The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t a housekeeper be more use than a butler
I just hope the poor bloke is still breathing... how long has he left it before he goes to check in on him?

I have always felt exactly the same as you @Freesia54. Certainly nothing to be mocking you for - I stand 100% alongside you.
I used to spend a fair amount on gorgeous fabrics, well made/well cut clothes during my working life, which I am glad to say were all recently donated as I had no further use of them but still looked as good as new, and, even though I had had most for years, never looked old fashioned, just classic! With a slight tweak here or there by a good tailor/dressmaker, Bob's your Uncle - right up to date! 100% never an outer label was ever on view either.
However, I have always loved leather shoes and handbags - they again, will last forever if cared for properly. But, no OTT designer brands, just great handbags/shoes from reputable brands - I did donate most of my really high heeled shoes/boots as I have absolutely no use for those whatsoever either these days.
Today, warm, comfortable indoor clothes.
And, mostly smart casual otherwise. Although I still have plenty of choice for any "special" occasion. :D
Added to which, the ridiculous amounts of money that "certain" people spend on labels has never impressed me simply because, in my personal experience, those people live entirely on "credit" (that isn't just a 21st century state of mind either) or, like those we all know, are scamming/manipulating others to obtain those items. ;) 🤮
My parents were working class people, dad had a full time job and mum had 3 part time jobs and 4 daughters to see to as well as the house chores and the meals. She even cooked an evening meal for a single man who lived up the road so he would have a hot meal of an evening. I believe he used to pay her a small amount for this. Money was always tight, I remember her once having to pawn my dads only suit in order to have money to last her until payday withouth his knowledge. Unfortunately unbeknown to her dad had a funeral to attend and needless to say his suit was unavailable until pay day. School uniforms were passed down as each was outgrown. In todays society brands are introduced usually by the parent at an early age. I see toddlers with brand trainers and clothing, technology in little chubby hands whilst being pushed in a stroller, as they grow they want and expect all of the latest fashions etc. The young girls today, all look the same, the long curled tresses, their faces injected with heaven know what, botox whilst in their late twenties early thirties as they have 'wrinkles' their lips inflated to impersonate a duck, teeth that blind you when they smile... They are all naturally beautiful and yet they feel the need to look 'perfect'. It's not just the females who are following this trend, men too are beginning to look like they have just come off the production line. I'm all for making the most of your attributes naturally and sometimes if surgery is required not merely on a whim then so be it. I realise that there are people who will suffer from low self esteem from body issues and may wish to seek professional hep but the whole Inject a face thing is the norm. I do wonder what the world will look like when my grandchildren are adults

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe because they have wide feet! I love Clarke's shoes. Whatever fit models they use works for me as do Doc Martens. I guess I have English feet - wide ball, thick toes, fairly high instep and a narrow heel, sounds so attractive, doesn't it! 🤣
Are you related to the Gruffalo? :ROFLMAO: I know what you mean though... I have wide acros the toes, a bunion and then narrow towards the heel and shoes have to be tried on before purchase, I couldn't jus order on line and expect them to fit... Skechers boots have proved to be a god send through the wintermonths, so comfy and waterproof...

imagine..you pay almost 1000 euros a month to sponsor the renovation of your bedroom....:eek: and you had to pay to stay there too... :rolleyes: :LOL: do they put your name on the door...this room is paid for by.....madness..you cant make this up...how do they even dare to ask...no shame at all...
They may have memorial benches in the corridors with the parties names assigned to each one. Interchangeable of course because as we know nothing stays the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1870652
Jason Dubey Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

M Parker @Jason Dubey a Butler Jesus-? How intriguing...
Jason Dubey @M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor
What does Jesus Jeeves call Dubley, my guess would be something along the lines of Jackass Jason.

His hands now look more feminine than her's.
Phi Phi has the baby hands that have never done a day of work in his life. Remember a couple of videos ago, he claimed the only exercise he gets is from opening bottles of wine/champagne. And probably doing his nails and lifting porcelain.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1870652
Jason Dubey Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

M Parker @Jason Dubey a Butler Jesus-? How intriguing...
Jason Dubey @M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor
Words fail me at the Inflated Ego's that people give themselves.....Not to brag...Really? Isn't that exactly what he is doing..If he goes any further up his arse he'll see daylight through his throat... also the name Jesus.... isn't it pronounced Hesus as in Heyzus? Such an obnoxious individual

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I like how the Dump crew is passive aggressively rebelling against the Shittelaine in videos. In the last video, Snorts outs the information that he and the Shittelaine have been a couple for 3 years, predating his first appearance at the Dump. Hmmmm…….

