The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly it seems to be the norm now. Buy a chateau, start a youtube and open a Patreon. If people want to give their money to them, it's their choice to do so but to me it just makes a mockery of it all. The ones I do admire are those who do not grift and battle on through doing the pâinstaking work out of their own pockets or accept defeat gracefully, sell up and buy something more in line with their finances.
It makes me angry because so many of the charities I work with are struggling because their historic donation pool is now “donating” to these people instead. The big donors are still out there but once they have a building named after them they don’t usually donate again. It’s the retirees and low income folks that give a $1-2 a month that add up. Just as we see with Patreon accounts. It’s the little donors that are the foundation of it all.🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Dubey deformed? Most people have two feet and although they might be flat, are rarely square. He must keep his chiropodist busy. Painting his toenails (as I'm sure he does) would be like painting the Forth Bridge.

Note to Dubious: No butler worth his salt would ever "run around the parlour." ;)
Nor allow himself to be addressed by his given name!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A topic on discussion in the past few days was of verve cliquot. Here is an original 1922 cappiello poster that I got and had framed about 25 years ago. They used to put these posters on the sides of buildings, etc. to advertise products. I love Capiello posters.They are so colorful.

View attachment 1871300

Here is how these posters were made.

Veuve Amiot is lovely one of my all time favourites, have visited there quite a few times over the years. Done the tour in their caves under Saumur followed by the degustation. They do a sparkling Red but the Grand Cru is the best. Not sure if they do now but they never used to export outside of France.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1870652
Jason Dubey Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

M Parker @Jason Dubey a Butler Jesus-? How intriguing...
Jason Dubey @M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor
Pretentious much…on a side note, I’m not sure I’ve ever mentioned it, but as a retired journalist I must compliment you on your investigative skills, snarky humour and choice of clipart. Charlie Hebdo has nothing on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One need only look at Harry’s great-granduncle to know how this will play out. He will remain in the media as a thorn in the ruling royal’s sides. It will be much worse though as Meeghan needs the publicity like oxygen and Harry did not have the fiscal assets to support her. If he went back to search and rescue work and had to live off that, she’d disappear in a minute. Probably to sue the current king for cash. I don’t think Meeghan understood the differences between the Crown, the Crown Estate and the Court. All she saw was a Prince snd wanted the bauble to add to her collection. I’m not sure how machiavellian Harry is on his own, I don’t think he’s that bright. But as a tool in a master manipulator’s hands he’s good value for money.
I think his usefulness to Meghan has come to an end and it certainly seems to me that she has hung him out to dry with the book and his PR interviews. According to Lady C their marriage is all but over. Meghan now has plenty of ammunition when it comes to the divorce. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Meghan is now a target and if she was paranoid before she should be terrified now.
If Harry is chucked out of the USA because of his admitted, sniff, drug use then where's he going to go? No one wants him back here in the UK. I could almost weep for him but not enough to actually do it.
I wonder how our American cousins feel about having to pay for his security which will of course be substantially increased because of what he said about killing the Taliban. His neighbours must be thrilled that they are living near a target of a terrorist organisation. Just chuffed😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One need only look at Harry’s great-granduncle to know how this will play out. He will remain in the media as a thorn in the ruling royal’s sides. It will be much worse though as Meeghan needs the publicity like oxygen and Harry did not have the fiscal assets to support her. If he went back to search and rescue work and had to live off that, she’d disappear in a minute. Probably to sue the current king for cash. I don’t think Meeghan understood the differences between the Crown, the Crown Estate and the Court. All she saw was a Prince snd wanted the bauble to add to her collection. I’m not sure how machiavellian Harry is on his own, I don’t think he’s that bright. But as a tool in a master manipulator’s hands he’s good value for money.
The PoW was the RAF Search and Rescue pilot, based on North Wales and then moved on to becoming an air ambulance pilot when he had to leave the armed forces. His salary as air ambulance pilot was donated back to the Air Amb charity.

