The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much @T Rex , @Just Grift Wood . Sadly my cat didn't make it, we had to make the decision to say our final au revoir on boxing day. It's been just too sad.

I've been hanging around on the periphery of all your banter you witty haters, trolls and queens. Bonne année, meilleurs voeux à toutes et tous. I can't believe it's already 10th January! I've missed a lot on here but I see everything stays the same at the shitshow...
For C'est Moi...

I was just a kitten when we first met, I loved you from the start,
You picked me up and took me home, and placed me in your heart.
Good times we had together, we shared all life could throw,
But the years passed all too quickly, and my time has come to go.
I know how much you miss me, I know your heart is sore,
I see the tears that flow when I'm not waiting at the door.
You always did your best for me, your love was plain to see,
For even though it broke your heart, you set my spirit free.
So please be brave without me, one day we'll meet once more,
For when you're called to heaven, I'll be waiting by the door.

With love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
I'm interested in them for the same reason I'm interested in how people survive genocide. It's the Skinner box thing. You're in a Skinner box, your entire environment is mediated to the extreme. How do you make the best of it? One Skinner box is every perquisite imaginable. Does it make you a better person? The other is absolutely no perquisites, including owning your own body, space and time. Why is it altruism prevails in extremity?
I think Hola magazine is the European HQ for royalty news -- Monaco, Spain, Holland, Scandis, etc. The husbands of the Duchess of Alba and the baby daddies of Princess Stephanie. Dang.

One need only look at Harry’s great-granduncle to know how this will play out. He will remain in the media as a thorn in the ruling royal’s sides. It will be much worse though as Meeghan needs the publicity like oxygen and Harry did not have the fiscal assets to support her. If he went back to search and rescue work and had to live off that, she’d disappear in a minute. Probably to sue the current king for cash. I don’t think Meeghan understood the differences between the Crown, the Crown Estate and the Court. All she saw was a Prince snd wanted the bauble to add to her collection. I’m not sure how machiavellian Harry is on his own, I don’t think he’s that bright. But as a tool in a master manipulator’s hands he’s good value for money.
Did he do search and rescue work? I don't remember his having a job before or after the army. Another thing he has in common with Jarvis, and a piss poor idea it is.
Duchess of Windsor did ads, as I recall, and attended parties for a fee. Markle will too. She allegedly has political ambitions in the US, but Obama sent a clear signal when he did not invite her to his 60th birthday party. He and Michelle are big fans of the Queen, as the Queen was of them.
I see Harry doing TV commentary for royal events down the line. Markle running for office and failing.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.35.51 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The PoW was the RAF Search and Rescue pilot, based on North Wales and then moved on to becoming an air ambulance pilot when he had to leave the armed forces. His salary as air ambulance pilot was donated back to the Air Amb charity.
True, I’d forgotten that distinction between the two. But either way, we know that without his royal allowance he had no other alternative than prostitute himself to the media to support the lifestyle to which he’s accustomed and she desires. Second rate actresses of cable tv shows do not make large salaries. Quite tragic really, to see how he’s chosen to destroy himself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think it stems from the shared language. I know the Danish monachy has had a huge fallout, which was blasted into the media, as Prince Joachim's children would all recieve the titles of count and countess as of January 1st 2023 instead of holding the titles prince and princess. But you wouldn't really read that in the American newspapers, would you?

Speaking of royals, I must admit, I've always wanted to ask.
Back when the late Prince Friso decided to marry Mabel, was the commtion about it all that huge, or was it blown way out of proportion?
You seem to know some things and I am ever so curious.

I know the poop emoji can replace the word tit, but I haven't tried with other symbols as you've suggested - I might do that in the future. 😁
when Friso wanted to marry Mabel it was a huge scandal...she had been in a relationship or aquainted to a huge criminal...They also lied about the relationship to the MP who was very angry about it...even his mother was not aware of this..but Beatrix kept a straight face...at least in public...There was a lott going on behind the scenes...so Friso lost his place in the line of succession, which he didnt mind... and the wedding went off..

you know...Friso was also the second son..but he never was jealous of his older brothers position..the contruary..He was always very clever..but socially a bit akward...i always found him a bit nerdlike..and in a way he always followed his own path..i see some simularities between Megan and Mabel...both a bit social climbers and golddiggers...at least Friso his businesssense made her a very wealthy woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much @T Rex , @Just Grift Wood . Sadly my cat didn't make it, we had to make the decision to say our final au revoir on boxing day. It's been just too sad.

