Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh fuck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and shit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER FUCKING WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I hate her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

C'est moi

VIP Member
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER FUCKING WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I hate her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..
Thank you, thank you, thank you @OhIDontKnow... for your excellent update. I think you may have hit a winner with a future thread title...

🧵 PhiPhi. He's the first real housewife of Lalalande.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby!
We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So this is the level of intelligence we are dealing with here: Dan’s not able to make a new flog (in the first week of his renewed determination to bring new content daily…) so he decides to give an overview of previous material, calling it 2 YEAR RENOVATION I 200 year old ABANDONED French bakery to bespoke kitchen. The only thing that is bespoke about this footage (and I’m sure he did not even noticed while editing this shit) is that it portrays literally everything that he has lost when he fell into the big-budget arms of his employer Stephanie Jarvis and was swept away by her “charm”: no more cooking videos that proof he’s a chef, no more loving wife, no more family home with a role for him to play. Painful to watch, really, also because you just know this fool will never truly appreciate what he had….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Others have very accurately detailed all the crap Fanny had piled up in her London flat for the year - here's the pics. The bedroom filed with china. China piled up on the window sill. Pieces too large to bring out the front door. Van crammed full. Fanny too lazy to properly box the last pieces of china so just piled them on the front seat - how bloody stupid (and dangerous) is that. Van so full they left 2 large table lamps to be used in the London flat.

Fanny said Mummy & Daddy and others had stayed in the flat. Absolutely no way - there wasn't room to swing a cat (apologies to Ruby).
Cobwebs throughout the place that Fanny dusted off. No B&B revenue for a year.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

AndAnotherName

Chatty Member
Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.
I don't know how to paste her reply here so will just type it below:

"All of this was purchased many months ago, way before we learned about the grand salon and half of it is Philip's. But I am happy because it means that as soon as the grand salon is finished, we'll be able to furnish it beautifully, which gives us all something to look forward to! Of course none of these items were purchased using Patreon funds :)

Smug as ever!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Hopefully some of you are also doing the same and reporting the criminals. Especially in France. The Association is her Achilles heel.
I have filed numerous complaints with equally as much authorities in several countries. Those wheels tend to turn slow, but eventually something will stick. The last report I did with some help from local friends was about Phillip Janssen with the Dutch tax authority, as his business is still officially located in the Netherland but his current income is earned in France. I don't expect much from this, not because there is nothing to find (there's lots of interesting hints and signs of wrongdoings in this boy's past (and present, for that matter), but because I read the tax authority in the Netherlands is a complete mess and they have a huge shortage of staff to handle these reports and tips, so most of them will never even be researched. Still worth it to try and put an end to these grifters though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
What a lovely idea
I do broken China mosaics and sell them. I like to do trays or tables. This is a pic of a tray I did. I think this one was $275

I use silver plate trays that not sellable due to pitting or scratches and I use plates/bowls that are chipped or stained. I never use anything that’s in good condition unless of course it just broke. People save their broken things for me so I never have a shortage. 🤣 I also mix in stained glass.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I don't know how to paste her reply here so will just type it below:

"All of this was purchased many months ago, way before we learned about the grand salon and half of it is Philip's. But I am happy because it means that as soon as the grand salon is finished, we'll be able to furnish it beautifully, which gives us all something to look forward to! Of course none of these items were purchased using Patreon funds :)

Smug as ever!!!
What a liar…she’s known about the structural issues with the grand salon much longer than she’s admitted. She bought all that crap knowing the unheated place is falling down and didn’t care. And where does Philip get the money for his shitty purchases? From HER! It’s one big incestuous cesspool.

