The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much @T Rex , @Just Grift Wood . Sadly my cat didn't make it, we had to make the decision to say our final au revoir on boxing day. It's been just too sad.

I've been hanging around on the periphery of all your banter you witty haters, trolls and queens. Bonne année, meilleurs voeux à toutes et tous. I can't believe it's already 10th January! I've missed a lot on here but I see everything stays the same at the shitshow...
I'm so sorry about the loss of your beloved kitty! I know she is in kitty heaven enjoying her favorite foods and past times. Cherish the good memories you had with her. 🐈 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it stems from the shared language. I know the Danish monachy has had a huge fallout, which was blasted into the media, as Prince Joachim's children would all recieve the titles of count and countess as of January 1st 2023 instead of holding the titles prince and princess. But you wouldn't really read that in the American newspapers, would you?

Speaking of royals, I must admit, I've always wanted to ask.
Back when the late Prince Friso decided to marry Mabel, was the commtion about it all that huge, or was it blown way out of proportion?
You seem to know some things and I am ever so curious.
No, I had no idea about the fallout in the Danish monarchy! The only thing I ever see here in the US is about the English monarchy. I guess Americans are fascinated by the “Royals” due to the shared language and the history behind our country’s founding.

Harry and Megs pay for their own security, not US citizens. Only US presidents and other high ranking US officials get that. His drug use is nothing here, no one cares about that, it's peanuts. I don't put any stock into what that loony Lady C says, she'll say anything to keep her name in the hat. As far as a threat from the Taliban, if and when that happens, it will probably not be on US soil, but when he travels to Europe or some other country that the Taliban have operations in. He should stay out of Paris. If he returns to England, especially London, the Brits will have to pay for extra security.
I think the majority of the UK are as reluctant to see him return as he seems to be to come back. A recent poll says that 95% want all titles removed. If he does return, I understand that he will have the same protection as any other visiting foreign dignitary. I suspect he might come crawling back when the inevitable divorce happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
indeed...what a twit..and he calls him Jesus?? i get vibes from the movie The Birdcage......🙄. A housekeeper is very usefull...but a butler?? i am perfectly capable to put on my own pants...and put toothpaste on my own brush.. :LOL: hiring in staff when you have a function is much more usefull and cost saving...after all i am Dutch..;)
I quite like someone to put toothpaste on my toothbrush. Where it gets tricky is getting them to use the right brushing action when they clean my teeth🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So sorry, completely feel your pain, it's the kindest, hardest thing to do and completey heartbreaking. xxxx
Thank you @JackSpratt It's the daftest things that set me off. Fortunately (!) my son has flu this week. I had to perform an intervention and hijack him back from Toulouse last Friday as he was in a bad way. I'd only taken him back the previous Monday and I came down with a mild food poisoning from a dodgy sandwich from a superette, should have known better. Life is gaining some semblance again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, all one has to do is follow the former opera singer narrative she created for herself to figure out she’s a whopping liar!
C4 changed referring to SJ as 'former opera singer' to 'trained opera singer'. I don't know if that was the same time as I searched for more info on her opera experience and that's when I found Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, all one has to do is follow the former opera singer narrative she created for herself to figure out she’s a whopping liar!
Re double? is that a thing? what does it mean? Should it not read increase my vlogs to double the amount, or does she mean quadruple as in double double... I have no idea, She started off with the quantities sadly the quality went down the pan and seeped into the foundations.

Reactions: 10
I am so confused as to why the restoration committee for Notre Dame de Paris did not immediately hire Amaury. With his skills, his learning from YouTube videos and overall cleanliness he would have been a great asset. What a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1870652
Jason Dubey Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

