Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Brief off topic post: Have you heard about the programs where little kids read to cats in shelters in order to increase their reading skills and also help the cats at the same time? My friend’s 7 year old daughter has a weekly appointment at the local no kill shelter to read to cats in order to improve her reading skills.

Here is an article detailing a typical cat reading program for kids and the ways both cats and people benefit from the having stories read to the cats.Evidently many cats love having stories read to them.

1674619058696.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I have a home outside of Grants Pass (it's for sale). I moved back to Michigan in June to be with my kids, grandkids, lifelong friends, and my mom, who passed away last week. I'm so glad I was here for her the last few months. My 66 year old brother ("our" brother 😁), lives about an 1 1/2 hours away from her, yet he hadn't bothered to visit her in more than three years. He is still angry about some teenage shit with my dad (dad's been gone 19 years) and was angry at my mom too (she was 92--all she wanted was to see him before she died. Nope). I flew home to Michigan (from Oregon) multiple times a year to see her--ten days at a time--he couldn't be bothered to drive 80 miles. I have a dear friend who lives in Portland. She is the one who got us to visit that beautiful state in 2011--we fell in love with it and ended up buying a home there in 2012. It is very rural and mountainous. I miss the views from our back porch. Here are our summer and winter views from the back porch. Sorry to derail. Just sharing a little piece of my world with fellow tattlers around the world.
Lovely view! Here is a view from my sons porch. My old place where I use to live before moving to VI, BC. I visited at Christmas time.
291FB688-4455-46AC-B814-F64115AFBE41.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
All the talk of builder Ian reminded me that he used to bring bakery goods to Fanny when he arrived to start work . It makes me wonder did they ever bump uglies @Clara Burnett ?
Not as far as I know and I would know because that would be the talk of the CHMN! No, my understanding is that Ian the builder felt he was sort of a father figure to her, at least that's how she played him.

---

This doesn't make sense - appears to be more Timey Wimey. Contrary to what Fanny said clearly these shots weren't filmed on the same day. Shocked, I tell you, I'm shocked.
  • Snorty before he gets in van (with coat) and Snorty in van driving away from shitoo (no coat)
  • Potty hugging Snorty goodbye (no coffee cup) and Potty waiving goodbye with coffee cup in hand
  • Fanny driving out of shitoo wearing black fur trim coat and Fanny broken down on the highway wearing cream coat.
  • Fanny driving out of shitoo with hair updo in a tight bun and Fanny broken down on the highway with long hair
Apart from the dodgy timeline she usually presents, this goes to show that Philip Janssen is really bad at editing. I find it most interesting that he is now trusted with not just the gift grab monstrosities but doing the patreon flog fodders as well, which further explains their disastrous content and lack thereof.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis can not be bothered to change her bedding regularly....

1674745103208.png

1674744507925.png

👆Uploaded: Dec 7, 2022 👇

Screenshot (115).png

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen break out the Christmas sheets.👆

January 25, 2022, 👇 Stephanie Jarvis is washing the Christmas sheets.
Screenshot (118).png

Stephanie Jarvis claimed to be sick during this time period. 👇
1674745540284.png

👆Uploaded: Dec 23, 2022

6061a6d9-5cb2-4237-92fa-b318608d5072_text.gif

• Sick
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
God they are milking it for dear life.
Poor little lonely Steph on her wooden chair staring forlornly into the flames
And she talked about how she felt a great sense of responsibility for looking after the place. What a load of BS when you consider how totally irresponsible she is. Had they had a full structural survey of the house and the chapel years ago, they could have halted most of the problems. Her irresponsible behaviour has, on the other hand, exacerbated them. All she is really worried about, is the wallpaper and the fact that she will actually have to use the money she's been hoarding on structural issues rather than the fripperies she'd planned to use it on. She's a liar and a charlatan and a really poor actress!

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Today I learned it wasn't my internet connection that was slow in Punta Cana... It was the Emalm server... :unsure:
I have uploaded 4 more Patreon videos but for the past 2-3 hours they have been processing.
I'll post them once they are working ✌
Can we promote you to VIP now, you definitely have earned it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Dan joins the group at the dinner table at the end of the vlog.
For someone who is supposedly on the outs, he appears very much in.
I guess the question is who he is on the in with at the moment.

