The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another survey??? If there’s one things Fanny knows how to get, it’s a survey! She excels at getting surveys. Doesn’t do anything with them, but loves to get them! She could wallpaper a f***ing room with all the damn surveys!!!!

View attachment 1876375

View attachment 1876381

View attachment 1876376
i think she doesnt even ask companies for surveys...its all a bunch of lies to derail and delay...and in the meantime go on holiday and stretch out the money coming in...what a fraud...and they all play along...a.very akward family...i guess they are used to mislead people...it has been their business all their lives..all of them...even the ones who are in Fannies friends and volunteercircle...I am still amazed the one who left dont speak out...What power is Fanny holding over them?? is she blackmailing them? telling them she will sue them?? so akward..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not to take a swipe at our friends Stateside, but I never forgot the nationwide questionnaire that National Geographic carried out some years back. They presented an A3 map of the US and asked questions like, "Show me where we are", where is New York" etc. The answers were shocking, some didn't realise what Canada was!
We also have people over here in the states who truly believe the earth is flat. So…yeah.

Oh…and we have people who give money to a fake chatelaine!

I always say…”think of the intelligence level of the average American. Now…realize that half of America is stupider than that!” 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That's what I was wondering - the only thing I can come up with is that Dan left Annalise before he screwed Fanny OR he was doing it on the quiet and Annalise knew nothing about it. There is no way in hell a woman would do the mistresses hair!
Sorry and I don't want any incoming, but I imagine that screwing Fanny must be like seeing the Mona Lisa. I visited the Louvre, saw it and thought, 'who the hell would ever want to do that again'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i think she doesnt even ask companies for surveys...its all a bunch of lies to derail and delay...and in the meantime go on holiday and stretch out the money coming in...what a fraud...and they all play along...a.very akward family...i guess they are used to mislead people...it has been their business all their lives..all of them...even the ones who are in Fannies friends and volunteercircle...I am still amazed the one who left dont speak out...What power is Fanny holding over them?? is she blackmailing them? telling them she will sue them?? so akward..
she already knows what to do with the Chapel the blokes from Paris came pre Christmas. I agree with you, she knows the place is a bloody doomed shambles and couldn't give a rats arse about it. I think all the family and friends (I use that term loosely) all convince themselves that she is doing good and is love and laughter. I don't think Fanny would ever be openly nasty-she will play little girl lost and blame others-like we all blame Natti on here. The only one who sees through her is Mummy, but she spawned her and she knows what she is, but she is happy to see her with independent wealth because Fanny has been a drain, mentally, financially and physically for years. Maybe the other one who knows is Michael Petherick but he will not say anything as it would be costly. The likes of FRK, Kat et al all still think Fanny is their special friend-look she has conned Oli and Potts for years stringing them along.

Sorry and I don't want any incoming, but I imagine that screwing Fanny must be like seeing the Mona Lisa. I visited the Louvre, saw it and thought, 'who the hell would ever want to do that again'.
I am glad to know someone else thinks she would be tit in bed. She is not sexy and she is too inhibited, vain and selfish to be a good lover.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't see the problem with going 'off topic' for a while. It passes the time until (and it won't be long) that bunch of losers do something to piss us all off again and then we go back on track.
I have noticed that for some people, a thread like this is the only place where they have people to talk to, so they bring whatever is on their mind to the thread with them. It's not unusual. I have seen it happen on other forums as well, unless it is a small forum where the forum owner deletes off topic posts regularly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
she already knows what to do with the Chapel the blokes from Paris came pre Christmas. I agree with you, she knows the place is a bloody doomed shambles and couldn't give a rats arse about it. I think all the family and friends (I use that term loosely) all convince themselves that she is doing good and is love and laughter. I don't think Fanny would ever be openly nasty-she will play little girl lost and blame others-like we all blame Natti on here. The only one who sees through her is Mummy, but she spawned her and she knows what she is, but she is happy to see her with independent wealth because Fanny has been a drain, mentally, financially and physically for years. Maybe the other one who knows is Michael Petherick but he will not say anything as it would be costly. The likes of FRK, Kat et al all still think Fanny is their special friend-look she has conned Oli and Potts for years stringing them along.

