The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job Indian Antique pergola workers ..... that touch of blue paint makes it look like the pergola was made many, many years ago but ....... the witch loves Pink , pity you did not dab it with that colour . Oh well - next time!
Up it will go in the vege garden and it will look stupid and covered with peacocks and their poo !
Good old Mummy - you were the Only person who put themselves out and MOVED to make those sheep go into the other paddock. Everyone else just stood around .... I consider playing with a drone standing around. They are all so LAZY.
You know I do not like Mummy but I have to say .... the old girl MOVES and does stuff like clearing out the fridge.
Oh so squeezy in Bun Boy's play room ..... well, it will be the warmest part of the "castle" when those boilers go in.
Where oh where was the Squirrel?? Has he gone back to Holland with his Mummy and Daddy? Maybe for good ???
Gosh I would be bloody annoyed if that bloody pink phone caught me doing unflattering exercises !!! What a witch.
Go eat a bit of parsley and I hope it lodges in your front teeth.
If you cannot get the stuff out between the teeth and need to go to the dentist ..... just write "Help - get it out " on that smooth forehead of yours .
Parsley helps boosting testosterone levels... Maybe Steph is the male in their relationship?

I have a sneaky suspicion that 'bacon cheese' tube is dogs toothpaste...
View attachment 1877865
I guess this was not norvegian night but Ikea night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what a crapvlog...his crappy van broke down...his crap laptop broke down...he is on a trip to Morocco...no mention of that...just some shots....he clearly needs money...man what a craplife he has..living at his grandfathers place...at his age....and on top of it...also a house without a roof...and the rest....damn.. i have such pity for him....NOT...what a loser...with his cheeky grin...yuk..
Don’t forget about the dumpy, unfinished condition that Dan the gardener left Annalise’s house in. Whilst I don’t like other people’s kids, I feel bad for them. That entire little house is an accident waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You made me laugh! It does resemble dog toothpaste! Alas, but I suspect it is Kavli or Fjällbrynt, which are brands of "cheese in a tube". They make other flavours as well. People bring them hiking or camping because they are shelf-stable, light weight, and need no preparation. While they are not terrible when you have just hiked uphill for 5 hours- I can not say I have ever seen anyone consume them during a plated sit-down dinner.
Cheese in a squeezy tube.
67 million French people just fainted.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Perhaps Armoire had to be reminded of his 'place' and that he is only there because Fanny and Phillipa want it... It's like saying, don't get too comfortable.
Let me see... Marie had to move the floristry shop because they wanted to insulate mummy's apartment. Which we never saw finished. And soon she was gone for good. Amaury had to move his man cave because of heating.
So what's the deduction here?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The exploding cheese tube, is it normally a prop on Dr Pimple Popper.
Was this a smorgasbord of video clips again, I would expect Kirsty to have had a hand in the sheep relocation so was she there on a different day.
The puffs with their pugs. The poor things were locked on the wrong side of their water bowls, and probably extra thirsty after vaccinations the prev day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The exploding cheese tube, is it normally a prop on Dr Pimple Popper.
Was this a smorgasbord of video clips again, I would expect Kirsty to have had a hand in the sheep relocation so was she there on a different day.
The puffs with their pugs. The poor things were locked on the wrong side of their water bowls, and probably extra thirsty after vaccinations the prev day.
i was at the vets today...our brown labrador had to have his vaccinations and check up...there was a woman with a pug just before us...the poor thing couldnt breath... :eek: looking at those dogs make me sad..

Puff Andrew should have taken a labrador...they need long walks...it would do him good.. although labs are not very good to keep your designersblankets clean...let alone your white walls... :rolleyes: or those funeralhome curtains...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The pink phone showed up to film Nasti and family from behind exercising. I would have smashed that phone. And are Smores only an American thing? I have never melted the chocolate with the marshmallow and the graham crackers looked like chocolate ones not the usual tan ones I have used. Either way a long video. Lots to unpack.. No Snorty. Maybe he will just disappear to never snort again. One can only hope
I haven’t found those graham crackers here.

