The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What puzzles me about those grifters is that they’ve build their audiences by creating a sense of family, of community, of being ever so relatable and they truly believe they are entitled to all the money that is thrown at them for becoming part of that. But then they also believe that they are entitled to privacy, keeping things for themselves and so they create a separate reality where things appear to be something they are not. Stephanie Jarvis, not that long ago, claimed to not want to talk about her private life and not reveal her “boyfriend”, now cannot but show their seemingly loving relationship in great and heinous detail. Dan, who tried to be open about the break up from his long-term love Annelise, fails to actually be transparent or even pretend to care enough about the ones cheering him on.
Ultimately it is the disproportionate size of their egos that leads to their demise and they only have themselves to blame for it. They won’t though, they will blame each other: Dan’s amateurish groundwork has caused the damage to her beloved chapel, Stephanies unwillingness to share curtailed Dan. Bring out the popcorn!

P.S. Fun to see Belly P and his mate stealing the two-blokes talking-podcast-concept of Dan and his Armoir! I guess if you dig a whole, somebody will always jump in.
Isn't this the same with Harry and Meghan? They don't gift through patreon and YT, but through renting themselves out for podcasts, books, speaking engagements, visiting cemeteries and military bases, attending awards shows, and the like. They want people to follow and pay attention at those times but then want privacy at all other times. But in order to get the former, they have to or believe they have to publish accounts of the intimate lives, be followed around by a film crew in their house, and show photos of their kids in the bath.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile on Two Puffs and a Pug, Andrew eats his way through Vilnius and visits to an old jail. SMH, why did this even pop up on my feed?!? Who is caring for the tiny pugs? Andrew and Ricardo flew- wait for it- COACH?!? WHAT?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Some of that could be from a lifetime of coaching on how to talk to the media.
It's such a shame when someone is mentally unwell but at the same time an arrogant, self-absorbed, entitled prick; thoroughly unlikeable.
He could easily have merged into the bushes and lead his own private life free from media attention and showered with money.
So true.

I think he was unhappy and resentful long before Meghan arrived.
There are a couple of balcony photos where Harry is pictured behind the senior royals.
He is standing at a right angle to the others, alone with his back up against the wall in a corner.
To me the scowl on his face in both pictures conveyed anger and resentment.
It has all slowly been building up, and Meghan has been the catalyst, his escape route.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I need to check tomorrow if I find the address again. The only thing I remember now is that they lived in a street with a funny name, something like „Old cat lane“ or something.
Was it Range Line Rd? That would be odd AF, but this is my T Rex life- odder things have happened to me. I worked with an older lady who we later discovered we both share the same aunt and uncle- we are thousands of miles from their homesite in the US- and she is 30+ years my senior- her uncle was married to my aunt. "Oh, their names are such a coincidence. And you are so much younger than me." "My dad was the baby and much older than my mum." "Bruce and Debbie are my cousins." "Mine too." My cousins were absolutely chuffed- "WHAT?!? That is amazing!" I've had a lifetime of weird coincidences, so nothing at all would surprise me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Prince Harry has furiously slammed down accusations that he 'boasted' about killing 25 Taliban fighters in his explosive memoir Spare - while accusing his critics of 'spinning' his words and spouting 'lies' about the revelation, which he says have put his family 'in danger'.
The 38-year-old vehemently defended his decision to share the information as he sat down for an interview with The Late Show host Stephen Colbert - a pre-taped chat that was recorded on Monday night and is due to be aired in full this evening.
In a teaser clip for what will no doubt be another bombshell TV tell-all, Harry hit back at accusations that he 'undermined his own security' by writing about his Taliban kills, while blaming his critics for spreading 'dangerous lies' and 'spinning his words'.