I am glad to know someone else thinks she would be tit in bed. She is not sexy and she is too inhibited, vain and selfish to be a good lover.
All you have to do is listen to her sing or watch her dance. She absolutely sucks in bed. She has no rhythm or soul. No wonder she’s a screamer, it’s all she’s got.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been told I speak exceptional English for an Australian. Good thing I know how to tell these numpties how to duck off in the central Australian desert language of Pitjantjatjara.
I remember one time in Prague being told by a lost English lady tourist (Mrs. Bucket's double), that "You speak very good English for a foreigner". I'm Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have noticed that for some people, a thread like this is the only place where they have people to talk to, so they bring whatever is on their mind to the thread with them. It's not unusual. I have seen it happen on other forums as well, unless it is a small forum where the forum owner deletes off topic posts regularly.
I don’t care if they do. If I’m not interested I scroll by, and if I am I’ll comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All you have to do is listen to her sing or watch her dance. She absolutely sucks in bed. She has no rhythm or soul. No wonder she’s a screamer, it’s all she’s got.
Also she is so lazy and thinks that she is special and doesn't have to make an effort and people are just lucky to be in her orbit-I imagine that is carried on into the bedroom. Spot on about dancing she is rigid and I imagine the screaming is just another fake reaction and trying to tell all around she is having great sex when the reality is she is no better than an inflatable doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey some people are getting way too invested in thinking about what sex would be like with her Fannyness, just sayin’ 😧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This will be the next thing to be done at my Mum's place, luckily she wasn't someone who kept things as she really didn't like clutter and had charity shopped a lot of stuff years ago. There are only three things she asked me to 'look after' that were of true sentimental value to her, the rest she said tip or charity shop. The only crap in her house at the moment is what my brother left and put in the attic when he moved out and his overflow of crap he's put back in since being in his own place as his wife doesn't like clutter. Luckily it's either in the attic or out in the shed but not my problem, he put it there.
I find it quite amazing what is important from one generation to the next!

I am not sure Fanny has banged Dan-there is chemistry there but it doesn't seem to ring true with me. Annalise has been way too friendly and if Fanny had a fling with Dan I think Annalise would have made sure her hair went green. The Shitto lifestyle turned Dan's head and all the partying and playing teenager was instrumental in their marriage breakdown and the beginning of that no marks mid life crisis-but has Fanny been there? I am not sold-if it has or does happen it will be just a fling-Dan is too feisty and too rough for Fanny to consider long term. Fanny likes her men metro sexual and easily pliable and not sure Dan is either of those things.

From patreon a buffet of opinion:

Rhonda Logsdon Thomas
14h
Always a lovely time. Sad that Amaury has to give up some of his workshop, but I think that the heating is worth it. He did too.

Gabrielle Baalke
14h
Oh, Chantal and Steven, that meal is making my mouth water--recipes, please!!

Janese Carstens
14h
I'm trying to think of the last time there was only 4 of you in the chateau. It must be months ago. At least you won't have to cook until the weekend again with all of that food...more time for editing. :) It's fun to watch the preparations for the next season begin - the gardening, the heating, the building, the planning, and even the season of quotes! Ha! Thanks for the video Stephanie.

Sebastian Gröters
14h
I could watch these cosy, homey vlogs every single day of the week. Thank you very much for sharing these moments with us.

Judy Richardson
14h
Is Pavlina still helping out in the garden ? I've noticed her absence in the blogs since Christmas .

Jennifer Cochrane
14h
I think she's taking some time off. she was in Paris with Jared over New Year.

Load 2 replies
Kristy Liphart
14h
Can I say, the Peacocks on your car made me laugh! In North America where I live, we sometimes get wild turkeys sitting on our cars.

Dodi Williams
13h
In our town we get large hawks that perch on the cars.

Ronald M Cyr
14h
we see Dan in your videos. Does anybody know why he hasn’t posted on his channel in over a month? It seems odd that he’s not showing signs of life to his many followers.

Trevor Love
14h
Dan will be posting a vlog tomorrow evening

Load 3 replies
Carol J Elam
14h
Once the new furnace is installed in the Stable/Amaury workshop, will the old system be removed from the Laundry room? Or even part of it?

Jennifer Cochrane
14h
I was going to ask exactly the same question!

Load reply
Jennifer Cochrane
14h
Have Mummy and Percy left the chateau now? I hope it's just short term before they go back to South Africa.

Stephanie Jarvis
12h
Yes, they’ve just left and are back in the UK. I usually film the Patreon videos on the day itself, so that you have the most up-to-date information. This one was filmed today. I am one week ahead with the Chateau Diaries (finally!) so you will see Mummy and Percy leaving the chateau in next week’s Chateau Diaries 😊

Zara Kirk
14h
lovely sense of relaxation and calm to start the year...... perhaps before the storm of all the work starting up!

Elizabeth McDonald
14h
Glad to hear the structural survey will be done soon. Money well spent!

Chloe Hutton
14h
You should get a structural survey for the whole Chateau-I suspect you have a lot of movement probably water table with the lake being drained and the very hot summer. Get a complete survey and put your mind at ease. Also please try and get a team of workman in-Ian must be better now and you have the money and then you can really get on with renovations it is way too much for just the wonderful Amaury. Happy New Year.

