The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so he must have actually had a tiff with SJ or refuses to stay in an unheated chateau.

so all that 'SJ is going to get rid of him in a despicable way' was just made up crap OR SJ read it on here so she changed her mind?
Could you imagine when he leaves how is he going to get all his scrap out if there??? And does he keep a log book of everything that is his? The longer he is there the more intertwined his crap becomes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I think is crazy is that F4F is all about quantity over quality when buying crap for the Dump. She just wants more, more, more, more of everything, regardless of the quality. Instead of purchasing a few good quality, properly restored pieces of antique furniture or lighting or rugs, she usually purchases dozens of broken, chipped, filthy pieces of routine old furniture, lamps, rugs, etc. She then either dumps them into a pile in the hallways or crams them in spare rooms. The furniture is never repaired or is restored in a half ass manner. Fabrics and rugs are never properly cleaned. They never change the stuffing in some of the questionable chairs they purchase. It is just unhygienic and gross.

it is ironic that with all the large sums of money she has spent in the past 3 years alone, she could have purchased a few rooms of beautiful high quality antique furniture. Instead, she has 3 to 4 good pieces that she purchased, and a hundred pieces of crappy furniture and rugs in varying levels of decay, neglect, or grossness. What a waste, such a tasteless maker.

I guess it may not matter in the long run, since keeping furniture in perpetually damp surroundings and uncontrolled temperatures could adversely affect the condition of the furniture. Would love to see the state of the Givenchy chest after a few years at moldy LieLande.
Isn't that just the truth. And it's not like she's in a hurry, she can wait YEARS for the perfect bargain to show up.

Reactions: 15
Well it seems nothing has changed in my absence. We’re all still going strong here. I did notice @Karma baby! has managed to share the Patreon video. Well done! I won’t watch it tho as I just can’t stomach that woman. Im grateful for the recaps posted. I have been in the land of the peacocks and they are everywhere. There are even signs warning you about them on the motorways. I saw them sitting on the fence as we drove. Probably shitting everywhere. They are wild. The problem they have at the CHMN is that they feed them. They can easily fend for themselves and would not be such a nuisance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What other 25-year-old man can say, "my grandfather gave me a tureen for my 14th birthday"?:unsure::rolleyes:

View attachment 1903411

My grandpa gave me an iPhone5 on my bar mitzvah which I still have! :ROFLMAO: ;)

View attachment 1903424
Well, my grandma did give me a cup and saucer (ritual kiddush set) that I can't take a picture of because it's too shiny, you might see a reflection of Brenda Gibbons on it!
I can’t remember my 14th birthday 🤨

the junk food was so awful…I was just aching to give those kids a piece of fresh fruit, really anything that would nourish those little bodies and minds. We all like a snack and a little treat is fine, but that was a lot of garbage food in one day.

a lot of divorced guilty dad behaviour….letting kids eat piles of garbage, placate with guilt gifts, over indulge. Just spend time with them and give them your time and love!

dan, those little boys need real food to grow and for god’s sake, you were a chef.. You know how to cook.

and WTf, homeless? Hardly, you had a home. You are in your situation by choice.
that whole video was depressing af.
The best thing on that vlog was the boys speaking French!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You can 'include me out' on this one, the less of Phillipa I see the better, I'm horrified at the thought of 'looking into it' in any way ha ha really horrified!

likewise if anyone has any suggestions about getting Phillipa to move it would be greatly appreciated.
Why not try the mothballs down his hole ploy on little princess Nodic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Two puffs have put out more rubbish. They should stop spending in their attempts to make friends and impress them and others with trips to hotels. They have two puppies that need to be trained and learn to behave. Ricardo needs to start by training Andrew as he hasn't a clue how to be a pack leader, he's letting the pups lead instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will they hot glue the plates and platters to the walls just like in the beautiful Wedgwood Room? I really hope they do.
I think she said she was putting a rail up... she'd never fork out on anything else... Amaury is free.