• Heart
And doesn't he get to write stuff off like tools and such as he needs them for his renovation. He also said he was going to make this big kitchen that he will never use

After the gift grab today I am convinced that Fanny is not "all there". Her obsession about looking at the napkin unfolded. The repeating herself. " I could just stare at it for hours". Have heard that way too many times. The way she reads the incredibly long letters and "loves,". The stupidest details on things like ribbons or wrapping paper. In think the girl is just plain 8 years old...(nothing wrong with that if you are actually 8). That girl is short of a full deck... Missing some crayons in the box, light is on but nobody is home.
The character she is playing is poorly developed. Written by an amateur

His hands now look more feminine than her's.
Now? Always have done🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i watched the Ollies’ videos yesterday. F4F does very little to promote them on the Chateau Diaries. I think, like the true malignant narc that she is, she hates to see anyone get attention or have any success because she is the only one who should get everything, earn everything, and be the perpetual Queen of the Day every day.

IMHO, I think she is jealous that they are trying to get things done, will actually clean their home, seem to like/love their cats and dogs, etc. They can definitely spend money on high end meals, clothing, bedding, furniture, art, send their children to expensive private schools, etc. even while ebegging on YouTube so by no means do I think they are altruistic angels. They are hustlers, just like F4F, just a more muted version, who want the adulation, youtube fame, and money to live a lifestyle that is much more indulgent and more expensive than they otherwise could afford.

The Ollie’s have over 25,000 subscribers. I have no idea what they are pulling in on Patreon. Their videos seem much more professional , calm, and productive than F 4F’s frenetic shitshow trashy soap opera bordello vibe videos.

I think F4F has shelved the travel channel videos with Ollie so she won’t have to share income with him or give him any more exposure to grow his magical mansion audience. Ollie and Camilla were dependent upon F 4 F initially to get exposure and to build a core audience, but now I think they can continue growing their channel on their own. Ollie also has a job outside of YouTube, and has recently received an inheritance for his aunt.

Fanny is pissed that the Ollies are completing work, etc.

F4 F wants to be the only one who succeeds in the youtube chateauverse and is angry when anyone affiliated with the Dump tries to start a youtube channel. She will plot and encourage the person to start a channel, imply or will not discourage any ideas that the person may have about receiving help from, the Dump crew, or will actively encourage or push really bad ideas or investments for their channels. Then she pulls the rug out from under them, will not help them, and unfortunately and sadly watches their channel and unrealistic dreams go down in flames, and waits for them to come crawling back to the Dump where the Shittelaine will exploit them for content.

She has encouraged and watched the flower killer flounder, Phi Phi’s I cannot cook and can only fondle porcelain channel, encouraged the follies of Selmar and Tatty and their YouTube dreams into the ditch, feebly supports Dana’s questionable cooking channel, tepidly supports Potts channel, has encouraged the 2 puppies and Hermes blanket duo, was jealous of Dan and Annalise’s original dan the gardener channel ( and cut off access to the Dump for filming, made him wait on posting, or ruined his videos by revealing info before the video was aired, etc.).

What happened to the planned Anne Marie woodworking youtube channel? F 4F put an end to that idea quickly.

Disclaimer: of course Dan is a careless, impulsive,, selfish idiot. Having said that, I can see Fanny encouraging Dan’s foolish and unsustainable dreams of restoring the burnt out building and achieving YouTube fame by teaming with Anne Marie, letting them make his videos and grandiose claims of plans for his crispy roofless Dump, achieving his 100,000 subscriber youtube plaque ( which fanny promptly revealed and used for her chateau diaries content), and then prohibiting Anne Marie from participating in it, leaving Dan in the dust. Remember the whole dump crew going to the crispy castle to eat McDonald’s, etc.

Dan then has once again, disappointed and failed to deliver for viewers, and has no viable plans to move forward. Then F4F tells him something like, “ we will be so much better going our own ways. I do not want to hold you back. Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Then exploits his kids for Assvent fodder. Dan then disappears from YouTube until spring arrives and he can weedeat and mow the crispy building lot again.

