The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Years, Fellow Tattlers! I’ve been MIA for several months but happy to get all caught up again thanks to your posts. Seems that not much has changed with our precious Chartelaine since I’ve been gone. I just happened to click on the Youtube bait of Armoire’s workshop being dismantled. My hopes rose (and quickly were dashed) that cuz saw the light and was moving on to greener pastures. Alas, just a ruse. I couldn’t even stomach watching the rest of it to find out if it was true that a boiler installation was planned. Stephany is still so full of 💩 that just seeing her triggers my Patreon PTSD for supporting her in the early days of 2020. Although, as irritated as I remain with Dan, I am morbidly curious how in the hell he can ever renovate the ruin he has. So, I’ll check in on his video now and again with comments.
Love everyone’s posts. Please keep it up. Fight the good fight to hold Fanny accountable. Maybe 2023 is the year. I hope all of you have a fabulous new year!
We missed you @TwistedCookieReal2 ! Happy New Year, and hopes for a prosperous and happy 2023!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sugar sandwiches... 😂 I tried giving them to my boys once, they said there was sand in them lol
We used to make those at boarding school.

SMH Dans Vlog seriously tit or get off the pot... back and forth I want to do a daily but I am not sure if I can do a daily and I miss you guys and I want to do a daily but my van died and my laptop died and I am not sure If I can do a daily again. because ........ I can't make a commitment to anything or anyone... I need to grow up and grow a pair and set my mind to something and actually accomplish a goal. but ....... that would mean I am a grown up because THAT is what a grown up does. Oh and yeah they take care of an support their families SMH
Perhaps his teeth are affecting his brain?

• Haha
All you have to do is listen to her sing or watch her dance. She absolutely sucks in bed. She has no rhythm or soul. No wonder she’s a screamer, it’s all she’s got.
Ah crap - I'm not that good at singing and my dancing days are over............... oh yeah, that's right, I'm a single.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God was this ever a terrible half-hearted recap-slash-tease nothing-burger video, Dan, if you read here. Will you or won’t you? Who cares! Frenetic, disturbing, manic, indecisive, and boring AF, with sloppy editing to boot And a reliance on some of the old R&b music that used to drive your content. Please do us all a favour and DON’T bother with daily videos. Instead, maybe have a good long think about your content. No more endless render and cement blocks. No ore clearing away brush. Please do a much better job explaining what the hell you’re actually doing with your abandoned Chateau and be honest. Your backstory is shaky which makes me think it’s coated with lies and half-truths. Did you actually purchase this property? You were once known as a hard worker. One video per week with an authentic story would be much better than this drivel. Talk about your personal life now or don’t, but don’t just bait clicks with crappy content. And, you’re not a newby with filming or editing, so what happened to attempting to film with the drone, and get some more cinematic shots…..or did you break it again, too?
In Dan's vlog did he ever cut to his own ruin??? Seemed to me everything but that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry to derail but .........
I am sitting in my back room reading Tattle and we have a kookaburra around .....I have heard him laugh twice!
I can't see him - probably in the neighbour's big tree but I have lived her for over 30 years and have only heard them here about three times.
If you are near a park you will hear them a lot but we are not near a park .
God ...... I hope he is not here because he has seen a snake !!! :eek:🐍
I am hoping its lizards he has seen !!! 🐉 and if Fanny lived around here .....it would be Lounge Lizards ! ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sadie also had a crappy christmas...family illness..horses sick...omg...no money for the appartment in the convent....what a pitty...i do have the feeling they dont even want to live in that convent...cant blame them...
yes it’s a funny thing when you’re broke because you don’t have a job or put out regular content. Personally, money just magically appears in my account.

• Haha
My grandmother taught up to age 62, then substituted until 70. She always said when the American school system started being used as a babysitting warehouse, our education quality began it’s slide into mediocrity. And the cultural dominance/ignorance statement is spot on…unfortunately.
I had a lecturer who had gone to the US on his Sabbatical and taught at a grad school in California - he was appalled with the standard of the students education. He couldn't believe they already had degrees. But as with all large countries - there is less homogenization - you get the very very good right through to the very very bad. In NZ, universities are all pretty much the same in quality.