Harry has been reading Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And for you @Fennelbug, I am watching Crapteau at the Shitoo- part deux. Mummy has eyebrows now, painted on in part 1 (cause we beeyatches filmed this in November and are on holiday on your Patreon dollas right now! Thanks for the extra Shitoo restoration holiday funds, suckers!) As much as I adore you @Fennelbug - I am not drunk enough to watch this crap- so I may miss something, as there is a lot of FFing on my part- the haul consists of paper turkey toile cocktail napkins that match the Thanksgiving turkey plates that Snorts states they will use next year (he's certainly optimistic he'll be there next November, or June when they film their American Thanksgiving, isn't he?), candy (Herr Nutti is certainly a porky mitts when it comes to food goods), firepit skewers (Fanny almost maims IJ), stuffed animals, candles (it's not a Fleurie candle-how boring, as it lacks the scent of angels, unicorns and green paint), a really odd jumper for Herr Nutti, books (which Herr Nutti is not interested in at all- based on Herr Nutti's ineptness at her job as the Shitoo administrative assistant, wonder if she cannot read- seems legit), a craft project of a framed peacock with old costume jewelry (I can not fault the giver- they put some time and effort into it- unfortunately, Fanny will probably bin it to Emmaus, which is sad), a hand jeweled bag (she seemed giddy until she realized it was not designer), a stamp, vintage lace, stationary, bookmarks, postcards, stickers & activity book for Snorts (because he is like 5), a keychain, and jewelry (now Porky Mitts Herr Nutti is wide awake and sniffing around- Fanny keeps the good pieces for herself and IJ). SMH, why on earth did I even watch this? Bless Beryl's heart- but her jumpers are terrible! Which one of you hateful lot of 15 is Beryl?!?
Thank you❤❤❤ I really needed a reset!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just went through the lasted gift grab… oh my, are they all stoned🤣?! I thought P and IJ were quite relaxed, she definitely has a nicely botoxed forehead. IJ seems that she may be hard of hearing (in addition to sight challenges). It’s all so odd- all of it.
They have no clue about Kelowna in the beautiful Okanagan region of B.C, Canada. An area famous for its vineyards, amongst many other features. For all you fellow Canadians, she called it Jim Horton’s… Jim!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If one doesn’t know, there are over 3500 Timmies in Canada. I can forgive anyone who doesn’t know any of this, but as a Canadian it’s too funny. It’s so iconic that Tim Horton’s might as well be minted by the Royal Canadian Mint (the place and certainly the person).
Phyllis is very happy to use a dress-shoe keychain to lock up their dressing room. Fanny lets us know that there is no lock and Phyllis adds “not yet”. What the heck is that about.
Nutti jumps to ‘getting out of her head’ in “a bad way” as opposed to the opposite.
“List everything that you think of as a treat for yourself”, Fanny does some weird head shake and nose twitching as she thinks through this or reminisces.
Phyllis states “you’re pretty productive actually, look at the number of videos you did during advent”. Good god- what a pretentious person.
Phyllis also has mistletoe cutlery🤦.
A peacock totem?! …okay🤷‍♀️.
Fanny only has time to read one magazine article at a time, so she LOVES the biggest bookmarks they have ever received.
Marshmallows and playing stickers is a perfect night to look forward to?! WTF- they are definitely stoned🤣.
A ring made out of a spoon is way too big for anyone’s fingers- I know what someone is thinking 🤢.
Phyllis wants to see the new Barbie movie and Fanny now has the perfect earrings to match the BARBIE movie. WTF!

Anyone catch the Pugsly's latest? Eating, panting, eating, mouth breathing, eating, and eating.
Because they were in Lithuania, I was hoping for more of a travel vlog feel… but no- eating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have some juicy Danish royalty tea - confirming with my source before I spill it here.
Spill-- l love he tea and the royals!

