The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derailing I know but I’ve just seen the news that Lisa Marie Presley has just died aged 54. It was a heart attack I believe.😢❤❤

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I guess her Father Elivs had heart conditions and it ran in the family sadly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
But what happened to the second cake she bought. I personally think she cut it into slices and prodded each with a knife until she found the figure and pronounced herself queen.
The previous Epiphany cake was make by Potts (and why the timeline is so wonky and questionable.) Potts, however, one-upped her and put multiple figurines into the cake. While Fanny and Snorts went out to dinner, those left behind dug into the cake. The next afternoon "morning", when Fanny finally woke up, she discovered most of the cake was gone, and Potts informed her that not only had they cut into the cake the night before, but there were MULTIPLE figurines, as he believed in democracy. Fanny looked far less than pleased, and remarked flatly, "EVERYONE is a winner." (I will give Potts much credit for this- either he finally found his backbone or just wanted to ruffle Fanny's feathers.) Ruthy Writer and he departed soon thereafter for NYE in Amsterdam in their tiny overpacked Fiat 500. The irony was that Herr Nutti declared that it was THE BEST Epiphany cake EVER, which probably ired Fanny even more. Potts: 1, Fanny: 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One can purchase "Cheese in a Can" at the local grocery market in the US. (It's not very good!)
Not very good?!? It’s vile, unless one has been drinking Zima and need to soak up the rotgut with some crackers and processed cheese!😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The previous Epiphany cake was make by Potts (and why the timeline is so wonky and questionable.) Potts, however, one-upped her and put multiple figurines into the cake. While Fanny and Snorts went out to dinner, those left behind dug into the cake. The next afternoon "morning", when Fanny finally woke up, she discovered most of the cake was gone, and Potts informed her that not only had they cut into the cake the night before, but there were MULTIPLE figurines, as he believed in democracy. Fanny looked far less than pleased, and remarked flatly, "EVERYONE is a winner." (I will give Potts much credit for this- either he finally found his backbone or just wanted to one-up Fanny.) Ruthy Writer and he departed soon thereafter for NYE in Amsterdam in their tiny overpacked Fiat 500. The irony was that Herr Nutti declared that it was THE BEST Epiphany cake EVER, which probably ired Fanny even more.
I thought she had bought 2 in the boulangerie that morning, but have to admit to fast forwarding my way through the vlog so probably not paying attention. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Percy became a little overzealous with the cheese tube (while humming "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard), and it exploded everywhere- 'to the windows, to the walls' (I could not resist a Lil' Jon quote here) which landed on the chandelier and all over the ceiling- which won't be cleaned anytime soon- Fanny will use this an excuse to wax nostalgic over "Norwegian Epiphany."
The squeeze bacon cheese is now part of the chateau for all eternity.

One can purchase "Cheese in a Can" at the local grocery market in the US. (It's not very good!)
I actually have 2 cans of the cheddar flavor in my pantry right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Cheese in a can!
67 million French people are now on life support.
I may have to join them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't either, cheese in a can, yes.
I am not sure if "Cheese Whizz" is sold anymore in Australia but it was in a can. Never tried it.

But ....... I have bought this cheese tin that you spray in your dogs Kong toy.

Don't Mix Them Up if you have both !!!! Woof ! 🐶 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am not sure if "Cheese Whizz" is sold anymore in Australia but it was in a can. Never tried it.

OMG, thank you for reminding me of the 80's! I had to Google it- it is available in a jar! (Who actually eats this stuff nowadays?!? WHY?!?)