M Parker @Jason Dubey a Butler Jesus-? How intriguing...
Jason Dubey @M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor
I know how to heal a butler...
Get him into therapy. Poor guy will obviously be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder caused by having to inhabit the same planet as Jason freakin' look at me look at me look at me Dubey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Arlene from Canada sent into the Gift and Gag and had written in her card “wishing you all the love and SNORTS this Christmas”. Thought that was weirdly coincidental! 😆
4050E535-012F-432F-81CA-44EA18B9DE5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I think the majority of the UK are as reluctant to see him return as he seems to be to come back. A recent poll says that 95% want all titles removed. If he does return, I understand that he will have the same protection as any other visiting foreign dignitary. I suspect he might come crawling back when the inevitable divorce happens.
Well why stop with only Harry's title , what about that scumbag Andrew? It is incredible that he still holds his title or maybe underage sex is ok with Buck House?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Harry was easy prey for a domineering, woke and professional victim type woman. SJ can suss the vulnerable out too and destroy them mentally. I have noticed that all her victims who have been on film, do that awful woke speech and earnestly stare into the camera for some kind of reassurance. Wonky AF.
You could call me domineering and woke, if not a professional victim.
And I recognize many a sista of every gender here.
All those things are completely different from narcissicism, which is a personality disorder.
My relative was absolute catnip to Ns, and managed to attract at least two partners, and two best friends at the end of her life, who were card-carrying Ns. I have to think about how Harry -- and Jarvis' victims -- fit the narc supply profile.
My rellie was highly intelligent and well-employed (the result, I suspect, of having succumbed to a narcissistic mentor as a student, who took her all the way to a very classy PhD). She was very unsure of her looks, something her mother did not hesitate to exploit, while also torturing her on her unsurpassable intellectual and academic accomplishments (sent mum her first book, waited three weeks for a response, and telephoned. Mother said, maybe next time you'll write about something we can understand). Mother was a hypochondriac and a witch on wheels, and trained her children from an early age to be co-dependents. Doormat is too high a threshold for what she did to her children. All three are, with different personality disorders (one OCD, one clinically depressed, etc.).
If William and Harry were encouraged or allowed to fight to the death as boys.....they certainly were little princes locked up alone in the house of old people, as Jarvis was. Diana confided in William, always a bad idea. Eyewitnesses have Harry driving his tricycle full speed into the legs of a uniformed general (per Patrick Jephson?) without Diana's saying anything; and when Harry asked Diana who Camilla Parker Bowles was, after the Panorama interview, William already knew it all and smirked. I can't decide whether it was worse to be William or Harry.
I think Harry is to be believed. He gets things half right. Both Charles and William were allowed to bully him -- Charles saying, I'm not your father, after Diana's death. This is called soul murder in the annals of child abuse.
Did Isabelle confide in Stephanie that way? All I know is she said no Christmas and sent her away to Shanghai. The paintings suggest Derek confessed or imaged much more than he should have to Stephanie. As Isabelle is dropping her off at posh parties she's not invited to. I think perhaps Jarvis' not working is related to Isabelle's social ambitions? In short, there really is a poor little princess story there like Harry's.
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 10.29.25 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No, I had no idea about the fallout in the Danish monarchy! The only thing I ever see here in the US is about the English monarchy. I guess Americans are fascinated by the “Royals” due to the shared language and the history behind our country’s founding.
I have some juicy Danish royalty tea - confirming with my source before I spill it here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well why stop with only Harry's title , what about that scumbag Andrew? It is incredible that he still holds his title or maybe underage sex is ok with Buck House?
Agreed but Andrew wasn't included in the poll.

• Sad
I just hope the poor bloke is still breathing... how long has he left it before he goes to check in on him?

My parents were working class people, dad had a full time job and mum had 3 part time jobs and 4 daughters to see to as well as the house chores and the meals. She even cooked an evening meal for a single man who lived up the road so he would have a hot meal of an evening. I believe he used to pay her a small amount for this. Money was always tight, I remember her once having to pawn my dads only suit in order to have money to last her until payday withouth his knowledge. Unfortunately unbeknown to her dad had a funeral to attend and needless to say his suit was unavailable until pay day. School uniforms were passed down as each was outgrown. In todays society brands are introduced usually by the parent at an early age. I see toddlers with brand trainers and clothing, technology in little chubby hands whilst being pushed in a stroller, as they grow they want and expect all of the latest fashions etc. The young girls today, all look the same, the long curled tresses, their faces injected with heaven know what, botox whilst in their late twenties early thirties as they have 'wrinkles' their lips inflated to impersonate a duck, teeth that blind you when they smile... They are all naturally beautiful and yet they feel the need to look 'perfect'. It's not just the females who are following this trend, men too are beginning to look like they have just come off the production line. I'm all for making the most of your attributes naturally and sometimes if surgery is required not merely on a whim then so be it. I realise that there are people who will suffer from low self esteem from body issues and may wish to seek professional hep but the whole Inject a face thing is the norm. I do wonder what the world will look like when my grandchildren are adults
My son has his hair cut monthly which is fine but apparently this means a eyebrow threading and facial as well. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
Someone told me once that they believed that Americans are comparable to the ancient Romans in that they must have their bread and circuses. Recreational diversions for the masses. I don't know how true that is, but it's my guess that it's not so much that Americans are obsessed with the British Royals, but that they are obsessed with 'celebrity' and 'pageantry' for the entertainment value. And no-one does pageantry quite like the British royals.

• Heart
One need only look at Harry’s great-granduncle to know how this will play out. He will remain in the media as a thorn in the ruling royal’s sides. It will be much worse though as Meeghan needs the publicity like oxygen and Harry did not have the fiscal assets to support her. If he went back to search and rescue work and had to live off that, she’d disappear in a minute. Probably to sue the current king for cash. I don’t think Meeghan understood the differences between the Crown, the Crown Estate and the Court. All she saw was a Prince snd wanted the bauble to add to her collection. I’m not sure how machiavellian Harry is on his own, I don’t think he’s that bright. But as a tool in a master manipulator’s hands he’s good value for money.
I don’t think Harry did search and rescue, that was William. I’m not sure Harry has had a job since leaving the army.

1. Do you think Armore sent the $300 + scarf to F4F as an ad placement for going to the house of the 2 puppies to showcase the wall of the Ardmore wallpaper? Or

2. Fanny purchased it for herself and wanted to pass it off as a present? Or

3. Do you think Fanny encouraged the 2 men and 2 puppies to use the Ardmore wallpaper in their newly renovated home and they got the wallpaper for free for doing the video a d got publicity for their new channel?
I think 1 as the other 2 options would mean using her own money or getting someone else a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.