I've been hanging around on the periphery of all your banter you witty haters, trolls and queens. Bonne année, meilleurs voeux à toutes et tous. I can't believe it's already 10th January! I've missed a lot on here but I see everything stays the same at the shitshow...
Hugs to you my heart goes out to you, always so hard to loose one we love and have cared for.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like how the Dump crew is passive aggressively rebelling against the Shittelaine in videos. In the last video, Snorts outs the information that he and the Shittelaine have been a couple for 3 years, predating his first appearance at the Dump. Hmmmm…….
we had a discussion today on an internal meeting when The Project we work on for years started. it was in 2020, exactly month and a half before pandemic, but some voices were sure it was in 2019. different perceptions of time.

Reactions: 11
I think Stephanie didn’t expect Oliver’s channel to work, after all, Oliver has actually driven to the wrong Chateau de Lalande just a few years ago. Steph was probably expecting him to end up like Selmar or Marie. I’m sure she really encouraged him to buy that very expensive run down listed mansion. Building him up, just to watch him fail. Although I don’t like Oliver & Camilla, seems like they have enough money and Camilla has enough drive for both of them. Camilla is their secret weapon and Stephanie forgot all about her.
Because she can’t imagine anyone being smarter or more clever than Stephamememe the Great! Cammy Knickers is the smarter, younger, more capable version of the shitoolaine, the upgrade if you will!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1. Do you think Armore sent the $300 + scarf to F4F as an ad placement for going to the house of the 2 puppies to showcase the wall of the Ardmore wallpaper? Or

2. Fanny purchased it for herself and wanted to pass it off as a present? Or

3. Do you think Fanny encouraged the 2 men and 2 puppies to use the Ardmore wallpaper in their newly renovated home and they got the wallpaper for free for doing the video a d got publicity for their new channel?
Neither . She got the scarf as a freebie for sending nearly £6k of grabeau money to the so called school for poor little black children . I don’t trust that Ardmore scheme

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have to admit I'm one of the Americans who loves to follow the English monarchy. That said, I'm not so sure how invested I am in them since the death of The Queen. I do think The Queen was the driving force for many Americans interest, and we just kept going with the next three generations. I also think sharing such a close history and language is key to our obsession. I was also keen on Diana as she was in my age group, glamorous, and did good works. I'm not interested in the other monarchies from other European countries. Charles and Camilla don't particularly interest me much, but Kate and Wills and their adorable children do. I know that what I see in the media is a fairy tale, but so what? A little escapism from reality is entertaining, and that may be another big reason why we are obsessed. We don't have castles with their 800+ years of history, pomp and circumstance, Queens and Kings and Princes and Princesses. I did genuinely admire The Queen so much, 70 years on the throne! That's fortitude. Nothing to add to the saga of Harry and Megs other than I don't like what they are doing. How much lower can you get than dissing your own family publicly and for money?
Yes, a female head of state who didn't have to run for office was compelling to me. I miss her.
And she was not a racist. This pic was published while American police were siccing dogs and firehoses on black people who registered to vote.
I'm sure it changed lives.
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.45.05 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
True, I’d forgotten that distinction between the two. But either way, we know that without his royal allowance he had no other alternative than prostitute himself to the media to support the lifestyle to which he’s accustomed and she desires. Second rate actresses of cable tv shows do not make large salaries. Quite tragic really, to see how he’s chosen to destroy himself.
It's sad as he was immensely popular here. I'm afraid that too many excuses were made for him and allowed him to get away with far too much - breaking a classmate's nose at prep school, avoiding drug tests whilst in the army, etc. I have heard that he wasn't as universally popular with his fellow soldiers as we were led to believe.Ironic that he should now be demanding accountability. I don't think that he would have made a good commanding officer

• Heart
I don’t think Harry did search and rescue, that was William. I’m not sure Harry has had a job since leaving the army.
he had to leave to take over his part of family duties. i think they should leave him to stay in the army. same for william and search+rescue..