Sir Chamberpottie, who reads here, made the cake with multiple porcelain pieces in it so everyone everyone could be a winner, thereby undercutting the Shittelaine’s predetermined win every year by “finding the porcelain baby or prize piece.”

Then, Potts and the Dump gang cut into the cake and ate portions of it while the Shittelaine was out to dinner with her faux boyfriend and his parents. Fanny was visibly annoyed that it had happened without her being present to win the prized piece and be named “the queen or king for the day.” She cried out that there could only be one winner, one king or queen of the day.

She did not like the concept of everyone being a winner. Looks like Potts is also getting fed up with the little orphan princess routine (or wanted to strike back at Dana’s disingenuous snarky comment that Dana thought Potts was employed as Fannys butler).

Mummy and Percy could not hold back their surprised expressions when Fanny announced she was going to fix lunch for then in their apartment, then they realized it was Hello fresh ad, and both settled back onto the sofa and busied themselves with their iPhones.

We watched Anne Marie work on installing the most expensive set of twinkle lights in the universe, at approximately $36,000 per month in Patreon earnings spent on the only work performed in December and January that he anything to do with the actual site of the Dump.

cd742.png

IMHO, Both of the squirrels in the photo look like they are getting ready to punch the smug mug of Sir Snorts a Lot ( rubbing their little paws together in anticipation). He can even piss off stuffed animals. We have now found a talent for Snorts….

I only got half way through watching it as they were putting me off my lunch. More candles! Never have so many graced our screens since the Smugs own goal.

Don't you just wish he'd take a long jump off a short pier too.
Why do people insist on sending candles to the most unsafe, flammable Dump on earth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I miss @C'est moi and her witty posts! If you are reading here, I hope all is well with your cat and you. Many hugs and much love sent your way!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here is what F4F wrote in February 2021 on her How YouTube saved my chateau video.

“Since the beginning of the first Covid lockdown in Europe nearly a year ago, my life has undergone an unprecedented change. From losing all of my income at the start of 2020, I went on to unexpectedly earn six figures, which saved my chateau! Finding myself without work whilst my b&b was closed, I decided to redouble my efforts as a vlogger, and created over a hundred videos on YouTube throughout the year. But this seeming overnight success was 16 years in the making. This is the rollercoaster story of my life at the Chateau de Lalande...”

So F 4 F has claimed that her only income prior to youtube in 2020 was from the part time B and B operation at the Dump. She leaves out income from leasing her London apartment, or rents from the South Africa property, or the apartment in France, or Mummy’s home in England or from any other source (Family and friends). She also left out that she travels 50% of the year, partying and shopping and that bag head/ potts/ wealthy Mummy and partner helped pay for her overhead, Dump expenses, etc. and relies on volunteers as unpaid labor for herself and the B and B. She is always playing the little orphan princess victim, save me role. What a manipulator.

In other videos and chateau diy history blurbs for LieLand, she claims that sh3 purchased LieLand at age 29 with her 2 best friends. Potts only became a 10% owner in the Dump within the past couple of years or so. See how F 4 F is constantly changing the narrative when it suits her? Control by chaos, just like the constantly changing narrative about Gerry’s past with the Jarvis clan.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their whole tawdry circus should have it's course, but sadly saavy, manipulative Meeghan and deluded, dimwit Harry are desperate to stay in the spotlight and and do whatever they can to try and outshine the Monarchy. They need to continue to milk the royal cash cow to fund their lifestyle, so sadly they aren't going to fade away and live their life quietly.

Their lack of self-awareness, empathy and ignorance of problems people face in the real world is shocking. They are not driven by philanthropy - that's a smokescreen which is as fake as they are.

