The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Jarvis has been trying for years to find a way to have us talk about other people here, with various levels of success. She must really be happy with the Harry and Meghan controversy, I'd say. I'm going to ignore all that and hope we can return to what these threads should be about.
What happened to scroll and ignore???

Are you going to give us an apartment tour? The comic room too please.

Do they ever find anything on Oak Island? The few I have watched have been lots of talk and thats about it.
Oak Island has been getting the last laugh on treasure hunters for generations. Something tells me that isn’t going to change this millennium.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
Royal news From Europe :
Spanish Sofia and Quenn Letitia don't get along, they fight over the girls
Dänemark Queen removed Titles from Grandchildren
Netherland family travelled during covid.
Swedens kind is unfaithful
Norways lady is always sick
And what is going on with Charlene from Monaco nobody knows 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Andrew is a hopeless blogger; he seems totally lacking in personality and virtually the whole blog was about eating in Vilnius. He and Riccardo don't seem to be very well-suited. I wonder how long their marriage will last. Maybe R is there because of the money but that won't last forever either! Fanny has succeeded in inspiring some of the world's worst YouTube vloggers: Andrew; Marie; PJ; Selmar & Tatty; Dana; Steve & Sara, (a bit ahead of the rest, but not much) & Dan (who started quite well and then declined). How many more is she going to inspire?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1873554
View attachment 1873423
146agi122
5 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.

View attachment 1873517
Iosif Mihaela

11 hours ago (edited)
So good to see you ! Thank you for this post and good energy. Ps. What is with Philips nails ? Why ? Did you know that royalty did'nt paint their nails ever ? Look at Kate or Her Majesty (god bless her were she is)... Is not you !

View attachment 1873431
FRanceSource
12 hours ago
Very natural eyebrows.:washhands:
I suppose that’s a testament to Essie’s Ballet Slippers subtleness if that commenter thought Her Majesty didn’t wear nail varnish. I think the PoW might also use it. But PhiPhi never would. Too neutral, not glaringly “look at me, look at me!” enough for the douche lord.

• Haha
146agi122
5 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.
Oh 146agi122, I must disagree. Stephanie has a “natural” beauty. Cover this with makeup? 😆

C2B34CD2-14C2-4684-AF63-602B4B5A936F.jpeg

• Haha
I suppose that’s a testament to Essie’s Ballet Slippers subtleness if that commenter thought Her Majesty didn’t wear nail varnish. I think the PoW might also use it. But PhiPhi never would. Too neutral, not glaringly “look at me, look at me!” enough for the douche lord.
I bought this shade for a recent wedding and it leaves a lovely natural polished look.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear Diary,
Phi Phi chipped a nail, just when they were growing out so lovely and paarfect. He also told me to cancel the elocution lessons as too many people were noticing his pronunciation and inflections of various accents, which, yes I’ll admit got a bit over the top. It’s been dreadfully hard to keep our whereabouts under wraps, so tempted am I to post photos but I’m on a prolonged break and everyone must adhere to the stealth guidelines I have established. It is a worry though. Plumped up a bit more w/Botox so I do need to stay off camera until that tones down. Had my hair highlighted. Just ME time. Debating on breast implants as my Patrons so love (I mean beyond love) when my dresses are low cut, unbuttoned, and the “girls” as I like to call them are on high. Slight disagreement with Tess on that subject I will say no more less some day when my ashes are scattered in the abandoned lake someone comes across my most personal thoughts. Phi Phi has not had a bowel movement in 4 days, which is worrisome, snorting by day constantly, and then sort of grunt/snorts combined when he enters the water closet. . . .anyway, Dubai is wonderful as will be Venice and yes, our reservations (trade) on Orient Express has been confirmed. I love myself, Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What would you like to talk about? We're here for you. 🤣
Frost bitten penises for 10 please...

There’s a Harry and Meghan thread on here, guys.
Okay, well... tell us what you want to discuss about Fanny then... what's new?

Andrew is a hopeless blogger; he seems totally lacking in personality and virtually the whole blog was about eating in Vilnius. He and Riccardo don't seem to be very well-suited. I wonder how long their marriage will last. Maybe R is there because of the money but that won't last forever either! Fanny has succeeded in inspiring some of the world's worst YouTube vloggers: Andrew; Marie; PJ; Selmar & Tatty; Dana; Steve & Sara, (a bit ahead of the rest, but not much) & Dan (who started quite well and then declined). How many more is she going to inspire?!
Dan's success was in the fact he was a hard working Brit, struggling to forge a life with his partner and two littles, renovating a home from old stone and rotten wood, working locally, and living the dream.... then he threw it all away and decided he didn't need the 'baggage', his life would be better living out of a suitcase wherever he could scrounge a room, no property, no family, no job eventually... buys into fake teeth and tourism rot, and wonders why he has no content.. It's like there's nothing between his ears. Annalise LOVED him, it showed in her interview, when she was with him... It wasn't reciprocal, he was generally glum to her chirpy self...

To those complaining about Harry/Royal talk on here... I don't want to talk about it on the Harry Meghan thread, those people are all strangers. I chose to talk to names I recognise on here.... I had no interest on the Traveller/Gypsy conversations so guess what... I scrolled past! If there's anything interesting going on in the Chateauverse, then we'll be on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Frost bitten penises for 10 please...