Reactions: 9
No, I had no idea about the fallout in the Danish monarchy! The only thing I ever see here in the US is about the English monarchy. I guess Americans are fascinated by the “Royals” due to the shared language and the history behind our country’s founding.
I found the love story of Princess Mary charming. She is likened to Our Princess of Wales when talking about fashion.
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found the love story of Princess Mary charming. She is likened to Our Princess of Wales when talking about fashion.
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…
that's interesting, isn't it? sonja and sylvia were both commons before marriage and my opinoin is they do a very good job being queens. same with current scandinavian crown spouses.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's sad as he was immensely popular here. I'm afraid that too many excuses were made for him and allowed him to get away with far too much - breaking a classmate's nose at prep school, avoiding drug tests whilst in the army, etc. I have heard that he wasn't as universally popular with his fellow soldiers as we were led to believe.Ironic that he should now be demanding accountability. I don't think that he would have made a good commanding officer
I'd say his popularity was because of brilliant royal PR people - he tanked once he and Megan did their own PR....................
If the public had known what he was really like, I doubt he would have been so popular.
eg not a pilot as he failed the test too many times, drug taking, being an arrogant entitled prick etc.
Megan doubled down on his unlikeability.

• Heart
You could call me domineering and woke, if not a professional victim.
And I recognize many a sista of every gender here.
All those things are completely different from narcissicism, which is a personality disorder.
My relative was absolute catnip to Ns, and managed to attract at least two partners, and two best friends at the end of her life, who were card-carrying Ns. I have to think about how Harry -- and Jarvis' victims -- fit the narc supply profile.
My rellie was highly intelligent and well-employed (the result, I suspect, of having succumbed to a narcissistic mentor as a student, who took her all the way to a very classy PhD). She was very unsure of her looks, something her mother did not hesitate to exploit, while also torturing her on her unsurpassable intellectual and academic accomplishments (sent mum her first book, waited three weeks for a response, and telephoned. Mother said, maybe next time you'll write about something we can understand). Mother was a hypochondriac and a witch on wheels, and trained her children from an early age to be co-dependents. Doormat is too high a threshold for what she did to her children. All three are, with different personality disorders (one OCD, one clinically depressed, etc.).
If William and Harry were encouraged or allowed to fight to the death as boys.....they certainly were little princes locked up alone in the house of old people, as Jarvis was. Diana confided in William, always a bad idea. Eyewitnesses have Harry driving his tricycle full speed into the legs of a uniformed general (per Patrick Jephson?) without Diana's saying anything; and when Harry asked Diana who Camilla Parker Bowles was, after the Panorama interview, William already knew it all and smirked. I can't decide whether it was worse to be William or Harry.
I think Harry is to be believed. He gets things half right. Both Charles and William were allowed to bully him -- Charles saying, I'm not your father, after Diana's death. This is called soul murder in the annals of child abuse.
Did Isabelle confide in Stephanie that way? All I know is she said no Christmas and sent her away to Shanghai. The paintings suggest Derek confessed or imaged much more than he should have to Stephanie. As Isabelle is dropping her off at posh parties she's not invited to. I think perhaps Jarvis' not working is related to Isabelle's social ambitions? In short, there really is a poor little princess story there like Harry's.View attachment 1871721
I believe that Charles is not my father is a misquote taken out of context….. I watched a journalist just now. Too long to type here but it was relating to a patient from Broadmoor.

Like many older children confidences may have been shared with William .
They were on the whole treated very fairly until Diana died.
And although I am not a developmental psychologist ( I guess I could your tube it😂) by the age of twelve, when his mother died, he will have learnt much of his emotional behaviour.
Like many children of immense wealth they have more than one care giver Nannies, Aunts , Friends parents etc who will all have different methods and rules….They have large homes and grounds to have fun in and money to buy the best toys and swimming pools etc.
The Wendy house at Prince Charles Highgrove is fitted with a kitchen as smart as the Fleurires….
They are brought up to be competitive about most things, it’s how they are educated to succeed.
Harry it seems is being coerced. It is sad…..

Reactions: 13
Harry and Megs pay for their own security, not US citizens. Only US presidents and other high ranking US officials get that. His drug use is nothing here, no one cares about that, it's peanuts. I don't put any stock into what that loony Lady C says, she'll say anything to keep her name in the hat. As far as a threat from the Taliban, if and when that happens, it will probably not be on US soil, but when he travels to Europe or some other country that the Taliban have operations in. He should stay out of Paris. If he returns to England, especially London, the Brits will have to pay for extra security.
It's my opinion that Harry and Meghan have been under surveillance by MI6 at least since the Russian DJs got through to Harry pretending to be Greta Thunberg. I'm not sure how threatening his Taliban kill score is. The attack on Rushdie 33 years after the $3 million fatwa was issued in 1989 is something to keep in mind. Harry's knowledge of the royals' locations and habits it seems to me are a serious security risk; I have no doubt all his and her communications are tapped.
As were the Windsors', from WWII forward.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.