The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well.....our little gold digger will be hanging his prized collection of platters on the walls of la Lande! I hope everyone realizes this is the equivalent of a dog lifting his leg to mark his territory....
Phillip ain't going anywhere
Girl....dig those high heeled boots in & stand your ground!😀
View attachment 1903412
those disgusting plates are never gonna end up in that corridor of doom...just piled up in the attic or a barn...just where they came from i suspect..Those lunatics only buy to buy...they are addicted to auctionsites...btw what should they be doing otherwise during the night.... :rolleyes: i dont think much action of the flesh...is going on in the bedroom there between the two of them at least..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
..and when someone opens the door on a breezy day, the draught will catch behind them and topple them all off her chintzy plate rail... cannot come soon enough..
well it certainly seems that with hanging it's plates on the wall Phillipa will have got it's hooks into Lielande in more way than one!
The tinkle of it's girlish giggles and the 'clack clack' of it's cloven hooves will be ringing out for years to come.
Spare us O Taxman!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What other 25-year-old man can say, "my grandfather gave me a tureen for my 14th birthday"?:unsure::rolleyes:

View attachment 1903411

My grandpa gave me an iPhone5 on my bar mitzvah which I still have! :ROFLMAO: ;)

View attachment 1903424
Well, my grandma did give me a cup and saucer (ritual kiddush set) that I can't take a picture of because it's too shiny, you might see a reflection of Brenda Gibbons on it!
i got a silver childrens dinnerservice for one... when i was baptist..complete with a silver beaker and plate...all with my name etc on it...i never used it...its still in its original box...i think it was tradition those days.and .i dont even know who gave it to me...my sister got a complete expensive dinnerservice when she married from her inlaws..for 48 people...she has never used it...and has brought it to the charityshop a few months ago when she was packing in for downsizing....the same with her 48 crystal glassware service....nobody uses this stuff anymore ..who has big dinnerparties these days..i think we only have three a year...most functions are more casual these days. ...we hire people in with.bbq or streetfood...so everybody has something he likes..and can walk around....those dinnerparties just sitting around a table are most of the time utterly boring...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know this picture doesn't really show it, but something to consider in looking for in the future.
You can 'include me out' on this one, the less of Phillipa I see the better, I'm horrified at the thought of 'looking into it' in any way ha ha really horrified!

If anyone has any suggestions about getting the skunk to move, it would be greatly appreciated.
likewise if anyone has any suggestions about getting Phillipa to move it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What I think is crazy is that F4F is all about quantity over quality when buying crap for the Dump. She just wants more, more, more, more of everything, regardless of the quality. Instead of purchasing a few good quality, properly restored pieces of antique furniture or lighting or rugs, she usually purchases dozens of broken, chipped, filthy pieces of routine old furniture, lamps, rugs, etc. She then either dumps them into a pile in the hallways or crams them in spare rooms. The furniture is never repaired or is restored in a half ass manner. Fabrics and rugs are never properly cleaned. They never change the stuffing in some of the questionable chairs they purchase. It is just unhygienic and gross.

it is ironic that with all the large sums of money she has spent in the past 3 years alone, she could have purchased a few rooms of beautiful high quality antique furniture. Instead, she has 3 to 4 good pieces that she purchased, and a hundred pieces of crappy furniture and rugs in varying levels of decay, neglect, or grossness. What a waste, such a tasteless maker.

I guess it may not matter in the long run, since keeping furniture in perpetually damp surroundings and uncontrolled temperatures could adversely affect the condition of the furniture. Would love to see the state of the Givenchy chest after a few years at moldy LieLande.
at least it will be conveniant for the one who has to clean up her mess when she is dead...dont think about it and pull it all on a huge bonfire!!!:rolleyes: or in a range of containers for the dechetterie...btw those people need to take a half year off....before it all is cleared out..remember she is 48...maybe still 40 years of hoarding to go...

You can 'include me out' on this one, the less of Phillipa I see the better, I'm horrified at the thought of 'looking into it' in any way ha ha really horrified!

likewise if anyone has any suggestions about getting Phillipa to move it would be greatly appreciated.
that useless twit isnt going anywhere when he isnt kicked out....believe me...Fanny needs a sidekick like Phi phi... what normal man would incourage this kind of empty and boring lifestyle..she needs a twit like that...who can tell her how much fun it all is....otherwise she would sink in depression...I do wonder what will happen when the money dries out...that woman needs a huge amount of money...that i can see...and i dont think her patreons will keep supporting her hoarding...for ever...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
1674472582630.png

1674470708794.png

Jason Aaron Dubey
The guests arrived and were seated, and much to their surprise the Dauphin emerged from the Emperors bedroom wearing the crown jewel, the last VIVIENNE WESTWOOD jacket from PARIS fashion week in September as a tribute to the late, great Fashion Icon...