Reactions: 7
The previous Epiphany cake was make by Potts (and why the timeline is so wonky and questionable.) Potts, however, one-upped her and put multiple figurines into the cake. While Fanny and Snorts went out to dinner, those left behind dug into the cake. The next afternoon "morning", when Fanny finally woke up, she discovered most of the cake was gone, and Potts informed her that not only had they cut into the cake the night before, but there were MULTIPLE figurines, as he believed in democracy. Fanny looked far less than pleased, and remarked flatly, "EVERYONE is a winner." (I will give Potts much credit for this- either he finally found his backbone or just wanted to ruffle Fanny's feathers.) Ruthy Writer and he departed soon thereafter for NYE in Amsterdam in their tiny overpacked Fiat 500. The irony was that Herr Nutti declared that it was THE BEST Epiphany cake EVER, which probably ired Fanny even more. Potts: 1, Fanny: 0.
I think Potts did the epiphany cake democracy as a passive aggressive move to get back at Fanny for uproariously laughing and humiliating him by including the video footage of the made up Dana story that Dana thought Potts was F4 F’s butler.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But what happened to the second cake she bought. I personally think she cut it into slices and prodded each with a knife until she found the figure and pronounced herself queen.

They still sell it, you can get it with Ham or bits of prawns in as well. I used to love it when I was younger on ritz crackers
Did you squeeze the crackers together so the cheese oozed out of the Ritz cracker holes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Then she went up to her room, locked the door, and seething under her fake smile, took out her own tiara collection. Trying each one of them on in front of the mirror, she pouted and said to her reflection, 'Its not fair! I should have got the Epiphany cake figurine! I'm the real princess here! And they'd better not forget it!'

And in response her reflection said?

Replies welcome! 😂
My answer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Potts did the epiphany cake democracy as a passive aggressive move to get back at Fanny for uproariously laughing and humiliating him by including the video footage of the made up Dana story that Dana thought Potts was F4 F’s butler.
And he is tired of “rigging” her inconsequential wins. The Easter set up by Nick was actually horrifying. She can’t even let little kids “win”. Life Love Laughter.....despicable. Sociopath.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Billy and Sean are powering away in the convent kitchen, and have taken down the ceiling, exposing the beams.
It's looking good boys.

I am looking forward to see how he will furnish and decorate it.
Lots of copper and unfitted pieces I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good job Indian Antique pergola workers ..... that touch of blue paint makes it look like the pergola was made many, many years ago but ....... the witch loves Pink , pity you did not dab it with that colour . Oh well - next time!
Up it will go in the vege garden and it will look stupid and covered with peacocks and their poo !
Good old Mummy - you were the Only person who put themselves out and MOVED to make those sheep go into the other paddock. Everyone else just stood around .... I consider playing with a drone standing around. They are all so LAZY.
You know I do not like Mummy but I have to say .... the old girl MOVES and does stuff like clearing out the fridge.
Oh so squeezy in Bun Boy's play room ..... well, it will be the warmest part of the "castle" when those boilers go in.
Where oh where was the Squirrel?? Has he gone back to Holland with his Mummy and Daddy? Maybe for good ???
Gosh I would be bloody annoyed if that bloody pink phone caught me doing unflattering exercises !!! What a witch.
Go eat a bit of parsley and I hope it lodges in your front teeth.
If you cannot get the stuff out between the teeth and need to go to the dentist ..... just write "Help - get it out " on that smooth forehead of yours .
Wait a minute - the pergola has shown up??????
How did it get there?
(please forgive, I can't bear to watch TCD any more)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How long have those tiles been off the wall? ALL WINTER! He did that pergola in the hot summer... Mummy's right to be concerned about the wall crumbling... let alone all the weight they've added to it!
And what happened to the Marie Antoinette descendent twigs she was so excited to get and make the centerpiece of LieLande? It was probably stored in Anne Marie’s space and the heating guy threw it out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Wait a minute - the pergola has shown up??????
How did it get there?
(please forgive, I can't bear to watch TCD any more)
It appeared to have arrived via post in many parts. The "handyman" is going to put it up (Who the bloody handyman is still has not been explained by F4F.)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.