They are driven by Meeghan's narcissism, coupled with Harry's jealousy, anger and victimized sense of entitlement. It's a nasty combination because they can't acknowledge, never mind accept, any responsibility for their actions & words contributing towards the breakdown of relationships. It's never their fault and based on Harry's recent interviews, they are both quite adept at gaslighting.
One need only look at Harry’s great-granduncle to know how this will play out. He will remain in the media as a thorn in the ruling royal’s sides. It will be much worse though as Meeghan needs the publicity like oxygen and Harry did not have the fiscal assets to support her. If he went back to search and rescue work and had to live off that, she’d disappear in a minute. Probably to sue the current king for cash. I don’t think Meeghan understood the differences between the Crown, the Crown Estate and the Court. All she saw was a Prince snd wanted the bauble to add to her collection. I’m not sure how machiavellian Harry is on his own, I don’t think he’s that bright. But as a tool in a master manipulator’s hands he’s good value for money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
i watched the Ollies’ videos yesterday. F4F does very little to promote them on the Chateau Diaries. I think, like the true malignant narc that she is, she hates to see anyone get attention or have any success because she is the only one who should get everything, earn everything, and be the perpetual Queen of the Day every day.

IMHO, I think she is jealous that they are trying to get things done, will actually clean their home, seem to like/love their cats and dogs, etc. They can definitely spend money on high end meals, clothing, bedding, furniture, art, send their children to expensive private schools, etc. even while ebegging on YouTube so by no means do I think they are altruistic angels. They are hustlers, just like F4F, just a more muted version, who want the adulation, youtube fame, and money to live a lifestyle that is much more indulgent and more expensive than they otherwise could afford.

The Ollie’s have over 25,000 subscribers. I have no idea what they are pulling in on Patreon. Their videos seem much more professional , calm, and productive than F 4F’s frenetic shitshow trashy soap opera bordello vibe videos.

I think F4F has shelved the travel channel videos with Ollie so she won’t have to share income with him or give him any more exposure to grow his magical mansion audience. Ollie and Camilla were dependent upon F 4 F initially to get exposure and to build a core audience, but now I think they can continue growing their channel on their own. Ollie also has a job outside of YouTube, and has recently received an inheritance for his aunt.

Fanny is pissed that the Ollies are completing work, etc.

F4 F wants to be the only one who succeeds in the youtube chateauverse and is angry when anyone affiliated with the Dump tries to start a youtube channel. She will plot and encourage the person to start a channel, imply or will not discourage any ideas that the person may have about receiving help from, the Dump crew, or will actively encourage or push really bad ideas or investments for their channels. Then she pulls the rug out from under them, will not help them, and unfortunately and sadly watches their channel and unrealistic dreams go down in flames, and waits for them to come crawling back to the Dump where the Shittelaine will exploit them for content.

She has encouraged and watched the flower killer flounder, Phi Phi’s I cannot cook and can only fondle porcelain channel, encouraged the follies of Selmar and Tatty and their YouTube dreams into the ditch, feebly supports Dana’s questionable cooking channel, tepidly supports Potts channel, has encouraged the 2 puppies and Hermes blanket duo, was jealous of Dan and Annalise’s original dan the gardener channel ( and cut off access to the Dump for filming, made him wait on posting, or ruined his videos by revealing info before the video was aired, etc.).

What happened to the planned Anne Marie woodworking youtube channel? F 4F put an end to that idea quickly.

Disclaimer: of course Dan is a careless, impulsive,, selfish idiot. Having said that, I can see Fanny encouraging Dan’s foolish and unsustainable dreams of restoring the burnt out building and achieving YouTube fame by teaming with Anne Marie, letting them make his videos and grandiose claims of plans for his crispy roofless Dump, achieving his 100,000 subscriber youtube plaque ( which fanny promptly revealed and used for her chateau diaries content), and then prohibiting Anne Marie from participating in it, leaving Dan in the dust. Remember the whole dump crew going to the crispy castle to eat McDonald’s, etc.

Dan then has once again, disappointed and failed to deliver for viewers, and has no viable plans to move forward. Then F4F tells him something like, “ we will be so much better going our own ways. I do not want to hold you back. Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Then exploits his kids for Assvent fodder. Dan then disappears from YouTube until spring arrives and he can weedeat and mow the crispy building lot again.

Why would anyone think Anne Marie has the experience to essentially do the job of structural engineers, trained construction personnel, etc.? Anne Marie admits he watches YouTube videos to figure out how to do work at the Dump. Rebuilding a crispy shell of a building from scratch seems way out of his wheelhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How can Flip have black fingernails, when he wears massive rings on both hands all the time?

