The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why I get sucked in but you tube suggests vlogs and I watch. So yesterdays was Fortuny. I am realizing that Fanny is no different than she has ever been, she spends what she has. This vlog she had a custom made half lamp shade and bought some vintage fabric Fortuny from some viewer. She talked about going to Venice every year to recharge. In a different video she said she "has to travel as much as she can " something she has done since she was a child. This is her pattern and will continue. As far as Phi Phi. I have no idea but he acts like Fannys girlfriend She always has to have a clinger

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alice Allan is pissed off for good reason!
(Apologies if this has been posted already)
View attachment 1874129
Absolutely Ms. Allen should be requesting a refund! As should all the other patrons. I do hope Alice has finally wised up and stopped contributing to the charlatan's scam. I wonder if it's possible to put forth such a claim on Patreon? Of course, with Fanny, she will slither and slide her way around the charge claiming that it isn't possible to put the panelling up now due to the structural issues but that the money has been put aside for the right time. There's always at least one excuse for not getting anything done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't know why I get sucked in but you tube suggests vlogs and I watch. So yesterdays was Fortuny. I am realizing that Fanny is no different than she has ever been, she spends what she has. This vlog she had a custom made half lamp shade and bought some vintage fabric Fortuny from some viewer. She talked about going to Venice every year to recharge. In a different video she said she "has to travel as much as she can " something she has done since she was a child. This is her pattern and will continue. As far as Phi Phi. I have no idea but he acts like Fannys girlfriend She always has to have a clinger
she is a really self indulgent hag but I suppose we all missed it at the beginning. She is boring too it is always the same old travel spots for Fanny every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely Ms. Allen should be requesting a refund! As should all the other patrons. I do hope Alice has finally wised up and stopped contributing to the charlatan's scam. I wonder if it's possible to put forth such a claim on Patreon? Of course, with Fanny, she will slither and slide her way around the charge claiming that it isn't possible to put the panelling up now due to the structural issues but that the money has been put aside for the right time. There's always at least one excuse for not getting anything done.
Unfortunately, Patreon is in on the scam, too. Patreon isn’t going to do anything to “make waves” with one of their biggest cash cows. That money is gone… I don’t see Patreon giving a refund to anyone (unless Fanny did something SO egregious they have no choice).

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately, Patreon is in on the scam, too. Patreon isn’t going to do anything to “make waves” with one of their biggest cash cows. That money is gone… I don’t see Patreon giving a refund to anyone (unless Fanny did something SO egregious they have no choice).
Patreon is a major source of conning money now, I have a real issue with it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She never did use the very expensive Fortuny fabric she bought from someone in the states and had shipped to her. She originally was going to use it in her bedroom but instead went with the red and white toile. I can't remember how many thousands of dollars she impulsively spent on that fabric. I doubt if we will ever see it being used in the castle. If she ever gets the panelling installed somewhere, it may look nice with it as the colors of the panelling and the fabric are both soft and muted. I actually hope she decides not to cut into it though, as I know she will botch it.

I think it's nearly impossible for Fan to have female friends as she would view the attractive ones as competition and the ugly ones just don't photograph well. I've known women like this. They will use other women as "friends" only when it suits them. 😾

• Heart
  • Sad
Gotta put my two cents in again. I know some on here don't like when we get off topic, I get it. However, rehashing the trials and tribulations of Fanny and Co., over and over again isn't any fun either and right now there's nothing new to gossip about. H and M aren't to everyone's taste and I know there are other forums on this site where one can go and express oneself on this topic. I put forward a case that we can always tie H and M in with Fanny though. Personally, I'd rather we got off topic sometimes and keep things going than just stall out waiting for tidbits from the chateauverse. Like others have stated, scroll on by or better yet post something about CD that we can comment on instead of complaining. BTW, I put up with pie, oatmeal, bread sauce, marzipan, fruitcake, and who knows what else without putting up a fuss and I survived. Lighten up! 😻
Part of a comment reply from Tats on the recent vlog. They have not given up. Maybe they are going to do a medieval kind of Kardashian😂

I think we all talk about the whole Chateauverse anyway so I don't see a problem-as Fanny has not done anything lately I have no problem with Harry chat or anything else. I have never ignored either and just scroll by if I find something boring. On the Harry thing I saw someone posted his two A level grades. To only come out with two mediocre, at best, A'levels and one being art, from Eton does show he truly is not the brightest. Hardly anyone would come out of Eton with such appalling results-how the hell did he pass the common entrance exam? Agree too the thread would be dead at the moment without de tours because there is literally sod all content to mull over.
Parents of thick children usually pay double the fees…..

Stephanie was an only child,we think….. I see how different it is to have all the attention both good and bad.
Watching some of the early vlogs Michael is there a lot. They seem such good friends. He had mentioned being at lalande for New Year….. Squirrel is managing not just her porch but her friends.

I am picturing Amoury deciding it is time to thump squirrel. Just one too many suggestions about how he should do his work…..