Every time I see a picture or video that has Phi Phi in profile, it always looks to me like he has teased his hair from the top of the crown to the back of his head to make his hair look fuller. I know this picture doesn't really show it, but something to consider in looking for in the future. Or maybe his head is just shaped that oddly. Or maybe it's just me...
Looking in the glass reflection, you can see air through it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like you said it could be very messy if they sold the farmhouse.
If I was representing Fanny then I'd say that I wanted her to be paid a portion of the profit because of her successful grifting. The rest of the proceeds would then be doled out according to the percentage each owner had.
If I was representing Potty or Nick Larkin then I'd refuse the above saying that the patreon was for the farmhouse and not for Fanny. Alternatively I'd say that my client waived the charge he was entitled to arising from her videoing my client's share of the farmhouse. However the whole wreck is going to collapse when the master craftsman starts swinging his hammer wildly in the grand salon, knocking down walls and generally causing havoc aided and abetted by Phillipa issuing instructions from the sidelines.
Thank you @Yebo for your insights. Just as I imagined, truly a nightmare just waiting to happen and bound to lead to many arguments/possible legal action too. :cool:
I would hazard a guess that within the past 18 years the HMN hasn't increased in value an awful lot because of the lack of "real" heating throughout. But hey, new heating system going in as I type - well, that is what we have been lead to believe is happening, who really knows? I am certain that there will be a tale full of woe type vlog (involving crying no doubt too), very soon informing her patrons that, that is not now the case for a multitude of unforeseen reasons! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1903900

View attachment 1903855

Jason Aaron Dubey
The guests arrived and were seated, and much to their surprise the Dauphin emerged from the Emperors bedroom wearing the crown jewel, the last VIVIENNE WESTWOOD jacket from PARIS fashion week in September as a tribute to the late, great Fashion Icon...

View attachment 1903831View attachment 1903833View attachment 1903829
Well then... that's a very slimming look Jason...

Could you imagine when he leaves how is he going to get all his scrap out if there??? And does he keep a log book of everything that is his? The longer he is there the more intertwined his crap becomes
I can see it now... picking through 500 Christmas boxes... 'This is my squirrel, this is my hedgehog, this is my mushroom, this is my.....'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1903900

View attachment 1903855

Jason Aaron Dubey
The guests arrived and were seated, and much to their surprise the Dauphin emerged from the Emperors bedroom wearing the crown jewel, the last VIVIENNE WESTWOOD jacket from PARIS fashion week in September as a tribute to the late, great Fashion Icon...

View attachment 1903831View attachment 1903833View attachment 1903829
Tit!
elton.jpeg

I can’t remember my 14th birthday

I was too busy out clubbing when I was 14

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched DTM's vlog last night and even with his new scaffolding tower, he still clambers around his part built extension like a monkey in canvass shoes. Does he really not own a pair of steel toed work boots? :rolleyes:
Then, he said that he couldn't leave the key in the lock of the glass door because of his boys - I bet he loses it himself in any case, i.e. it falls out of his pocket never to be seen ever again!
AND, then hey presto, he dragged out his motorbike. I remember a member here asking about that recently - he must read every single Tattle post. Well he has to have something to do during the long, dark, lonely nights when he doesn't have a whiskey fuelled date night with Amaury! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interior design à la PhiPhimodo. Who says a Christie's tastemaker isn't innovative, LOL.
PhiPhimodo Interior Design.jpg

Two puffs have put out more rubbish
Rubbish, yes. They've even deleted their vlog of picking up said friends from the airport...

but close your eyes for a moment and imagine seeing him fly through the air like a chicken doing the Charleston
Close enough?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching the patreon videos that @Karma Baby kindly uploaded got me wondering about the two apartments that have been rented out as gites in previous seasons. In the London flat, Fanny is talking about Potty bringing a van load of his stuff to Lalande from Amsterdam. Now that he's given up his job there to focus on the F1 photography, perhaps he'll move into his tack room on a more permanent basis. Alternatively, maybe Potty will take over Nic & Marie's place and the tack room will carry on being rented out. Place your bets.

Similarly, the other vlog shows the billiard table in the marquis apartment. This makes me think that won't be available for guests to rent either, unless the owners just use it as a billiard room in the off season, then move the table out and rent the apartment out, as in previous years.

Reactions: 19
i got a silver childrens dinnerservice for one... when i was baptist..complete with a silver beaker and plate...all with my name etc on it...i never used it...its still in its original box...i think it was tradition those days.and .i dont even know who gave it to me...my sister got a complete expensive dinnerservice when she married from her inlaws..for 48 people...she has never used it...and has brought it to the charityshop a few months ago when she was packing in for downsizing....the same with her 48 crystal glassware service....nobody uses this stuff anymore ..who has big dinnerparties these days..i think we only have three a year...most functions are more casual these days. ...we hire people in with.bbq or streetfood...so everybody has something he likes..and can walk around....those dinnerparties just sitting around a table are most of the time utterly boring...
Here in the city, when we have dinner parties at my parent's (max of 20 pax, that's all their extended dining table can seat at once), the caterer provides everything from food to dinnerware. Even when they host parties at their home in Long Island, they employ the same catering company. Very convenient. I don't know of any NY family, in our circle, at least, who still hosts large dinner parties from scratch.

Some social climbing chatelaines are trying hard to revive a dead lifestyle ala Downton Abbey. There is a reason why it's dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.