1674469932625.png
1674469955950.png
1674469918260.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
the junk food was so awful…I was just aching to give those kids a piece of fresh fruit, really anything that would nourish those little bodies and minds. We all like a snack and a little treat is fine, but that was a lot of garbage food in one day.

a lot of divorced guilty dad behaviour….letting kids eat piles of garbage, placate with guilt gifts, over indulge. Just spend time with them and give them your time and love!

dan, those little boys need real food to grow and for god’s sake, you were a chef.. You know how to cook.

and WTf, homeless? Hardly, you had a home. You are in your situation by choice.
that whole video was depressing af.
Those boys still have dummies????

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So bleeping frugal with the food that goes in their mouth, vermicelli best before 2021, chicken that needed to be used by that day, veges that were going off, off cuts of cheese that has been lying around for weeks but when it comes to alcohol or useless auction house crap and tat from Emmaus, the sky is the limit their are no restrictions to what they spend. It’s madness and I’m still puzzled as to why they do not suffer with food poisoning on a daily basis with the crap they eat and the dirty surroundings it is cooked in, maybe all the alcohol forms a shield around their organs to stop the germs getting in.
And as for the original billiard table that is now a snooker table there is nothing original about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i got a silver childrens dinnerservice for one... when i was baptist..complete with a silver beaker and plate...all with my name etc on it...i never used it...its still in its original box...i think it was tradition those days.and .i dont even know who gave it to me...my sister got a complete expensive dinnerservice when she married from her inlaws..for 48 people...she has never used it...and has brought it to the charityshop a few months ago when she was packing in for downsizing....the same with her 48 crystal glassware service....nobody uses this stuff anymore ..who has big dinnerparties these days..i think we only have three a year...most functions are more casual these days. ...we hire people in with.bbq or streetfood...so everybody has something he likes..and can walk around....those dinnerparties just sitting around a table are most of the time utterly boring...
LECOMTE DE MONTE CRISTO. . . . .knowing Fanny & her son as you do via Tattle, the very least you could have done would have been to post here for Caroline Gooder to read that there was a 48 piece dinner service, and 48 pieces of crystal. They would have loved to have that. Could have made the gift grab for sure!!!! Alas, you missed the opportunity. Sigh. Deep breathe.

• Haha
Well well well.....our little gold digger will be hanging his prized collection of platters on the walls of la Lande! I hope everyone realizes this is the equivalent of a dog lifting his leg to mark his territory....
Phillip ain't going anywhere
Girl....dig those high heeled boots in & stand your ground!😀
View attachment 1903412
Like I said, Philip is ghastly, with an emphasis on ghastly.

In a previous post, I mentioned my grandfather would have loaded Snorts crockery collection into a clay pigeon trap, grabbed a shotgun and shouted PULL; however, after seeing the Patreon vlog thanks to the divine generosity of @Karma baby, now I'm thinking it would be more fruitful, and infinitely more satisfying to strap Philip into the clay pigeon trap and shout PULL. Not to shoot him of course, but close your eyes for a moment and imagine seeing him fly through the air like a chicken doing the Charleston.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for sharing... she is going to be livid x
Which is going to be immensely fun for us. ❤

so all that 'SJ is going to get rid of him in a despicable way' was just made up crap OR SJ read it on here so she changed her mind?
But knowing everybody is laughing at her behind her back. 🤣
Must be the hardest pill for her to swallow.
I'd say give it time, the opportune time will come.

It's terrible how PJ easily says £300, £285 like it's a small thing.
That irked me as well!

because Snorts must have caused some sort of long term damage to his crotch region by perpetually shoe horning himself into the toddler sized skin tight jeans
Maybe he has paranormal tighty whities. Makes things disappear. LOL.

View attachment 1903900

View attachment 1903855

Jason Aaron Dubey
The guests arrived and were seated, and much to their surprise the Dauphin emerged from the Emperors bedroom wearing the crown jewel, the last VIVIENNE WESTWOOD jacket from PARIS fashion week in September as a tribute to the late, great Fashion Icon...

