The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I noticed about Stephanie’s friends who leave the farmhouse and start their own channels…you never see or hear any of them offering praise, words of support, or kindness for Fanny. Selmar gave over-the-top praise for SJ when he called out Natty the Bully in his vlog … but that’s because he didn’t want to burn any bridges with Stephanie. If Fanny is such a wonderful, caring, philanthropic person…a true friend…why doesn’t anyone sing her praises when they leave? Have they seen SJ’s true colors and decide to stay “mum” so they don’t make waves or create drama? My guess is “yes.”
Hmmm.
That is a very good point @KyBourbon.

Ollie refers to her but I think he does so in order to maintain a viewing connection with her cling ons.

Reactions: 16
I don't see the problem with going 'off topic' for a while. It passes the time until (and it won't be long) that bunch of losers do something to piss us all off again and then we go back on track.
It's the natural way people communicate with each other. It's the chit chat at the water cooler in between meetings. 😺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys, I nearly died when cammy knickers sang ‘Danny boy’. Had to wrap my toile de jouy frock over ma heed. bleeping riddy !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Steve and Sara are absolutely on point when decorating their chateau rooms using what they call "sea colours." Renowned French architect and interior designer Jacques Garcia, owner of the magnificent Chateau du Champ de Bataille, uses 'sea colours' in his interiors. Widely viewed as the most respected designer in France, Garcia views 'sea colours' as traditional enhancements in his many interior projects which include many chateau, hotels, manors and villas across France and Italy. Here's a few examples of his work...

View attachment 1874361

View attachment 1874362

View attachment 1874363

View attachment 1874364

View attachment 1874365

British designers also use 'sea colours' in their stately homes interiors. Here's the Wellington Room in Chatsworth House in Derbyshire...

View attachment 1874374

Not to be outdone, 'sea colours' have been widely used in interior design in Russia for centuries. Here's the Blue Drawing Room of the Catherine Palace in St. Petersburg...

View attachment 1874391
Some of these are lovely images.
It will be interesting to see if Steve and Sara can pull it off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely Ms. Allen should be requesting a refund!
I think Alice was the one who sent loads of very expensive flowers to FRK. One way or another, she has merely poured a lot of cash down the drain. She must be furious with both of those grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
thats true..i always liked her..she is so nice and clever..btw all the sisters are..
Exactly. The idea of an intelligent, artistic and actually educated queen kind of blows me away. It's like she did some work for the privilege. What a concept, compared to the absolutely shameful and deliberate lack of education EII suffered at the hands of her dreadful, conniving, and eternally long-lived mummy.
I hasten to add I think EII did work for her privilege, long and hard. Without any education. That must have been difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Some of these are lovely images.
It will be interesting to see if Steve and Sara can pull it off.
I know I would be quite daunted if faced with decorating a chateau or any large house. You can only break the rules if you know them. Neither Steve nor Sara are trained interior decorators and I'm sure they don't have a large budget. I am always surprised when people don't have a master plan in place. That doesn't mean you have to stick to it like glue, but it gives sound guidelines so you have a cohesive look. I would at least do a mood board with possible choices of color, fabrics, etc.. I do worry about trying to incorporate Steves artwork into the scheme, just as I worry about Daddy's paintings in the HMN. I wonder if they are going to go the way of Fan's scheme where you just add stuff with the excuse that it's a lived in home through the generations, very lame excuse for chaos and clutter.

I think Alice was the one who sent loads of very expensive flowers to FRK. One way or another, she has merely poured a lot of cash down the drain. She must be furious with both of those grifters.
She should be furious with herself! Fool! 😾

• Haha
How can we get in touch with dear Alice Allan and tell her to “see the light” on Tattle. Hope she finds us!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Teresa and Ashtray are planning a new kitchen. Will probably look something like this!

B866E5F9-C994-41CE-B1FA-93BF916FE362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know I would be quite daunted if faced with decorating a chateau or any large house. You can only break the rules if you know them. Neither Steve nor Sara are trained interior decorators and I'm sure they don't have a large budget. I am always surprised when people don't have a master plan in place. That doesn't mean you have to stick to it like glue, but it gives sound guidelines so you have a cohesive look. I would at least do a mood board with possible choices of color, fabrics, etc.. I do worry about trying to incorporate Steves artwork into the scheme, just as I worry about Daddy's paintings in the HMN. I wonder if they are going to go the way of Fan's scheme where you just add stuff with the excuse that it's a lived in home through the generations, very lame excuse for chaos and clutter.

She should be furious with herself! Fool! 😾
If it were me I'd just hire an Interior Designer. Curtains etc as long as they are there, look ok etc that's good enough for me. A comfy chair and we're good to go ha ha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely stunning!
Sea colors or not, I highly doubt the Shrek's can pull something like this off - though we have yet to see any true reno or deco from them.
He's also probably going to hang his highly colourful paintings on the walls. Like DJ's works, they are completely wrong for those buildings and will look dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for watching and reporting back I just tried and got less than two minutes it and can't stand it. It is so obvious she is away right now. She looks absolutely fucked too completely haggard, wrinkled baggy eyes obviously been drinking her own body weight for weeks. You know she is away because look at the time patreon video landed. I have watched long enough to see uncle holding his wine glass bloody peasant (I am not a snob in real life) but seriously they give themselves airs and look how he drinks bloody pleb.

Judging by Fanny's wrinkled forehead this was shot before the trip for botox so weeks ago. Once more Aunty cooking and Percy and Mummy yet to arrive dodgy time lines again.

Amaury has an inordinate amount of tools.
Amaury likes his tools.
All show and no go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
⚠Attention⚠ Royal family gossip. Prepare to ignore or scroll, or if you must, complain to the moderator and be labeled a tattle tale. 🙀

Bridesmaid fiasco explained by tailor assigned to alter bridesmaid dresses. One, snobby Meghan chose Givenchy as her bridal designer instead of an English house, bad move on many fronts. Two, Kate supposedly had her own bridal consultant to work with for Meghan's wedding, also a bad move. Who's the bride here? Three, Givenchy failed to make the dresses fit properly, very bad move. Okay, you can look now, I'm done. 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.