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Ok fam.. It has been uploaded but it still needs to be processed.
I'll leave the link here and go board my flight in a bit... hopefully it will be ready soon for you to watch and if it works, I'll do the same for the rest of Patreon videos too :m

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 13.09.14.png

• Heart
  • Wow
What other 25-year-old man can say, "my grandfather gave me a tureen for my 14th birthday"?:unsure::rolleyes:

cd778.png

My grandpa gave me an iPhone5 on my bar mitzvah which I still have! :ROFLMAO: ;)

iphone5.jpg

Well, my grandma did give me a cup and saucer (ritual kiddush set) that I can't take a picture of because it's too shiny, you might see a reflection of Brenda Gibbons on it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Madame No

VIP Member
World and local news. David Crosby crossed over into another reality today. Thank you David for all the great music and messages. ❤ My husband and I adopted the best friend ever! His name is Lucky! He's a a shy, but loving and adorable kitty. He's mostly white with patches of grey tabby, he's gorgeous! 😻 He's 9 months old and weights a healthy 11.7 pounds. We love him. Some of you may remember my husband is in the early stages of dementia. My hope was that a pet would be a positive focus for him, so far, so good! When I have time I will post a pic of Lucky. We consider ourselves the lucky ones! ❤ 🐈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I know that is how people here feel but I refuse to give her that much credit. He's just a dipsh*t, saw her success on youtube, (which is his dream) he's just not as good at it as she is. Just my opinion.
It surely doesn't help that he's a dipsh*t, I agree with you on that. Stephanie Jarvis' single talent however is not her succes on YouTube but her nose to find these dipsh*ts that are willing to play along in her make believe universe of love and laughter and when the time comes for the bill to be presented, she just looks the other way, leaving them with only themselves to blame. It has too often to not hold her accountable for some of the dipsh*tism. It all happens under her roof (or what's left of it by now).

The owners must have seen the coffee spilling episode and decided he wasn't respecting the place.
He's mimicking Stephanie Jarvis' playbook, making it up as he goes. Were we not to believe he was staying at his grandfather's place? It is all going to blow up in his face soon.

Since when does Potts have an apartment in the Netherrealms?
For more than ten years.

wow… wasn't he involved with Tess too?
Yes. And he still has a painting of her in his bedroom, made by Tess' mother. Obviously Tess' boobs are showing on that painting.

i can’t think of any reason why Fanny is sticking with the gift grab? The gifts are mostly Adam objects, artwork (using that term art lightly), charity shop tat. I’m sure people will continue to send her stuff but the views aren’t great….so why bother?
This is what's been told to me about her grab operation. She still gets really expensive gifts send to her by people that believe her to be genuinely "poor". They get filtered out by the Argentinian Bully (pretending to only check for food), she contacts the sender saying "It's too expensive, we can't show it on the channel" (read: we don't want to pay taxes over it). By then these people have already spend lots on posting the gift to France and they usually say: "keep it anyway, we want you to have it". That's why she bothers. And there's another reason too: she has been told it's unethical and immoral to go on pretending to need stuff over and over again, but she can't give in now because it's her charity outlet (coasts her nothing). In her tiny mind that stopping that channel would mean admitting to the wrongdoing. Stephanie Jarvis will never admit to doing anything wrong, simply because she never does anything wrong. Her intentions are always ever so sincere!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I realize I may missed some vlogs, but I'm definitely confused after watching this week's CD.

Puzzle me this:
  1. is the China Room which was originally planned now going to be a boot room?
  2. if the China Room is now going to be a boot room: - am I correct to assume that the originally planned China Room is too small to hold all their china? - where is the China Room been relocated to? - why did Fanny decorate the space to be a Boot Room cum China Room cum Gardeners Cottage cum Greenhouse? - why did Fanny only place 1 very small hanging wardrobe, with only enough space for her own coats, in the new boot room?
  3. where is the China Room going?
  4. where has the large octagonal unit Fanny originally purchased for the China Room gone?
  5. are old wardrobes now being situated on the ground floor because the upstairs floors can't hold the weight?
  6. why is Fanny planning an outdoor kitchen when her indoor kitchen is dysfunctional?
  7. why is Dan there for dinner again?
  8. how quickly will it take Fanny to fill the empty coat space in her closet with Snorty's dresses?
    1. 1 hour
    2. 1 day
    3. 1 week
    4. 1 month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Patricia Beveridge
9min
I love to watch the scales fall from Patron’s eyes when they finally wake up. There’s no words to describe Stephanie’s stupidity and shallowness. She’s dense. And Philip is an absolute joke. I’m convinced he’s on the payroll to play the part of her “boyfriend” for some weird, strange reason that only makes sense in Stephanie’s screwed up head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39