The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain this to me as my eyes are hurting!
Patrons for At the chateau… OMGosh .
Fanny will get ideas.
So I just popped open Patreon to check this out. It’s those two screaming queens that I cannot watch due to their PhiPhi-like affected voices. I do find it ironic on their lowest two tiers they’ve spelled sincerest correctly. But for the two highest they can’t even be arsed to spell check and are now offering sinerest thanks. Not to be outdone by our British cousins the Americans have stormed the wilds of rural France to live the dream on someone else’s scratch! 🤢🤮😡🤬🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Long ago and in another life, my boss was rude to my mother, in my own home. I was furious and told my boss to apologise and get out. Even though my work could not be faulted, when I turned up for work the next day, I was fired. I sued for unfair dismissal plus damages, and won. The judge agreed with me that an employer is only an employer during the actual hours the employee is being paid. Anything outside those hours, is that person's own time and I was free and justified in telling my boss to get lost.

So, Amaury is free to do what he likes during his down time. Fanny is out of line in ruling otherwise. Besides that, she needs Amaury. I think Dan is a waste of space, but Fanny doesn't get to dictate what happens in his life, nor does she get to decide what Amaury does in his own time. She may gently remind him of his loyalties, but he's in a position of power in the shiteau, even if he doesn't realise it. She needs Amaury more than he needs her. He holds all the cards and could easily, despite having a roof over his head, eating at the communal trough and despite being family, tell Fanny to get lost.

I encourage him to do just that.
I think Phillipa as the media manager might have stamped it's foot because it wanted Armoire starring in the CD vlogs and not in Dan's Wreck videos. Essentially Armoire would have been working for the competition (in Phillipa's tiny mind) and we all know that Phillipa doesn't like competition of any kind. So Dan had to go... and he's gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He's a Chateau Owner now, surely working as a labourer on an Oil Rig would be out of the question?
But he would be the star there. And he won't feel the difference, windy and wet like staying at his château

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really like At the Chateau. They have the money, a good eye and the desire to get things done with the appropriate professionals, despite terrible heath issues. It is a high Patreon level, but it doesn’t bother me.
And it does include a week’s stay “at the chateau”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That makes sense,I wonder if he chef's on the rig's that would earn him renovation money.
First he would need to earn the chateau money. Unless he bought it on a auction for 20 Euros I don't know what kind of scheme he figured out to buy it-he who could not afford like 50 Euro delivery fee for bricks and instead risked destroying his beloved van.

Maybe because they have wide feet! I love Clarke's shoes. Whatever fit models they use works for me as do Doc Martens. I guess I have English feet - wide ball, thick toes, fairly high instep and a narrow heel, sounds so attractive, doesn't it! 🤣
Count your blessings-at least you have feet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched Ryan's latest vlog (I know, don't understand why) - he had a major announcement - he's starting another youtube channel.
Do they make more money if they have more than one channel? Quite a few Youtubers do this - and I find it weird.
Ryan was caught buying views. His channel had -125 389 views on November last year. He has no other option than start fresh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And it does include a week’s stay “at the chateau”.
imagine..you pay almost 1000 euros a month to sponsor the renovation of your bedroom....:eek: and you had to pay to stay there too... :rolleyes: :LOL: do they put your name on the door...this room is paid for by.....madness..you cant make this up...how do they even dare to ask...no shame at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So true! I inherited several pearl necklaces as I'm the only female on my mother's side of the family. They are nice and I try to wear them as often as possible. I never considered their monetary value until I needed to get some of them repaired. I was astounded at their value. I didn't realize that real pearls were worth so much. I have a whole new respect for them now. I can't tell authentic anything from fakes so it doesn't matter to me if people wear the real thing or not. Wear what you love and feel good in. I hate when people say is that a real ________? It's so rude! I always say, "Oh, I really don't know as it was a gift, and I didn't think it was polite to ask." Hint, hint.
There is the tooth test. Run the pearls over the surface of your tooth. If smooth then it’s a fake. If it’s th3 real thing then it is real.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long ago and in another life, my boss was rude to my mother, in my own home. I was furious and told my boss to apologise and get out. Even though my work could not be faulted, when I turned up for work the next day, I was fired. I sued for unfair dismissal plus damages, and won. The judge agreed with me that an employer is only an employer during the actual hours the employee is being paid. Anything outside those hours, is that person's own time and I was free and justified in telling my boss to get lost.

So, Amaury is free to do what he likes during his down time. Fanny is out of line in ruling otherwise. Besides that, she needs Amaury. I think Dan is a waste of space, but Fanny doesn't get to dictate what happens in his life, nor does she get to decide what Amaury does in his own time. She may gently remind him of his loyalties, but he's in a position of power in the shiteau, even if he doesn't realise it. She needs Amaury more than he needs her. He holds all the cards and could easily, despite having a roof over his head, eating at the communal trough and despite being family, tell Fanny to get lost.

I encourage him to do just that.
Very true. Where else is she going to get a slave who is willing to do all the tit that AnneMarie does on a daily basis. Lugging wood in for the new wood burners, serving at the dinner table, digging trenches, watering the dying plants. I don’t particularly like him and he appears to be a bit of a bore but at least he does thing (at his own pace mind you) but one things for sure we will never see smugmug mucking in and pulling his weight as he’s a lazy ineffectual know it all twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oil rig… must be an awful lonely job right in the middle of the ocean.

Men who brutally push their pipes into a tight hole. And Dan cooks for them, while the first guys are completely exhausted and take a break, the other guys take control of the holes.

Really monotonous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else here sense that maybe Dan might be making an announcement about him "coming out" in the not too distant future?
Hell, who really cares, not me! Each to their own has always been my philosophy in life!
And, if that is the case, would make so much more sense about why him and Annalise parted on supposedly "amicable" terms too. :confused:
Could @Clara Burnett possibly comment?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m amazed at the speed SJ churns through people. The whole process, from start to finish…love bombing to dismissal…can be counted in months. SJ’s history with Dan could be a case study in narcissism. I remember when Dan was first introduced, then elevated to a pedestal, eventually sidelined, and now kicked to the curb. It’s a revolving door at the farmhouse. What a shallow life. Think about it…the person SJ has chosen as her companion/partner…the person she is supposedly most closely connected, shares emotions, thoughts, feelings, and continues to “stick around”…is PhiPhi…26 years old, uneducated, uncultured, unskilled, and naive (but he probably has an agenda). Astounding and embarrassing.
Why is Snorts still there then? He needs to go most of all

I don’t feel sorry for Dan the gardener. He is a grown man and an idiot. 🕶💩
Also- who really knows for sure?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why is Snorts still there then? He needs to go most of all
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could @Clara Burnett possibly comment?
We’ve made a lot of jokes about Dan and Amaury. But I’d be totally, 100% shocked if Dan came out as gay. Never say never, but I’m pretty sure he’s not. I think he left Annalise because he’s having a midlife crisis. He’s had his eye on the derelict “chateau” he bought for a long time. Annalise probably told him he was crazy for wanting it and wanted no part of that money pit. So, he left her and his boys to pursue his pipe dream. I hope it was worth it…but I don’t think it was.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Speaking of Dan and Armoire.... last year when they did Movember, we barely heard the end of it, talking about it all the way through, bragging how great they had done and how they'd been bigged up by the creators of the movement... This year they did equally well, but barely a whisper.. or is it just me? Maybe it's because Dan's not putting content out this year so seems lesser... Where the hell is he anyways?

Look at this idiot move….
What exactly is he paid to do again?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.