The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also surely they see whether they are sleeping together-I would be going up with early morning tea. Are two sets of bed linen laundered-not easy to figure out really
Let me put it this way: sleeping together and being in a relationship are two entirely different entities in Stephanie Jarvis universe. Half of the time it's quite unclear who's connected to who and why. I guess only Percy and Isabelle Jarvis are a real safe bet; I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for any of the other "couples".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
1673467530020.png

Tonton clarifies that his brooch is a "feisty fox", just like his owner. I do find him amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let me put it this way: sleeping together and being in a relationship are two entirely different entities in Stephanie Jarvis universe. Half of the time it's quite unclear who's connected to who and why. I guess only Percy and Isabelle Jarvis are a real safe bet; I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for any of the other "couples".
To sleep with any of them they would need a bloody good boil wash they all look so skenky especially in winter ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just found the old notebook with their names and address. Jim & Trudy, in Estero Florida.

I wrote them twice but they probably never received them. That was about 25 years ago.
Thanks for looking- I was hoping I found another long lost cousin! ♥ No matter- I'll still claim you!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her hoarding is because of her fear of having nothing. . .?
And the endless buying of fabric or braid has cost a lot when she could just buy what she needs when she needs it.
Two years ago she was telling us how she was getting samples of wallpaper for the blue bird bedroom. Michael Petherick pointed out to her how stained the old wallpaper was. Fanny of course likes the stains as it shows the age .Why would anyone do this.? It is as if she is protecting history.
It will end up like dans in 50 years.
[/QUOTE]

After recently clearing my in law's house, I feel sorry for the person who, down the line, will have to deal with clearing all the crap out of the HMN.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From gift grab comments this will make you pee your pants:

View attachment 1874638
146agi122
14 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.

View attachment 1874647
TiffiT.
1 day ago
Frame the Beaver card for Philip! It’s kind of like one of his puns! View attachment 1874648

I suspect this is the only beaver Phi Phi is getting
well she knows now what her superfans are...and who like to see lipstick on a pig...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Percy his squerrel has long been dead i suppose....otherwise i would not be so sure...the way he looks at those young woman... :eek:

Just found this…..
Dan must be very proud of his fake teeth... i hope he can eat steak by now...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her hoarding is because of her fear of having nothing. . .?
And the endless buying of fabric or braid has cost a lot when she could just buy what she needs when she needs it.
Two years ago she was telling us how she was getting samples of wallpaper for the blue bird bedroom. Michael Petherick pointed out to her how stained the old wallpaper was. Fanny of course likes the stains as it shows the age .Why would anyone do this.? It is as if she is protecting history.
It will end up like dans in 50 years.
After recently clearing my in law's house, I feel sorry for the person who, down the line, will have to deal with clearing all the crap out of the HMN.
[/QUOTE]

After I was widowed a few years ago, I was given some harsh, but maybe honest advice, about what I should keep.....if I couldn't recall the people, and their relevance, how would my children have any connection with them....
The skip was fairly full.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I have a confession to make. I hoard fabric as I adore it. But I only buy something I don’t currently need if it is reduced and I did buy quite a lot of Laura Ashley reduced fabric when it was sold off again a couple of years ago. I also stick to colours which I would use so Not very many bad buys. I’m hoping some will be put to good use as I need to make new Roman blinds for this house before it goes onto the market.

Don’t forget menopause 😂😂
. . . and narcissistic parents . . . and narcissistic siblings . . . and experiences of the afterlife . . . and making predictions for Tattlers based on their dates of birth . . . and how Thanksgiving is celebrated . . . and the 'right' way to polish metal . . . and what we feed our pets . . . and photos of said pets . . . and home renovations . . . and what life is like in a Dutch chateau . . . and our favourite tipple . . . and commiserations when a pet or family member dies . . . and illnesses . . . and decorating with sea colours . . . and lots of other derails that I can't recall.

It's not just Stephanie Jarvis and her circus that brings us together but mutual sharing of experiences and opinions . . . including the Harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only one has the honor of my 'ignore'... she called me 'my dear' Can't abide condescending people... :) Otherwise, I'm up for debating with the best :)
I don't see the problem with going 'off topic' for a while. It passes the time until (and it won't be long) that bunch of losers do something to piss us all off again and then we go back on track.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Stephanie Jarvis has been trying for years to find a way to have us talk about other people here, with various levels of success. She must really be happy with the Harry and Meghan controversy, I'd say. I'm going to ignore all that and hope we can return to what these threads should be about.
Domna, I am all for bringing Stephanie Jarvis down. Respectfully, ascribing the Harry derail chat as a plot by Jarvis, or as collaboration with Jarvis by Tattlers, is a flaw in your formidable and effective surveillance. Think of the discussion of Sussex narcissicism/performativity as oxygen improving our bubble-boy-world discernment of Jarvis. We are not the enemy. There's a difference between ride and die and blood oaths.
Salutations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.