When Atlas (my JRT) was a pup, I'd fill a Kong with cream cheese and kibble and put it in the freezer. (They were so gross to clean!) LOL, our old veterinarian in Tampa (she's a great vet) had a can of Easy Cheese to get pups to take their medicine. Atlas, though, is a picky little guy- "Dis- (huff) disgusting. No. Why you offer to me, hoomin? Why you no have chikken? NO want! Why you try kill Atlas?!?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You made me laugh! It does resemble dog toothpaste! Alas, but I suspect it is Kavli or Fjällbrynt, which are brands of "cheese in a tube". They make other flavours as well. People bring them hiking or camping because they are shelf-stable, light weight, and need no preparation. While they are not terrible when you have just hiked uphill for 5 hours- I can not say I have ever seen anyone consume them during a plated sit-down dinner.
Wicked gross- cheese whiz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SMH Dans Vlog seriously tit or get off the pot... back and forth I want to do a daily but I am not sure if I can do a daily and I miss you guys and I want to do a daily but my van died and my laptop died and I am not sure If I can do a daily again. because ........ I can't make a commitment to anything or anyone... I need to grow up and grow a pair and set my mind to something and actually accomplish a goal. but ....... that would mean I am a grown up because THAT is what a grown up does. Oh and yeah they take care of an support their families SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This was clearly the day Dan took his pic... same clothes, kitchen curtains in the background.. View attachment 1877251

Judging by the state of his tongue on Insta, he's been licking a floor space ready for it.
God was this ever a terrible half-hearted recap-slash-tease nothing-burger video, Dan, if you read here. Will you or won’t you? Who cares! Frenetic, disturbing, manic, indecisive, and boring AF, with sloppy editing to boot And a reliance on some of the old R&b music that used to drive your content. Please do us all a favour and DON’T bother with daily videos. Instead, maybe have a good long think about your content. No more endless render and cement blocks. No ore clearing away brush. Please do a much better job explaining what the hell you’re actually doing with your abandoned Chateau and be honest. Your backstory is shaky which makes me think it’s coated with lies and half-truths. Did you actually purchase this property? You were once known as a hard worker. One video per week with an authentic story would be much better than this drivel. Talk about your personal life now or don’t, but don’t just bait clicks with crappy content. And, you’re not a newby with filming or editing, so what happened to attempting to film with the drone, and get some more cinematic shots…..or did you break it again, too?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy New Years, Fellow Tattlers! I’ve been MIA for several months but happy to get all caught up again thanks to your posts. Seems that not much has changed with our precious Chartelaine since I’ve been gone. I just happened to click on the Youtube bait of Armoire’s workshop being dismantled. My hopes rose (and quickly were dashed) that cuz saw the light and was moving on to greener pastures. Alas, just a ruse. I couldn’t even stomach watching the rest of it to find out if it was true that a boiler installation was planned. Stephany is still so full of 💩 that just seeing her triggers my Patreon PTSD for supporting her in the early days of 2020. Although, as irritated as I remain with Dan, I am morbidly curious how in the hell he can ever renovate the ruin he has. So, I’ll check in on his video now and again with comments.
Love everyone’s posts. Please keep it up. Fight the good fight to hold Fanny accountable. Maybe 2023 is the year. I hope all of you have a fabulous new year!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

We always had a can or two of Cheese Whizz in the cupboard. My mother, who loved all new conveniences, including convenience foods, would make canapes using them. Since the nozzle was fluted, it looked quite professional. A sprinkling of paprika, sliced olive, or sprig of parsley, et voila! party time. They came in all kinds of weird flavors, such as, swiss, pimento, bacon and cheddar. She would serve them for one of her bridge nights along with Vienna sausages on toothpicks in some kind of sauce in a chafing dish, big bowls Lays potato chips with clam dip and a bottomless pitcher of very dry martinis. I'm not sure how much bridge was played but there was a lot of laughter coming from those card tables! 🤣 🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the motif? I can’t make it out. Is it a mermaid, a cartoon character, flowers or Shrek? Unfortunately Sara’s sense of style tends to lean towards old fashioned and just misses the mark. I will concede that her sewing skills have definitely improved.
From the pics it looks like tons of Peter Pans flitting all over the walls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wicked gross- cheese whiz
OK so a long long time ago in a land far away I had a little fast food place we did nachos with this orange creamy cheese that came in a big can and we heated it up ( the movie theaters do it that way too) anyhoo I had a lovely man who worked next door and he would come in for a taco or nachos and always say " I don't want any of that nylon cheese" nylon cheese? I would ask and he would say "it smells like old lady nylons" it always makes me think of this if I see cheese in a can

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.