View attachment 1903831View attachment 1903833View attachment 1903829
Jason Dubey! This one is for you 👇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok fam.. It has been uploaded but it still needs to be processed.
I'll leave the link here and go board my flight in a bit... hopefully it will be ready soon for you to watch and if it works, I'll do the same for the rest of Patreon videos too :m

View attachment 1902889

Omg! Soo much Queen PhiPhi and his grandfather stories 🤢🤢it was too much! A puke fest here!

I realize what our patreon tattlers have gone through! Thank you so much for the high quality recaps you have given while saving us from that weasel every single week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So bleeping frugal with the food that goes in their mouth, vermicelli best before 2021, chicken that needed to be used by that day, veges that were going off, off cuts of cheese that has been lying around for weeks but when it comes to alcohol or useless auction house crap and tat from Emmaus, the sky is the limit their are no restrictions to what they spend. It’s madness and I’m still puzzled as to why they do not suffer with food poisoning on a daily basis with the crap they eat and the dirty surroundings it is cooked in, maybe all the alcohol forms a shield around their organs to stop the germs getting in.
And as for the original billiard table that is now a snooker table there is nothing original about it.
Very possible!
Once upon a time, my aunt and uncle ate cakes that my aunt had baked. Before lunch, my uncle had an aperitif, maybe two (as always), and my aunt didn't.
The next day, the aunt ended up in the hospital, salmonella poisoning, and the uncle had no consequences.
He attributed his good fortune to thorough disinfection with brandy before lunch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Your guess is as good as mine🤔
Stephanie is starting to remind me of a certain type of middle aged guy who marries young women from countries where the women are deemed submissive and treat the men as "kings" of the castle. Phillip fits the bill, he feeds her ego and caters to her every whim and he's at her mercy financially....for now.
Philip also plays for her weaknesses and treats her like a child. "Have you fastened your seat belt? Mind the gap! I'll take care of you etc." He's the baby sitter now and has taken Gerry's job. She is mentally a child. And yuck, I'm sure her 'new' dressing table belonged previously to Barbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Every time I see a picture or video that has Phi Phi in profile, it always looks to me like he has teased his hair from the top of the crown to the back of his head to make his hair look fuller. I know this picture doesn't really show it, but something to consider in looking for in the future. Or maybe his head is just shaped that oddly. Or maybe it's just me...
Yeah naw Scooter mate, it's not just you. His skull looks like it's been placed in a vice... like Tweety Bird.

Jason-Freeny-XXRAY-Plus-Looney-Tunes-Tweety-Bird-Figure~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1903900

View attachment 1903855

Jason Aaron Dubey

View attachment 1903831View attachment 1903833View attachment 1903829
This…(I use the term loosely) man needs to get his head removed from his own ass rapidement s’il vous plait! After that I suggest drying out for six months in a good quality institution and then some art history classes. Particularly in print making and lithography. Dauphin Dumbass then needs to be taught the difference between original artworks and restrikes from a masters plates, stones or blocks. Another jackass that can’t tell vrai from faux! Easily impressed entitled fools like this should be separated from their money by grifter extradinaire. Fanny LaFlash. I hope he spends the entirety of his midlife crisis embarrassed by his online antics!

• Heart
In that case, he can have the adjoining cell when Le Fisc locks them both up for fraud and tax evasion. From lovebirds to jailbirds…awwww. I wonder if French prisons allow you to put up toile and platters on the cell walls?
I think they do, but only if the platters are from Limoges. They supply crayons too, so imates can draw their own twirl toile on the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
PhiPhi and SJ did argue a lot last semester. It wasn't work which kept him from the dining table. It was arguements between them. We talked here for weeks of possible break up and suddenly PhiPhi is left right and centre in the vlogs. Showing him hard at work while there is decorating to be done.

If PhiPhi had the funds to buy his own 40 room chateau he will leave SJ instantly to fill his chateau with loads of grandfather China, sofa's and taxidermy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kwb7LrFMJNJR.gif

tumblr_nj9ci7FTsN1u8pdrfo1_400.gif

Jason Aaron Dubey
Now what happens at the Schloss stays at the Schloss, and I wouldn't dream of telling anyone how much this all adds up to, but I will tell you that above and beyond the masterpiece dinner, and the beautiful company and surroundings, the piece la resistance came in the form of a 100 year old Cognac from the Castle's private reserve which the boys, unbeknownst to me paid for, and was 200 Euros per glass. It came to over two thousand Euros for the Cognac shots alone!!!
We went until the clock struck midnight, and just like that...poof, my chariot turned back into a pumpkin and the rest was history.
CHEERS!! Love to you, xoxo Jason

1674481059904.png

bb993bbace3ded874e36c67107c6c132.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.