Okay, well... tell us what you want to discuss about Fanny then... what's new?

Dan's success was in the fact he was a hard working Brit, struggling to forge a life with his partner and two littles, renovating a home from old stone and rotten wood, working locally, and living the dream.... then he threw it all away and decided he didn't need the 'baggage', his life would be better living out of a suitcase wherever he could scrounge a room, no property, no family, no job eventually... buys into fake teeth and tourism rot, and wonders why he has no content.. It's like there's nothing between his ears. Annalise LOVED him, it showed in her interview, when she was with him... It wasn't reciprocal, he was generally glum to her chirpy self...

To those complaining about Harry/Royal talk on here... I don't want to talk about it on the Harry Meghan thread, those people are all strangers. I chose to talk to names I recognise on here.... I had no interest on the Traveller/Gypsy conversations so guess what... I scrolled past! If there's anything interesting going on in the Chateauverse, then we'll be on it.
And this is why several threads back I suggested we expand the scope of this forum. Not to take the focus off fraud extraordinaire Stephanie Jarvis and her band of sycophantic grifter pals, but because there are always lulls in activity that leave us with three choices; post nothing at all (that she would really love), rehash Fanny discussions that have been gnawed over like Diesel’s old bones, or dip into other subjects briefly. Stephamememe needs attention like oxygen so she’ll do something stupid soon enough and we’ll be back to tearing her a new you know what. This forum has become a lot like a group therapy sesh or coffee klatch and I’m okay with it! Otherwise I do like Old Man River and just keep rolling along. I rarely even use the ignore. These days only one poster gets that honor. Oh, and…pies...laundry…royalty…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do they ever find anything on Oak Island? The few I have watched have been lots of talk and thats about it.
Not really- they find wood and old rubbish. But I watch every episode in hopes that someday they may find something! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta put my two cents in again. I know some on here don't like when we get off topic, I get it. However, rehashing the trials and tribulations of Fanny and Co., over and over again isn't any fun either and right now there's nothing new to gossip about. H and M aren't to everyone's taste and I know there are other forums on this site where one can go and express oneself on this topic. I put forward a case that we can always tie H and M in with Fanny though. Personally, I'd rather we got off topic sometimes and keep things going than just stall out waiting for tidbits from the chateauverse. Like others have stated, scroll on by or better yet post something about CD that we can comment on instead of complaining. BTW, I put up with pie, oatmeal, bread sauce, marzipan, fruitcake, and who knows what else without putting up a fuss and I survived. Lighten up! 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And this is why several threads back I suggested we expand the scope of this forum. Not to take the focus off fraud extraordinaire Stephanie Jarvis and her band of sycophantic grifter pals, but because there are always lulls in activity that leave us with three choices; post nothing at all (that she would really love), rehash Fanny discussions that have been gnawed over like Diesel’s old bones, or dip into other subjects briefly. Stephamememe needs attention like oxygen so she’ll do something stupid soon enough and we’ll be back to tearing her a new you know what. This forum has become a lot like a group therapy sesh or coffee klatch and I’m okay with it! Otherwise I do like Old Man River and just keep rolling along. I rarely even use the ignore. These days only one poster gets that honor. Oh, and…pies...laundry…royalty…
Only one has the honor of my 'ignore'... she called me 'my dear' Can't abide condescending people... :) Otherwise, I'm up for debating with the best :)

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we all talk about the whole Chateauverse anyway so I don't see a problem-as Fanny has not done anything lately I have no problem with Harry chat or anything else. I have never ignored either and just scroll by if I find something boring. On the Harry thing I saw someone posted his two A level grades. To only come out with two mediocre, at best, A'levels and one being art, from Eton does show he truly is not the brightest. Hardly anyone would come out of Eton with such appalling results-how the hell did he pass the common entrance exam? Agree too the thread would be dead at the moment without de tours because there is literally sod all content to mull over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we all talk about the whole Chateauverse anyway so I don't see a problem-as Fanny has not done anything lately I have no problem with Harry chat or anything else. I have never ignored either and just scroll by if I find something boring. On the Harry thing I saw someone posted his two A level grades to only come out with two mediocre at best A'levels and one being art from Eton does show he truly is not the brightest. Hardly anyone would come out of Eton with such appalling results-how the hell did he pass the common entrance exam?
The same way as he passed out of Sandhurst I expect. 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On the Harry thing I saw someone posted his two A level grades. To only come out with two mediocre, at best, A'levels and one being art, from Eton does show he truly is not the brightest. Hardly anyone would come out of Eton with such appalling results-how the hell did he pass the common entrance exam?
Same way Fanny passes her way through life…privilege. In Fanny’s case, it’s easy to pick up a camera and film herself every day waking up at noon, vacationing, and buying tat when you don’t have to worry about where your next meal’s coming from. And then to ask grannies on a pension to pay for her house is infuriating.

I watched Harry’s interview with Stephen Colbert last night. I have to say Harry came across pretty well…and he had a very supportive audience. But I thought drinking the cocktail during the interview was cringeworthy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Alice Allan is pissed off for good reason!
(Apologies if this has been posted already)
C5C7C115-03FD-4B25-864C-AFDFEB2CC22D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.