---

Speaking of Alexander... I'd sure like to know the full story on getting the boot from both Billy and Fanny.
@Clara Burnett have you heard anything?
I've heard lots, mostly related to MPK's dislike of the guy that I tend to call the-only-gay-in-the-village syndrome. At the moment I have no way of getting these stories confirmed though.

---

I think Fanny should keep the shopping trolley because I think she's going to need it.
What about returning it to the local supermarket she stole it from, because she was too lazy to put her groceries in bags and just wheeled the thing in a friends van. This friend remembers, Stephanie Jarvis, just sayin'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I know I'm going to get kicked out of the *popular poster* club on here . . . . . but . . . . I have a small crush on M Potts - there I said it, lol! I think he reminds me of someone precocious that I had a crush on as a child :) Off to hang my head in shame . . . .
View attachment 1910847
Since I have already shown my metaphorical face here, I have to confess...
Aside from having many tattoos, smoking weed, baking "fun" brownies and posting about Mike Hunt... I also had a crush on MP in the early days.
I have since grown a pair of eyes that actually see through the veil of love, life and laughter... so, maybe I am redeemed.

• Haha
  • Heart
omg....that airportscene was sooo fake....Gerrie looked like an old springchicken that just got out of the egg..

Mummy is staying in the Uk to oversee the building of a garagedoor...?? bullshit..

And another clearing out vlog...omg the crap that is piled in that heap....you cant make it up...she even has her clothes from when she was 17...that woman is clearly a hoarder...a very sick one....and potts too..omg who stores all Fannies old crap in Amsterdam for years...and the worst thing is...she just puts those old clothes on :eek: well we all know hygiene isnt her first name...🙄

All that crap goes to charity....well ....they will see her coming with all that crap ready for the dechetterie...:sick: how dare she even present this to charity?? that woman had no shame..nor brains..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
How is the installation of the new heating system ( which was to start Jan 10) going and all of the work on the structural issues in the not so grand salon?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Seems obvious now, but clearly the B&B is closing down due to the structural issues. They pretended that Cuz was going to fix it by the April opening date, but that’s not happening even if they had a crew of competent workers. With the Bozo Bunch it’s not going to be fixed for years… or ever.
Guess they won’t need Nutti anymore if the b&b closes. Or a cook…

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Kim is Potts friend
She might have been when he introduced her to Stephanie Jarvis, but there's certainly no love lost between the two of them anymore. There's an ongoing competition between them who is Jarvis' bff and has more "rights" in the CHMN. Childish games like Kim Raad organizing the rooms and who sleeps where and Potts messing the schedule up by bringing extra people etc. When Potts bought into the CHMN and was planning to construct his apartment, Kim Raad decided that she was going to invest in the Marquis apartment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

KyBourbon

VIP Member
How is the installation of the new heating system ( which was to start Jan 10) going and all of the work on the structural issues in the not so grand salon?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Probably going as well as the accounts Fanny promised to share after buying a new laptop to make the preparation easier….over a year ago…

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
With her misleading patreon flogs becoming publicly available again (hurray!) one cannot but wonder how long Stephanie Jarvis is able to continue to hide new structural problems, caused by her mismanagement of the building in the first place, by saying she has to wait for some additional surveys. Tattlers have unveiled before that it’s not just a matter of sagging beams in her not so grand salon (worsened by the walls she took out from underneath years ago, as she was told by the experts) but that there are many cracks in the outside walls above the room that she now admits needs extensive rebuilding, a.k.a. her dumping ground attic, next to her fantasy world Narnia with the heavy cupboards.

There is no responsible way she should be allowed to oversee spending any funds for structural work done to her CHMN anymore. If her “association” to restore the farmhouse has any legal standing, surely she has to be at least put under guardianship of someone with actual knowledge of the situation. Could that be the business that is keeping her mother from joining her husband in SA? I doubt it, as Isabelle Jarvis has never shared one bit of love for the place with her manic daughter and as far as she’s concerned the whole thing better collapsed today so they can be done with it.

Sidenote: cuz Armoir is NOT the expert needed and he knows this himself. Making him responsible anyway is yet another insensitive action of the charlataine, who's first priority is to shift all possible blame to someone else.

• Heart