Why would anyone think Anne Marie has the experience to essentially do the job of structural engineers, trained construction personnel, etc.? Anne Marie admits he watches YouTube videos to figure out how to do work at the Dump. Rebuilding a crispy shell of a building from scratch seems way out of his wheelhouse.
I think Stephanie didn’t expect Oliver’s channel to work, after all, Oliver has actually driven to the wrong Chateau de Lalande just a few years ago. Steph was probably expecting him to end up like Selmar or Marie. I’m sure she really encouraged him to buy that very expensive run down listed mansion. Building him up, just to watch him fail. Although I don’t like Oliver & Camilla, seems like they have enough money and Camilla has enough drive for both of them. Camilla is their secret weapon and Stephanie forgot all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t a housekeeper be more use than a butler
indeed...what a twit..and he calls him Jesus?? i get vibes from the movie The Birdcage......🙄. A housekeeper is very usefull...but a butler?? i am perfectly capable to put on my own pants...and put toothpaste on my own brush.. :LOL: hiring in staff when you have a function is much more usefull and cost saving...after all i am Dutch..;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
I have to admit I'm one of the Americans who loves to follow the English monarchy. That said, I'm not so sure how invested I am in them since the death of The Queen. I do think The Queen was the driving force for many Americans interest, and we just kept going with the next three generations. I also think sharing such a close history and language is key to our obsession. I was also keen on Diana as she was in my age group, glamorous, and did good works. I'm not interested in the other monarchies from other European countries. Charles and Camilla don't particularly interest me much, but Kate and Wills and their adorable children do. I know that what I see in the media is a fairy tale, but so what? A little escapism from reality is entertaining, and that may be another big reason why we are obsessed. We don't have castles with their 800+ years of history, pomp and circumstance, Queens and Kings and Princes and Princesses. I did genuinely admire The Queen so much, 70 years on the throne! That's fortitude. Nothing to add to the saga of Harry and Megs other than I don't like what they are doing. How much lower can you get than dissing your own family publicly and for money?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do feel sorry for Dan in part. He had his head turned, she trashed his life. He looked at his set up and felt dissatisfied with his lot, she made him believe he was going to be a cinematographer. Now the dumb idiot has bought into a lifestyle he can't afford. He was on a flog saying he had a proposition for Amaury. Dan has forgotten who he is and what happens in the real world. He doesn't have a trust fund he has two kids, he is 40 years old time to grow up and admit life is love and laughter it is hard graft.
Well, Dan and the others are adults. Buying ruins? Talk about lack of common sense. Like all of them. Adults can decide for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think his usefulness to Meghan has come to an end and it certainly seems to me that she has hung him out to dry with the book and his PR interviews. According to Lady C their marriage is all but over. Meghan now has plenty of ammunition when it comes to the divorce. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Meghan is now a target and if she was paranoid before she should be terrified now.
If Harry is chucked out of the USA because of his admitted, sniff, drug use then where's he going to go? No one wants him back here in the UK. I could almost weep for him but not enough to actually do it.
I wonder how our American cousins feel about having to pay for his security which will of course be substantially increased because of what he said about killing the Taliban. His neighbours must be thrilled that they are living near a target of a terrorist organisation. Just chuffed😁😁😁
Harry and Megs pay for their own security, not US citizens. Only US presidents and other high ranking US officials get that. His drug use is nothing here, no one cares about that, it's peanuts. I don't put any stock into what that loony Lady C says, she'll say anything to keep her name in the hat. As far as a threat from the Taliban, if and when that happens, it will probably not be on US soil, but when he travels to Europe or some other country that the Taliban have operations in. He should stay out of Paris. If he returns to England, especially London, the Brits will have to pay for extra security.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have to admit I'm one of the Americans who loves to follow the English monarchy. That said, I'm not so sure how invested I am in them since the death of The Queen. I do think The Queen was the driving force for many Americans interest, and we just kept going with the next three generations. I also think sharing such a close history and language is key to our obsession. I was also keen on Diana as she was in my age group, glamorous, and did good works. I'm not interested in the other monarchies from other European countries. Charles and Camilla don't particularly interest me much, but Kate and Wills and their adorable children do. I know that what I see in the media is a fairy tale, but so what? A little escapism from reality is entertaining, and that may be another big reason why we are obsessed. We don't have castles with their 800+ years of history, pomp and circumstance, Queens and Kings and Princes and Princesses. I did genuinely admire The Queen so much, 70 years on the throne! That's fortitude. Nothing to add to the saga of Harry and Megs other than I don't like what they are doing. How much lower can you get than dissing your own family publicly and for money?
In 500 years, historians will look back…😆