And now I wait for someone to realize what I mean…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I like how the Dump crew is passive aggressively rebelling against the Shittelaine in videos. In the last video, Snorts outs the information that he and the Shittelaine have been a couple for 3 years, predating his first appearance at the Dump. Hmmmm…….

Sir Chamberpottie, who reads here, made the cake with multiple porcelain pieces in it so everyone everyone could be a winner, thereby undercutting the Shittelaine’s predetermined win every year by “finding the porcelain baby or prize piece.”

Then, Potts and the Dump gang cut into the cake and ate portions of it while the Shittelaine was out to dinner with her faux boyfriend and his parents. Fanny was visibly annoyed that it had happened without her being present to win the prized piece and be named “the queen or king for the day.” She cried out that there could only be one winner, one king or queen of the day.

She did not like the concept of everyone being a winner. Looks like Potts is also getting fed up with the little orphan princess routine (or wanted to strike back at Dana’s disingenuous snarky comment that Dana thought Potts was employed as Fannys butler).

Mummy and Percy could not hold back their surprised expressions when Fanny announced she was going to fix lunch for then in their apartment, then they realized it was Hello fresh ad, and both settled back onto the sofa and busied themselves with their iPhones.

We watched Anne Marie work on installing the most expensive set of twinkle lights in the universe, at approximately $36,000 per month in Patreon earnings spent on the only work performed in December and January that he anything to do with the actual site of the Dump.

cd742.png

IMHO, Both of the squirrels in the photo look like they are getting ready to punch the smug mug of Sir Snorts a Lot ( rubbing their little paws together in anticipation). He can even piss off stuffed animals. We have now found a talent for Snorts….

Why do people insist on sending candles to the most unsafe, flammable Dump on earth.
Hoping for a miracle?

I miss @C'est moi and her witty posts! If you are reading here, I hope all is well with your cat and you. Many hugs and much love sent your way!!!
You and @Just Grift Wood beat me to it, I've been thinking the same she's a fellow Surrey girl like me.

Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
They get some coverage here in France and a fair bit of piss taking too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
1. Do you think Armore sent the $300 + scarf to F4F as an ad placement for going to the house of the 2 puppies to showcase the wall of the Ardmore wallpaper? Or

2. Fanny purchased it for herself and wanted to pass it off as a present? Or

3. Do you think Fanny encouraged the 2 men and 2 puppies to use the Ardmore wallpaper in their newly renovated home and they got the wallpaper for free for doing the video a d got publicity for their new channel?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh, what fun to watch tonight's Crappo at the Shato!

Tattlers, who among you was the secret agent who sent this hideous cardigan to the Argentine bully who obviously did not take after her mother in any way, shape, style, or form? Whoever you are, congrats! Her transition into a bibliothecaire is complete!

View attachment 1870342

The twink boyfriend is in dire need of a fresh supply of Toppik. Send some fast!
No wonder he wore a beanie through the holidays!
Dear Lady Phyllis,
For goodness sake, put your beanie back on, or just shave them all off!
Toppik might be making your condition worse.
Sincerely,
Marquis de Potpourri

View attachment 1870343

And this...I bet Nicolas Fairfraud is jealous of his ladyship PHiPHi's nails!
I have a sneaky feeling that someone must have told PhiPhi that he looks like a discount version of Harry Styles.

View attachment 1870344
LaPheeph is looking more and more like Count Olaf!

Wonker = Wanker
Tasser = Tosser
The wording is altered to circumvent the tattle rule of no swearwords in thread titles.
I’ve always meant to ask if using special characters in place of letters would accomplish the same? For instance t0sser, w@nker, b!tch, that sort if thing! I used very similar shapes for the examples but stars, hashmarks etc could be used to make them even more different. I’ve never been able to find the written rules on this. Purely for my own edification of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A topic on discussion in the past few days was of verve cliquot. Here is an original 1922 cappiello poster that I got and had framed about 25 years ago. They used to put these posters on the sides of buildings, etc. to advertise products. I love Capiello posters.They are so colorful.

EAAAD0AC-D40E-43AE-9FCA-FAAFA1B93283.jpeg

Here is how these posters were made.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.