Stephanie Jarvis
12h
We’re also getting a full structural survey of the chapel, after discovering the issues with the buttresses. All spare money will be going into the restoration of the chapel as it seems the most urgent along with the grand salon.

Chloe Hutton
12h
Very wise you will then know the worst and can tackle it. You will get there. Cxxx

Abigail Grant
10h
Getting a survey and a proper project manager is needed for 2023.

Stephanie Murray
14h
Don't forget if you still need someone to come restore the panelling paintwork, let me know, I've done a lot of decorative pait effects and work over the years. My best friend used to be a well known muralist and I used to help her, she kept telling me to take over but at the time I didn't want to leave couture! Hugs from my bronchial bed ! In the process of adopting two little doggies xxx

Stephanie Jarvis
12h
Thank you so much!

Lisa Akinlabi
14h
I just adore your aunt and uncle, always fun and happy. Hopefully a new space for Amaury can be found since he is an integral part of the chateaus survival. He and Dan are always so funny together. It's nice they have a good friendship. Kirsty is so good at her job and I agree, more apple pies.

Terri Bowlby-Chiasson
14h
This was lovely… Great to see some of the every day meals around the table… I’m with Kirsty, more apple pie! More apple pie! That’s my specialty actually, I have placed second and third at our local agricultural Autumn exhibition for my apple pie… Anytime you want me to come over and make apple pies I would happily do so! Hee hee

Stephanie Jarvis
12h
Yum! 😋

Rachel Ciarlante
14h
Dinner for 4 looked amazing. How did the soup turn out? I didn't see it on the table. :)

Stephanie Jarvis
12h
It was delicious! We had it for lunch for the next two days 😋

Wailing Banshee
13h
In the US we have striped and solid balls with numbers on it. It makes it more challenging bc when you play you play against one another and you can't sink the other players balls. Glad to see the you all and everyone is happy and well!! xoxo Much Love xoxo Laura

Daniel Hammond
13h
Thank you for the video

Jilly Phillips
13h
A great overview for the new year! The billards table is brilliant! Ready for Spring! Cheers!

Heather Grant
13h
Oh my goodness! Add the Garlic Olive Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Garlic Green Beans, and Stuffed Tomatoe Provençal to the upcoming Chateau DeLalande Cookbook*, please! (I'm going to try interpreting the chicken in the meantime; I'm assuming the olives were stuffed inside the bird with the garlic?) *All recipes from the dishes we've drooled over, over the years in the vlogs, of course :) from the various LaLande 'chefs'.

Lois Hampstead
13h
Love these “everyday, at home vlogs”. Both dinners looked amazing. So glad you are getting the structural survey done.

Coral Grace
13h
I just love these updates ❤thanks dear Stephanie ☀ the billiard table looks amazing! And seeing your aunt and uncle again is always a pleasure 😊 sending love to you all 🥰

Lynne Sands
13h
Lovely to see how you are getting on, as usual everything looks so good. Have you a firm date for the heating engineers starting, I do hope it is soon, it will be a good job done. Good luck with the structural survey. Lots of love xx

Susan Stephens
12h
The refinished billards table is magnificent! The grain and shine of the wood is perfection. It goes with the refinished room. When that was first revealed to us, I literally had tears. Amaury did such amazing work with thoughtful features and finishes. He us pure talent!!! Great to have the updates with food, family, chefs, garden. Love to all, Susan

Lin Gell
12h
Great video lovely to see Stephen and Chantal and Dan. You meals looked great and the billiard table is superb xx

Dick Bronder
12h
The billiards table looks great. The game with only the red balls is called Straight Pool. The other one with also the coloured balls is off course Snooker.

Gail Goldys
12h
The food looks soooo gooood! Glad all is coming together but sad for Amaury’s space What is Amaurys last name

Stephanie Jarvis
11h
It’s Richmond

Georgette Jones
12h
Love seeing the “simple” meals…..everyday life is the best👍

Chuck Troast
12h
The pool table (USA here) looks fantastic. Years ago I restored an antique Brunswick table (again USA antique age - relative). I've loved the game ever since my grandfather taught it to me at the local pool hall. On the abundance of Kale.... Julienne it, I love Lacinato and Scarlet, in some butter and a little garlic until it wilts add scrambled eggs... it's a great breakfast beginning.

Carol Z
11h
Stephanie, your Uncle’s brooch is a silver fox. In the US, and perhaps in Europe as well, a silver fox is what we call an exceedingly handsome (and ofttimes charming) man with gray or graying hair. Pretty appropriate for him doncha think?