540BE949-84A3-4C41-9F26-F66B0B399A96.jpeg

Sorry….now back to Fanny and Friends!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We have our own Royals, and compared to the British cousins, ours are timid. Rarely any real scandals. The British not very visible in our press.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
I think it stems from the shared language. I know the Danish monachy has had a huge fallout, which was blasted into the media, as Prince Joachim's children would all recieve the titles of count and countess as of January 1st 2023 instead of holding the titles prince and princess. But you wouldn't really read that in the American newspapers, would you?

after all i am Dutch..;)
Speaking of royals, I must admit, I've always wanted to ask.
Back when the late Prince Friso decided to marry Mabel, was the commtion about it all that huge, or was it blown way out of proportion?
You seem to know some things and I am ever so curious.

I’ve always meant to ask if using special characters in place of letters would accomplish the same? For instance t0sser, w@nker, b!tch, that sort if thing! I used very similar shapes for the examples but stars, hashmarks etc could be used to make them even more different. I’ve never been able to find the written rules on this. Purely for my own edification of course.
I know the poop emoji can replace the word tit, but I haven't tried with other symbols as you've suggested - I might do that in the future. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Here is what F4F wrote in February 2021 on her How YouTube saved my chateau video.

“Since the beginning of the first Covid lockdown in Europe nearly a year ago, my life has undergone an unprecedented change. From losing all of my income at the start of 2020, I went on to unexpectedly earn six figures, which saved my chateau! Finding myself without work whilst my b&b was closed, I decided to redouble my efforts as a vlogger, and created over a hundred videos on YouTube throughout the year. But this seeming overnight success was 16 years in the making. This is the rollercoaster story of my life at the Chateau de Lalande...”

So F 4 F has claimed that her only income prior to youtube in 2020 was from the part time B and B operation at the Dump. She leaves out income from leasing her London apartment, or rents from the South Africa property, or the apartment in France, or Mummy’s home in England or from any other source (Family and friends). She also left out that she travels 50% of the year, partying and shopping and that bag head/ potts/ wealthy Mummy and partner helped pay for her overhead, Dump expenses, etc. and relies on volunteers as unpaid labor for herself and the B and B. She is always playing the little orphan princess victim, save me role. What a manipulator.

In other videos and chateau diy history blurbs for LieLand, she claims that sh3 purchased LieLand at age 29 with her 2 best friends. Potts only became a 10% owner in the Dump within the past couple of years or so. See how F 4 F is constantly changing the narrative when it suits her? Control by chaos, just like the constantly changing narrative about Gerry’s past with the Jarvis clan.
Well, all one has to do is follow the former opera singer narrative she created for herself to figure out she’s a whopping liar!

• Haha
indeed...what a twit..and he calls him Jesus?? i get vibes from the movie The Birdcage......🙄. A housekeeper is very usefull...but a butler?? i am perfectly capable to put on my own pants...and put toothpaste on my own brush.. :LOL: hiring in staff when you have a function is much more usefull and cost saving...after all i am Dutch..;)
I know another Tattler commented already on the pronunciation of Jesus but I will add my two cents. If your name is Jesus in the US, you are most likely of Hispanic descent from Mexico or Central America. It is pronounced as hey-soos. It's quite a common name amongst the Spanish speaking community here. I always had at least one Jesus in my class when I was teaching in California. Before I moved to California from Oregon, I was not familiar with how to pronounce Jesus in Spanish, luckily I never made the terrible mistake of saying Jee-zus during roll call!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much @T Rex , @Just Grift Wood . Sadly my cat didn't make it, we had to make the decision to say our final au revoir on boxing day. It's been just too sad.

I've been hanging around on the periphery of all your banter you witty haters, trolls and queens. Bonne année, meilleurs voeux à toutes et tous. I can't believe it's already 10th January! I've missed a lot on here but I see everything stays the same at the shitshow...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Thank you so much @T Rex , @Just Grift Wood . Sadly my cat didn't make it, we had to make the decision to say our final au revoir on boxing day. It's been just too sad.

I've been hanging around on the periphery of all your banter you witty haters, trolls and queens. Bonne année, meilleurs voeux à toutes et tous. I can't believe it's already 10th January! I've missed a lot on here but I see everything stays the same at the shitshow...
So sorry, completely feel your pain, it's the kindest, hardest thing to do and completey heartbreaking. xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.