We could always contact Jack Conte CEO of patreon. He is a very smart bloke but down to earth. I don’t think it was his intention for patron to be a viewer fee for someone’s lifestyle.
I wish that stupid gift channel would crash. She’s giving money to friends. No wonder she had a free shawl from Ardmore.

Her hoarding is because of her fear of having nothing. . .?
And the endless buying of fabric or braid has cost a lot when she could just buy what she needs when she needs it.
Two years ago she was telling us how she was getting samples of wallpaper for the blue bird bedroom. Michael Petherick pointed out to her how stained the old wallpaper was. Fanny of course likes the stains as it shows the age .Why would anyone do this.? It is as if she is protecting history.
It will end up like dans in 50 years.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nothing much too read then, or so it appears these days, mostly to the benefit of one, which was my point. What happened to being allowed to speak ones mind?
Not a thing wrong with it at all. It’s what we were all doing when you chose to admonish anyone not adhering to this thread’s subject like the Tattle Police. Tsk, tsk Ms. Barton.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Part of a comment reply from Tats on the recent vlog. They have not given up. Maybe they are going to do a medieval kind of Kardashian😂
Oh lordy! When they get their own chateau?! How, pray tell, is that ever going to happen? I'm actually laughing right now thinking about these two dimwits. On the one hand, they are kind but their naivety is astonishing! Even after Tats interviewed Bill and Vivienne, they still think it's possible for them to purchase a chateau, let alone a cottage. I imagine they sit under the old apple tree dreaming and telling themselves if they just click their heels together long enough it will happen. Well, okay, I guess they're harmless enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gotta put my two cents in again. I know some on here don't like when we get off topic, I get it. However, rehashing the trials and tribulations of Fanny and Co., over and over again isn't any fun either and right now there's nothing new to gossip about. H and M aren't to everyone's taste and I know there are other forums on this site where one can go and express oneself on this topic. I put forward a case that we can always tie H and M in with Fanny though. Personally, I'd rather we got off topic sometimes and keep things going than just stall out waiting for tidbits from the chateauverse. Like others have stated, scroll on by or better yet post something about CD that we can comment on instead of complaining. BTW, I put up with pie, oatmeal, bread sauce, marzipan, fruitcake, and who knows what else without putting up a fuss and I survived. Lighten up! 😻
OATMEAL!!! That’s the one I couldn’t remember!!!🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing much too read then, or so it appears these days, mostly to the benefit of one, which was my point. What happened to being allowed to speak ones mind?
I appreciate the reminder that she'd rather us talk about the drama of the people around her instead of her herself. Trouble is her vlogs have been so uninteresting and she's not giving us much to discuss lately, maybe we're all just burned out and bored of her?

I'm curious @Clara Burnett, do you have intel on her current whereabouts?
I'd also like to know what the Lalande subjects know about the true nature of her "relationship" with PhiPhi. Is it understood it's for show and that he's DL "not straight?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She never did use the very expensive Fortuny fabric she bought from someone in the states and had shipped to her. She originally was going to use it in her bedroom but instead went with the red and white toile. I can't remember how many thousands of dollars she impulsively spent on that fabric. I doubt if we will ever see it being used in the castle. If she ever gets the panelling installed somewhere, it may look nice with it as the colors of the panelling and the fabric are both soft and muted. I actually hope she decides not to cut into it though, as I know she will botch it.

I think it's nearly impossible for Fan to have female friends as she would view the attractive ones as competition and the ugly ones just don't photograph well. I've known women like this. They will use other women as "friends" only when it suits them. 😾
That expensive fabric is probably being employed in the London flat as I type this. Fanny should enjoy the flat while she still has it.

Reactions: 14
Steve and Sara are absolutely on point when decorating their chateau rooms using what they call "sea colours." Renowned French architect and interior designer Jacques Garcia, owner of the magnificent Chateau du Champ de Bataille, uses 'sea colours' in his interiors. Widely viewed as the most respected designer in France, Garcia views 'sea colours' as traditional enhancements in his many interior projects which include many chateau, hotels, manors and villas across France and Italy. Here's a few examples of his work...

AD090119_GARCIA_10.jpg

490a44b568888b233740392390851424.jpg

Library-La-Reserve-Paris-1.jpg

Screenshot-2021-04-20-at-12.56.14.png

Jacques-Garcia-Presents-His-Best-Interior-Design-Projects6-e1619108574278.jpg

British designers also use 'sea colours' in their stately homes interiors. Here's the Wellington Room in Chatsworth House in Derbyshire...

1200px-Bed_2_-_Wellington_Bedroom_-_Chatsworth_House_-_Derbyshire,_England_-_DSC03370.jpg

Not to be outdone, 'sea colours' have been widely used in interior design in Russia for centuries. Here's the Blue Drawing Room of the Catherine Palace in St. Petersburg...

DB_Blue-Drawing-Room.-Catherine-Palace.-Pushkin-Russia-2014-1080x864.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Steve and Sara are absolutely on point when decorating their chateau rooms using what they call "sea colours." Renowned French architect and interior designer Jacques Garcia, owner of the magnificent Chateau du Champ de Bataille, uses 'sea colours' in his interiors. Widely viewed as the most respected designer in France, Garcia views 'sea colours' as traditional enhancements in his many interior projects which include many chateau, hotels, manors and villas across France and Italy. Here's a few examples of his work...