Reactions: 5
I personally would love to learn far more about that statement made by Mr. Joachim De Bie, please. As, I am rather confused. e.g, what ultimately has the entertainment industry, got to do with everything across the entire USA?
Maybe, I am stupid, or more stupid OR, most stupid! I am really not sure? :rolleyes:
Although, as always, more than happy to be enlightened, TIA. ❤
Hello Summerbaby! I'm happy to share his entire statement. Here is the link to the Quora post: https://www.quora.com/Apart-from-th...-populations-who-are-ignorant-about-geography

Reactions: 2
I haven’t found those graham crackers here.
Any biscuit that you like...with or without a chocolate topping .. all work perfectly for smores. They were a must on scout camp, preceeded by twists. (A simple dough made into a snake and wrapped around a green stick and slowly baked over embers, served with butter and jam) .

Oh... anyone watched The Menu with Ralph Fiennes .. smores were the final course.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
what a crapvlog...his crappy van broke down...his crap laptop broke down...he is on a trip to Morocco...no mention of that...just some shots....he clearly needs money...man what a craplife he has..living at his grandfathers place...at his age....and on top of it...also a house without a roof...and the rest....damn.. i have such pity for him....NOT...what a loser...with his cheeky grin...yuk..
he's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good job Indian Antique pergola workers ..... that touch of blue paint makes it look like the pergola was made many, many years ago but ....... the witch loves Pink , pity you did not dab it with that colour . Oh well - next time!
Up it will go in the vege garden and it will look stupid and covered with peacocks and their poo !
Good old Mummy - you were the Only person who put themselves out and MOVED to make those sheep go into the other paddock. Everyone else just stood around .... I consider playing with a drone standing around. They are all so LAZY.
You know I do not like Mummy but I have to say .... the old girl MOVES and does stuff like clearing out the fridge.
Oh so squeezy in Bun Boy's play room ..... well, it will be the warmest part of the "castle" when those boilers go in.
Where oh where was the Squirrel?? Has he gone back to Holland with his Mummy and Daddy? Maybe for good ???
Gosh I would be bloody annoyed if that bloody pink phone caught me doing unflattering exercises !!! What a witch.
Go eat a bit of parsley and I hope it lodges in your front teeth.
If you cannot get the stuff out between the teeth and need to go to the dentist ..... just write "Help - get it out " on that smooth forehead of yours .
I was on the pergola fence about watching it, but will do so right now with The @Pekey Points opened right next to it- you've made a "meh" vlog much more entertaining!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
what a vlog...for sure she is behind....no frost in Crozon sur vauvre for weeks... 🙄

Dan looking smug as always...still not able to keep his pants up...or maybe he likes to flash his underwear to fanny...

Mummy is clearing out the fridge....my dear...the fridge isnt even the worst place that needs clearing out...

that beacon cheestube thing blew up in the diningroom....was it really the cheese...or was is pigeonshit...🙄 from Pelegrine?? well we all know this tit is going to stick there...on the ceiling...for years to come...as a precious momento..

Where was snort?? it for sure was Nazinutty behind the camera.... btw how long are big tits and the niece staying there?? untill easter??
That whole look of allowing one’s trousers to sag and display underpants is known stateside as “being open for business and advertising for customers”. I still get heteroflexible vibes from ol’ Danny Boy. And he’s just the type to enjoy being dominated. He is convinced he’s lead dog when he’s really tail end Charlie!

He doesn’t have a job yet wonders how he can cope with putting out daily vlogs???????

I would say content is his issue. He can’t afford to renovate, so he has no content.
View attachment 1878074
Gack!!! He looks absolutely demented!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That whole look of allowing one’s trousers to sag and display underpants is known stateside as “being open for business and advertising for customers”. I still get heteroflexible vibes from ol’ Danny Boy. And he’s just the type to enjoy being dominated. He is convinced he’s lead dog when he’s really tail end Charlie!
Dan must be not only dry on content... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like mother, like daughter.
Isobel's hair needed a good wash.
but this has to wait untill they are back in England...there is no hot water in the heap... :LOL: they must all stink up to high heaven...maybe the old cow could jump in the moat...that would make great content..i bet there is a striped 1920s swimmingsuit in the attic.. :rolleyes: or she could go to water in her Moulin Rouge outfit...showing her nice legs...i bet old Perce would lick his lips off and jumped after her... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here's an image you don't want in your head...
What exactly did wicked ole Mummy do to poor Dan to get him to herd the sheep? 😱

Screenshot_20230112-232357_YouTube~2.jpg

Ah, these little gems the subtitles sometimes throw up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.