The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also read he was kept back a year before entering Eton.
And he achieved only two A levels . . . a B in Art and D in Geography.
His cousin Beatrice has dyslexia and I wonder if he has it or some other learning disability.
Or maybe it was just a lack of application.
It's possible although his mother was not very academic either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Meanwhile on Two Puffs and a Pug, Andrew eats his way through Vilnius and visits to an old jail. SMH, why did this even pop up on my feed?!? Who is caring for the tiny pugs? Andrew and Ricardo flew- wait for it- COACH?!? WHAT?!?
So... was that one plane seat for Ricardo and two for Andrew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Leaves me with the question....where are that bunch of grifting crap...My guess is South Africa...probably already a month...they all keep very quiet..it must be a nightmare for them to not being able to post... :rolleyes: Fanny has a few vlogs on the shelf...thats why she only has one vlog a week...probably tomorrow we see the shitting pigeon...and they will be back in about a month..or maybe the patreonvlog will shine some light on it tonight..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Agreed.
After all the discontent and unhappiness expressed by Harry (and Meghan for that matter), I am glad it is Harry who is the spare.

So... was that one plane seat for Ricardo and two for Andrew?
A friend who is quite overweight will purchase two seats on economy flights if they're available.
And a third for her husband.
However, flying business class is not an issue for her, size wise.

Leaves me with the question....where are that bunch of grifting crap...My guess is South Africa...probably already a month...they all keep very quiet..it must be a nightmare for them to not being able to post... :rolleyes: Fanny has a few vlogs on the shelf...thats why she only has one vlog a week...probably tomorrow we see the shitting pigeon...and they will be back in about a month..or maybe the patreonvlog will shine some light on it tonight..
They are probably splashing around in Isobel's pool as we 'speak'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I checked their house in South Africa on Airbnb and it was booked until 16th January so they might be back then or maybe go to Dubai.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Now that you've written it here, we'll hear it announced as the next "secret project."
She can't even be arsed to write a cookbook. LOL.
I remember an early Q&A Patreon vlog saying she'd love to do it. That was 2 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stephanie Jarvis has been trying for years to find a way to have us talk about other people here, with various levels of success. She must really be happy with the Harry and Meghan controversy, I'd say. I'm going to ignore all that and hope we can return to what these threads should be about.
It is in her blood to be the center of attention. She would hate not to have the attention on her be it positive or negative. It is like air to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I believe Fannys motto has always been Any c==k in a Storm, but if Dan is now the one stroking her monkey, well the girl is truly scraping the dregs of her moral barrel. For one who aspires to the Fortnum &Mason's of this world, she has settled for the Aldi's when it comes to the trouser department.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is something odd in claiming to kill 25 Taliban.
It sounds very boastful.
I believe it is something he thinks is something to be admired.
I once asked my father if he had killed anyone during 'the war'.
He went very quiet and refused to continue the discussion.
My maternal grandfather was one of 6 boys and he, along with a few of his brothers fought in WW1. A couple of his brothers suffered from mustard gas and they all endured awful atrocities, including I have no doubt PTSD, but never a word was spoken.

My father fought for 6 years during WWII in North Africa and Italy. Again never was a word spoken, except to say he hated brussel sprouts (troops had to eat too many during the war) and he'd never take a cruise ship between North America and Europe/UK (bad memories of the troop ship crossings in the North Atlantic).

I think Harry is a very troubled man, but that doesn't excuse his pitiful behaviour. Time to grow up, be accountable for his own actions, begin living in the real world, stop blaming others for his problems, accept the consequences for his own actions and be grateful for the very privileged life he's been given. Before Harry keeps throwing stones at his own family, lets see how his kids turn out - parenting isn't an easy job.

I thought Harry got a C in Art - definitely not a mental giant and he wouldn't have gotten into Sandhurst (not leadership material) without his Royal connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I should check my ancestors. I am probably also related to Netherrealm royals.

As far as I know, a lot of my mother’s relatives left/fled Slovenia during and after WWII. They were given the chance to choose where they want to go. Some to Germany, America, and Canada.

About 25 years ago, an elderly couple from America and I think from Germany went on a trip through Europe meeting with relatives. They left some photo books and as soon as I finished moving into my apartment, I’d like to do a little relatives searching.
Are you going to give us an apartment tour? The comic room too please.

I loved The Windsors on Netflix- I know it is satire, but it is quite hilarious!