View attachment 1874361

View attachment 1874362

View attachment 1874363

View attachment 1874364

View attachment 1874365

British designers also use 'sea colours' in their stately homes interiors. Here's the Wellington Room in Chatsworth House in Derbyshire...

View attachment 1874374

Not to be outdone, 'sea colours' have been widely used in interior design in Russia for centuries. Here's the Blue Drawing Room of the Catherine Palace in St. Petersburg...

View attachment 1874391
These are absolutely stunning rooms! I love sea colors and use them throughout my apartment. Thank you for posting these images. I am defo going to look up this designer. Very pretty! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Parents of thick children usually pay double the fees…..

Stephanie was an only child,we think….. I see how different it is to have all the attention both good and bad.
Watching some of the early vlogs Michael is there a lot. They seem such good friends. He had mentioned being at lalande for New Year….. Squirrel is managing not just her porch but her friends.

I am picturing Amoury deciding it is time to thump squirrel. Just one too many suggestions about how he should do his work…..

We could always contact Jack Conte CEO of patreon. He is a very smart bloke but down to earth. I don’t think it was his intention for patron to be a viewer fee for someone’s lifestyle.
I wish that stupid gift channel would crash. She’s giving money to friends. No wonder she had a free shawl from Ardmore.

Her hoarding is because of her fear of having nothing. . .?
And the endless buying of fabric or braid has cost a lot when she could just buy what she needs when she needs it.
Two years ago she was telling us how she was getting samples of wallpaper for the blue bird bedroom. Michael Petherick pointed out to her how stained the old wallpaper was. Fanny of course likes the stains as it shows the age .Why would anyone do this.? It is as if she is protecting history.
It will end up like dans in 50 years.
I have a confession to make. I hoard fabric as I adore it. But I only buy something I don’t currently need if it is reduced and I did buy quite a lot of Laura Ashley reduced fabric when it was sold off again a couple of years ago. I also stick to colours which I would use so Not very many bad buys. I’m hoping some will be put to good use as I need to make new Roman blinds for this house before it goes onto the market.

OATMEAL!!! That’s the one I couldn’t remember!!!🤪🤪🤪
Don’t forget menopause 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a thing wrong with it at all. It’s what we were all doing when you chose to admonish anyone not adhering to this thread’s subject like the Tattle Police. Tsk, tsk Ms. Barton.
There is no such thing as Tattle Police and I resent being accused of admonishing anyone when all `I was doing was pointing out the obvious: who stands to benefit from all this royal derailing. Talk about whatever you like whenever you like it, I sure do the same.

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1874361

View attachment 1874362

View attachment 1874363

View attachment 1874364

View attachment 1874365

View attachment 1874374

View attachment 1874391
Beautiful but I’m not sure that the sea colours of the North Sea will inspire many😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm curious @Clara Burnett, do you have intel on her current whereabouts?
I have lots of intel indeed, but nothing confirmed as of yet and I have certainly learned to keep my mouth shut unless I have "the receipts", as people here seem to call it. My educated guess is South Africa, but that's just it: an educated guess.

Is it understood it's for show and that he's DL "not straight?"
We (and I am not using the royal we but we as in her broader entourage) all know Philip Janssen isn't straight. Everybody knows that, because he himself never claimed he was, not in so many words. How people evaluate the relationship differs per person though: some believe it's for show, some believe they have enough in common to make it work and don't question the specifics. There's always the talking behind their backs, about all they are (not) doing, the nature of their relationship is no different and is often gossiped about. But as long as they keep pretending (my opinion) it's something everybody needs to take for granted. As far as I know it is never discussed with either one of them in the room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Prince Harry has furiously slammed down accusations that he 'boasted' about killing 25 Taliban fighters in his explosive memoir Spare - while accusing his critics of 'spinning' his words and spouting 'lies' about the revelation, which he says have put his family 'in danger'.
The 38-year-old vehemently defended his decision to share the information as he sat down for an interview with The Late Show host Stephen Colbert - a pre-taped chat that was recorded on Monday night and is due to be aired in full this evening.
In a teaser clip for what will no doubt be another bombshell TV tell-all, Harry hit back at accusations that he 'undermined his own security' by writing about his Taliban kills, while blaming his critics for spreading 'dangerous lies' and 'spinning his words'.

Harry has been reading Tattle.
Isn't this the same with Harry and Meghan? They don't gift through patreon and YT, but through renting themselves out for podcasts, books, speaking engagements, visiting cemeteries and military bases, attending awards shows, and the like. They want people to follow and pay attention at those times but then want privacy at all other times. But in order to get the former, they have to or believe they have to publish accounts of the intimate lives, be followed around by a film crew in their house, and show photos of their kids in the bath.
I am still waiting for Marie to post that interview with Meghan 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.