MaryEllen Meekins
11h
Here's a suggestion for the kale. Clean, destem, and freeze it. Then you will have it whenever you want. We love kale in a hearty soup that we call Italian meatball soup. I think it's proper name is Italian wedding soup, but that's just the foundation recipe, we believe in adding to and improving. LOL. Mom adds carrots, onions, corn, and pasta to the recipe we have. And instead of Swiss chard we use Kale. Oh! And instead of putting the cheese in the soup we put it on the individual servings kind of like french onion soup.

MaryEllen Meekins
11h
Oh yeah! I noticed that some of you guys have profile pictures, but I have no idea how to do it. I've tried! Maybe you can't do it on the mobile app?

Phillip Richardson
11h
How big a job was the billiard table? Looks great now and also is functional…was it expensive to do?

Chappell Holt
11h
The billiard table is GORGEOUS, wow! Too bad about Amaury's workshop. He would feel much better if he saw the size of mine! Hahaha...

Michael T
10h
Some thoughts on today’s Patreon video: To be properly attired for a billiard game of snooker, gentlemen should be dressed in a waistcoat and bow tie --- along with other necessary attire of course. I wish I was lucky enough to have Stephen and Chantal drop by my house on their way back home and cook up a delicious meal as they so enviably do at Lalande. I’d even be willing to cover any additional transportation costs to go a little out of their way. I think Kirsty’s warmth of character, natural charm and engaging smile might be just enough to make the apple trees blossom any time of the year. Kudos to Amaury on his open willingness to give up about one-third of his workspace for the new heating system. Everyone wins with that much appreciated exchange and I bet things at Lalande are going to be heating up very soon. From soup to nuts is definitely one thing you can’t say about Philip’s mega-pot of soup, for not a solitary nut will be found… but you could say Philip has created a tasty blend of alphabet soup, from A to Z --- aubergine to zucchini. Great job Philip… and there might even be enough to last through the winter.
Fear not Rhonda, Armoire will not suffer from the loss of workshop square footage. It’s only a stage set after all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Manipulated time lines and continuous lies has made me very cynical, I think they all throw us red herrings for shits and giggles, inc and especially Stuart and Dan. I think they mischievously post something and wait for us to jump on it. Dan’s photo could be a stock photo for all we know? There is nothing about it to place him there, especially on that date.

Looking back I think Dan and Dana going to a gig together was a look here and not there situ, I’m sure that was around the time we were starting to pick up on the fact he and Fanny were getting too flirty.

They deceive and mislead in every single way possible imo.

View attachment 1876323

Dan, did you stop off for two nights before heading on to South Africa?

View attachment 1876353
I ran a reverse image search just in case Danny Boy snerched it from another site, but 60 billion images later it doesn’t even pop for Insta. Curiouser and curiouser Alice…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We also have people over here in the states who truly believe the earth is flat. So…yeah.

Oh…and we have people who give money to a fake chatelaine!

I always say…”think of the intelligence level of the average American. Now…realize that half of America is stupider than that!” 😆
When I was in journalism school we were taught to write for an eighth grade level, which always bothered me. Now I’m told it’s aimed at a fifth grade education level!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Not sexy? Come now - I think wrinkles are sexy. Time for a London Botox trip.
Also, I couldn't help think that Fanny got lip fillers from Santa.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Timey Wimey Patron Video

- Structural Survey for the Grand Salon will be REALLY expensive - EU2,700. The Ardmore Vase cost EU3,600 (SA Rand 66,000). Suggest Fanny hawk the vase to pay for the survey.
- Snorty appears to be wearing Fanny's sweater (looks similar to the cashmere sweater which had holes and she sewed patches on)
- Aunt & Oncle return after NY Eve to spend a couple of days. I call BS on the timing. They have to cook the dinner for Fanny, Snorty, Cuz, Dan and Kim.
- Mummy & Percy, along with Natti & her family have apparently already escaped. No fond goodbyes, no honking horns and no spins around the courtyard - that's when you know Fanny's time clock is broken
- January in the garden and Fanny seems surprised nothing much is happening - 1 carrot, a few radishes, a kale stale bush and some nasty artichokes. Kirsty was not impressed with Fanny's stale bush artichokes
- Cuz is losing 1/3 of his workshop and this will make it more challenging to do large projects. No explanation as to why the new electric boiler has to go into the workshop area vs. one of the unused, outbuildings.
- Cuz and Dan head off on a mystery road trip - really just head off to pick up a case of beer.
- Dinner for 4 - Fanny, Snorty, Cuz and Dan (no Kim). What a mishmash of a meal & enough food to feed an army - bucket of soup made from leftovers, 4 chickens, salad, pasta, bolognese sauce. Definitely clearing out the fridge before heading south for an unearned holiday.
- There is a big tool in the kitchen perched over the stove.
- Why is Dan always there for dinner or is it really dessert he's interested in?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.