My apologies for not watching the Crapteau Unwrapped- I've been busy today catching up on paperwork and reading your posts, and last night, realized there was not only an unwatched episode of Oak Island on my DVR but a new episode of Aussie Gold Hunters (Season 8 has begun)- it was like Christmas!
Do they ever find anything on Oak Island? The few I have watched have been lots of talk and thats about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Depends, just searched a little bit and found these that I like and find appropriate for a château.

View attachment 1873219
Possibly the lower right wall colour…. iMO… they are trying to match wallpaper to one small lamp. Who does that?
Cheap paint doesn’t have the depth of colour etc either so looks flat.
Anyway. Sarah looks very pleased with her curtain material. And she looks younger somehow.. I don’t feel he is happy.

Another person who was bestie of the princess … and sold the life and laughter story. Reality is it’s hard work,expensive and possibly lonely.

Anyone wondering if the Scandinavian florist is still working.!,?

Reactions: 17
My maternal grandfather was one of 6 boys and he, along with a few of his brothers fought in WW1. A couple of his brothers suffered from mustard gas and they all endured awful atrocities, including I have no doubt PTSD, but never a word was spoken.

My father fought for 6 years during WWII in North Africa and Italy. Again never was a word spoken, except to say he hated brussel sprouts (troops had to eat too many during the war) and he'd never take a cruise ship between North America and Europe/UK (bad memories of the troop ship crossings in the North Atlantic).

I think Harry is a very troubled man, but that doesn't excuse his pitiful behaviour. Time to grow up, be accountable for his own actions, begin living in the real world, stop blaming others for his problems, accept the consequences for his own actions and be grateful for the very privileged life he's been given. Before Harry keeps throwing stones at his own family, lets see how his kids turn out - parenting isn't an easy job.

I thought Harry got a C in Art - definitely not a mental giant and he wouldn't have gotten into Sandhurst (not leadership material) without his Royal connection.
Well Harry's latest is that he did not boast about killing 25 Taliban it is the British Media that have twisted that story. Yup, not his fault.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Oh my goodness.
Your history is similar to our's.

During WWI my husband's paternal grandfather fought at Gallipoli, France and the Western Front. He belonged to the 13th Lighthorse Regiment, known as the 'Devil's Own'. He too suffered mustard gas poisoning. He was reported missing and presumed dead. A year later his wife received a telegram to say he was alive; we still have that telegram.
He was one of the 'lucky ones'. As a surveyor he had skills valued by the enemy. We have his 'pay packets'; albums of many photos, and his trench diaries written in purple ink as well as his medals.

During WWII my father, who was a Grenadier Guard, fought in North Africa and Italy. He once shared a fond memory of the Queen.
On the night of her 21st, a number of the household including guardsman were invited to watch a movie in what I assume to be the palace cinema.

They were both good, kind men who never spoke about their wartime experiences.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently they like ocean colours!!! Yes...so typically French French chateau style.Not!
When Sarah said that I almost spit out my Mujadara! Are they from Canada or California?!? If they wanted an ocean front chateau there were many better choices than that oddball!😝

• Haha
So like did she hold her insta posts for two whole weeks to support a fake timeline?
l think she must have done as they all seemed to be posted at the correct time over Christmas

I checked their house in South Africa on Airbnb and it was booked until 16th January so they might be back then or maybe go to Dubai.
Great sleuthing. 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Your recap was far more detailed and better than mine, as I hit FF far too often. For this, I will gift you one T Rex candle (it's just a repacked BBW one I got at the annual sale) with T Rex stickers I got from Dollar Tree, and am charging $1 MILLION dollars for on Etsy (T Rex's sailboat needs a new bottom job and stuffing box.) So far, no buyers- I don't understand why! 😂
At least you already own your sailboat AND have it docked on your own property. Smugly Philippe of the Two Pee’s is very jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
anigif_enhanced-659-1608245436-12.gif

looking-rough-look.gif

146agi122
5 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.

fin-typing-with-long-nails.gif
Iosif Mihaela

11 hours ago (edited)
So good to see you ! Thank you for this post and good energy. Ps. What is with Philips nails ? Why ? Did you know that royalty did'nt paint their nails ever ? Look at Kate or Her Majesty (god bless her were she is)... Is not you !

kaslar.gif
FRanceSource

12 hours ago
Very natural eyebrows.:washhands:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.