In answer to this and KyBourbon's post-- I'm American, but I do read a lot about other European royals. I think it comes from a mixture of love of history, respect for tradition, some escapism, fashion (Queen Maxima, Princess Mary, Queen Mathilde, Queen Letizia, and the Swedish princesses rock it!), family dynamics and drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just went through the lasted gift grab… oh my, are they all stoned🤣?! I thought P and IJ were quite relaxed, she definitely has a nicely botoxed forehead. IJ seems that she may be hard of hearing (in addition to sight challenges). It’s all so odd- all of it.
They have no clue about Kelowna in the beautiful Okanagan region of B.C, Canada. An area famous for its vineyards, amongst many other features. For all you fellow Canadians, she called it Jim Horton’s… Jim!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If one doesn’t know, there are over 3500 Timmies in Canada. I can forgive anyone who doesn’t know any of this, but as a Canadian it’s too funny. It’s so iconic that Tim Horton’s might as well be minted by the Royal Canadian Mint (the place and certainly the person).
Phyllis is very happy to use a dress-shoe keychain to lock up their dressing room. Fanny lets us know that there is no lock and Phyllis adds “not yet”. What the heck is that about.
Nutti jumps to ‘getting out of her head’ in “a bad way” as opposed to the opposite.
“List everything that you think of as a treat for yourself”, Fanny does some weird head shake and nose twitching as she thinks through this or reminisces.
Phyllis states “you’re pretty productive actually, look at the number of videos you did during advent”. Good god- what a pretentious person.
Phyllis also has mistletoe cutlery🤦.
A peacock totem?! …okay🤷‍♀️.
Fanny only has time to read one magazine article at a time, so she LOVES the biggest bookmarks they have ever received.
Marshmallows and playing stickers is a perfect night to look forward to?! WTF- they are definitely stoned🤣.
A ring made out of a spoon is way too big for anyone’s fingers- I know what someone is thinking 🤢.
Phyllis wants to see the new Barbie movie and Fanny now has the perfect earrings to match the BARBIE movie. WTF!
Your recap was far more detailed and better than mine, as I hit FF far too often. For this, I will gift you one T Rex candle (it's just a repacked BBW one I got at the annual sale) with T Rex stickers I got from Dollar Tree, and am charging $1 MILLION dollars for on Etsy (T Rex's sailboat needs a new bottom job and stuffing box.) So far, no buyers- I don't understand why! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This was on Stuart’s insta. If she moved to her new apartment after she left LaLande and the apartment has been 30+ days without wifi then Christmas was definitely happening before actual Christmas Day.
I saw that as well and was confused as she did say she moved in after getting back from Lalande. As it’s only 11th January then Christmas before Christmas does make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Your recap was far more detailed and better than mine, as I hit FF far too often. For this, I will gift you one T Rex candle (it's just a repacked BBW one I got at the annual sale) with T Rex stickers I got from Dollar Tree, and am charging $1 MILLION dollars for on Etsy (T Rex's sailboat needs a new bottom job and stuffing box.) So far, no buyers- I don't understand why! 😂
My just 13 year old daughter will love it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile on Two Puffs and a Pug, Andrew eats his way through Vilnius and visits to an old jail. SMH, why did this even pop up on my feed?!? Who is caring for the tiny pugs? Andrew and Ricardo flew- wait for it- COACH?!? WHAT?!?
They probably mistook "coach" for "COACH" and thought they'd booked a fashionable designer seating area.
1673410909968.png

I couldn't finish their vlog, it was too boring and pointless. Are we supposed to be impressed by gas station dining and motel continental breakfast buffets? Even Selmar is more entertaining than they are. The only thing remotely interesting is the way Ricardo is always about 20 paces ahead as if to distance himself from Andrew.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This was on Stuart’s insta. If she moved to her new apartment after she left LaLande and the apartment has been 30+ days without wifi then Christmas was definitely happening before actual Christmas Day.
So like did she hold her insta posts for two whole weeks to support a fake timeline?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I've eaten food from around the world for years but I'm almost ashamed to say my all time favourite food is a bacon butty (sandwich) - with plum sauce. But the bacon needs to be well cooked; what is wrong with people who don't like crispy bacon????
Yes...soggy bacon is just barf worthy!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't this the same with Harry and Meghan? They don't gift through patreon and YT, but through renting themselves out for podcasts, books, speaking engagements, visiting cemeteries and military bases, attending awards shows, and the like. They want people to follow and pay attention at those times but then want privacy at all other times. But in order to get the former, they have to or believe they have to publish accounts of the intimate lives, be followed around by a film crew in their house, and show photos of their kids in the bath.
Stephanie Jarvis has been trying for years to find a way to have us talk about other people here, with various levels of success. She must really be happy with the Harry and Meghan controversy, I'd say. I'm going to ignore all that and hope we can return to what these threads should be about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.