The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the pearl talk today, all I can think of is the saying ‘do not cast pearls before swine’ and who does that remind me of ? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Phi Phi has ONE job to do….and he screws it up!

View attachment 1869825
Maybe he was doing everyone a favour. Subliminally he knows it has to stop....

Is had to be filmed weeks ago, it's the second part of last Monday's. Perhaps not even the second half if they managed to squeeze another vlog out of it. Perfect travelling camouflage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long ago and in another life, my boss was rude to my mother, in my own home. I was furious and told my boss to apologise and get out. Even though my work could not be faulted, when I turned up for work the next day, I was fired. I sued for unfair dismissal plus damages, and won. The judge agreed with me that an employer is only an employer during the actual hours the employee is being paid. Anything outside those hours, is that person's own time and I was free and justified in telling my boss to get lost.

So, Amaury is free to do what he likes during his down time. Fanny is out of line in ruling otherwise. Besides that, she needs Amaury. I think Dan is a waste of space, but Fanny doesn't get to dictate what happens in his life, nor does she get to decide what Amaury does in his own time. She may gently remind him of his loyalties, but he's in a position of power in the shiteau, even if he doesn't realise it. She needs Amaury more than he needs her. He holds all the cards and could easily, despite having a roof over his head, eating at the communal trough and despite being family, tell Fanny to get lost.

I encourage him to do just that.
Amorie is her "cuz" she calls him that all the time to remind him and she is his mothers "little girl she never had" and God Child He has a lot to loose if he cuts ties or says the wrong thing. He can't loose Fanny with risking loosing his Mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.
Who else does she have right now??? Seems like she is never really "alone" so if she doesn't have the next one waiting in the wings , she will just stick with what she has. I always thought her and Grant were a thing seriously why travel all the way there to build and do things, unless there was some punami in the picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.
The reason as to why Philip remains at the chateau is . . . . he and Steph are in lurve. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There is the tooth test. Run the pearls over the surface of your tooth. If smooth then it’s a fake. If it’s th3 real thing then it is real.
Goodness my typing😂😂. If it feels like sandpaper then it is real

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
And now the penny drops. I always wondered what the deal was in the video where SJ walks in on Amaury, with Dan and volunteer chick du jour sitting on a table in the back. Dan comes forward toward the camera and SJ with the most worried face I've ever seen him wear. There was no explanation for that, and I really tried to think of one, but this.
Plus SJ's absolute vileness in asserting on the videos she invited Annalise to come stay at the shitoo when they broke up. Ugh.

Reactions: 26
What is a tasser? I've been googling and now it is bugging me not to know. Is it a british slang? When I googled that it said tosser. And, if it is a typo, that isn't my intention to point it out, lol. Just trying to figure out what a wonker and tasser is. Trollop, I know lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just been reading about a new property programme which has had good reviews. Houses are being sold off in Sicily for €1 each. Amanda Holden and Alan Carr have bought 2 and are showing them being done up.
Amanda and Alan’s Italian job on BBC. However it has been uploaded to YouTube.

Reactions: 11
What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie.
I've seen several comments that he was there for Christmas. When exactly did this happen?

Reactions: 10
I realize I'm a straight girl but I can't fathom any sexual attraction to SJ. She's at best asexual in attraction.

I've seen several comments that he was there for Christmas. When exactly did this happen?
And why. We're they fighting over bunboy?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.