another person, that didn’t involve her also going along on a trip or to an event, or eating the food or having a cup of tea herself. A completely selfish person is what she is. She’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

KiKiGee

VIP Member
giphy (4).gif

Ludo Vica

12 hours ago
It's probably *just me*, and I know you are offsetting it with the charitable donation/sponsorship, which is great.. but I personally would feel super uncomfortable with the excessive level of generosity, however kindly and innocently meant.

3fUB.gif
Cat Ohnine

12 hours ago
I realise Phillip likes dressing up, but in that cape and black nail polish, he reminds me of a cross between a Hobbit and Glam Rocker Obi Wan Kenobe style.

greys-anatomy-amelia-shepherd.gif
JellyBeanParis

11 hours ago
@Susan Mace Percy messaged me on the Live Chat & said they drove to England & spent 2 weeks there before flying to South Africa. I bet they are enjoying the Sun & that beautiful modern house! Thanks for replying !

JellyBeanParis
Percy & Isabelle drove themselves in the Mercedes when they departed. Were they going directly to South Africa or driving the car back to England 1st?
Percy Attfield @JellyBeanParis We went back to the UK in the Mercedes for 2 weeks before I flew to SA.

something-to-think-about-catherine-ohara.gif

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen have been doing clean up in the live chat and the comments. Why???

Percy and Isabelle had a conversation, (in the live chat), about how difficult it was to communicate due to a poor internet connection.
👇 This part of their conversation was not deleted...
Isabelle Jarvis Percy Attfield and it is not good for us!!!!

In additon, Percy discussed needing to be back in SA without Isabelle, because she has business to finish. This has been removed from the live chat.
What business???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Re Dan's trip to Morocco and no vlogging.

I've just finished reading 'Learning to be French (and failing)' by Anna Bibby.
She's a New Zealander who bought and restored a house in France.

She writes about her friend who visits Morocco.
Her friend was unable to film anything during his trip because apparently filming in Morocco is a no-no.
Did I ever mention Dana's family has close roots in Morocco?

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Philip Janssen was able to hitch a ride back to the Netherlands with Michael Potts.
That is why Stephanie Jarvis did not film him being drop off in Paris.
It would explain why Philp Janssen has been missing for some time.

View attachment 1911368
@nielsdemossenau
4 days ago
LELIES Reünie 🔥 20/01/2023 (DAG VAN DE HEILIGE SEBASTIAAN) 🥂
Isn't it funny how smart they think they are until someone, anyone, not even that close, starts posting on social media? Morons does not even covers the load.

• Heart
  • Haha

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Thanks to my fellow NW neighbor @Karma baby! I have now officially watched 4 chateau patreon vids in the last 24hrs and I'm not a patron! Oh and I've only watched 2 of CD YouTube videos in the last year😉
Whatcha think of that Stephanie????

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
This doesn't make sense - appears to be more Timey Wimey. Contrary to what Fanny said clearly these shots weren't filmed on the same day. Shocked, I tell you, I'm shocked.
  • Snorty before he gets in van (with coat) and Snorty in van driving away from shitoo (no coat)
  • Potty hugging Snorty goodbye (no coffee cup) and Potty waiving goodbye with coffee cup in hand
  • Fanny driving out of shitoo wearing black fur trim coat and Fanny broken down on the highway wearing cream coat.
  • Fanny driving out of shitoo with hair updo in a tight bun and Fanny broken down on the highway with long hair

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
That last patron flog was puerile and an utter insult to all the saps giving her money (not you @Karma baby! thanks for posting so I can cancel). She is just putting out dross. Bloody pathetic Potts and bringing all his shite games to clutter up the place until the next clearcut, they are so fucking sad. Fanny and Pube haven't had time to get away what a joke 180 days away last year and a short holiday from what pouncing around her damp heap recording neglected chickens and peahens. Those junk shop finds not such a bargain with all the travel, van hire and losing rent on her London flat profligate pretend princess. I am furious they take the piss and still the cult gush and fawn. The red van another bargain still just rotting outside probably now with a dead battery because no one will have started it. She is a disgrace she needs a good shake she is vacuous, deluded, selfish and fake. Rant over

• Heart
  • Wow

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was talking on the side of highway! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

click here.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Should I give you a mini summary while we wait for the video?...
here is a sneak preview of a couple of the events.. I can't spoil the whole thing for you now, can I?

They are in Austria for PhiPhi's birthday present... Instead of having the big SA holiday. Because heating installation starts on Monday and they don't get to go on a big trip...Ooh no! Woe is me! How cumbersome!
Pottsy is there with a van full of things he has brought... acting like a 5 year old hyped up on a ton of candy... jumping up and down and being excited for his hot wheel cars :cautious: I can't even stand real 5 year olds act like this, let alone this grown ass man.
the best part is when SJ jokes about him saying he got the cars from his friend... she says" wink wink, nudge nudge, you got if for yourself and say a friend gave it to you?"
It's almost like she has experience doing that :poop:

• Heart
  • Haha

Pippin speaks out

We may indeed be cosmic sisters with cosmic brothers. Are you in southern Oregon? I'm in Portland. 👯‍♀️
I have a home outside of Grants Pass (it's for sale). I moved back to Michigan in June to be with my kids, grandkids, lifelong friends, and my mom, who passed away last week. I'm so glad I was here for her the last few months. My 66 year old brother ("our" brother 😁), lives about an 1 1/2 hours away from her, yet he hadn't bothered to visit her in more than three years. He is still angry about some teenage shit with my dad (dad's been gone 19 years) and was angry at my mom too (she was 92--all she wanted was to see him before she died. Nope). I flew home to Michigan (from Oregon) multiple times a year to see her--ten days at a time--he couldn't be bothered to drive 80 miles. I have a dear friend who lives in Portland. She is the one who got us to visit that beautiful state in 2011--we fell in love with it and ended up buying a home there in 2012. It is very rural and mountainous. I miss the views from our back porch. Here are our summer and winter views from the back porch. Sorry to derail. Just sharing a little piece of my world with fellow tattlers around the world.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Philip Janssen was able to hitch a ride back to the Netherlands with Michael Potts.
That is why Stephanie Jarvis did not film him being drop off in Paris.
It would explain why Philp Janssen has been missing for some time.

1674731104905.png

@nielsdemossenau
4 days ago
LELIES Reünie 🔥 20/01/2023 (DAG VAN DE HEILIGE SEBASTIAAN) 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
To be fair - the vlogs were much better made back then......................and there was so much to anticipate - so many projects being completed to look forward to. :oops:
Back in the good ole days, Fanny has us fooled into thinking she'd fostered a wonderful, collective community of creative individuals and happily living, laughing and loving in a romantic shabby chic chateau.

The mist has lifted & the charm has tarnished (just like Snorty's silverware) and we now clearly see that Fanny's fostered a disposable coven of lazy shopaholic, faux socialites crashing in a derelict farmhouse grifting money & gifts from lonely grannies

• Heart